Ventura's Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They flew to Portland to spend a week with her parents who both loved Sawyer like the son they'd never had. Jordyn and her mom began planning her wedding which they agreed would be in their new home once they were settled.

After flying to North Carolina and meeting his mom and dad, Jordyn loved his parents almost as much as her own, and they, in turn, couldn't have been more thrilled to welcome her to their family—even if her father had been in the Air Force.

They found the perfect house with ten acres of land and even though it wasn't a farm, Sawyer was able to live his dream with the most beautiful woman he'd ever known.

He married her six months later with her father there to give her away in his blue uniform while Sawyer's parents stood behind their son, his father in his dress blues.

The dog came first, a female golden retriever they named Poppy, and a year later, the first of their two children was born as Jordyn learned to love her new slow-paced life in a town where everyone said 'hello' and was willing to help out at any time.

One day they were sitting on the front porch swing holding hands, their baby right next to them when Jordyn said, "I can't even imagine my life had you not come along and helped me see the light."

"No, I'm the lucky one," he told her. "Had you not made a wrong turn onto Ventura's Highway, I'd had have never met you or ended up being the happiest man on earth."

"Second happiest," she said reminding him of Ethan who'd since married Courtney and started a family of their own.

He smiled at her then kissed the beautiful, older woman he so dearly loved just as Poppy barked at them. Both of them looked over at her, laughed, then went back to their kiss and their new lives.