Vacation Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Mark

I had just watched my wife and Luke make love, that had then turned into wild lustful fucking. I was so happy for my wife, she had truly enjoyed the experience. Luke was a good guy, he did not humiliate me or even make me feel inadequate or jealous. I was in awe of Luke's ability to fuck my wife so amazingly, taking her to such sexual highs, that I had not known were achievable. He truly was the dominant, sexually superior man-- deserving to be the man mating with my wife. She was spooning against Luke's back, I moved closer to her and she felt my hard cock against her ass. She pulled her legs up and stuck her ass out, offering me her juicy cum filled pussy.

I moved down until I lined my cock up with her snatch and easily thrust into her dripping stretched pussy. It was a dream come true, my wife's pussy was so silky slick and loose, I'm not sure she could even feel me, I only lasted about ten strokes, before I had an extremely powerful climax, adding my cum to Luke's. I collapsed onto my back and Jen rolled over to me, lay her head on my shoulder and said, "Thank you sweetheart. This is the best vacation ever. I love you so much."

I woke the next morning to the sounds of the two of them fucking. They must have been at it for quite a while, their lovemaking had already past and they were now just instinctively fucking each other on the drive to reach their climaxes to extinguish the need, the passion and the tension that were built up in their bodies and minds.

Their moans were intense and their fucking frenzied. My nose was full of the erotic scent of sex. The indescribable smell of the essence of pussy, cum, sweat and unadulterated lust. Then the tension in their nerves exploded into their orgasms, screaming, grunting, groaning, moaning. Their bodies stiff and tense, one minute, limp and spent, the next. Sex and the instinctive drive to mate is an incredible primal force.

Again that day, we had a great ride, seeing deer, elk and all kinds of other wildlife. The views were absolutely incredible. We stopped at another beautiful lake. Where we set up camp and after, jumped in the lake. Luke and my wife were flirting, touching and kissing. They were acting like what they were--brand new lovers, who couldn't keep their hands off of each other. It was like they had discovered a new candy. It wasn't long before they walked out of the water and over to the blanket, holding hands and giggling, as I followed.

Upon ĺaying down, they continued their playing with each other's bodies and passionately kissing. Jen spun her body around, throwing one leg over Luke's head and lowering her pussy down to his mouth. Jen plunged her mouth around the object of her desire, Luke's swollen turgid cock, sucking and licking it in total lust. Luke's big hands were squeezing her boobs and his fingers pinching and rolling her nipples, as his mouth and tongue worked her pussy and clitoris. Their cries, moans and sighs sounded incredible, as I lay on the blanket beside them-- watching them--with my aching hard cock pointing at the sky.

In about ten minutes, Jen's moaning around Luke's swollen cock grew in intensity, her body shuddering in climax as Luke gripped her gorgeous ass cheeks, holding her pussy to his mouth and lapping tongue. Luke kept up his frantic licking of my wife's now super sensitive clit. Her moans, now turned into muffled screams and then she pulled her sucking mouth off of his cock and yelled "Stop. Stop. Please stop." Luke then let her come down from her incredible climax.

Jen lay on Luke, for several minutes recovering, before dismounting. As she climbed off of him she noticed my raging hard dick. She looked at me, smiled and asked, "Does hubby need some attention?" She then crawled over to me and started sucking my cock, and at the same time, arched her back, poking her ass lewdly up in the air for Luke's lustful admiration and attention.

Ĺuke got up on his knees and walked forward his huge cock swinging and bouncing as he moved his body behind my wife's ass. He put his cock against her sopping pussy and thrust it into her velvet sheath. My wife cried out, "Oh fuck!" around my dick as Luke's cock was forced into her depths.

Luke gripped Jen's hips and started thrusting with long, deep strokes. Her sexual arousal grew with each deep thrust, causing her ministrations of my cock to become the most amazing blowjob of my life. That, and watching Luke give my wife another amazing fucking, was causing the tensions in my muscles to intensify by the second and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I then noticed Jen's body stiffen and felt her nails clawing into my leg and side. Luke's thrusts gained in speed and force, my body stiffened and my hips lifted off the blanket. We all climaxed, almost at the same time, the grunts, groans, cries and screams were incredible, loud and uncontrolled. I had to pull my sensitive cock out of Jen's unrelenting mouth. Luke kept pounding into Jen until she finally collapsed forward, her tits landing on my junk, pulling her pussy off of Luke's still ejaculating cock. Luke grabbed his cock and jerked it hard, finishing his last few ropes of cum onto her ass.

Luke then lay down and we all were almost comatose, catching our breaths, and enjoying the afterglow of our very intense and enjoyable orgasms! After a few minutes Luke said "Wow that's a first for me," and we all started laughing. Jen moved off of me and laid between us. We all drifted into a nap, waking about half an hour later. When we woke up, we started talking. I said "Luke you seem very experienced at pleasing women, besides that horse cock of yours, how did you get so talented?"

****

Luke

I softly laughed, "I'm twenty- four now, I started guiding when I was eighteen and the third trip I guided that year, there was a good looking couple about forty years old. The very sexy lady seemed to be flirting with me all the time, but I was embarrassed and nervous, as her husband was right there. The first night we camped, I could hear them talking, about how she really wanted to fuck me, and he said that he really wanted to watch that. Then I heard them fucking, I got hard and excited thinking that maybe tomorrow I would be where he was now, between her beautiful legs.

"The next day, after we set up camp, they stripped off naked and invited me to do the same and go swimming. When I walked towards and into the lake she complimented my cock, saying it was the biggest she had ever seen. She started kissing me and we proceeded to fuck and we continued all week.

"After that, I became a little more flirtatious and two more couples let me know they wanted me to fuck the wives. So it turned out, I had a very enjoyable first year of guiding. All three of those couples rebooked for the following year, and that next year, three more couples asked me to join them and the next year two more and so on. Now each year they all rebook, now I am the bull for all of my clients.

"I had never realized so many men want to watch their wives fuck another man- especially a well endowed man. I also didn't know that a lot of women are so intrigued and aroused by the opportunity to fuck a man with a big cock. I think that like elk, and other animal species, it must be a part of biology driven instincts, that causes these couples to desire a powerful man with a very large cock, to mate with the female, and inseminate her,"

"Being here in the wilderness with no one knowing or judging these couples, gives them the freedom to live out their fantasies. I am very proud to be the man chosen to fulfill their fantasies and desires. Each woman I have been with has taught me something new and I have fallen in love with every one of them, and I have become friends with all of the husbands. I really love guiding."

*****

Mark

The next four days were each about the same. When we would stop for lunch I would watch my wife worship Luke's cock, as she gave him head. At least three times a day Luke and my wife would make love until their lust and passion would grow so intense that their mating would turn into the wildest fucking, that I could possibly imagine. My wife's body would writhe in ecstasy and she would scream out ìn uncontrolled passion as her climaxes would overtake her.

Luke would drive his cock so deep into my wife's pussy, pumping rope after rope of his sperm laden cum into her, he would roar and grunt as he ejaculated his incredible amount of seed into Jen's fertile womb which was only protected by an IUD. I wondered if this powerful, dominant man's virile sperm might defeat the IUD's purpose and impregnate my wife. I wondered if Jen wished for that. Jen did not forget me. Every day she would give me a mercy fuck or a blowjob.

Friday afternoon we arrived back at the ranch. Jen and I took our first hot showers in a week. I fixed each of us a cocktail and we sat on the porch enjoying our drinks and the views. I asked Jen if she had a good time. She said that was the best vacation of her life, but she was going to miss Luke.

We joined Frank and Karen for dinner, and when they asked if we had a good time, we responded that we did, and I told them we wanted to rebook for next year, Jen gave me a huge smile. As we walked back to our cabin after dinner, Jen said she had hoped Luke had been there, so we could have said goodbye.

About an hour later there was a knock at our door. I opened the door and Luke was standing there with a big grin on his face. Jen jumped up and gave him a big hug and a kiss. Then their kiss turned into a very passionate deep tongue probing kiss. They then started hurriedly undressing each other, like they couldn't wait to get the other naked. When they were both naked Luke picked Jen up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Then the two made love to each other, kissing, touching and rubbing each other until Jen cried out. "Oh Luke, please fuck me." Luke moved between my wife's legs which were spread wide for her lover, he grabbed his cock rubbing his heavy bulbous head up and down Jen's slit, spreading her generous lubrication on her swollen lips. Then he placed the head of his cock to her opening and pushed forward, as Jen thrust her hips to accept his huge cock, and she cried out in exquisite pleasure.

Luke slid his arms under her shoulders and lay on her, squishing her tits between them, as he thrust his hips in slow, long, deep strokes. Jen wrapped her legs around his lower back and her arms around his neck. These two lovers wanted to be as close and as intimate as possible for their mating--they knew that this would be their last opportunity to experience each other for a long time. Luke used sensuous loving strokes, for over twenty minutes, as the lovers moaned and whispered love talk to each other.

As with all lovemaking, the mind and body takes over as the nerves tense and the instinctual drive to climax becomes the ultimate goal. Luke's strokes were increasing in speed and force, and Jen's hips rapidly rising up to meet each of his thrusts. Their moans were also increasing in volume and intensity.

Luke raised up on his stiffened arms and started pounding his huge cock into my wife's body. The sound of their bodies slapping together was loud and the squishing sound of Luke's cock pistoñing in and out of Jen's drenched pussy were extremely arousing to me. Their nerves were wound so tight, and then it happened.

They climaxed together. Jen's body shuddered as she was yelling. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," and then she screamed, "Oohhhhh fuuuuuuuck!!!" Luke had driven his cock so deep, and roared out with his first couple blasts of cum slamming against the end of my wife's vagina, he then grunted out with each subsequent ejaculation--and there were a lot of them

Luke collapsed on my wife, and they both lay motionless, catching their breath and coming down from their intense and complete orgasms. They kissed and Luke rolled off of her and they cuddled for a while before he got out of bed and got dressed. When Luke was dressed he bent over Jen, kissed her and said, "I love you Jen, see you next year."

Jen sighed,"I love you Luke."

I shook hands with Luke and thanked him for fucking my wife so amazingly. Luke replied "Thank you Mark, I love fucking your wife, Jen has a beautiful body and the tightest pussy that I have ever felt." When he left I undressed and climbed into bed, where Jen and I made love. I had watched Luke make love to my wife for a week, and I think I had learned some things. One thing I had determined, I was going to work at lasting longer, which I did.

Jen and I orgasmed together that night, and since then, it seems that I have been able to bring Jen to climax almost every time we make love. I thank Luke for that. Having watched him, it taught me how to be a better lover. He had also awakened a very intense passion in Jen, and I think he gave her some beautiful erotic memories to ènvision-- to take her to the top and over the edge--when we make love. We are both really looking forward to òur vacation next year.