Vacation Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Steven was glad he had the sexual experience he did have, because a lesser man would have cum almost immediately after entering Colleen's warm, snug walls. She was sotight and she looked like a goddess as she rode him. He had finally come to terms with his absolute hatred for Paul. It wasn't simply the fact that he thought the guy was a gigantic shit who mistreated Colleen, not entirely. Steven had been harboring incestuous desire for his sister for far longer than he would have admitted. She was perfection in his eyes and that image would not ever change. Her body twisted and turned on top of him, her hair askew in a most sexy manner. He couldn't get enough kissing and touching her, it made him feel like the luckiest man on earth. It was going to be hell to look at Colleen and not do this again. He thanked God that he would soon have the distraction of his studies to take his mind away from Colleen and thinking thoughts like the ones that galloped through his mind right now.

Colleen was in a whirl of bliss right now. Her initial instincts had been spot-on; her brother was a masterful, considerate, caring lover. He was treating her like gold and there was nothing he was doing to her that she didn't like. She simply did not care that brothers and sisters weren't supposed to fuck, she knew they belonged together. Once their bodies had joined in copulation, it was as if all the pieces of the jigsaw had fit together. She loved fucking and was thrilled that she had not given in to Paul's demands that they become intimate. She knew beyond a doubt that he would not have been as caring and gentle as Steven. Not that Steven was treating her like some delicate Dresden doll, far from it. His cock was moving inside of her at a nice pace, making her feel all at once cherished and like his personal little fuck toy. Had he but asked, she would have been that for him willingly and for as long as he wanted. Colleen was fairly certain that sex would never be quite as good with anyone as it was with him. He was so strong and commanding, yet maintained a gentleness that also made her feel like the sexy woman she wanted to be. This was what sex was supposed to be, both intimate and a little bit - or in their case, alot - naughty.

"God, but I love fucking you!" Colleen blurted out. Steven gritted his teeth when she said it; her declaration had almost made him cum. This whole scenario was risky, including the fact that he was fucking her bareback. Even that added to the allure of their sex and lurid thoughts of his sister carrying his child made him even hornier. He moved deeper into Colleen than he thought possible and despite her former virgin status, she took all of his manhood without a whimper. Had she been created solely for his fucking pleasure? It would have seemed so for the way they worked together, in perfect tandem. Steven had no sense of time or space; he was lost in the fog of making love to his beloved little sister. "More, give me more, I wantmore!" Colleen yelled out. She was such a demanding little bitch and Steven wondered if she knew just how sexy that was? He gave in to her sexual demands and fucked her as hard as he could push without hurting her. A loud scream came from Colleen's full lips as her head snapped back. She had just experienced her first orgasm. Steven continued for a few minutes more, taking great pains not to hurt her. When he felt his own climax approach, he went to pull out. Colleen wasn't having it.

"Inside me," she told him firmly. "At least once, I want to feel my lover's cuminside my pussy." She tightened the muscles of her pussy so that he couldn't pull out. All he was able to do was release. There was a look on her face that seemed as if his orgasm was as pleasing to her as his own had been. She truly was one in a million.

Like a naughty child, she took a taste of his cum. "Next time, I'm sucking you off and swallowing," she chuckled. "I like this taste."

"Next time?"

"You didn't really think we were going to have sex one time and be done?" She asked him. "Mom and Daddy will be gone for hours yet and they're not likely to come looking for us when they get back. We're going to fuck again, once you're ready. I want to try some other positions and see just what my big brother can do," Colleen smiled wickedly.

"You're not sore?"

"Not really, a bit maybe, but mostly, I feel alive. That was wonderful, so let's get some coffee from Room Service and then, we can try something new," Colleen continued. She really was an incorrigible little brat, albeit a sexy one. Steven was sure it was one of the things he adored about her.

The new lovers spent an evening having sex in all sorts of ways, including a shower that went a little longer than planned. For such a young woman, Colleen was possessed of voracious sexual appetites. Her brother knew that one night would not satiate her and he was right. They spent most evenings of their family holiday having sex. Both of them were thrilled that their parents never caught on. They made two pacts.

The first pact was that their affair had to end when they returned home. It would be too risky and too distracting for them both when they returned to school.

The second pact was the one that brought them both satisfaction. They agreed that every year on their family holiday, they would once again share a bed. No matter what. Neither had wavered in their devotion to their affair, not even once in twenty years. As he got his bags out of his car, he wondered what surprises Colleen had in store for himthis year. She had always managed to simultaneously delight and arouse him and he looked forward to whatever his naughty sibling had in mind.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12