Vacation with SIL and Her Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at David again, and thankfully he was still looking at the road. I quickly reached for my half hardened dick and pushed it back into my fly and into the safety of concealment. Nothing to see here, folks! I zipped up and looked over at Gina. She slowly moved into an upright position, propped her jacket against my shoulder, and then laid her head on the jacket. We briefly made eye contact, and she had a naughty smile.

And...I had conflicting thoughts. What had just happened? What did it mean? I had a moment of guilt, but then...it was a tough situation to wriggle out of. If I had told Gina to stop or if I had made a scene, then David and my wife would have found out. And that would have definitely caused problems. Should I tell my wife? Or David? No, I absolutely could not. Would not. And I think Gina knew that! But then again...what if David had seen his wife giving me a blowjob and kept quiet? And what if Lorena somehow found out in the future? That would probably be worse! A wave of paranoia overcame me, and I pushed the negative thoughts out of my mind.

Finally, thankfully, we arrived safely at our cabin and I shook Gina a bit to wake her up. Her head lifted, a groggy look on her face. David and I exited the car quickly to help our wives out of the SUV. Lorena was out, and out COLD! I had to shake her multiple times, then a loud 'Lorena, we're home, let's get inside!' and her eyes sleepily opened. I assisted her out of the car and I wrapped her arm around my shoulders to steady her gait. We got to the front door, David and Gina ahead of us.

"That was fun, babe, we've gotta do something like this again tomorrow night!' Gina slurred, and then...she got on her tiptoes, leaned forward, and kissed David. A deep kiss. OMG! Her lips had been wrapped around my cock and swallowed my cum as little as 10 or 15 minutes earlier, and now she was kissing David! Could he notice anything? I was a bit mortified, but at the same time I felt my dick begin to harden. I had to look away.

Once inside, David and Gina headed to their bedroom and Lorena and I headed to ours. She plopped on the bed and lay back. I knew she would stay like that till morning if I didn't do something, so I untied her boots and pulled them off, pulled her jacket off, then unzipped her jeans. If you've ever had to undress a drunk person you know the struggle! I pulled her jeans down her hips, then off of her ankles, and now she was just in her panties and her blouse. Good enough, and I didn't want to fight to get her in pajamas. She looked so sexy in her panties! She was wearing her red lacy Victoria's Secret panties, and I felt myself beginning to get hard yet again. Pushing my naughty thoughts aside, I tucked her under the covers comfortably and raised my arms in triumph. Yess! Now to get her some water for her nightstand.

I walked into the kitchen...and Gina was there. She was filling a glass with water herself. It felt awkward (at least for me), and I paused a bit.

"David knocked out?" I finally asked, and Gina turned around.

"Almost," she responded, then she turned around. I could see that her buzz was slowly fading, and our eyes locked for a moment. Gone was the lust, gone was the fire, it was just...sleepiness. Was she aware of what she had done? My mind whirled. She walked past me, the light scent of her perfume gently tickling my nostrils.

"Good night," she said over her shoulder as she headed to her bedroom.

"Let's see what tomorrow brings..." she said one last time as her words bounced off of the hallway walls.

I filled glass of water and headed back to my room. What would tomorrow bring?

12