Vickie's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

There were more than a few snickers and gasps of breath over that one. But everyone there knew by now the nature of the party, and the extent that Darla wasn't taking anyone's "No" for an answer either.

She had cautioned everyone previously that if it took her going down on the woman until she gave in, she was prepared to do it. That had been the main thing that had finally caused Amanda to give in and use a vibrator on herself in front of everyone. Amanda had never had ANYONE do that to her before...man or woman, and she wasn't about to let her first time be in front of a bunch of other women either.

Darla held up a bright-blue colored toy. She showed it in a semi-relaxed state, and informed everyone how filling it with water, the warmer the better, suddenly caused the toy to stiffen very much like a man's erection would.

Vickie hurriedly filled the device with nice warm almost hot water and then excitedly sat down to use the toy on herself first before preparing to go around the room using it and trying it out on everyone else.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed only seconds after inserting the toy inside her pussy. "I've gotta have one of these!" She exclaimed, which immediately prompted several of the others to tell her to hurry up and bring it over to them. Sterilizing it first after using it, Vickie proceeded on about the room giving it a test drive on each and every woman there. She was about to move away from having been using it on Barbara when the woman held her hand in place.

"Oh no you don't!" She announced suddenly. "I'm gonna cum!"

Everyone was surprised at her pronouncement, but sat enthusiastically in wonder and delight as they watched Vickie soon after bring Barbara off with the exquisitely pleasurable toy.

"That's one for Barbara!" Darla proclaimed. And then not to be outdone, several of the other women present also allowed Vickie to take them off towards orgasmic delight with the new inventively designed pleasure tool.

Once again Darla reached down into one of the two suitcases she had brought along with her.

"Now ladies, here's something brand new that I am sure more than one of you will truly enjoy. And I already have the two people in mind that we're going to have be our little Guinea pigs for this next demonstration. Amanda? Kathy?"

Amanda had surprisingly gone along with everything up until this point. The thought of suddenly being selected out as the "primary" person involved for this next demonstration caused her to suddenly develop a major complex.

"Now, now Amanda. We'll not be having any of that. And besides, you are about to make every woman in this room very, very jealous. Think you'd like doing that?" Darla asked.

Suddenly, this had become interesting. And even Kathy who was starting to show signs of early discomfort became interested in whatever it was that Darla had in that magical little suitcase of hers.

"This is what we're going to do. Amanda, I want you to come over here and lay down on the floor for us. Ladies, every one else please make a circle around her, and leave room for Kathy to be joining her shortly."

Quickly, they threw several large comfy pillows down on the floor, and Amanda soon made herself comfortable atop a big fluffy pile of pillows that had been placed down on the floor for her.

"OK girls," Darla began, "This one takes a little preparation and set up, but it's one of the most pleasurable and sensitive products on the market."

Darla held up a three-piece contraption that at first glance appeared like some sort of very skimpy swimwear. All three sections were connected together however by a thin flat strip that soon became obvious as electrical circuitry. Darla knelt down on the floor beside Amanda.

"As you can see...it doesn't matter how large or small a woman's breasts are, these two pieces can easily be adjusted around any sized breast." Darla then lifted each one of Amanda's heavy breasts and slipped pads over each breast until they looked very much like a too small sized bikini. The third extension also easily adjusted and was simply laid across and over Amanda's pubis. She then handed a small remote control device to Amanda and pointed out three distinct separate little buttons.

"You can control the intensity of pleasure to any or all three areas individually from each other by the simple press of a button. Holding it down, the pressure and intensity increases until you let go. Holding it down again decreases the intensity until you let go. Pushing the second button once allows you to change the area, or areas that you wish to either increase or decrease the sensation without changing the area or portion of your body that you've already adjusted to. Now go ahead Amanda, give it a whirl!"

"Oh, Oh, OH MY!" Amanda said as she played with the controls, felt the soft vibrating stimulation and teasing current of electricity as it pulsated through each of her nipples and clitoris simultaneously. She adjusted the intensity level, then played with the controls until she was sending different levels of pleasure through each of her breasts as well as through the soft patch covering her pussy.

"That...is...incredible!" She spoke through clipped speech. "I love the way it feels on my nipples!" She said, nearly running all the words together so she could even get them out. The sensation was obviously having a major affect on her, and she was well on her way towards orgasm when Darla shut the toy off.

"Nooooooooooooo!" Amanda wailed, surprising everyone there.

Darla was laughing. "Don't worry kiddo, the best is yet to come! Ok Kathy, time you joined Amanda here!"

Kathy nearly jumped into the circle with what could only be described as eager anticipation. Darla quickly set her up in second unit and positioned the two women so that they were laying head to toe.

"Now, it really doesn't matter how you lay. Side by side, or head to toe, whatever you feel like. Doesn't matter. But what I am about to show you now is significantly different than any "shared" adult toy now out on the market!"

Darla unhooked the power strip from the connection that had been attached to the unit Amanda was wearing, and plugged it into the one Kathy had on. She then plugged the strip from the device Kathy had on, into the device that Amanda was in control of.

"And now comes the fun part!" Darla said. "Each of you, Amanda, Kathy, controls the sensations and pulsations of the woman wearing the other device. So, go for it, play with your controls and drive one another crazy!"

By this time everyone was crowding around like a flock of vultures trying to get the best look. Amanda and Kathy lay on the floor, writhing and squirming in obvious pleasure as they took turns increasing, sometimes decreasing pleasure levels as well as adjusting how much or how little each of the breasts received, all independent from one another.

"This is unbelievable!" Kathy cried out pleasurably. "Oh Amanda, turn up the left tit just a little...Ah yes, that's it. Perfect!"

"Ah...OK. Now I gotta get me one of those two!" Vickie exclaimed. And several women laughed, but many others began clamoring for their turn in the contraption.

"Sorry girls, not enough time for everyone to have a turn. I guess you'll just have to take Amanda's and Kathy's word as to how good it feels, and then decide for yourselves if you want to purchase one...or a second unit at half price."

Everyone watched as the girls soon took one another to orgasm. Amanda kept screaming for Kathy to turn it down, or she was going to cum. And Kathy simply pressed the button down, increasing the intensity instead and sent Amanda right up and over the edge. She exploded in an earth shattering climax, screaming out her joy at nearly the top of her lungs, and then as she succumbed to the uncontrolled wave of ecstasy, ensured that her own finger was pressing down on the controls to Kathy's pleasure as well. And of course, Kathy quickly joined her.

After both women had had a chance to recover, it was decided to take a little break and give everyone a chance to cool down with a fresh drink and a little bite to eat. Already two hours had gone by, and for most of the women there, it felt like mere minutes.

"This has been incredible!" A thin almost too skinny woman with hardly any breasts at all announced. "I've already had six orgasms tonight...which I can honestly say is more than I've ever had in an entire evening before. And we're only half way through the party!"

Barbara had sidled up beside the young woman and bent to suckle one of her small yet very sensitive breasts.

"Tell you what," she said proposing. "If you'll go haves with me on that bikini-cum-suit, we'll plan an afternoon together and have some fun the way those two just did. How's that sound to you?"

"Only if my husbands allowed to watch," she said, surprised that Barbara had even approached her.

"Deal!" Barbara replied. Then turned back towards Darla. "Put Karen and I down for one each of those bikini-cum-suits!" She told her. And Darla tallied the forth pair of the evening now having been sold.

Vickie and Stacy each helped serve some food from the kitchen. The gals quickly devoured what had been prepared, suddenly everyone ravenous and starving from all the pent up sexual excitement and release that had been taking place nearly all evening long.

"I'd say this party's been a great success so far wouldn't you?" Vickie asked Stacy as she placed yet another tray of finger sandwiches on the counter.

"Oh fuck yes!" Stacy answered. "I honestly don't remember ever being this horny before either!" she admitted, then leaned over giving one of Vickie's tits a gentle, yet needful suck.

"Oh that's nice!" Vickie cooed, reaching down to fondle one of Stacy's hard firm nipples. "And, if you're up to it after the party's over and everyone's gone home..."

"Yes!" Stacy said turning to face her, interest showing clearly through those deep-set blue eyes of hers. "I think we should give poor ole Robert the surprise of his life afterwards, especially since he was kind enough to stay away for the evening."

"Sounds like fun!" Vickie responded enthusiastically. "But lets not rush to get the evening over with either. I know Darla, and the second half of these little parties can get even wilder than the first half!"

The girls spent the next half hour eating, drinking, and discussing as well as once again fondling and in some cases openly playing with the toys that Darla had shown them all so far.

Suddenly the sound of a loud cracking whip caught everyone's immediate attention. Darla stood beside her table where she had now opened one of the suitcases which contained an array of handcuffs, whips as well as rubberized masks, gags, and various other assorted specialty toys.

"And this girls, isn't for the faint of heart!"

"Oh my!" Kathy was then heard to say, cutting through the sudden silence. And once again everyone burst out laughing.

"And this...most of you will certainly recognize as a double dildo. Meant to be used together by two women of course. Though I am sure if you're lucky enough to have the perfect man..." Darla received more than a few soft quiet chuckles over that one too.

"And so, obviously we need two more willing participants to show the rest of us how to best use and satisfy one another using one of these!"

"How about Stacy and I?" Vickie enthusiastically asked.

"Well ok then!" Darla cheerfully urged them on, placing them each then in a position of being pussy to pussy with one another.

"Unlike many dildos like this one. Some can be a little too flexible and difficult to control, let alone use in such a way as to ensure mutual pleasure together," Darla explained. "This one however, has a simple on and off switch atop of the toy, vibrations are then equally sent out all along the length and girth of the device, allowing both women to experience and feel the vibrations as well as the experience of fucking each other with the toy. You will also see, though flexible, it is also sturdy and sufficiently smooth to ensure maximum pleasure as well as easy access penetration into one another."

Darla had also applied a small portion of one of the many bottles of lubrication she had also brought along for sale, and though Vickie's pussy was more than sufficiently lubricated to accommodate the toy, Darla used some of it anyway as demonstration to most of the others.

Together, Vickie and Stacy demonstrated the obvious aspect of the mutually enjoyed toy as they thrashed back and forth together on the floor, each simultaneously fucking the other, taking turns in doing so, but at the same time enjoying the additional sensations of the softly vibrating tool even when they weren't moving. They worked against one another, pushed, shoved and rotated their hips, undulating with the toy until they both came in a glorious wave of delight, much to the enjoyment of the speechless women who watched their erotic display of passion.

"And now girls," Darla began after Vickie and Stacy had had time to recover and repose themselves. "This next little game will give us all a bit of a breather. The woman who can share with us the most erotic masturbation story, whether true or fantasy, will receive one of the Pink flexible ribbed toys I showed you earlier."

Just sitting together as they were was sexy/sensual enough. But as one by one the women began to relate their favorite experiences, or fantasy encounters, the atmosphere became more and more electrified with anticipation and desire. Some few women played with themselves unabashedly, uncaring that they could perform such an intimate display so openly now, and in front of everyone. Many of which had not even formally met or seen one another until this evening. And now, could sit side by side touching themselves, almost absentmindedly playing as someone told a story, related an experience, or shared their most private secrets. But it was Kathy who shocked and surprised everyone when it came around to being her turn.

"I'm currently on the woman's swim team at the University," Kathy began. I have always had a secret desire, secret fantasy to masturbate in public, but do so in such a way that no one would ever know that I did. Finally, one day after the team had quit practicing and headed for the showers, I managed to slip a small tiny miniature vibrator inside myself. Heading into the showers where most of my teammates were taking theirs, I was able to stand there as the hot water caressed me, sometimes nearly touching, though not quite some of the women on the team. I would look and admire their bodies. Fantasize about kissing them, holding and caressing their breasts or sucking on their nipples. There were so many naked women standing together, and all the while, this wonderful soft vibration inside me, teasing me and soon causing me to have one orgasm after another. I climaxed at least a dozen times before I finally had to leave the shower area and head back to the locker room to remove the toy and dress. I was exhausted, but tingling inside and out with the pleasures of my release still dripping down the inside of my thighs. I've never ever told anyone about this, ever. And until tonight, especially after everything I've enjoyed and experienced I never thought I would ever be able to tell anyone about it. And now having finally done so, makes me realize just how exciting and sensual the experience really was!"

After Kathy had told her story, shared her experience, even more of the women there were openly touching and playing with themselves. One or two others had even crossed over to the point where they were gleefully experimenting on one another with several of the toys.

"I think this will be the perfect time to do the big finale," Darla said speaking to Vickie and Stacy. "I wasn't sure if this group would be that open to it, but I can see now that I don't think anyone should have any problems with it."

And then turning to the group of women sitting there, Darla began to explain.

"You've probably all heard the stories of young boys gathering together and jacking off. Many of you have probably heard the term of "Circle Jerk". Once again Darla paused eyeing the group of women, again hearing the snickers and whispered comments of agreement.

"Some of you I am sure have played the same game as well." Again Darla paused, and this time heard nothing but silence as the expectation level grew for where ever she was going with this.

"So ladies, we're about to enjoy the same thing ourselves together as a group. Each of you is invited to choose any of the toys I've brought with me tonight. And each one of you is to use it and bring either yourself, or a partner if you prefer to orgasm. Now, I chose a number at random earlier this evening and sealed it in an envelope. Each of you then will masturbate to orgasm. The first woman to experience an orgasm will of course be given the number one...and so on. After everyone has climaxed, and I mean everyone!" she said eyeing each one of the women there individually, "We'll open the envelope and see who the lucky winner of the grand prize will be. That person will get to keep not only the lingerie she is wearing, but will also be able to choose any one of the toys I have demonstrated here for you tonight. So it doesn't matter who cums first, or last. Only that in order to have a chance to win, she must cum! And no faking orgasm's either!" Darla warned. "Though if you do chose to do so, you'd better be able to make it believable at least, for the benefit of everyone else," she laughed. And once again that got everyone else laughing, lessening the impact of the little game that was about to be played.

Vickie saw Barbara heading her way and wasn't too surprised when she invited her to sit beside her and use different vibrators on one another. "I've always experienced better orgasms when someone else is playing with me," she stated honestly. "And I wouldn't mind pleasuring you if you're up for it?" she questioned.

"Sounds good to me!" Vickie said smiling. They quickly moved over towards the table selecting two of the toys they'd be using. Vickie picked the water filled vibrator to Barbara to be used on her. "I really like this one!" she admittedly openly. "And it will be even nicer having someone else using it on me other than myself!"

Soon, every woman there had selected her favorite toy. Not too surprisingly, Amanda and Kathy once again ended up together wearing the Bikini stimulator, each one in charge of the controls over the other.

Over the next little while, as the women sat playing with themselves, watching each other masturbating, and in several cases, ending up playing with one another, the sounds of intimacy and passion began to increase with louder and louder demonstrations of pure joy and satisfaction. One by one the orgasms began happening too much to everyone's delight.

Darla stood above the group, helping each along in some cases, caressing a breast here and there, stopping by to reach down and fondle an erect clit, or take over for a brief moment as she would grab hold of a woman's hand and use the vibrator or toy she had chosen to further enhance the sensations. And as each woman climaxed, she took note of her position and placement, marking the woman's name down, and in what order she had just climaxed.

What was of interest, and as she had fully hoped for and expected, even when a considerable few had climaxed, they didn't quit, but went on and on to experience another and another orgasm. Long after everyone had climaxed at least once, and still the game went on, and even Darla herself openly inserted a large thick fat humming vibrator inside herself, and then invited those who she walked by to take a turn at fucking her pussy with it before moving on to another woman or another couple busily enjoying themselves.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers