Vickie's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

And Robert had to agree. It certainly did.

Vickie was surprised when her phone rang early that afternoon.

"Hello?" She said.

There was a brief hesitant pause for a second, and then a very sexy sounding voice responded to her.

"Hi, this is Stacy, Robert's roommate."

"Oh, yes! Robert said that you might be interested in hosting a toy party." Vickie replied enthusiastically. "But I must warn you. My friend doesn't just show up and show a bunch of women vibrators and lingerie and then sit around and giggle about them while she shows them. If that's the kind of women you know who'd be in attendance, then she wouldn't be interested."

"I'm not sure what you mean," Stacy answered honestly. "Just exactly what IS expected?"

"Well, obviously you've heard what goes on at MOST of these parties, or you wouldn't be interested in having one. But what my friend Darla does that no one else does, is require everyone, the moment they arrive to take off all their clothes and put on one of the lingerie items she's brought along with her. So obviously she will need a pretty firm head-count, along with a range of women's various sizes."

"I don't think that will be any problem," Stacy offered. "In fact...that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun!"

"There's more. Darla gives out prizes. Same as any party, but what she does is give the vibrator, nightgown, or whatever to the woman who actually tries out the most toys. She also does the same thing for the woman who actually has the most orgasms during the party."

"You're kidding!" Stacy said into the phone with more than a little doubtfulness that any of her friends would be so bold as to go quite that far.

"Nope. That's the kind of party she gives. And if no one in attendance is willing to go along with that, she doesn't want them there. And if there aren't at least six women who'd be coming, she doesn't even throw the party. So, like I said, you tell me, should I call her and set it up?"

"Let me make a few phone calls first," Stacy said a bit more uncertainly. "I think a few of my friends wouldn't have a problem with that, but I'm not too sure I can get six of us there."

"Four more at least," Vickie added. "With you there, and me, you'd only need at least four more certain ones." But they had all better show, and be willing to participate, or Darla will pack up and leave."

She heard Stacy almost smile on her end of the line. "Four more then," she corrected. "I'll certainly go along with it. Especially after what Robert told me about you and he in the laundry room this morning."

Vickie laughed, "Well maybe next time, it will be you and I down in the laundry room!"

"Count on it!" Stacy responded.

"Well ok, see what you can find out and then give me a call back with hard confirmations. I'll contact Darla after that, and we'll see how soon she can book a party for you."

"I take it she's pretty busy?"

"Constantly. You'd be surprised. But for me, as I am one of her special customers, she might move us up. But I'd have to promise her that it would be worth her while for her to do that."

"I'll get back to you as soon as possible then," Stacy said.

After she'd hung up the phone, she quickly dialed her friend Darla. She had no real concern that Stacy wouldn't find enough women willing to attend, especially after the tone of excitement that she had heard in the Stacy's voice.

"Darla? Hi, it's Vickie. You booked for Saturday?"

#

Vickie arrived home from work Tuesday night and saw that a message on her phone was waiting for her. She pressed the play key to listen to it.

"Vickie? Stacy. I've got eight total, including yourself. But there's only one problem. It would have to be this Saturday; otherwise we'll have to wait until next month to try again. Anyway, give me a call back and let me know what you find out."

She left her number, and Vickie immediately dialed her back. This time she got Stacy's answering machine, and left the message with her that Saturday was already set up for six in the evening. She left instructions about coordinating with her regarding the women's clothing sizes and told her to ensure she had an ample supply of everyone's favorite drink, as that tended to help lower everyone's inhibitions a little.

On Saturday, Vickie went over to Stacy and Roberts place a little early to help out with preparations.

"After everything Robert told me about you, it's finally nice to actually see you in person," she said.

"Likewise," Vickie said in greeting. "And speaking of which, what did you do with Robert for this evening anyway?"

"Oh, I told him if he even tried to come back before midnight we'd all skin him alive, but he actually considered coming back anyway. And then I told him if he ever wanted to have sex with me again, he'd really better not come back before then...or else!"

"Good...if there's another thing Darla won't tolerate, it's men hanging around or wanting to participate. Though...she also does 'couples' parties, which can get even wilder than these do!"

Stacy grinned. "We'll see how this one goes first," she cautioned. "But if it's anything like you said it is, I'd be willing to bet, some of these gals might actually consider doing a couples party too!"

#

Stacy had everything pretty much laid out for the party already, so it took them very little time to finish setting things up. She'd made a run to buy all the booze they needed earlier that day, and as Vickie saw, there was a more than ample variety of nearly everything.

They were standing by the bar just outside of the kitchen having fixed them selves a drink when Stacy turned towards Vickie.

"By the way. Just what did Robert tell you about our relationship anyway?"

"Not too much really. Just that the two of you occasionally get together, though I assume that's pretty much just for some added side-fun more than anything else. Oh, and that the two of you once tried to have a little threesome together, but that for whatever reason, it didn't work out."

"He told you about that?" Stacy said incredulously.

"Well, he was pretty aroused at the time. I think he'd have told me just about anything I'd have asked him at that particular moment," Vickie teased. "I take it that was your first and only time with another woman then?" Vickie pressed.

"Yeah. Though as you heard, it didn't work out anyway, so I guess you can say I still haven't experienced that."

"A threesome? Or just being with another woman."

"Both really."

Stacy was much shorter than Vickie was. Her blonde-ish, brown hair was considerably shorter too, but she certainly wasn't smaller in the bust-line department. If anything, her breasts were every bit as large as hers were if not more so. As they both knew they'd soon be stripping off their clothing shortly after Darla's arrival with the various styles of lingerie, neither one had worn anything that would make it difficult to quickly undress. Stacy stood with a simple single piece shift and nothing on underneath it. Her full heavy breasts comfortably pressed against the material, and even with the patterned outline of multi-colored flowers, it was still easily seen that her nipples stood hard and inviting against the thin material of the fabric.

"So let me ask you this then," Vickie said, setting her drink down and moving up behind Stacy where she stood.

"Is the thought of ever being with another woman, even one on one something you might sometime entertain?"

Before Stacy really had a chance to answer her however, Vickie reached around her cupping both of her full heavy breasts in her hands and began softly caressing them, rubbing them gently with her hands.

"I think I'm entertaining that very thought right now!" Stacy purred leaning her head back against Vickie's shoulder.

But before they could do anything further, a loud knock came to the door. "Fuck!" Stacy laughed. "I was just about ready to suggest..." Another knock interrupted that thought.

Vickie still didn't pull away from Stacy however, and continued holding onto the woman's breasts even as she called out. "Come in!"

Almost immediately Darla entered and saw the two of them standing together like that.

"Oh good! And to think I was worried that this party wasn't going to be any fun!"

Only then did Vickie let go of Stacy's breasts and head towards the door to help Darla with the two very heavy looking suitcases she'd just set down. The three women soon carried the cases over to a nearby table and began spreading out several of the sexy looking nightgowns and lingerie that Darla had specifically brought along for this occasion.

"Well, since you are the one hosting this party. You get the first pick of what you'd like to be wearing," she announced to Stacy.

Vickie began rummaging through the sexy fun items as well. Multi colored outfits in varying styles from the sensual to the pure lusty dramatic. Stacy had noticed that Darla had been wearing a long trench coat and offered to take it and hang it up for her.

"I'll wear this just a while yet. I came in my chosen outfit," she told her. "And I like to begin the party by revealing to everyone what I have chosen to wear. It helps to set the mood as well as break the ice so to speak."

"She always does it like that," Vickie told Stacy. "And I love the outfits she chooses. They're always fun and exciting to see!"

Stacy quickly chose a black floor length sheer evening gown that was one piece, but flowed in layers of peek-a-boo lace and sensually patterned designs. It didn't give everything away, but as she moved in it, it did from time to time allow the more intimate portions of her anatomy to suddenly appear briefly before disappearing once again. Thus called the "Peek-a-boo" for that very reason.

Vickie picked an equally revealing but much shorter combination of white clingy satin that adhered to her body like a glove. Her hard pert nipples were clearly defined through the clingy material, outlining every indentation, every tiny little bump of her breasts and nipples. She even fingered her self, causing her breasts to swell more fully as well as hardening her swollen nipples even more rigidly than they were.

"How this?" She asked then twirling about.

"Perfect sweetheart," Darla cooed. "I think between the three of us, that the rest of the girls once they begin to arrive will realize just how fun and exciting this evenings going to be!"

Before long the other women began to arrive, and one by one they saw by Stacy and Vickie's dress that they would indeed be expected to strip and immediately find something equally revealing to wear. Even this was exciting however, and watching one another undress, and then redress in front of each other was done with an initial display of uncertainty and embarrassment which soon turned to a playful naughtiness as they commented, teased, and then complimented each other on how fabulously sexy everyone soon looked.

Simply standing about in the sometimes skimpy, sometimes nearly obscene lingerie, all the while having plenty to drink went a long way to making everyone comfortable and less self conscious about themselves.

"So when is Darla going to show us her outfit?" Barbara asked. A woman who was perhaps the tallest of them there and who had done some minor modeling in a local fashion magazine, and who could have easily passed as a near look-a-like for Cindy Crawford.

"Soon as we're really ready to begin," Vickie responded sliding over to admire Barbara's light-blue 'baby-doll' nighty. "Darla likes to make sure everyone has had plenty of time to have a couple of drinks first, as well as have time enough to meet and talk with everyone they haven't met before or don't know all that well. It helps to further eliminate shyness when things really get going."

Stacy soon introduced Amanda, the last woman to arrive. Amanda had nearly backed out from coming at the last moment. She more than anyone else there was self conscious about her appearance, fairly heavy-set, Stacy had had to cajole her and beg her into coming.

"I'm not sure I can go through with this," Amanda admittedly nervously. She held up a lavender gown that would easily fit her large frame, but even so, the appearance of cutouts for her breasts seemed a little too revealing even for her.

"Come on Amanda," Stacy urged. "I'll help you get into it. We'll go into my bedroom where you can change if you'd feel more comfortable. But I can assure you; you'll look beautiful in this. Trust me! Vickie, why don't you go and get Amanda something to drink!" She winked at Vickie then as though to conspiratorially ensure they needed to get Amanda loosened up in a hurry if she was going to go along with any of this.

An hour later, after several drinks, familiarization of conversation and after any remaining concerns for what was to be expected as well as required had been addressed, everyone there, including Amanda seemed comfortable enough, as well as willing enough to get things started. Only then did Darla finally stand up and remove the lightweight floor-length coat she'd continued to wear up until that moment.

"Ok ladies. For starters then, each of us is to stand up and parade ourselves across the room for the others here to watch and enjoy as we show ourselves off, resplendent in our sexy, sensual apparel."

Darla allowed the coat to open and quickly slip from her shoulders, dropping down onto the floor. For her own outfit, she had worn nothing more than a few strips of soft smooth leather that criss-crossed beneath her breasts, and were studded with shiny steel posts that gave her a harsh, yet demanding attention to what she was wearing. A matching strip ran around her waist and was connected to another thin strap that then ran down between her legs and secured itself to the same strip of her waist from behind. Beyond that, there was very little else of anything that concealed her medium sized breasts. The fact that her pussy was completely shaved stood out in stark contrast to the tiny thin strip of leather that ran up her crotch, barely covering her slit. Even this was studded with tiny posts however in a spectacular design that drew attention to her and made you want to see what it was that tiny strip of leather was trying to hide.

The "Parade of Fashion" as she called it was a cleverly disguised way to strip away any remaining worries of self-consciousness. Even Amanda sashayed across the room with her heavy pendulous breasts hanging out and freely swaying as she crossed the room. Though her face was colored crimson, she was smiling and Darla called everyone's attention to her sensuality and beauty as the layers of chiffon moved and swayed along with her as she moved. Everyone clapped and applauded her catwalk, and it was obvious to everyone then that no more shyness or self-consciousness remained.

"OK everyone, " Darla began. "As you were hopefully all told before arriving here this evening, we're going to play several games, and enjoy several of the toys and items I have brought along with me. For those of you who might still be a little shy," and she paused staring down at a young woman named Kathy who had been even more intimidated by her revealing outfit than anyone, she then continued.

"Vickie, Stacy and myself will be willing participants for this first round for those of you who are as yet a little unsure about sampling some of these products. Also, neither Vickie nor Stacy are eligible for any of the other prizes, as I will be giving them each something special for their participation. For the rest of you...you'll need to earn your gifts!"

Darla sent a stern pointed look about the room at each and everyone there, finally once again focusing down on poor Kathy as she sat blushing furiously. Everyone there broke into laughter as the poor young female was singled out, but then Darla quickly turned the tables on everyone as she then selected Barbara as her first intended victim.

"This fun little vibrator is perhaps the most widely used one of most currently being sold on the market. For those of you who haven't used or tried one as yet, you might want to consider this one as a worthwhile purchase to certainly be included to your collection."

Darla held up the thick, pink-ribbed rubberized penis and switched on the toy by turning the dial attached to the back of the hand-held dildo. Almost immediately it began to slowly move and rotate slightly in the palm of her hand.

Several giggles and whispers could be heard as she held it up for everyone to see and watch, then bade Barbara to be the first to test it out. Either upon herself while everyone watched, for points towards one of the prizes at the end of the evening, or...as she had said for this first round, that Barbara could if she wished, use it instead on anyone of the three willing women instead. To her delight, Barbara took the toy and sat back down in her seat and proceeded to tease herself with the device.

"Excellent!" Darla exclaimed to everyone, and then had Barbara attempt to tell everyone what it was she was feeling, and what it was doing for her. Barbara tried her level best to explain it, but she found herself forgetting what it was she'd just said, or tried to say. Which brought about a great deal of good-natured ribbing and kidding as she sat pleasuring herself in front of everyone with the toy.

One by one, they were all given an opportunity to use it on themselves, or they could if they wished and preferred, to come up and use it on any of the three Darla had previously designated as willing partners. Only Amanda and Kathy took this particular way out for the first round. Amanda hesitantly knelt down in front of her friend Stacy, who knowing her slight embarrassment, willingly spread herself widely in front of her friend and then talked her through the insertion of the toy inside her cunt. Amanda slowly stroked Stacy's pussy with the toy for several moments while she shared with everyone the sensations and feelings that Amanda was busily giving her with the rotating prick.

To everyone's surprise, Kathy had opted to use it on Darla herself. And she too willingly displayed herself, though walking over towards where Kathy sat, and then stood above her, holding open her own pussy as Kathy almost too tentatively inserted the toy up inside Darla's cunt.

"Don't just tease me with it!" Darla told her loud enough for everyone to hear. "Shove it the fuck in!" She demanded. And then as Kathy did, beginning to finally fuck Darla with it, she found herself smiling and fascinated as the toy easily began to slide in and out of the woman's extremely wet pussy.

"That's better!" Darla announced, and even as Kathy continued fucking her with the toy, she then produced another one she had walked over with, and began explaining its particular functions and novelty's to everyone.

"Did I tell you to stop doing that?" She said, once again glaring down at Kathy who was still sitting in front of her. And who had been a little unsure if she was to continue "sampling" the device as Darla had continued on with her explanation of the new toy.

"I might not be in the running for the person having the most orgasms tonight. But it certainly doesn't mean I can't have any!" She proclaimed with a haughty laugh. And that once again set everyone else off to laughing, including Kathy who quickly went back to fucking the woman's cunt with the toy.

The evening continued on with things getting wilder and wilder by the moment. Everyone had by this time 'performed' upon themselves with one of the toys at least. And though it had again taken a good deal of coaxing to get either Kathy or Amanda to finally do so in front of everyone, eventually they did.

"OK, now we're all equals here. And we've all done the 'dirty-deed' in front of one another. So no excuses now. I want to show you the newest toys I've brought along with me. Even Vickie hasn't seen these before yet, so we're going to ask her to be the first to try one and tell everyone what she does, or doesn't like about it. Afterwards, she is going to go around and use it on everyone else and have you tell her...what you like, or don't like about it!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers