Vixxen Ch. 02: A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Vixxen again kissed him, pushing him back against a wall and leaning into him. "I don't care Mr. B, I don't want any other man in the world right now." Vixxen pressed into him hard and kissed him again deeply.

As Vixxen broke the kiss, she stayed very close, staring deeply into his eyes. She could see kindness in his eyes that was new to her. "No man has ever treated me like you have Mr. B. You have been kind and loving as long as I have known you." She gently kissed him on the lips and took a step back from him, not breaking eye contact.

"Darling, thank you for the kiss," Robert said as she backed away from him, she was still holding his hands, he didn't fight it. "So what do you plan to do with the rest of your birthday?"

Vixxen smiled at the older man in front of her, and untied a tie on the back of her dress, and released it from her breasts, they popped free as she opened it. Then she turned to the side and bent at the waist as the worked the tight fitting dress over her hips and ass, and stepped out of it as it dropped to the floor.

The image she presented left Nikki's father Robert beyond words. Before him stood a beautiful, muscular and curvaceous nineteen-year-old black woman, wearing nothing but red heels.

Robert took in the beautiful form in front of him, Vixxen looked perfect to him in the dim light of his living room. Vixxen looked him in the eyes as he examined her. He was only now understanding her beauty. She had the face of a magazine model and the body of a playboy model.

He had never seen beauty like this, and having never seen Vixxen naked, he had no idea how her body had developed in their recent time working out.

Vixxen's face had exotic beauty, she was lean and muscular, her muscles were toned and defined everywhere that he like to see them. Vixxen noticed his lingering stare, and first held a pose for him, then turned slowly, giving him a clear view of her muscular ass.

Vixxen bent away from him at the waist and gave her ass a smack, then rose and turned to face him, smiling widely.

She stepped towards Robert and got on her knees in front of him and started working on his jeans. "Darling, I am 61 years old, the hardware doesn't always work like it did when I was young," Robert said. Wondering when the last time he bothered with a blue pill was, or sex, or even jerking off. He couldn't remember, but he could feel his dick stirring in his jeans as he felt Vixxen's hands near it.

Vixxen got his pants undone and put a hand on the front of his underwear. The head of his cock was already starting to stick out of the top. "Looks like the hardware works fine Mr. B," She said, as she admired the decent size of his cock.

Vixxen smiled as she peeled down the front of his underwear when a thick 8" cock sprang out to greet her. She put a hand on it and rubbed it against her face and her mouth as she looked him in the eyes. "Let's find a sofa baby," She asked him as she kissed the tip of his cock.

Robert staggered over to a sofa nearby, and Vixxen put a pillow under her knees and began to slowly suck his cock. Robert had never enjoyed such a thing. He might have never met a woman as beautiful as Vixxen, he had never been with a black woman, and neither of his wives had any interest in oral sex.

And how this lovely young woman treated his cock was something he hadn't known existed. Vixxen was doing things with her mouth and tongue he had never felt, all the while keeping a loving leek in her eyes, never breaking eye contact, something he had never seen.

Vixxen noticed the taste of precum, with Robert it was sweet, a pleasant taste.

Vixxen sucked him lovingly, savoring every moment of it. She licked the shaft, rolled her tongue on the tip, she took his balls in her mouth one at a time and gently worked them with her tongue. She took her time and enjoyed Nikki's dad's cock for what seemed to Robert to be an eternity. Vixxen moaned as she did it, and while Robert made little sound, there was no doubt he was enjoying himself.

She looked up and ran her tongue along the shaft, and then went at his cock harder. She took it deeper into her mouth, putting the tip in her throat. She worked his cock hard, using her hands and mouth, pumping it quickly.

As he felt himself building he warned her "It is about time darling, if you just want to finish with your hand or something," Vixxen let his cock barely leave her mouth, and she smiled wide at her friend's older dad.

"I like birthday presents Mr. B, you are going to give me my present aren't you?" She pouted, putting his cock deep in her mouth. She started working it even harder. Hand, mouth, tongue and very top of her throat working in unison.

As he came he grunted, and she felt his warm cum start to fill her mouth. She slowed her pace and very slowly coaxed his cum from him. Never breaking eye contact, she did not let his cock go until it had softened. Keeping eye contact and slowly sucking on it the entire time.

Robert was amazed. It was the best sexual experience of his life, this amazing woman 40 years his junior had easily topped what was more than four decades of sexual activity.

Vixxen was still very slowly sucking his now soft cock, and finally, let it out of her mouth as smiled. "Holy crap Vixxen, that was different. That was the best thing I think I have ever felt." Robert told her, it really was.

Vixxen looked up at him, still on her knees and opened her mouth, showing him his cum. He had cum a lot, her mouth was pretty full. She made a show of swallowing it. "My God woman, I have never seen such a sight." As he said this Vixxen licked her lips and smiled.

"Let's find a bed Mr. B," Vixen said as she stood and helped him stand. Robert let her undress him and then guided her up the stairs. She looked him in the eyes as he motioned to a door at the end of the hall. She gently squeezed his cock, and kissed him on the cheek and then started down the hall.

Vixxen entered the nicest room she had ever seen, with the largest best she had ever seen. When she touched the sheets they were the softest she could have imagined. She turned and sat on the edge of the bed, lovingly staring into his eyes.

"I may need some time darling, not sure how fast the old hardware will respond," Robert said "but it is after all your birthday isn't it?" With that he laid her back on the bed, and eased beside her, softly touching her beautiful brown breast and gently placing her nipple between his finger and thumb.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Vixxen, no man my age deserves you, but I will do all I can to make your birthday all it can be." Robert kissed her on the lips, tasting the salty residue of his own cum in the process. He moved down, kissing her chin, her neck, her shoulder, before moving down and gently licking one of her boobs.

He had never seen such a pair of boobs in person, he squeezed them together gently and licked and sucked her nipples. Vixxen moaned in pleasure at his touch, but he did not remain. He then kissed and licked his way down her stomach, stopping to look up and kiss a softly defined abdominal muscle and tell her "The abs are coming along nicely."

Robert continued down her stomach and then started kissing her inner legs. Working his mouth and tongue everywhere it seemed but her waiting pussy. And what a beautiful pussy it was. Vixxen shaved out of habit and out of comfort and was quite accidentally prepared for the night.

Vixxen gyrated her hips and Nikki's dad kissed and licked around and between her legs, trying to find his tongue with her pussy. Robert pushed her hips up a bit saying "OK birthday girl, have it your way then," and dove in with his tongue.

Robert had not spent a lot of time eating pussy, and Vixxen had rarely had oral sex performed on her, but that didn't matter. How well Robert had treated her, the magic of the night they had thus far, and his statesmanlike charm was all that it took. He did not have his tongue on her pussy for more than two minutes before she came.

It was her first experience with it, and it was rather violent. Robert was surprised when a minute into eating out this amazing young woman that she tensed up, squeezed her legs around him and let out a loud "FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" and when she came she squirted Nikki's dad in the face.

He looked up with a wet face, "Well that is one I haven't seen before." Vixxen was mortified for a moment, but as she looked he went right back to eating her pussy. He continued through more orgasms, she did not keep count, with her young body writhing in pleasure and with Vixxen moaning in pleasure all the while.

After maybe twenty minutes, Robert looked up at her, face wet with her juices, "OK darling, I am going to need a few minutes." Vixxen pulled him up, and they smiled at each other, and she started kissing him while gently grinding against him.

His cock started to respond, so she put it in her mouth again, and worked on it until it was hard again. When it was hard again, she moved above him and eased herself down on his cock. She looked him in the eyes as she began working her hips, moving her ass up and down and sliding his cock in and out of her.

They fucked for what seemed to them to be hours, even though it wasn't. Every time they changed positions it was a new amazement for Robert. Seeing Vixxen's glorious beauty as she rode him cowgirl style, her innocent smile as he fucked her missionary style. When he ended up inside her doggy style he had never seen anything like the ass that was bouncing in front of him.

Robert never put on a condom and Vixxen never asked, he assumed she was on birth control, or that at his age it wouldn't matter. He came inside of her, holding himself deep inside her doggy style, before laying down next to her.

Robert and Vixxen fooled around with foreplay for some time, as there was a lot of exploring for them to do. She figured they were finished after having made the older man cum twice, but then after thirty minutes of making out and groping, she felt his cock stir and then they went at it again.

They settled back into doggy style, Robert had never seen a young body like Vixxen's and had never imagined he would watch such a beautiful black ass bounce on his cock. He gripped her ass tightly and enjoyed this experience as much as he could, who knows if it would ever happen again for him at his age.

He came into her pussy again doggy style, again holding himself deep inside of her, and Vixxen responded to the feel of his cock deep inside her and his hot cum, having an orgasm herself. Robert pulled out of her and laid down next to her and they kissed deeply.

They ended up falling asleep in each other's arms in exhaustion. They were covered in each other's fluids and sweat and slept holding one another.

Vixxen woke up naked in his arms, feeling better about being herself than in a long time. She slid off the bed and used his bathroom and his shower, and then got back into bed with him, and laid her head on his chest and fell back asleep cuddling him.

Robert woke to the image of this amazing young woman laying on him naked, and stayed where he was as long as he could. He wanted to let her sleep and wanted to enjoy the view as long as it could last.

She didn't leave Robert's presence on that day, calling in sick to work and staying with him again. Vixxen never put on any clothing from Friday night until Sunday morning. It was one lengthy and amazing sexual experience. For all of Saturday, they were naked and together. Every time his cock got hard they went at it. When it wasn't he kissed and sucked on her boobs and pussy, and they also cuddled and kissed for much of their day together.

Robert came into her pussy every time. Vixxen was used to men wanting to cum in her mouth, knowing it was a kinkiness thing and something she sincerely enjoyed, but this was different for Robert. She felt like he would never do anything to degrade her, it was refreshing and exciting.

They fucked all over the house, in the shower, in a large garden bathtub. He fucked her on his kitchen table and counter, in his hot tub and they fucked with Vixxen laying the hood of his Porsche. It was an amazing couple of days for them.

She went back to his daughter's apartment on Sunday night but spent even more time with Robert moving forward. They worked out, they ate together, they had sex. The had quite a lot of sex. Eventually, Nikki figured out Vixxen was fucking her father but didn't hold it against her too badly.

Nikki came over for a surprise visit, wondering why Vixxen spent so much time at her dad's working out, and after using her door code to enter walked in on Vixxen riding her dad cowgirl style on a yoga mat in the gym.

Nikki thought about yelling at her dad, she was hurt for a moment, for just a moment she felt quite betrayed. How could Vixxen fuck her dad? But she considered how alone her dad had been, and how hard of a life Vixxen had been through and snuck out quietly.

She knew Vixxen and her dad both needed some happiness, and only warned her young black friend not to hurt her dad. She begged Vixxen to treat him well and promised Vixxen that her dad didn't have a cruel bone in his body, that she could trust him not to hurt her.

Eventually, Vixxen moved in with Robert. She left her job at Hooters, much to the dismay of her manager at Robert's request, saying he would take care of Vixxen. Vixxen's manager at Hooters took it poorly, trying to talk her out of leaving. He had never had a server with a better body, and he fantasized about Vixxen daily. He had made it normal for him to grab Vixxen's ass every time she worked, and he had started giving her ass a light smack here and there, as well as the occasional subtle boob grope.

Her manager had been certain he would be able to get her to suck his dick at some point, out of desperation he asked her if he could get a blowjob for old time's sake, and when she said no he pulled out a $100 bill and offered it to her for sucking his dick.

Vixxen laughed at the offer, "I am no whore bill." She replied with a sour look, "And fuck you. Fuck you for groping my ass, grabbing my tits, all of it. You should be in jail asshole." Her manager knew he had gone too far and said no more, watching her fine muscular ass leave his restaurant for the last time.

Vixxen and Robert lived and loved, they enjoyed their lives together to the fullest. Robert had shown her how to eat and when to eat, and how to turn protein and lifting iron into muscle. They spent a lot of time together, and sometimes she would fuck him while wearing her old Hooters outfit.

When they weren't together, she attended a yoga class, cross fit, and began taking dance lessons to fill her day. She took ballet at first and ended up in classical and modern dance as well. He body continued to tone up, remaining at 121 lbs.

She had developed more muscle and had dropped almost all of her fat. Vixxen's ass had grown but was solid muscle, she had a very good leg, shoulder and arm tone, and her abdominal muscles were clearly visible and cut.

The only downside was her breasts, as she lost most of her body fat, she lost the fullness in her breasts. They did not remain perky, nor did they remain their old size. Not looking small, but not what they had been.

Robert introduced her to the best cosmetic surgeon in the area and paid over $20,000 for breast implants. They were the very best they could find. Natural shape, no visible scar, and a natural feel and hang.

She went with a slightly more full look than she had before, going from 36c to a full 36d. They did not look like implants, and the size of her nipples were perfect for them.

Vixxen had truly formed the body and beauty of a goddess, and they continued to love each other. Robert had taken a liking to titty fucking her boobs, and with Vixxen's encouragement, he had finally agreed to cum on her face and in her mouth.

Robert didn't like the idea, but Vixxen assured him she really did. She liked the feel and the kinkiness of being covered in Robert's cum, and he could not deny how sexy the beautiful young black woman was covered in his white cum.

She had truly developed a love for his cum. When he came on her face she would clean her face with his cock and then clean it of cum. When he didn't cum inside her she swallowed him. When he did cum inside her, she would put her fingers inside herself to get a little bit of his cum to taste.

Vixxen and Nikki went on vacation for summer break once, at Robert's expense. They went to France for two weeks and saw all they could. Nicest hotel, best restaurants, most posh nightclubs anything they wanted to do.

Vixxen had a surprise for Robert before she left, the day before she left bringing a decorative bowl to him. "Baby I want you to fill this for me while I am gone."

Robert was unsure what she meant, but she explained. "While we are gone, I want you to cum in this bowl every day. Twice a day, five times a day, whatever you can manage, and I want you to put it in the freezer when you are done each time."

Robert's cock twitched, "Pardon me Vixxen?" He asked her, as he looked at the bowl.

"I love your cum Robert, I adore it. It is mine and nobody else's, and I want it waiting for me when I get back baby!" Vixxen said with a smile. "This will help me make up for lost time when I get back home."

Robert agreed, and every day he added to it. He was trying to get it as full as he could, so he ended up making his cock sore for the amount of time he spent jerking off into that bowl while she was gone.

Vixxen and Nikki had lunch on the Eiffel Tower, they visited the Louvre. They went to nude beaches on the French Riviera, and also partied the nights away. They took in just about everything France had to offer.

Vixxen and Nikki had separate but adjoining rooms and kept the door between them open all of the time. Vixxen resisted keeping it open when Nikki was fooling around, but Nikki suggested it would help to keep her safe and insisted.

Every night Nikki seemed to end up making out with a different guy, and some girls, but Vixxen did not. She heard her fuck a few men and even watched her suck a man's dick and have sex with another woman. The lesbian sex was new to Vixxen but very erotic, it made her pretty horny.

Vixxen didn't participate and remained true to Nikki's dad while she was gone, only going so far as to masturbate while watching Nikki suck a man off and when she was with the woman.

When they were done she would call Robert and wish him a good night, and remind him to be ready for her when she got home. Vixxen accidentally told Robert she loved him, not something she had ever said often, and never to Nikki's dad.

Vixxen looked behind her to see Nikki standing there. Nikki pointed her finger down her throat in the old "gag me" joke before smiling and giving Vixxen a thumbs up. Vixxen was unsure about the slip until she heard Robert say it back. "I love you too Vixxen, see you soon kid."

When they got back they had dinner, and when Nikki went home, Vixxen went and got her bowl. "Not bad baby," She said as she looked in awe at the amount of cum he had produced. "This is all you right, no pool guy or groundskeeper in here?"

As she said this she had a big smile, and put the bowl in the sink, and started filling the sink with hot water.

"Just kidding baby, I know you wouldn't do that to me, and you know I only want what you have to give." As the sink started to thaw the bowl of cum, Vixxen stripped out of her clothing and got on her knees in front of her man.

"Let's get you ready to put a little extra on top of that baby," Vixxen said as she pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. After a few minutes, she went and collected the bowl, stirring it with two of her fingers, and testing the warmth by collecting some and putting it in her mouth.