All Comments on 'Vacation with SIL and Her Hubby'

by coroner7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband20177 months ago

Off to a good start. I can definitely see this story turning into something really good.

orbnatsorbnats7 months ago

Your writing is excellent and I have enjoyed the three stories you have submitted so far. More, please! I am following you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good start to your story. Please continue.

cageysea9725cageysea97257 months ago

Bored after about 3 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love Tim’s thought bubble so true comments, still chuckling

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just the thought of my sister in-law sucking me off in the back seat has me throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like it and you go my attention. Don’t rush jajaja 5/5

coroner7coroner76 months agoAuthor

Thanks @cageysea9725, I appreciate all comments, good and not so good. I thought the same as I re-read it, but was torn between getting right to the facts versus developing the characters and the storyline. I find it hard to strike that careful balance!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is something hot and could be change into swap story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog2 months ago

Back seat SIL blow job is very erotic concept. Good job. I'd like to see him return the favor the next night after some hot sexy dancing. Wife calls shotgun again puts her head in BIL'S lap, sucking his dick while he's driving and husband is fingering her sister to a screaming orgasm and now everything is out in the open and it's a swap. Just a thought. Reading comments below, I thought character development was essential in this story. Sometimes when stories get to be 4 or 5 pages long, and you end it with a 5 minute BJ, its a bit much. I thought yours was perfectly balanced.

5 stars. I will give your other stories a look

stockingnutstockingnut2 months ago

Very hot! Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoroner7@coroner7
Just a fella who enjoys writing non-fiction and fiction naughty stories for others enjoyment. It sure is fun to relive memories via writing!