Vickie's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

When at last the multiple climaxes had diminished, and finally pure exhaustion and satisfaction had taken its toll, Darla called the game over and informed everyone she was ready to open the envelope and announce the big winner for the evening.

"And the winner is, Amanda Jones!"

A great cry of enthusiastic response and joy went up for Amanda. She was not only surprised, but once again slightly embarrassed, as she had been heard to cry out in a long monotoned wail of orgasm as the bikini stimulator had once again performed its magic on her.

"I think I'll take this one!" She pronounced to Darla. With no real surprise there as she had already spoken with Kathy about sharing another episode together at some point. And now having done so, much to Kathy's delight as everyone else's, received congratulations at being the lucky nights winner.

It took some time for everyone to finally find the strength to redress and leave, not to mention filling out all the orders for the clothing and toys that had been purchased at the close of the evening. It was already approaching midnight by the time Stacy and Vickie had helped Darla back out to her car with the two much lighter feeling suitcases. Darla had sold nearly every item she had brought along with her, and had taken several orders for more of the toys she didn't have enough stock on her to be able to supply.

They had soon after gone back up stairs and were sitting on the couch together, both now naked and discussing the evening's entertainment and festivities. All the while waiting with some eagerness for Robert to finally stick his head in the door to ensure it was ok for his return.

The two girls sat expectantly on the couch together, each softly petting and stroking the other waiting for Robert to finally arrive. Even then Vickie moaned as Stacy tickled her clit with the tip of her finger, then slid it inside her to toy with her wetness and lubrications.

"Hmm," Stacy groaned as she too enjoyed the feeling of Vickie's pussy as she casually stroked and played with her.

"Lets move into the bedroom," Vickie suggested. "Robert can find his own way into your room if and when he gets here."

And they quickly headed off together already eager to explore one another in ways and in pleasures they could only begin to imagine.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Tim_o_baby_thyTim_o_baby_thy1 day ago

Well written very erotic and vividly detailed !!! Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fuck!!

this is the best porn ever

thx boo

sexykitten123sexykitten123almost 8 years ago
Wow!

Thanks for sharing this! I loved it :) So very hot

Jessica1985475Jessica1985475over 8 years ago
intense!

I read this story while at work and it has made me incredibly horny. Keep it up!

bluedog485bluedog485almost 9 years ago

Excellent story, it had me aroused from start to finish. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bree Impaled Bree discovers the joy of her new huge dildo.in Toys & Masturbation
Magic Panties Ben tries out new pair of panties on his girl friends.in Toys & Masturbation
Kinky Secrets A young lady pushes herself with toys and desires.in Toys & Masturbation
Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories