Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers

But then, tonight was definitely a night of first.

Looking up at him, Etta also recognized Billy's rapidly approaching eruption. She felt his rhythm stuttering, his cock growing more rigid as it fucked her mouth. She'd never let a man cum in her mouth and her first reaction was to avoid it now. With this in mind she set her free hand against his thigh, intending to push him away before...

But then something changed . . . something stopped her.

She'd never allowed it because it was naughty . . . dirty.

And she was being a bad girl tonight . . . a dirty little trollop.

Instead of pushing him away her fingers scratched at his thigh as her hand on his ass pushed him at her. His hips stuttered more and more . . . twitching excitedly a couple times before freezing with just his cockhead in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, his head rolling back. His cock jerked . . . unleashed his load.

Closing her eyes, Etta frantically gulped and swallowed the semen spraying into her mouth and down her throat. She'd never tasted it before and found that while it wasn't the best, it also wasn't bad. And the fact that she was doing it . . . the obscenity of it . . . made her feel so dirty . . . so sinful. Her fires raged and her orgasm screamed with its need to be released.

"Holy...!" Sonny gasped, watching his wife swallow the young man's cum. He never would have expected . . . never would have even thought it a possibility. Yet there she was, freely gulping down another man's seed. . . eagerly even. Man, some things are gonna change in our sex life.

"Oh yea, that's a dirty girl," Frank cheered, continuing to fuck her.

After Billy finished cumming she kept her lips locked around him, sucking on him and rolling her tongue across the tip, licking away the last drops of his seed . . . and feeling even naughtier for it.

"Oh yea," he sighed, gazing down at her, his body relaxing.

When she could get no more from him, she pulled her mouth away and tuned her full attention to Frank and his thrusting cock. She brought her hands up to his chest, her fingers walking their way up onto his shoulders.

"Ooh. Ooh yes, Baby," she panted, her ass thrusting up to meet him harder . . . faster. Her orgasm had come racing to the ledge and it now teetered there, its primal force promising.

Sonny watched Billy stagger over to sit on her chair's armrest, a big grin on his face.

"Fuck yea. Oh, fuck yea," Frank groaned, his thrusting growing more urgent . . . his hips driving his cock into her again and again.

"Ooh, Baby. Ooh yes," she panted, sensing his cock growing harder as it thrust into her. The idea that he would soon be shooting his load deep inside her made her orgasm's force grow as its stance upon the ledge grew ever more precarious.

In and out he thrust . . .

His cock pumping . . .

Humping . . .

Driving . . .

Fucking . . .

"Ooh God, fuck me" Etta whimpered, her orgasm's grip loosening . . . her muscles tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing. Her fingers scratching at his shoulders. Her eyes closed and her head started to roll back, her neck bending. "Ooh fuck me, Frank. Fuck me."

"Holy fuckin' shit!" Sonny growled, hearing words . . . phrases come from her he'd never heard before. "Yea, things are definitely gonna change."

"Oh fuck. Fuck!" Frank groaned, his own body starting to tense as he struggled to hold back just . . . a few . . . more . . . minutes. He thrust at her, his cock pistoning.

"Ooh yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried, her ass shooting up off the couch to drive herself at him as the orgasm came raging off the ledge. It filled her mind with skyrockets and wracked her body with thunderous explosions. Grinding herself against him, her hips twitched and jerked spastically, her pussy clenching around his cock . . . squeezing . . . milking. Lifting off the couch her body arched, a mass of straining, spasming muscles. Her head snapped back on her straining neck, her mouth falling open as she gasped and whimpered. Jerking away from his shoulders her one hand grabbed onto the couch back and the other grabbed the cushion under her, both sets of fingers clawing frantically. "God yes, fuck me. Fuck me!"

"Yes!" Frank growled. His hips jerked a couple more times then slammed forward, firmly planting his crotch against hers and burying his cock deep inside her.

The feel of him cumming inside her . . . of this man that was not her husband erupting inside her pussy . . . added fuel to her orgasm's force and she cried out with ecstasy.

"Fuckin' A," Sonny moaned, mesmerized by his wife's beauty in the throes of rapture.

Etta's climax was still rolling through her when Frank finished and for some reason she feared he'd pull out, so her hands shot down to his ass, holding him deep inside her as she continued to twist and writhe. She rolled her hips, her sex clinging to him . . . milking him dry. As more and more waves of pleasure rolled through her, even as the orgasm slowly began to fade, she whimpered and mewed. Then her body softened and settled back onto the couch. Panting, she rolled her face out into the room. Her hands fell from his ass, one dropping off the side of the couch, the other across her body.

Sonny stared at her lust filled features, her partially closed eyes and trembling lip. And again he was struck by the beauty of this entire experience. Wanting to be comfortable for the next phase, he pulled his underwear and shorts back up, fastening them loosely while ignoring his balled-up sock on the floorboard.

Frank leaned down and kissed Etta's neck, making her sigh as her body shuddered with an aftershock. Then he climbed off the couch to stand and smile down at her. He'd barely stepped away when Jesse moved toward the couch, his rigid cock in hand.

"Whoa. Wait... Wait just a...," Etta whispered, raising a hand to stop him.

Jesse's expression went from excited to crestfallen in nothing flat.

Frank and Billy looked at her in sheer disbelief.

Sonny sat staring at her image in shock, thinking she couldn't possibly mean to deny the young man, not after what had already happened.

She didn't.

While the taste of cum wasn't bad, it did leave a less pleasant aftertaste and she wanted rid of it. Sitting up she let her shirt tumble down to cover her breasts and pointed at her drink on the coffee table.

"My-My drink, please," she said.

"Ah," Sonny chuckled.

"Of course," Frank smiled, his expression changing to one of understanding.

Grabbing her glass, he handed it to her and she lifted it to her lips. She took a sip and swished the liquid around in her mouth for a moment, killing the aftertaste. Then she swallowed and quickly followed that sip with more, nearly draining the glass.

"Thank you," she breathed, handing the glass back to Frank. She looked over at Jesse standing where he'd stopped a couple feet away from the couch. He wore an excited expression, an emotion that was mirrored by his sizable manhood standing out from his athletic body. Locking eyes with him she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly drew it up, arching her back slightly to jut her breasts out as she once again revealed them. Pulling the shirt over her head, she tossed it aside then sat enjoying the admiring gazes of the three young men. After a minute she lifted her hand and curled her finger at Jesse, indicating that he should join her as she moved to lay back on the couch again.

"Wait. Um... uh... Don't...," he stammered, and it was her turn to freeze, curious as to what he intended. "If it's ok with you, I wanna do it from behind... I just love your ass."

Etta smiled brightly with the compliment, and her nerves tingled excitedly with the idea that she would be getting fucked from behind . . . like in her fantasy. Her fires had dwindled down to campfire size during the intermission, but this stoked them . . . made them start to grow again. She eagerly turned around and got on all fours on the couch. But then she slipped one knee off, letting her foot drop to the floor so she could spread her legs wider. Knowing the guys were staring, she rolled her ass in invitation, the act making her feel dirty.

"Oh yea," Sonny sighed, loving the image of her once-used pussy shimmering between her spread legs.

Etta felt the couch cushions shift as Jesse knelt behind her. After the things that'd already happened, her body simmered with the idea that she was about to do one more thing that she'd never done before; take a second cock in one night...

Hell, in a month! She thought, reflecting back on her limited experiences.

When he didn't immediately slide himself into her, she started to worry that Jesse was going to chicken out. Looking back over her shoulder she found him gazing down at her ass, mesmerized, his hands cupping its sides, his thumbs stroking her cheeks. While this made her happy, she wanted . . . needed to feel him inside her . . . to be that kind of woman tonight. She rolled her hips, trying to entice him.

It worked.

He scooted forward, tore one hand away from her ass to guide himself to her. Setting his cockhead against her opening he pressed forward, sliding his entire length into her in one thrust.

"Oh yea," he ground his crotch against her ass, both his hands coming to her waist.

"Ooh," Etta moaned, his thick cock stuffing her, making her fires flare.

Jesse held himself inside her for a minute, his hands tensing at her waist. Then pulled back, extracting a good portion of himself. Pushing forward, he brought his crotch back against her ass and ground against it for a moment. He pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . again and again he did this . . . slowly . . . steadily working up a rhythm . . . his hips rocking back and forth . . . his cock pumping in and out of her.

"Oh yea, that is good," he moaned, his rhythm building slightly. "So damn good."

"Ooh. Ooh-mm," Etta whimpered, his purposeful thrusts making her body rock softly before him, her firm tits swaying gently beneath her. His stroking cock fanned her fires, made them dance and snap excitedly. Closing her eyes, she rolled her head back, her hair washing over her back and down her shoulders.

"Is it good, Etta?" Jesse groaned, his hands holding her waist as he rocked his hips at her . . . pumped his cock in and out of her . . . fucking her. "You like it?"

"Ooh yes," she whimpered, her head falling forward, her hair swishing.

"Yea, ya like it. Ya like havin' my cock in your pussy," he groaned, his voice shaky . . . uncertain, even as the force of his thrust increased confidently.

"Mmm. Mm-ooh," She whimpered, recognizing the weakness in his voice as inexperience. She wanted him to talk to her . . . wanted him saying dirty things . . . wanted him telling her how she was being a bad girl. But she probably had less experience than him in that, her maturity being her only advantage . . . that and her desire. "Yes, I love your cock, Baby. I love the feel of it fuckin' me."

"Holy hell," Sonny gasped, no longer surprised by this sort of thing, but definitely amazed by it. And it stoked his lust. "Oh, Baby. Wait 'til I get my hands on you now."

"You like bein' naughty," Jesse groaned, his thrusting rhythm growing faster, his crotch bouncing off her ass harder . . . making her body rock further forward. "You like bein' a bad girl."

"Ooh yes," she moaned, her body starting to rock to match his rhythm . . . humping herself back onto his cock as he thrust forward . . . making her tits sway more and more.

"Yea, you do," he growled, his pace increasing more, his fingers tensing at her waist.

"He's tryin'," Sonny told himself, associating Jesse with those in the stories he'd read that like talking dirty. But he was still inexperienced and so didn't know quite what to say, or how to say it. Plus, he'd just stood by and watched his brother fuck the beautiful women he was now fucking so his lust was boiling, meaning he didn't have long to last.

Then he was reminded of another aspect of youth . . . quick recovery. Sitting on the two chair's armrests Billy and Frank were both fondling nearly reenergized cocks.

"Shit. I didn't even think 'bout that," he groaned excitedly. "So how much can she take? How many times will she let them..."

His thought was interrupted as Frank suddenly stood up and took off down the hall. Although he was curious what Frank was doing, watching his wife being fucked was more riveting, so he didn't flip through the camera feeds. But when the young man quickly reappeared, carrying some kind of small bottle, his attention was diverted. Setting the bottle on the coffee table Frank returned to his perch from where he again watched his brother and Etta. Sonny quickly zoomed in as best he could on the bottle, barely making out the label.

"Baby oil? What's that for?" He asked the empty cab.

"Ooh God, fuck me," Etta whimpered loudly, drawing his attention back to the couch.

Behind her, Jesse's pace was increasing more and more with each thrust. His hips dropped back . . . shot forward . . . his cock driving in and out of her pussy again and again. No longer happy with her body matching his rhythm he used his hands on her waist to throw her forward then jerk her back to meet him.

"Ooh God yes. Fuck me," she moaned, the assault fueling her desire, making her fires burn hotter. Dropping forward, she laid her head on the pillow and made her body go as limp as possible, allowing him to use her as he pleased . . . to use her as a fuck toy. This pressed her tits into the couch cushion, her engorged nipples sparking as they rubbed against the fabric.

"Oh yea. Oh yea. So naughty," Jesse groaned, his pace increasing even more. "So dirty."

"Ooh yes, Baby. Yes," she whimpered, a new orgasm stirring within her fires.

Jesse's hips shot forward . . .

His cock slammed into her . . .

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

Back and forth he manipulated her . . .

Using her to fuck him . . .

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Driving . . .

Fucking . . .

In and out . . .

"Ooh God!" His forceful thrust made her entire body shift and rock, made her tits rub harder against the cushion, her nipples singing with electricity. The orgasm came out of the fires . . . crawled to the ledge. "Ooh God, fuck me!"

"Oh yea. Oh yea," he growled, his cock pistoning in and out of her faster and faster . . . harder and harder. "Dirty... Naughty... Oh yea!"

"Ooh! Ooh God!" She panted, the orgasm teetering as she sensed his cock growing more rigid . . . sensed him on the verge of cumming inside her. A second cock cumming inside me! The thought ricocheted through her, urging the orgasm toward release. Her muscles tensed . . . relaxed . . . tensed, and her back arched to cram her breasts even firmer into the cushion.

Jesse pistoned his cock in and out of her, his pace growing . . . his force building.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, the impending orgasm making her body twitch.

"Oh yea! You're so dirty," he growled, yanking her back . . . throwing her forward, his cock growing more and more rigid as he fucked her . . . his rhythm deteriorating.

"Ooh God!" She cried, the orgasm exploding through her. Jerking herself up onto her outstretched arms she drove herself back onto him. Her head snapped back on her straining neck, eyes closed tightly. Her ass twitched and hopped spastically against his crotch, her pussy clenching around his shaft and squeezing. "Ooh God yes!"

Behind her, Jesse humped himself at her a couple more times. Then he crammed himself into her and froze, grinding his crotch against her twitching ass, his cock unleashing his seed.

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" She cried, his exploding cock sending the orgasm rocketing through her harder, tidal waves of ecstasy crashing against every nerve and fiber of her body. Her ass jerked in rapid little bunny hops against him, her sex milking his erupting member.

"Hell yea," Jesse groaned moments later as he finished.

He remained buried inside her, his hands holding her waist as she writhed before him, her ass twitching, her sex continuing to milk him, drawing every last drop of his seed from him. Then, with a sigh, her body slowly softened, the orgasm fading. Eventually her arms folded and her head came to rest on the pillow again. She gazed out into the room, her eyes uncomprehending as her body shuddered with an aftershock. Her flesh shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat, a few strands of hair stuck to her cheek, and she panted past her trembling lip.

The cushions shifted as Jesse fell back on his haunches, his cock slipping from her. And for a minute she remained where she was, her used sex displayed between her spread legs, her ass hovering in the air. Then her legs gave out and she collapsed, one leg and arm slipping back along the couch, the others hanging off the side. She lay there, gradually catching her breath, her eyes closing. Climbing off the couch, Jesse staggered over to plop down on the floor by the coffee table.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers