All Comments on 'Vacation Bliss Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great tale of sisterfucking from a master who lists his first "fetish" as "incest"

Big brother Steve loves his baby sister Coleen to bits, he hates the idea that she might be defiled by the loathsome pecker of her so-called "boyfriend." No danger of that, Coleen is wise beyond her years. She wants the male who busts her cherry to be Steve. That's only natural, it's a big brother's job anyway. Coleen is so damn pretty, so feminine and voluptuous, that Steve's been harboring thoughts of fucking the living shit out of his kid sister for quite a while. That's a definite no-no, but as the boy reflects, "the rules against such an act didn't make sense in these modern times." They sure as fuck don't. Coleen takes the lead, she's hot for what her big brother's got jumping around in his pants, the idea of Steve sticking that big hard cock of his up her tight virgin twat makes her sopping wet. The boy sees the light and gives his beloved baby sister the hot incestuous fuck she, and he, deserve. Steve blows his brotherly balls up Coleen's cute little cunt and fills it to the brim with his brotherly semen. And he's been doing it for years. I love family traditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Oh joy, another fabulous piece from you Brett, I will be getting totally blissed out tonight with a new girl I met just three days ago, a cute 19 year old red head, she has a beautiful tight, wet and red hot cunt just made for sucking and fucking, she loves porn too and other girls. we will both read this again then fuck and suck till we pass out due to the insane level sexual pleasure, then when we recover we will do it again. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Great story, please continue it.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Oh Paris

Nothing better for a young gal than to loose her cherry on a bed In Paris. Oops, forgot there is one other "better" and that is your brother getting his sis's cherry on a bed in Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too bad there'should only one installment

Sorry to see you only wrote one chapter. Great story. Lots of potential for more.

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

More please, I have to know how things went from here. Did sis have his babies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous