Vacation with SIL and Her Hubby

Story Info
Unexpected developments during an in-law vacation...
4.5k words
4.43
50.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers

My wife Lorena is beautiful, outgoing and vivacious, with a warm, loving spirit that makes others gravitate toward her. Her sister, Gina, on the other hand, can be snooty, and sometimes comes off as cold and uncaring. Especially with me. I have no idea why, but that's just the way it is. I know that she can be very warm and caring as well, but with me she is...snobby.

And holy fuck is she hot! She is Latina, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, full, pouty lips, expressive eyes, and a lithe dancer's body. She has a small chest that tapers down into a tight waistline and is complemented by a round, juicy ass. I'm not a foot guy, but her feet are always nicely manicured. Despite her snootiness with me, I have fantasized about her on more than a few occasions. Suffice to say that when Lorena dropped the news that Gina invited us to a winter vacation in Lake Tahoe with them, I had mixed feelings. Actually, I wanted to back out.

"Do you really want to go?" I asked my wife, searching her face for a hint of reluctance.

"I think it would be fun! We've never gone on vacation with them, and I think it will be a chance for Gina and I to get closer," she responded. Her voice was eager and excited as she continued her thoughts, and there was no hint of reluctance that I could seize on. Damn!

We were at Dave and Gina's house a few weeks later. The four of us were relaxing in the living room and Gina and Lorena were excitedly making plans for the upcoming trip. I felt really bad for not wanting to go. Pangs of guilt overwhelmed me as I looked over at them. Both so beautiful and radiant! And so excited to go on the trip. This was a side of Gina that I rarely saw and it was refreshing.

I excused myself to the restroom and afterwards went to the kitchen to grab another beer. Gina has an island in the center of her kitchen, and as I turned the corner of the island, she was bent over getting something from the bottom cabinet. She was wearing a loose fitting romper, and I could see a flash of her white panties. Her ass was on full display as well...an amazing sight! She is in her early forties (we're all in various stages our forties) and damn her ass just looked so tight! Eyes on her ass, I reached for the fridge door opposite the island...but missed the handle! I fell backward a bit, but luckily the island caught my fall. She turned quickly, and her gaze followed mine. Her eyes narrowed a bit. Fuck! Busted! She looked pissed off.

"Tim, can you take a look and see if you can find a small Tupperware container. All I see are the big ones," she asked. She got on her hands and knees now and she was really sticking her ass out. I reached into my pocket, grabbed my phone, and turned on the light. Then I knelt down and looked around, light flashing in the dark corners.

"Ahh! I see it!' she exclaimed, and grabbed the container. I proceeded to grab a beer from the fridge (making sure to grab the handle!!) and headed back to the living room. Nothing more was said and she didn't make her usual snide remark. I thought that when she had caught me looking she might have said something, but no. The night was uneventful.

Later that night back home in bed, my thoughts kept drifting back to her. More specifically, her ass. The great thing about fantasies is that they can remain safely tucked away in your mind, ready to pull out when the need arises. I imagined how she looked with just panties on, then I imagined me slowly peeling them off. I could feel myself getting hard and gave my dick a firm squeeze. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and started to stroke. Hoping that my wife was awake, I looked over at her. She was asleep, phone on her chest. Damn. I fell into a fitful slumber.

Vacation time finally arrived and we were enjoying the fresh winter air and the new surroundings of our mountain cabin. We had spent some time having snowball fights and sledding with the kids on our first day in Tahoe, and the early evening was slowly approaching.

"What should we do?" Dave asked as we all sat in the living room.

"Let's go to a casino and have some fun!" Gina exclaimed, then added, "...some adult fun." That was code for 'no kids'. Dave and Gina have a 17 year-old daughter, Emma, who was in the room with us. She knew what that meant...she would be the babysitter while us adults went out for some fun.

"No! I don't want to watch the brats!" Emma exclaimed playfully. "But I will. You have fun. I don't wanna hang with my parents anyways...eew!" she said playfully.

With our plans set, we decided to take a northerly drive around the lake and end up at the casinos on the southern (Nevada) part of the lake. Dave offered to drive, and Lorena and I climbed into the back seat. We marveled at the view. The sun was slowly setting into the mountains, and the last rays of light shimmered on the lake as the the trees cast long shadows. I squeezed Lorena's hand as I looked over at her. It looked like this ended up being a good idea after all!

It was a good 45 minute drive, and we finally hit the southern portion of the lake. The casino lights glimmered in the distance. Exciting! We ended up pulling in to Harrah's, and after valet took our SUV away we entered the casino and made a beeline for the slots. A waitress took our order for drinks as we played the slots. No more long mechanical arms from what I remembered as a kid, the new slots had a push button to spin the wheel. I tried my hand at Wheel of Fortune while the girls giggled and played on some nearby Diamond slots. Both were dressed in some tight jeans and boots. I looked at them as if through a stranger's eyes. A single guy's eyes, in fact. They were hot and definitely fuckable. I looked at my wife, big smile and so much happiness. And a nice round ass and big tits. Then I looked at Gina. Also smiling and living in the moment. My eyes drifted down. She was wearing a snug blouse that showed the outline of her small breasts...mmm.

We were maybe three drinks in and the girls grew bored with the Diamond slots. Lorena sat to the right of me to play on the Wheel of Fortune slots. Gina was behind Lorena, watching her play and David was on my left. Gina squeezed between David and I and I felt her hip and thigh press against my upper torso. I stiffened up a bit, but she kept her body leaning against me and didn't move. Was I over-reacting? It was just incidental contact, after all. But I felt electrical lust surging through me! And we were familiar with each other. Heck, I didn't mind. I had a good buzz going and I was just going with the flow! Gina pressed harder into me as she leaned forward to put her drink down. So...tantalizing.

Lorena smacked her slot machine in frustration. "Let's go to the bar and listen to some music," she suggested. No one was having any luck on the push-button bandits, so we readily agreed. I grabbed my wife's hand and we headed to the bar. It looked kind of drab, and the bartender suggested the club that was one level above. We eagerly headed up the stairs. As we neared the entrance, we could feel and hear the pulse of the music reverberating off of the walls. My heart rate quickened. It had been maybe 10+ years since I had set foot in a club! I squeezed my wife's hand and gave her a kiss as we entered.

There was a decent crowd and I tried to keep tunnel vision, but fuck, women were wearing short, tight miniskirts that accentuated all of their curves!

David nudged me and leaned in to my ear. "I think I'm gonna like this place," he shouted as he looked across the room. Agreed! Lots of eye candy for us to devour! And the same for the women. My wife's type is muscled with tattoos, and there were lots of guys that fit the bill. Gina's type...hmm. I never thought about it until now, but I suppose David must have been her type; lean with slight muscle, dark hair and expressive eyes. I mean, they were married, right?! I looked around for what I thought was Gina's type of guy, another 'David'.

We grabbed some drinks at one the bars and found a standup table for us to hang out at. Lorena was certainly feeling good and I caught her looking around the club and maintaining longer than normal gazes at the muscular types. I looked over at Gina, and she was looking at some muscular guy with dark hair like he was a rack of ribs. Hmm...not the 'David' type! I looked quickly at David; he was busy ogling a blonde girl in a short skirt. To each their own!

A new song came on and my wife grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance!" she exclaimed, and tugged me to the dance floor. We moved to the rhythm of the music, and my gaze drifted down to her hips and ass as she turned around and grinded her ass into my crotch. Fuck! My wife was so sexy! She looked over her shoulder at me, a naughty, impish look, then spun around and draped her arms around my neck. We kissed, passionately.

I felt a strong bump and looked to my left. Gina had bumped us. I broke my kiss to look her way and she had a playful smile. Maintaining eye contact, I moved in to kiss Lorena. We held it...and I saw a change in Gina's eyes. Something...she looked away, then turned around to grind on David. Sisterly competition maybe? My eyes drifted down to Gina's tits, then ass, watching her sway to the music. I looked away quickly, worried that Lorena might say something. My wife isn't the jealous type, but being that I was checking out her sister...you never know. Lorena was caught in the vibes of the music, eyes closed and hips swaying to the thump thump thump of the song. Fuck, I just wanted to go back to the cabin and have some private time with my wife!

David said something to Gina, and I watched as he walked away. Gina still wanted to dance, so she joined Lorena and I. The three of us swayed to the music, then Gina turned around and started to grind her ass on Lorena. This was a side of her I had never seen! The girls giggled as they did their grinding, then Lorena pointed at me. The two of them closed in on me, and started to rub their ass against either leg. I looked down at both of their asses. Fuck! I could feel myself getting uncomfortably hard. I looked around for David; nothing. Mmm...I could feel both Lorena's ass grinding on one leg, and Gina's ass on the other.

"Hey! What's going on here!" David shouted playfully as he rejoined us, a fresh drink in hand for him and Gina. I was uncomfortably HARD and a bit thirsty. A fresh drink sounded like the perfect exit strategy. I shouted to David that we were going to get some drinks too, grabbed Lorena's hand, and exited the dance floor.

I sidled up to one of the bars with my wife and ordered some drinks. Mmm...she looked so sexy. I had a good buzz going (4 drinks? 5 drinks? I lost count). I gave her a kiss, hugged her tight and she put her head on my chest. Drinks in hand, we walked back to our table. My wife was certainly tipsy as I could feel her tugging on my hand as we walked back. I turned around to look at my wife and she was sipping on the straw of her drink. Only...she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at this tatted guy seductively! I felt my dick begin to stir. My eyes drifted to her lips on the straw...mmm. I imagined her sucking on my dick. Or this guy's dick.

We have played around with others in the past, but tonight certainly was NOT the night to do that. I gave her a gentle tug and we rejoined David and Gina at the table. I looked at Gina. She definitely looked buzzed. Gone was the shrewd, snooty look from her face. Instead, she had a happy, carefree look to her. I glanced over at David. He had a good buzz going as well! I wondered if I looked buzzed? When you've been drinking, you always think that you're in much better shape than you actually appear. Looking around at the three of them, I concluded that all four of us were in the same happy boat. As the music pulsed, I became lost in my thoughts and at one point looked over at Gina. We locked eyes for an instant, and she looked away quickly. But in that eye contact, I had seen some fire. Some passion. Drunken lust. Was it directed toward me? Whatever the case, David was going to get lucky tonight!

We finished our drinks and after another 20 minutes or so David asked if I wanted to head back to the cabin. I knew the girls were sauced and we'd had enough fun.

"Are you okay to drive?" I asked, measuring him. I offered getting an Uber, but he insisted he was fine. We told the girls we were going to leave, and we headed toward the exit. I observed him as he walked. No difference in his gait, and I know from experience that he could handle his drinking. I looked over at Gina. They were holding hands, and the entire force of the Earth's gravity seemed to be pushing against her. Same for my wife! I pulled her in tight to hug her and keep her from falling off the edge of mother Earth.

A few minutes passed after David handed his ticket to the the valet, and we saw his SUV approaching. As we neared the SUV, Lorena pulled away from my hug and ran to her sister, shouting, "I got shotgun!" They both giggled and Gina playfully said that since her husband is driving she should be in front. However, she reached for the right rear passenger door handle and opened the door, stepping up and in to the back seat. Lorena bumped into the SUV door, bounced softly, and fell backwards on her ass. We all got a great laugh out of that as I helped her up, and into, the front passenger seat. I closed the door and moved to the left rear passenger door and seated myself. David was already in the driver's seat, ready to go. I locked eyes with him in the rearview mirror, nodded, and he pulled the SUV away from the curb. He fiddled with the radio a bit and found a local rock station. He turned it up a bit and settled in to drive.

I looked to my right, and Gina had her head back, eyes closed, with a silly smile on her face. David made a sharp right and pulled out onto the road. Both girls swayed to the left, and Gina's head landed on my shoulder. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled coyly, then resumed laying her head on my shoulder.

We were a few minutes down the road, and I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. I felt a hand on my right thigh, and my eyes snapped open and looked down. Gina's hand was running slowly up and down my leg. Fuck! I looked at my wife on instinct. She was asleep. I looked at David; his eyes were on the road. I put my head back, uncertain of what to do. This was so out of character for Gina and I was stupefied. I felt Gina's hand drift up my thigh, a bit higher, higher...and then it came to rest on my crotch. I could feel myself hardening. I felt her fingers squeeze softly and probe, trying to locate my quickly hardening cock. Another squeeze and she found it. She continued to squeeze and rub it, willing it to hardness. I looked at David through the rearview mirror.

Fuck! What should I do?! I closed my eyes, trying to feign sleep. I felt a tug, and then another, more insistent tug and looked down. My sister-in-law was trying to open the fly of my jeans! I looked at her. Clearly, she had to be awake. My heart pounded so loud that I thought for sure everyone in the SUV could hear it. I looked at my wife. Out for the count. David was busy keeping his eyes on the road. Looked down at Gina. She grabbed her jacket and placed it over my thighs and crotch to cover us. I felt her hand explore inside my fly. She located the elastic of my boxers and pulled them down. I felt the warmth of her hand on my cock and nearly exploded. Fuck!! I looked at David again and then at my wife. Yes, again. Looked down at Gina. She was looking up at me, a look of wanton lust in her eyes. I felt her hand pull and tug on my cock, and she snaked it through the fly of my jeans. She started to move her hand up and down my shaft in long, slow strokes.

I leaned my head back on the backrest, keeping a steady eye on David through the rearview mirror. My intense fear of getting caught (and any repercussions!) was slowly fading away, replaced with the burning fire of lust. I wanted to pull her off and tell her to stop, but at the same time wanted her to keep going. Devil on one shoulder, angel on the other...and the little guy in red with a pitchfork was winning. I squinted my eyes, pretending to be asleep, and Gina's fingernails were raking the underside of my shaft. God it felt so good. And the eroticism of it all! I mean...David is driving, my wife is passed out, and I'm in the backseat getting a handjob from my sister-in-law! Just the thought of it was so taboo, so naughty...

"Phhsshh!" I let out a tight breath and gasped. Gina had placed the tip of my dick in her mouth and it caught me by surprise. Her mouth was so warm and wet and the nerve endings on the tip of my dick were exploding like the Fourth of July. I looked at David and his eyes glanced back...my pulse pounded even harder. Whatever you do, please! Do not tilt your rearview mirror down! Don't turn your head back David! Don't turn back to look. You do not want to see your wife sucking on her sister's husband's cock! My thoughts (temporary thoughts of delusion maybe?!) were that if he or Lorena were to catch us, I would feign sleep and act surprised at the entire situation. Yea, good luck with that!

His view shifted forward again...whew. Gina's fingertips were slowly gliding up and down the underside of my shaft and her head was lying on the middle of my stomach. Her tongue was giving long, slow licks along the top of my shaft. I felt like she was toying with me in her own snooty, snobby way. I mean...she knew I was trapped and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I closed my eyes for a second, just a second, and holy fuck I felt the warm pressure of her lips against the tip of my cock. Her lips slid down my shaft slowly as her tongue was flattened along the right side of my cock. I could feel her tongue wriggle a bit and my balls tensed. 'Don't cum yet! Do. Not. Cum. Yet!' I willed myself, but her cock-sucking skills were making it near impossible to stop the surging tidal wave. Fuck! She had swallowed me whole, and my entire cock felt the warm, tight embrace of her mouth. She began to twist her hand in small, tight circles at the base of my shaft, careful not to make too much motion or draw attention. Her head twisted to the right and up slowly. I looked down and could see the outline of the tip of my dick protruding firmly against her right cheek. She began to jack in longer strokes, getting her hand wet with her saliva, then a bit faster, and faster, and her head went back down and...

My balls began to tingle as I felt the cum beginning to well up. I tapped her on the head to let her know I was gonna cum. Her hand slid to my balls and gave a gentle squeeze, then slid back up to resume stroking. The shaft of my cock was beginning to pulse again, and I felt the cum buildup begin to ooze out, slow at first. It almost felt like a ruined orgasm, but then she went fully down on my cock and it was supertight at the back of her throat. I could feel the tip of her tongue on my ball sack, and just the naughty thought of it really pushed me. My balls tensed again, my cock pulsed, and I began to shoot hot stream after hot stream of cum into her warm, welcoming, and willing mouth.

She was motionless, but I could feel her throat working to swallow my load. I wanted to moan, I wanted to groan, I wanted to shout 'Fuuuuck!' at the top of my lungs, but all I could do was sit, frozen, while my sister-in-law (my wife's sister!) swallowed my load. A warm feeling of euphoria engulfed me as my cock stopped pulsing. I felt her head move back a bit, and then her thumb pressed against the underside of my shaft and began to slide upwards, milking any last drops of cum from my shaft. Her mouth was now only on the tip of my cock and I could feel her tongue flicking against my urethra to lick up the cum. Fuck, she was amazing! I was in wonder, and as the feeling of euphoria faded, it was replaced with fear and a bit of paranoia of being caught.

coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers
12