Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers

"I know. It's wrong. It's just so wrong," he whispered, lifting her shirt above her breasts . . . revealing the firm, majestic mounds . . . their light flesh edged by tan and topped by swollen, proud nipples.

"Ooh," Etta sighed, her eyes closing. His words fanned her desire . . . made her fires dance. She opened her eyes to glance over at Billy and Jesse who were blatantly staring . . . admiring her luscious mounds. Knowing that she was exposed to them felt so naughty . . . so dirty . . . and it added fuel to her fires.

Before she could find the courage to argue, Frank covered her other breast with his free hand so that he could molest both mounds at once. Her breasts twittered with delight, giving her desire the strength to shout down the morality again. As he leaned down to kiss her neck again she turned her face outwards, giving him access to kiss and nibble freely. Whimpering, she closed her eyes, her hands sliding back up to his shoulders and her body shifted upon the couch, her feet settling to roll her hips under his body.

After a few minutes he pulled his lips from her neck and dropped down below the piled shirt. He kissed the upper swell of one breast, his hand cupping the mound . . . holding it. Kissing his way up onto the firm mound he left a trail of soft kisses in his path, eventually bringing his lips to her nipple which he locked his lips around, suckling while swiping his tongue across it.

"Ooh God," she gasped. Electricity screamed through the bud and she arched her back, feeding herself to him. Her outside hand shot to the back of his head, her fingers twining in his hair to hold him there. Her other reached up to the back of the couch, her fingers clawing at it.

"Fuck, that's beautiful," Sonny groaned, gently pulling on his cock. Any concerns about why he was rooting for this sort of thing to happen, even plotting to make it happen, vanished as he sat there enjoying the image of his wife being molested by the young man.

Cupping her breast, Frank suckled and licked its nipple. His other hand fondled her other mound, his fingers growing heavier . . . hungrier. Etta whimpered as his urgent attention fed her desire to have her tits mauled. In that moment her body's ravenous hunger for satisfaction silenced her morality's arguments against these developments. Panting, she bit at her lip, her body trembling. Her legs shifted, lifting her more . . . rubbing herself against him.

After a couple minutes Frank moved his mouth to her other breast, suckling on that nipple while his hand mauled the one he'd just vacated. His fingers toyed with its nipple . . . brushing back and forth across it one second, tweaking it the next. Then his hand returned to molding the full mound, his fingers squeezing the pliant flesh.

"Ooh God," Etta moaned, her head rolling side-to-side a few times as her fires raged.

Off to the side Billy stood up and quickly stripped, releasing his cock and taking it in hand to gently stoke it. Seeing this, Jesse hurriedly imitated him.

"Alright. Alright," Sonny cheered, happy to see they were finding their nerve. Then he took a moment to gauge their members, happy to see that, like him, they weren't huge, but still sizable. He didn't know why, but it was important to him that Etta not be disappointed by any small cocks, while he also didn't want her to be overwhelmed by any massive ones. He already felt comfortable with Frank's size, having seen the tent in his shorts earlier.

On the couch Etta whimpered and gasped as Frank switched breasts again, suckling and mauling the twin mounds more. Her hands tensed and relaxed, the one in his hair, the other at the top of the couch.

"Mmm," she whimpered sadly moments later when Frank's hand slid away from the breast he was suckling on. Then, as his fingers traced lines down across her quivering abs, her mind started clamoring with new-old alarms. Alarms that grew louder when his fingers hooked under her shorts' waistband and started to draw it down.

"Wait! No... No." She gasped, rolling her face forward and lifting her head to look at him. She realized that this . . . this was the point of no return. If she allowed him to remove her shorts there was no stopping things. And her virtue refused to give in . . . yet. "Re-Really... We-We can't... We-We need... need to stop."

He lifted his mouth from her nipple and returned her gaze. She breathed a sigh of relief as his fingers came out from under the waistband. But she didn't see him signal Billy before his fingers danced across her abs, caressing them . . . tracing lines along the edge of her shorts.

"I know, Etta," Frank whispered, holding her gaze and continuing to fondle her one breast. "This is so wrong, what we're doin'... What you're doin'."

His words stoked her desire, the idea that she was being bad . . . being naughty . . . was just so intoxicating. And she wanted it to continue.

God help me, I want him to pull my shorts off. I want him to... The thoughts scrambled through her mind as she tried to find the strength . . . the willpower to sustain her denial . . . to silence her lust.

In that moment Billy appeared beside the couch, his rigid cock standing out from his body. His hand reached out to cover her free tit, his fingers squeezing the pliant mound.

"Ooh," she gasped, her eyes closing. Opening them she turned to stare at his cock, then glanced over to where Jesse stood with his own rigid manhood. She'd been facing the back of the couch and hadn't seen the two strip. Now her eyes shifted back and forth between their two cocks, her tongue reflexively stroking her lips as she remembered her fantasy.

"You're bein' naughty, Etta" Frank whispered, his fingers dipping back under the waistband of her shorts. "What you're doin' is so wrong... so sinful."

"Ooh," she panted, his words fanning her desire . . . making her want to be naughty. She closed her eyes, her body and mind arguing, both sides realizing this would be the final one . . . the winner deciding her next move; either ending things or... Opening her eyes she glanced down at Frank and she saw the hunger in his gaze. Then she turned her attention to Billy's cock. Her hand came away from the back of Frank's head . . . reached out toward the rigid member. Partway there it hesitated, hanging in mid-air as the argument continued.

"Go ahead," Frank whispered, his fingers drawing the waistband of her shorts down a little. "You know you want to. You want to be a naughty girl."

"Mmm," she sighed, inhaling deeply as her eyes closed again, still undecided.

"Doesn't it feel good bein' naughty?" Frank whispered, rolling her engorged nipple between thumb and forefinger. "And you are bein' such a naughty girl, Etta. A dirty girl."

"Ooh God," she whimpered, his words . . . his phrases . . . fanning her lust, making her fires rage. Opening her eyes again she brought her hand to Billy's cock, her fingers wrapping themselves around the thick shaft and giving it a tentative tug. The sensation of handling it . . . of handling a cock other than her husband's . . . made her entire body throb with excitement and she began stroking him.

"Oh yea," Billy groaned, leaning over to set his free hand against the back of the couch for support while continuing to fondle her tit.

"So naughty," Frank smiled, his fingers tugging her shorts down another inch.

"Ooh," Etta panted . . . and she lifted her ass to assist him.

Sitting in his truck, Sonny stroked his own cock while watching his virtuous wife jerk on one guy's cock and help another remove her shorts. Hearing Frank use those words and phrases told him that Etta probably hadn't been the only one they'd heard the previous nights. And it shined more light on what he'd already been suspecting about those phrases and his wife.

Raising up, Frank brought his other hand to her waistband. Using both hands he worked the shorts down off her hips and to the tops of her thighs, bringing her panties with them. As the top of her sex was revealed her juices could be seen glistening dew-like upon the first feathering hairs. With the argument decided, Etta was now a willing . . . wanton participant, and she brought her legs together so he could pull her clothes down and off her. Once they were, her legs fell open once more, one foot dropping back to the floor, the other pressing at the back of the couch cushion. Between her splayed legs her sex-mound was swollen with her lust, shining wet and inviting, her lips shimmering pink, her clit poking out from under its hood at the top.

"Oh yea," Frank sighed, tossing her clothes aside and gazing down at her.

"Yes," his brother gasped, his hand on his cock.

"Oh, fuck yea," Billy groaned.

"Yes!" Sonny cheered, stroking himself, knowing his plan had worked and he would soon see these young men fucking his beautiful wife.

Yet, he still had no idea just how wanton she would be . . . how lustful she could be.

That was something he would soon learn though . . . beginning with her next act.

Etta stared at the cock she was stroking and her desire to put her mouth on it roared up . . . unrelenting. Keeping her fingers around its base she brought her other hand down from the couch back to beside her and used it to help lift herself up and bring her lips to the bulbous cockhead. Her tongue snaked out . . . rolled over it. Then she set her lips against it, kissing it before sliding them onto it.

"Mmm," she moaned as her lips slid down along the shaft until they met her fingers.

"Holy fuck!" Sonny groaned, his hand jerking on his own cock. Even when she had done that for him she'd never done so with such eagerness.

"Oh yea," Billy groaned happily.

"Fuck," Jesse moaned.

Keeping her fingers where they were, she started sliding her lips back and forth along Billy's shaft, bouncing them off her fingers with each forward thrust.

"She's bein' so dirty," Frank grinned. Kneeling on the couch between her splayed legs he shifted back as far as he could then dropped down to bring his mouth to her sex. He cuffed her pelvis with one hand while his other arm wrapped around her leg so that hand could reach in and hold her pussy lips apart. Then his tongue slithered through her slit, slowly sliding up and down.

"Mmm!" Etta whimpered loudly, her hips jerking with the attention.

Licking her pussy, Frank ran his tongue up and down through her slit repeatedly. Settling it at her opening he caressed her walls . . . pressed at them. Then he slipped up to the top where he lapped at her swollen clit before starting over again.

Etta's fires raged and roared, a powerful orgasm stirring within them with the loving attention. Her hips rolled and twisted, her body trembling with anticipation of the explosive force.

Sonny couldn't see the specifics of what Frank was doing, but he could tell Etta was enjoying it . . . and he was enjoying watching. His hand jerked on his cock with building urgency, already feeling his lust boiling up, knowing it wouldn't be long before he came. The thought made him suddenly realize that with all his planning and scheming, he'd failed to prepare for himself. He hadn't brought anything to catch his load. His eyes darted around the truck's interior in search of something to use. Not finding anything, he quickly worked his shoes off and grabbed one of his socks.

"Just like old times," he chuckled. "Well, not just like."

Etta's climax was rapidly nearing . . . but there was something holding it back . . . weakening it. She knew what it was. She was having to hold herself up to suck on Billy's cock and the position was uncomfortable . . . distracting. Pulling her mouth off him she laid back on the pillow and looked up into his eyes, seeing his sad expression as she released his cock.

"Kneel down to me," she panted, her emptied hand reaching around to grab his ass, her fingers clenching at the tone cheek and urging him forward.

The sadness evaporated, replaced by a broad smile. Leaning further forward he set his knees on the edge of the couch, bringing his cock toward her mouth.

"Hold it... Give it to me," she told him, a rush of excitement coursing through her as she heard herself asking . . . telling the young man to feed her his cock. Then as he did it, she wrapped her lips around him again while he slid himself into her mouth until his fingers were pressed against them.

"Fuckin' A!" Sonny groaned, hearing his wife and having some of the same thoughts as her. It amazed him that she was being so dirty . . . that she was wanting to suck Billy's cock . . . any cock. The fact caused him to experience a brief moment of jealousy mixed with a tinge of anger. But then hearing his wife moan as Billy did as instructed and slide his cock into her mouth squelched it . . . lust charging back to the forefront of his emotions.

Billy held himself still for a moment, his cock stuffing Etta's mouth. Then he pulled back until only his cockhead remained in her wet embrace. Pushing forward again he brought his fingers back to her lips. He pulled back . . . slid forward . . . pulled back, his hips doing the work she'd been doing moments earlier.

Etta whimpered, her mind whirling with the realization of the fantasy of one of these young men using her mouth for his pleasure. As her tongue swirled over him she tasted pre-cum, something she usually found unpleasant. But this time it wasn't bad . . . and that was exhilarating. She'd feared it ruining her pleasure and instead it added to the desire rolling through her . . . fueled her fires and drew the orgasm forward. She lay on the couch, her legs spread as wide as possible for Frank and her hand on Billy's ass, urging on his pumping hips.

"Oh yea. Oh hell yea," Billy groaned with his own growing lust. His one hand left her tit to join the other at the back of the couch, providing him with better stability and his thrusting grew smoother . . . more rhythmic.

Frank licked and lapped at her sex, his tongue swirling and swiping through her juices to press at her opening . . . at her clit.

"Mmm. Mmm!" She mewed, the orgasm reaching the ledge, then hanging there . . . teasing . . . promising. Her muscles tensed . . . relaxed . . . tensed, her nails scratching at Billy's ass. Her hips rolled and shifted, pushing herself at Frank's loving tongue. Upon her chest her breasts rolled with her body's actions, the shirt shifting down to the tops of her firm mounds.

"Yes. Yes," Billy moaned, his hips humping . . . thrusting.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Up and down Frank's tongue licked . . .

Caressing her opening . . .

Licking her slit . . .

Lapping at her engorged clit . . .

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" she cried, jerking her mouth off Billy as the orgasm crashed free to rocket through her. Her head snapped rolled back, her neck straining . . . brilliant skyrockets exploding in her mind. Her muscles clenched, her body spasming . . . arching . . . rising off the couch. Her free hand jerked up to grab the couch's back cushion, her other hand clawing at Billy's ass. "Ooh God yes!"

Sonny stared in amazement, his hand jerking on him faster and faster. He'd seen his wife in the throes of ecstasy hundreds of times . . . thousands even. But he couldn't remember a time when she'd been more beautiful. And suddenly so many of his questions about why men wanted this . . . why he wanted this . . . were answered.

Whimpering and gasping, Etta road the orgasmic waves, her body twisting and writhing in ecstasy, Frank's tongue on her clit coaxing it to last for several long, long minutes.

"Ooh," she sighed as it eventually began to fade. Her body gradually softened and settled back down on to the couch to lay panting, a thin sheen of sweat coating her flesh. Her head rested limply upon the pillow, her eyes closed. Her one hand fell from the couch back to her side, her other softly resting on Billy's ass.

"Fuck, you are beautiful," Frank sighed, raising up on his knees and gazing down at her, wiping her juices from his face.

Opening her eyes, she looked up to meet his lustful gaze, her body's warmth simmering.

"And now," he said, climbing off the couch and stripping, releasing his cock.

"Ooh." she sighed, staring at his rigid manhood, thinking about what he would soon be doing with it . . . where he'd be putting it. Waves of desire and need coursed through her and she bit at her lip.

Frank climbed back between her legs. He set one hand on the couch back for support . . . used the other to guide himself to her. His hips dropped . . . brought him to her . . . his cocktip nestled between her folds . . . searched out her opening . . . found it. His hips pushed forward . . . his cockhead parted her walls . . . opened her . . . entered her. As he pressed forward and his cock steadily penetrated her, he released himself, his hand coming to the cushion beside her. Mewing, Etta raised her ass off the couch, lifting herself to him.

"Oh fuck yea," he groaned, his hips rolling as his entire length disappeared inside her.

"Ooh," she moaned, her eyes closing and her head rolling back. Waves of pleasure cascaded through her with the feel of his manhood filling her hungry sex.

"Fuck," Sonny groaned. The image of this . . . of his wife wantonly taking another's cock brought his climax forward and his cock jerked, his load shooting into his sock.

Frank started fucking Etta, his hips pulling back . . . sliding forward. He started out slow and steady, but his pace quickly gained speed, humping into her with a building force.

Whimpering, Etta matched his rhythm, her ass lifting up to meet him, her tits rolling upon her chest with the motion. Opening her eyes she gazed up at him for a moment, his handsome features filled with passion . . . his warm eyes filled with lust as he looked down at her. Then she looked at Billy's cock, hovering inches from her face, his hand still grasping it. Her eyes climbed up along his body to his face, locking with his as he gazed down at her.

That was all the encouragement he needed.

Leaning forward he brought his cockhead to her lips . . . shoved it past them . . . into her mouth without any hesitation.

"Mmm!" She mewed, his urgency mirroring the fantasy . . . feeding her desire. Lifting her tongue against him she sucked on the pole as he started thrusting himself in and out of her mouth, his hips pumping before her, his fingers bouncing off her lips.

"Oh yea. Oh yea," Frank groaned, his cock pumping in and out of her sex, his crotch slapping against hers with each forward thrust.

Etta laid on the couch, the two cocks pumping in and out of her. Their rhythms were mis-matched, but still steady and urgent. And the sensation made her fires sear her loins . . . kindled another orgasm within them. Her hand on Billy's ass urged him on, pressed at him with every forward thrust of his hips, her lips locked tightly around his shaft. Her ass rose off the couch to meet Frank's, sliding herself onto his manhood, the motion making her breasts roll fluidly upon her chest.

"Damn," Sonny hissed, enthralled by the image of his wife . . . his virtuous wife . . . being fucked by the two young men . . . of her acting so dirty . . . so wanton.

Up and down Frank's hips rocked . . .

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Stuffing her pussy . . .

Filling it . . .

Again and again . . .

Wet fucking sounds rising from the repeated unions.

"Mmm. Mmm!" Etta whimpered, her new orgasm growing . . . building.

Back and forth Billy's hips humped . . .

His cock sliding along her lips . . .

Fucking her mouth . . .

Using it . . .

"Oh yes. Oh fuck yea," he growled, his body tensing, his hips stuttering.

"Holy fuck," Sonny groaned, recognizing the signs of the young man's nearing climax. He wondered what his wife would do . . . what she was even thinking. She'd never sucked him anywhere near to that point, and as far as he knew she'd never done so with anyone else.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers