Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers

This is wrong, Etta! Her pious side yelled. You shouldn't! You know what he's gonna do!

Taking a sip of her drink she told the voice to be quiet . . . to leave her alone.

I'll make sure nothing to untoward happens . . . it's just a little harmless fun.

With that she drained her glass, leaving nothing except the ice cubes. Her eyes moved over to the two sitting on the couch. Unconsciously glancing at their crotches she wondered...

"Would one of you make me another?" She held the glass out toward them.

"Sure," Jesse volunteered, jumping up to take it from her.

"You know how?" She asked.

"Yea. I do it for mom all the time and I've seen what Sonny makes, so..." he assured her.

"Good. Good." She said, remaining in place. Her reservations were still making her hesitate in getting on the floor . . . putting herself in the position to...

Come on, Etta. What's wrong with a little fun? Fun you've denied yourself for so long. The argument overpowered the reservations and she laid down, resting her head on the pillow and pushing her hair off her shoulders.

In his truck Sonny breathed a sigh of relief, her hesitation having made him worry again. He so didn't want her changing her mind. Not now. Not at the climax of his plan. Not after he'd interrupted things the night before. She settled down facing the camera and not the windows, allowing him to see her beautiful features . . . features that would soon be changing . . . softening as Frank...

The young man straddled her, his crotch hovering above the curve of her ass.

He probably figures this'll be his last shot at seducing her, and doesn't want to waste any time. Sonny smiled.

"Mmm," Etta sighed as Frank started massaging her lower back. Her nerves tingled excitedly with the feel of him behind her. Laying there, she reveled in the feel of his soothing hands while anxiously waiting for him to...

But he remained hovering above her, his crotch not dropping down. Not making contact with her ass . . . yet. While she waited, she decided she wanted her shirt out of the way . . . wanted to feel his hands directly on her skin again.

"Darn it," she huffed, using one of her trademark weak curses. "This shirt's worse than last night."

Frank didn't move, only lifted his hands away as she reached back to carefully pull the back up and over her head, tucking it under her chin like the night before. Settling back down she felt it straining against the sides of her breasts and the carpet against her exposed tummy.

Sonny's excitement grew as he watched her pull the shirt's back up so soon, thinking it was a promising sign for what he hoped would develop. Then his excitement was dampened when she resettled her head on the pillow facing away from the camera.

"Shit," he grumbled.

But then a moment later she turned back and pulled her hair to the side.

"Good," he sighed.

Over the next several minutes he found himself admiring Frank's patience. The kid might not have wanted to waste any time, but he didn't rush anything either. His crotch hovered above her while he took his time kneading the muscles of her lower back and even while his hands worked partway up her back. During this time Billy moved from the couch over to Etta's chair where it was obvious he enjoyed the image of the shirt straining against her tits. Jesse must have wanted a better view too, as he moved to Sonny's recliner. But his expression made it clear that this didn't provide him the same view as Billy's and he shifted in the chair trying to see past the coffee table. Sonny was glad he didn't blatantly move the table, figuring that might have been too much for Etta.

Although she knew it was wrong, Etta anxiously waited for Frank to press himself against her, telling herself that it was basically harmless . . . that it was just a little fun. And since Sonny would be home shortly to reap the benefits, it was allowable. She could sense the young man gradually dropping down . . . feel his thighs bending more beside her hips . . . the gentlest of weight on her ass as his shorts brushed against it.

"Mmm," she murmured, her ass rolling delicately in anticipation.

Then it happened . . .

His hands reached higher . . .

Giving him an excuse . . .

He pressed himself against her . . .

His semi-hard cock rubbing . . .

"Mmm," Etta sighed, her ass wiggling reflexively.

Sonny saw the contact . . . heard her sigh . . . saw her features flutter . . . her mouth open slightly. And his cock pulsed within his shorts.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed as the massage continued and Frank rubbed himself against her, his cock growing as it pressed at her ass. While waiting for this she'd avoided the soft haze that his massaging hands created. But now her mind slipped into it, drifting along its calm waters upon a cushioned float.

Frank leaned far forward, reaching up to her shoulders, while pushing his crotch firmly against her ass. As his hands kneaded her sore muscles his now fully erect cock pressed at her . . . rubbing . . . grinding.

"Ooh," she purred, her hips shifting, delicately rubbing herself back against him. An ache awoke within her breasts and warm breezes blew through her to stir her embers, making them smolder. Her legs shifted upon the carpet, sliding open and close slightly.

On the tablet's screen Sonny saw his wife's features growing lax, saw them softening as her body reacted to what was happening. He saw her legs scissoring, her knees bending slightly as she tried to spread herself. He watched Frank's hips shift as he pressed his stiff member against her ass and saw her eyes flutter every time he ground against her hard. Sonny's blood simmered and his own cock pulsed with anticipation.

"Mm-ooh," Etta whimpered as Frank ground himself against her especially hard one time. The sensation made her embers spark and sizzle into glowing red-hot coals of passion and her legs slid further apart. The ache in her breasts grew and she squished them against the floor, her torso rolling slightly to make her nipples rub at her shirt's material, making the buds tingle.

Seeing this, Sonny knew she wanted her breasts touched . . . wanted them fondled. And he hoped he would get to see it being done by at least one of these young men. If not all three.

Etta drifted along in the haze, her body growing warmer and warmer, allowing Frank to continue rubbing his hard cock against her ass while his hands moved slowly up and down . . . side-to-side. And in that haze her fantasy returned. She imagined how it would feel to have him grab her shorts . . . pull them down . . . off . . . his hands coming to her waist . . . pulling her up onto her knees. She thought about how dirty it'd be to be kneeling in her living room in front of the three young men. How wrong it'd be to let Frank stick his cock in her. To let him fuck her.

"Ooh," she moaned, her embers igniting into dancing flames. The heat from those fires made her breasts ache more . . . made them want more than just touched . . . made them want to be mauled.

As if on cue, Frank's hands slid out to her waist and slowly inched upward.

"Mmm," she mewed, her lip trembling with anticipatory excitement.

Kneading her sides, his hands crawled up . . . up . . . up. Then they were at chest level and as she waited for them to linger . . . to press at the sides of her breasts, they instead slipped up past them, his fingers brushing all-to-quickly past.

"Ooh," she breathed, disappointed.

He brought his hands back down and slowly worked his way up again. This time when he reached chest level he stopped, his hands massaging her lateral muscles while his fingers pressed and rubbed at the sides of her breasts.

"Ooh-mm," she sighed heavily, her breasts pulsing under the contact. Her fires grew and her legs slid even further apart, her knees bending more while he continued grinding his cock firmly against her.

Sonny's cock throbbed angrily within his shorts as he watched this . . . watched her features soften even more with her building passion. He also saw Billy's huge grin and figured he had a pretty good view of what was happening as well. Across the room Jesse must have realized he was missing something good and stood up to retrieve his drink. Seeing his brother's fingers toying with Etta's tits he stood there, staring.

"Mmm," Etta mewed when Frank drew his hands away after a few minutes, returning to massaging her back. He also lightened up on his rubbing against her ass, letting his hard cock simply rest atop her.

Still she drifted along in the haze, her fires dancing within her loins, making her body shift under him needily. As he continued the massage his hands would occasional slip out to her sides and his fingers would brush across the sides of her breasts or press into them firmly. Then he'd pull his hands back in to work on her back or shoulders some more before returning to tease her breasts again. With each contact their ache would pulse with pleasure, then it'd whimper when his fingers left. All the while his cock remained against her ass, sometimes pressing firmly, sometimes simply resting there. Under him Etta's ass rolled, her legs shifting and sliding across the carpet, slowly opening further and further.

Sonny didn't know how long this lasted, but it seemed to be forever as he restlessly waited for . . . hoped for something more.

"How's your legs tonight?" Frank asked, his hands at the center of her back.

"Um... Uh... They're a little sore," she breathed, her mind climbing partway out of the haze, hot breezes flowing through her at the memory of his hands on her thighs the night before.

"Well, let's give them some attention too then," he said, sliding off to kneel beside her.

That's when you started to lose control, she reminded herself. And she almost told him to stop. Almost called an end to the whole thing and headed for the bedroom.

But then Frank's hands took one of her calves in them, their kneading touch instantly soothing the limb's soreness.

"Ooh," she sighed, then told herself: It'll be alright. Sonny should be comin' home soon.

Sonny watched Frank spend a few minutes massaging Etta's calve before taking the other in hand and massaging it. He also could see a sizable tent in the boy's shorts, telling Sonny that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His own cock was rock hard and he had to shift in the seat, adjusting himself. Deciding he wanted more room he got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger seat, away from the steering wheel. When he got back in Frank had moved up to one of Etta's thighs, his hands cupping and kneading the tone leg.

"Mm-ooh," Etta mewed, her features growing more and more lax as her fires danced and flashed with the young man's touch, his hands massaging . . . soothing. The haze grew thicker, her mind floating leisurely through it. And although her legs had already worked themselves open a few inches, they opened further as his hands moved higher and higher.

When his hands were still a couple inches from the bottom of her shorts he switched to the other thigh, starting at just above the knee and gradually working his way up. He was still a couple inches away from her shorts when the alarm on Sonny's phone went off, making him jump. There was no hesitation this time, he knew what he needed to do. He took a minute to compose himself and turn down the tablet's volume, then called Etta's number.

The familiar ringtone beckoned to Etta through the haze.

"That's Sonny," she said, a mixture of relief and sadness flowing through her as she climbed out of the soft murkiness.

On the screen Sonny saw all the boys' expressions grow dejected, and Jesse hurriedly sit down on the couch. Frank reached over to get her phone from the coffee table and hand it to her.

"Hey, Hon," she answered huskily. "Everythin' alright?"

"Yea, Babe. Just a little more involved than I thought," he said, faking irritation.

"Oh?" Her suspicion about what that meant created a combination of excitement, disappointment, and concern within her.

"Yea. I'm gonna be a little longer."

Etta bit her lip and slowly closed her eyes, her suspicion confirmed. She started thinking about what she should do, if she should allow the massage to continue. Or end it.

"How long?" She asked, hoping it'd only be a short time.

On the screen the boys' expressions changed to ones of hope.

"I don't know. At least another hour. Probably two." He was now confident that she wasn't actually planning to let things go too far. But she was obviously on the verge of allowing them to. He wanted to give her enough time to be comfortable in knowing he wouldn't suddenly show up and catch her should things develop. Of course there was the risk that she'd end things now just to be safe. He suddenly realized how much his plan relied on Frank's ability to keep her engaged. God, I hope his massages are as good as she makes them appear.

"Uh... Ok. Well, I'll see ya when ya get home," she breathed, unknowingly mimicking her husband with her own thoughts about the time.

He'll be gone long enough to... Her desire suggested.

No, Etta. You can't. She scolded herself.

I know. But... Her fires danced excitedly.

You should just end things right now and go to bed. Masturbate if you have to.

"Ok, Babe. Love you," Sonny said.

"Love ya too." Hanging up, she dropped the phone on the floor and rested her head on the pillow, the argument continuing.

"He gonna be a little longer?" Frank asked.

Etta heard the excitement in his voice even though he tried to disguise it and it made her nerves tingle vivaciously. She knew what he was thinking. She wasn't fooling herself anymore about that. And his earnestness made her fret even more over the idea of allowing the massage - and anything more - to continue.

"Yea. Maybe another hour," she sighed, thinking that a shorter time allowance might keep him in check, fearing that Sonny might show up while he was trying anything untoward.

Why's she only givin' the shorter time frame? Sonny wondered momentarily, but then decided it didn't matter. She was allowing for more time, that was all that mattered.

"Ok," Frank said as he started massaging both her thighs midway up from her knees.

"Mmm," Etta sighed, her eyes closing and her legs slipping apart again. She still wasn't sure if she should allow this to continue, but his hands on her made it harder to end it.

As Frank's fingers pressed into her flesh, kneading her muscles, his hands crept higher and higher, slowly inching toward the bottoms of her shorts. Once more Sonny was impressed with his patience. He didn't think he would've had it at that age. But then the seduction of a married, older woman probably demanded it. Especially a woman as virtuous as Etta.

Still patience doesn't equal forever.

Turning on his knees, Frank brought himself kind of parallel with Etta. Then his hands slid up to cup her ass, cupping her taut cheeks through the shorts.

Sonny's cock jumped in his shorts.

What he couldn't see was the way Frank's thumbs dipped under the hem of her shorts to brush along the edge of her panties . . . centimeters from her sex.

He couldn't see it.

But Etta felt it.

"Ooh-mm," She gasped reflexively, her body reacting as a shockwave of passion roared through her, fanning her fires so that they snapped and danced excitedly.

The next second her mind screamed with what he'd done and raced out of the haze. Her eyes shot open and she jerked up on her arms, the bottoms of her breasts appearing for a second before her shirt's front slipped back down to cover them.

"Um... Uh... Frank, I... Uh..," she stammered. She didn't know what she should say. She couldn't believe he'd just done . . . that.

"Just giving your glutinous maximus some attention, Etta," Frank said.

Sonny grinned at his cleverness . . . and bravery.

Frank's hands remained on her ass. And his thumbs remained inside the shorts, gently caressing her flesh along the edges of her panties. His brashness surprised her . . . shocked her.

"Than-Thank you," she stuttered. "But ya really shouldn't."

"Are ya sure?" He asked, his fingers squeezing her ass . . . his thumbs caressing.

Inhaling deeply, Etta closed her eyes. His touch felt so good . . . there. His touch so close . . . so darn close. Her fires were roaring within her loins, desire coursing through her entire body. She had to take a few more deep breaths to quiet her lust and get control of herself.

But she did it . . . unhappily.

"Yes. Yes, I-I'm sure," she said, her tone strained as she tried to convince herself.

"Shit!" Sonny spat, seeing his plan disintegrating.

"Ok," Frank slowly pulled his hands away from her, his thumbs drawing delicate lines along her inner thigh as they slid out from inside her short's legs.

Etta remained frozen for a minute, fighting with indecision, trying to not change her mind. She wanted his hands on her again. God, did she want that. But she knew where it would lead. The feeling of his thumbs so close to her sex had made her realize just how weak her resilience was at the moment.

Get up. Go to your room. You've been a bad girl, and now it's time to behave.

Taking a couple more breaths, she laid back down and pulled her shirt back over her head, being careful not to show anything. When she rolled onto her back she glanced around at the three young men.

When'd he move there? She wondered, seeing Billy in her chair.

She noticed all three sets of eyes staring at her chest. Glancing down she saw her engorged nipples poking prominently at her shirt, the hard spikes obvious atop her firm breasts.

When she rolled over Sonny split the tablet's screen to both camera feeds so he could continue watching her expression along with everyone else's.

"I-I... Um... I think it's time for me ta go ta bed," Etta breathed, her voice shaky. "Thank you again for the massage."

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Sonny cursed, believing that it was over.

"Yea? Ok," Frank nodded, popping up to his feet. Offering her his hand he made no move to conceal the tent in his shorts.

Etta had drawn herself up into a sitting position, and her eyes locked onto that tent. Powerful tropical breezes blew through her, making her fires dance with desire for...

No! She chastised herself. Get up and go . . . to . . . bed!

But that's BECAUSE of you! It's FOR you, her lust countered aggressively.

Closing her eyes for a minute, she pushed the image from her mind and quieted the desire. When she opened them again she purposely didn't look at Frank's crotch, but instead looked past him as she took his hand and allowed him to help her up. Settling onto her feet she looked up into his warm eyes and froze, her hand still in his.

They stood there for a moment . . . barely a foot apart . . . gazing into each other's eyes.

Sonny held his breath, seeing a possible salvation to his hopes. Would she try to kiss him on the cheek? Would he let that be all? Or would he try for another kiss like the previous night? And then more?

Seconds later he got his answer.

Stepping to Etta, Frank's hand released hers to settle on her waist, pulling her to him. His other hand brushed her hair away from her face and slipped back to cradle her head. Etta allowed herself to move toward the young man, the desire she'd managed to quiet rising back up. As he leaned in to kiss her, she instinctively lifted up on her toes to meet him. Her arms reached up; one set of fingers twining in his hair, the others grabbing at his shoulder. Their lips met . . . pressed together. Her fires danced, making her lean into him . . . mold her body against his . . . press her breasts against him. Their lips opened and she raised her tongue in greeting as his entered her mouth, tropical gusts fanning her fires.

The kiss lingered . . . and lingered . . . their tongues swirling against one another.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers