All Comments on 'Video Dream Girl'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Not the most original tale, but...

The ending was telegraphed well ahead (you could have maybe thrown us off the track a little by mentioning the VDG had a different hair colour to Mary, then reveal she was wearing a wig for the shoot), but the pace and confidence of your writing carried it along. I was intrigued that Rob wasn't allowed to come inside her, maybe because he wasn't wearing protection (in which case Mary doesn't know much about STDs) or maybe because she wanted to make it more of an authentic porn movie. The twist that the husband's friends are only allowed to watch, maybe get blown at best, was an interesting one and might be worth exploring in a follow-up (you could do it as a flashback to the first time she spread her lens for the camera, or perhaps she could put on a "no touching allowed" show for poker night).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
All of a sudden the guy has a name

ROB. You bever had his name come up in the story to let us know that his name was ROB. You just had a nameless Guy fucking the wife and then decided to give him a name..Childish imature fantasy BS all the way till the (thank God) last line of your so called story. Grow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another Wife Being Pimped By Husband

Another wimp husband & slut whore wife story. Nothing new, nothing interesting, nothing worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

The acid test is whether my girl friend will get wet and ready when I tell her the story in bed tonight. I don't think the guys who habitualy make negative comments have girl friends to entertain; nor do they enjoy women at all.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnnealmost 17 years ago
We liked it.

We thought you fleshed it out pretty well. Nice little plot line too. Maybe we'll try this soon. It sounds fun.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
OG!

OOOOOOOOH MY GAAAAWD!! That was terrible. AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous