Vacation Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my wife for several minutes, then rolled off and onto my back. We caught our breath, after a few minutes, when Jen said, "Do you think Luke heard us?"

I laughed, then replied, "I think Luke heard everything including what we said."

We woke the next morning to the aroma of coffee and frying bacon. We got dressed, and went out to the fire, where Luke already had the coffee ready. Luke said, "Good morning, how did you guys sleep?"

Jen responded,"We slept great, Mark's okay, but I'm a little saddle sore."

Luke said, "You'll be used to it by tomorrow, and today we won't ride quite as far as yesterday," Then smiling, he added, "We don't want you to be so sore you aren't able to ride, right, Mark?" I smiled and nodded my head, "We have the most perfect lake to camp at tonight."

We had a beautiful ride that day, up a narrow valley, with a perfect little stream running through it. About noon Luke, stopped and said quietly, "Listen. Do you hear that." Jen and I both nodded. I have hunted all my life and knew what it was, but Jen had a quizzical look on her face. Luke continued,"That is several bull elk bugling. If we're quiet, maybe we can get close and watch them."

We rode into a patch of timber, tied our horses and started walking. In a while we could see a meadow ahead of us, and moved forward behind some blown down trees. We had gotten within about three hundred feet of a herd of about thirty elk. It had about twenty-five cows, three small bulls, which are called 'dinks', a six-point bull, and one huge seven-point bull. The six-point bull would bugle and head towards the seven-point bull who would then bugle, and the six-point would stop, like he was thinking.

We watched this challenge for about twenty minutes, when the six-point decided it was time to establish his dominance. The two bulls faced off about five feet from each other, put their heads down and rushed forward, with incredible power and strength. They locked their horns together, twisting and pushing, their muscles flexing and bulging.

The six-point held his own for a few minutes, and then started being pushed slowly backwards, and in just a few seconds, he was moving backwards quickly. He suddenly kind of went sideways and tried to disengage. He got his horns loose and turned away, as he did the seven-point bull raked him, slicing his hide a bit. He jumped and started moving away hurriedly. He looked back, but just kept walking away across the meadow.

The seven-point bull stood triumphant for a few minutes, then let out a mighty bugle. He then walked into the herd of cows. One female had her head high in the air, and was walking around like she was irritated. He smelled her. She was the female that was fully in heat. He licked her ass a few times, as his cock grew erect protruding from his body. In less than a minute, his cock was fully hard. It was about the same length as the stallion's at almost thirty inches long but only about two inches thick. He raised up on his hind legs and plunged his cock into the willing female. After about a minute of hard fast thrusting, we could see his body shudder, he then dismounted, and stood on his shaky legs, looking all done in for a few minutes, before slowly walking away. The three small dinks, were still standing there looking dumbfounded at the scene they had just witnessed.

Jen was full of questions, as we walked, back to the horses. Jen and Luke walked beside each other and I followed. I could tell that Jen was very excited and horny, by the way she was so animated, but also because I could smell the scent of her arousal. It was strong and very evocative and I knew Luke could smell her too. I'm sure her natural fragrance made Luke hard, like it did me.

Jen asked, "Where did the six-point bull go?"

Luke replied, "He will go find a herd that has a smaller bull that he can push out of the herd, or he will start rounding up smaller groups of cows to create his own harem. He is big enough, he will be successful in mating, and breeding quite a few females."

Jen questioned Luke again, "What about the small bulls, the dinks? Do they get to mate?"

Luke was smiling and very patient, and I could tell he was enjoying teasing and teaching Jen about the biological and instinctual sex drive of elk, "Elk are like a lot of other animals including humans. Those small bulls, the dinks, are totally intimidated by that huge bull, but occasionally, when he is busy eating or mating, one of the dinks will smell a hot cow, and move in on her, but she will not accept him. Her instincts drive her to submit to the huge, dominant bull. The cows will only mate with dinks if there is no dominant bull around."

My nose detected a stronger essence of my wife. I watched as Jen mounted her horse, the crotch of her jeans was soaked. I had listened to Luke and thought about the instinctual drive to mate and the biological chemistry going on between my wife, Luke, and myself-- and he had certainly gotten it right. There was no doubt, the female was going to choose the biggest, most powerful, dominant male to mate with. My dick was so swollen it hurt.

About two o'clock, we arrived where we were going to camp, it was a beautiful lake, located in a corner of a meadow, with a cliff on one side, next to a pine forest. The temperature had gone up, it was probably about eighty degrees. We helped Luke set up camp, and by the time we were through, we were all hot and sweaty.

*****

Jen

I decided it was time. I was so horny, I wasn't going to wait any longer. That fucking Luke!!! He had been subtly building my arousal, and teasing me for two days now. I had never met a man who was so sexy, so manly, a man that I wanted to fuck so much. I was so fucking horny! My husband had given me permission to fuck Luke, in fact he wanted me to, deep in his mind, I think he needed me to.

I said, "Let's go swimming," Mark and I stripped off naked, while standing on a big blanket I had laid out in the grass, then we headed for the lake. When we got to the lake, I looked back, Luke was still standing where he had been, and Mark waded in and just watched. I turned and walked back to Luke. He was smiling, and looking my body up and down. When I got to him I said, "Take your clothes off baby and come join us." Then I stood there as Luke took all of his clothes off.

Lastly he lowered his pants and underwear. When he stood back up, he had a full erection. I just stared, and then said, "Damn Luke, It's huge, I have never seen anything like it," I took his hand and we headed to the lake, I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock, which was bouncing up and down, and swinging back and forth as he walked. "Jesus, Luke, you remind me of that fucking stallion!" I laughed, as we walked into the lake.

We swam around for about five minutes, cooling off. I then waded over to Luke, put my arms around his neck and we kissed. A very passionate kiss, as we ran our tongues around, learning every detail of the other's mouth. I smiled when I looked at my husband and realized he had a raging hardon and was staring dumbfounded at the scene happening in front of him. Luke's cock was huge and there was no doubt who was the dominant man.

I took Luke's hand and led him out of the water and over to the blanket, that was laid out in the grass, Mark followed. We all lay down, with me in the middle. Luke now took charge, and we began making out. We kissed passionately, then he started sucking on my titties, as he ran his big, rough, calloused, hands over every inch of mý body just missing my pussy, still teasing me. In just minutes, my body was writhing in ecstasy, under his touch. Luke touched, and teased my body with his hands for so long, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed him off of me and onto his bacķ. He had spent two days teasing and arousing me. My turn!

Ì then proceeded to do the same thing to him until I felt his hips thrust. Then I grabbed his cock. Luke and I both moaned! My God what a cock, it was huge, so hard, so long and so thick,- my hand didn't come close to reaching around it, I looked down and was surprised to see my finger was almost an inch away from reaching my thumb. All the other cocks I have felt in my life, I could easily reach my hand around. The word 'dinks', popped into my head. I slid my hand up and down Luke's cock, making him moan and thrust his hips.

I let go of Luke's cock, and slowly kissed and licked my way down his body. When I got to his waist, I continued licking all around his cock without touching it. I placed my nose on his ball sack and inhaled through my nose taking in Luke's musky, manly scent. When I licked his huge balls, I heard him suck in his breath, which made me smile. I thought up something new, I opened my mouth a little and stuck my tongue out and very lightly, ran my tongue around the ridge of his helmet. Damn, I liked that, Luke's sounds let me know he did too.

I pulled away, opened my mouth as wide as possible, and put my mouth over the plum size head of his beautiful pink cock. Then I closed my lips around his cock and sucked hard. Luke moaned loud and his hips thrust involuntarily. The other guy's cocks that I have sucked, l could take them all the way in until my lips ran into their pubes and their cocks barely touched my throat. Again I thought dinks. With Luke when I took his cock to my throat, I still had my fist around his cock and there was still an inch or more left.

Luke was thrusting his hips his body twisting and his moans seemed to be begging for more. I decided that I had slow teased Luke long enough, and decided it was time to give hm my best. I sucked with more pressure, then started bobbing my head up and down, while stroking his cock with a spiraling motion of my hand. The long moan that came out of Luke, voiced his approval. After just a few minutes I had to stop because my jaw was sore. His cock was just too big for prolonged oral. Besides I wanted to feel that amazing cock inside my pussy!

I slid up his body, placing my pussy to the head of his cock. I reached between us and gripped his cock, rubbing the head up and down my slit, my lips were swollen, open and soaking wet. I pushed my pussy down on his cock it went between my lips, but it wouldn't go in. I wanted it, I really wanted his cock in me. I let my legs relax allowing more of my weight to push my pussy down on his stiff shaft. Then the huge head of his cock slipped through the pelvic opening, the tightest part of a woman's vagina. I then tightened my leg muscles so it wouldn't go too far too fast.

Fuck, what a feeling, Luke was looking up at me and asked, "Are you okay."

"Oh yeah," I replied, " I've never felt anything like this. Your cock is huge."

I put my hands on his solid muscular chest and started moving my body, slowly rocking my pelvis, taking more and more of Luke's exquisite cock into me. He just lay there not moving, letting me control the depth of penetration. While Luke played with my titties, I kept fucking him, taking him deeper with each thrust of my pelvis, my pussy stretching to accept his enormous cock. My nerves were building more tension with each stroke, and even though Luke's cock was a long way from being all of the way in, I felt something I had never felt before his cock hit my cervix. Wow! What a feeling. Three more strokes of his cock hitting my cervix and my nerves exploded in the longest, most intense orgasm of my life.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Ohhh fuuuuuk!

I think I might have passed out, I collapsed on Luke's chest.

Luke let me lay on his strong broad chest, as I came down from my climax, I felt so good. My husband sometimes makes me climax, but nothing like I had just experienced. This had been the most powerful climax of my life. I wanted to thank Luke. I raised my head and gave Luke the most passionate kiss, and pushed my pussy further on to his cock. He kissed me back. Keeping his cock embedded in my pussy, he rolled us both over, until my back was on the blanket and Luke was between my legs and on top of me.

Luke then very slowly started thrusting his hips, his cock sliding back and forth in my still gently contracting pussy. I softly cried out, "Thank you baby," as I wrapped my legs around my lover's back, and started thrusting my hips in unison with his. As Luke fucked me, he would gently push in deeper with each stroke. It now felt like his cock was sliding under my cervix, and stretching my vagina deeper into my body. There was no discomfort, only incredible pleasure. Then Luke's balls rubbed my ass and his pelvis bumped mine and I knew I had taken all of his cock. I looked over at my husband he was watching us-slowly stroking his cock.

Luke was now slowly making very long strokes, and I could again feel my nerves tensing, I met each of his thrusts with one of my own. I loved the feeling of being so full, his cock so deep, and his big balls bouncing on my ass. I didn't know fucking could feel this good! My nerves were tensing up again, I was on the edge of another orgasm, and then it released. My body shook and I could hear myself as I uncontrollably screamed out, "Ohhh fuuuk, I'm cumming. So good, so goood. Oh fuck, so good!!!"

During my orgasm, Luke never varied his fuck strokes, still making the long deep thrusts that were igniting every nerve in the core of my body. A minute later, I was climaxing again. "Oh my god, aaah, fuuuuuuuck." Ĺuke just kept fucking me! I had never had a lover like this. I had never felt this way before. I was completely sated, I didn't need or want anymore, but Luke's wonderful fuck strokes brought the tension back, and my pelvis was soon humping back against him. I could hear myself as if in a trance, chanting, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me baby, fuck me."

What the fuck? My nerves were tensing again, could this be possible? Could I cum again?

Then I felt Luke's body tensing up and his cock getting harder and bigger, I knew he was getting close, and that made me want to fuck him even better, which drove me to the edge. Then his nerves released. Luke drove his cock deep into me, roaring, then grunting out with each contraction of his cock, I could feel each spurt of his cum splashing against the end of my cunt. He shot six or seven powerful ropes of cum. I joined him in climax, crying out, "ohhhh fuuuuk ohhhhh!" I also heard my husband moan out with his climax.

Luke collapsed on top of me and we let our contractions continue to please each other. Luke lay on me for a few minutes, then lifted his head and we smiled at each other and exchanged lover's kisses for several minutes. Luke's cock softened, and slipped out, and I felt his cum oozing out of my pussy, I had never felt this full of so much cum before. His cock was covered with my juices that my orgasms had given up for him, and our fucking had churned into a foamy white cream. I rolled over to my husband, kissed him and asked, "Was that what you've always wanted?"

Mark answered, "That was better than I have ever dreamed it could be, I came twice watching you, I didn't know you could cum like that. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you. You fucked Luke so good. Do you know you two fucked for over forty minutes? I want this to continue for the whole trip."

I raised myself up on

one elbow, looking at Mark's body and said, "Your chest and belly are covered in drying cum," then I grabbed his limp dick, "do you want to cum again."

Mark answered, "No, my dick is too sensitive, but I would like it if you just hold it." The three of us fell asleep for about forty minutes. When we woke we all went for a swim and washed off the sweat and accumulated bodily fluids. Mark built a fire as Luke and I were preparing our meal. I was thinking about how many times I had climaxed and how much I had enjoyed the sexual experience I had with Luke.

After we ate dinner, we sat and talked around the fire. When it was time for bed, I said, "Luke why don't you grab your stuff and move into our tent." Luke and Mark both looked at me, with big smiles. Luke headed for his tent, to grab his stuff, and moved it to our tent. There was a small battery powered lantern glowing in our tent. When we were all in the tent, we stripped our clothes off and climbed into our sleeping bag which was two oversize bags zipped together, so there was plenty of room.

Luke and I wasted no time, we immediately started making love to each other. There was just enough light to see what was going on. Being less than two feet away, my husband could also hear and smell everything we did. I don't know if it was because Luke was new to me, or that I was so turned on because he was such a powerful dominant man, but Luke made me react with sounds, I couldn't stop myself from making

After about ten minutes of kissing, my pleasure and moans increased as Luke sucked and nibbled on my tits and finger fucked me, rubbing my clit. Luke had an incredible amount of patience as he kept up the foreplay, far longer than my husband could have managed. I heard the zipper of the sleeping bag going down giving Luke the room to slide down my body. I had a sharp intake of breath, and cried out, "oh fuck." When Luke's tongue reached my pussy.

Luke's tongue licking and slurping my pussy went for only a couple of minutes, before I screamed out in orgasm, ohhh fuuuk, I'm cuuummming. Oh fuck baby! Luke kept licking and slurping up my flowing juiçes, Luke kept up the ministrations of my pussy, building the tension back in my nerves. He then moved up my body, and I spread my legs wider for him, my body was shaking in anticipation of receiving his amazing cock.

Luke moved up my body, kissing and licking my titties, then moving up to kiss me passionately, I could taste my juices on Luke's face, and feel his cock probing my crotch, seeking the opening into my body. I reached between us gripped his cock and placed it to my opening as Luke pushed forward. Luke's cock again found resistance, I thrust my hips and the huge head of his cock slid into me. I cried out in

exquisite pleasure at feeling Luke's cock inside of me! His cock filled me so completely, it just felt like it belonged there. Luke started gently thrusting deeper with each stroke, getting my body accustomed to his size again.

Às Luke started fucking me, I put my legs around his back and my arms around his neck, and cried out, "I love your big cock, baby!"

Luke kissed me and then replied, "I love your tight pussy Jen."

My husband told me later, that he had decided not to touch his cock or make himself cum this time. He had heard so much about sloppy seconds he needed to feel it for himself. But when I told Luke that I loved his cock, Mark said he almost ejaculated, without even touching himself.

Luke was an incredible lover, and his stamina was amazing, we made love slowly, and my nerves built to a near climax, I told Luke, "Just keep me right here baby." He understood and ķissed me lovingly. If Luke would have fucked me any faster I would have cum, but I truly enjoyed being right on the edge and feeling the intimacy building between us. I deeply love my husband, but Luke and I were building a feeling I couldn't describe, this loving was creating a beautiful memory that I would remember forever.

After about twenty minutes of making love, I felt Luke's muscles starting to tense up, then his cock, grow harder and expand. Even Luke couldn't go on forever. I pulled him down on top of me and whispered in his ear, "Now baby, fuck me hard and fast, fill me with your cum" Luke then pounded his cock into me, taking both of us over the edge together.

My husband must have been overwhelmed by our sounds. Luke's grunts and groans as he ejaculated rope after rope of his sperm laden cum, so deep in my squeeze box. My screams of ecstasy, as my climax came from my very core, spread out to every cell in my body, leaving me tingling all over, especially my feet! Damn, what a lover this man was! Luke lay on me and we kissed for a few minutes before Luke's softening cock slipped out of me and he rolled off of me and fell asleep.