Vixxen Ch. 02: A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then knelt in front of him with the bowl and asked him to cum in it as she watched. Robert was amazed by how amazing and kinky this woman was. Vixxen never seemed to fail to surprise him in some wonderful manner.

When he got close to cumming, he planned on cumming in the bowl. The image of his beautiful black girlfriend kneeling in front of him with a bowl of warm cum interfered. When he came, he did not control it well. He got some on her face, some in her hair, some on her boobs and some in the bowl.

Smiling wide, and covered in his cum, Vixxen put the bowl to her lips and started to turn it up. Robert had never seen such an erotic thing. He saw her start drinking his cum, he saw her slurping it up and saw her throat working as she swallowed it. There was quite a lot of cum in that bowl, and she hadn't taken a break.

Vixxen kept the bowl turned up and kept swallowing Robert's cum. And when it was empty, she cleaned it with her tongue, cleaned the tip of his dick, and then gathered what was on her boobs and face and ate that as well.

Vixxen looked up and smiled at Robert, finished with her kinky show. Robert had no words to offer, he was amazed, my God this young woman was the most erotic and exciting thing he had ever seen.

"I love you Vixxen, welcome home," Robert said.

Vixxen sprang up and tackled him in a hug, wrapping her legs around him. "I love you too Robert, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Vixxen wasn't thinking and planted a big kiss on Robert, then pulled back realizing how much of his cum she had just swallowed, it was on her and was still in her mouth.

Robert smiled, "Vixxen I love you, I don't care. I love you however you are baby."

The hugged and kissed, and then shared a shower. They spent the rest of that evening naked in each other's arms, kissing and fucking, enjoying each other's bodies. For the first time, Vixxen thought she knew what making love meant.

Life went on like this, as many sexual adventures as they could manage in a day. The weeks turned into months, and the months turned into a year, they were happy.

Just after Vixxen's 20th birthday, Robert's health began to fail. As his health deteriorated they spent more time cuddling than having sex. She still sucked his dick when he got an erection, however, that became all he could manage, and eventually, he could no longer manage a full erection.

Nikki was around a lot more, and the mood was a lot less upbeat. They found out that Robert had late-stage cancer, which was diagnosed late. It was not treatable. It was just a matter of time.

Robert only lasted a couple of months after diagnosis, his health failing quickly, passing away at home. Vixxen had been caring for him and found his body, she was crushed. She had never known love like this before and had never met a better man, and lost it as she called 911.

Nikki and Vixxen were both devastated. They had a lovely funeral, where his second ex-wife attended and sat in the family section with Nikki. Vixxen was told to sit in a visitor section and was not even allowed a close seat.

When they got back to his house for the family gathering, Robert's ex-wife told Vixxen to take her things and leave, right then. Nikki thought she was going to get the house, however, Robert's ex-wife had her lawyer there and the most recent will, and let her know she was wrong.

Nikki's dad had not amended his will, leaving his second ex-wife as the full beneficiary, and after his death she took everything. It seemed he had never coped with losing his second wife until he met Vixxen, and had not considered financial matters much during their romance.

Payment for Nikki's tuition was ended, the house and everything in it were sold, as was the car. Robert's ex-wife, having left him for another man, had not gotten along well with Nikki and harmed her in every way she could during the process. She hated Vixxen for being with her ex-husband, not caring that she had made him happy, actually she despised her for it.

The only saving grace for them was that the off-campus apartment Nikki's father had arranged had been paid for the lease term, and the rent was covered for the remaining three months of the term. Tuition had been paid as they went, and was only paid for the current month and was a very large amount.

Vixxen moved back in with Nikki and started looking for work for some quick money. Nikki had not worked, and Vixxen had little experience to draw on. Vixxen was not going back to Hooters, knowing the manager would hire her back, but also knowing she would have to suck dick to get the job.

Nikki had mentioned their need to work with a friend, and a friend of hers in college suggested working at a gentleman's club. She suggested at least working as a bartender and introduced them to a dancer. This dancer got to know them and introduced them to the manager of a very high-end club in a large nearby town. Nikki was very fit and very pretty and was hired to serve drinks on the spot, however, the manager was truly staggered by Vixxen's beauty.

Hiring a black stripper for a high-end white man's club was no little thing, it was one the very high-end clubs, and strippers had to be in great shape, and in general be white or Asian. Very few black women could get these jobs. Vixxen, however, had an exotic look with her being half black, a quarter white and a quarter Vietnamese.

He could put black strippers on his stage, however for the clientele to accept them, they had to be beautiful, but also classy. The sort that he hoped rich white men would fawn over, and pay for club extras for, such as the champagne room so famous in many clubs, where there is often very little champagne flowing.

Vixxen had the body for it, that was obvious, and she had exotic beauty in her face. For her, he would try to find a spot.

Vixxen had to go on stage and dance with the club closed to show that she could dance and had a body, and she did not disappoint. She had never been on a pole, but years of time in yoga, modern dance and ballet had prepared her. She found the rhythm of the music and flowed with the music as she took off her clothing.

She hadn't done this in public, but a year and a half of being naked around Nikki's dad much of the time had made her far less shy, and she had spent most of a year naked with her stepdad, nudity didn't bother her.

She ended up dancing in her bra and thong underwear, and after the suggestion of the manager went topless for all in the club to see. The entire room stopped when they saw her amazing breasts, the fullness of them accented against her amazing fitness.

When the manager saw that she knew how to dance, and saw her physique, the sort of perfection he had only imagined before he knew they were going to hire her.

He could not think of a part of her that wasn't perfect, save for maybe too muscular. She didn't have enough fat on her he thought, as he watched her abdominal muscles work during her dance. She was the rare woman who might need five or ten pounds on her.

Of course, men in his position never told women they were too thin, and they didn't want fat strippers. He would probably end up calling her fat as well, but that was for another day.

Vixxen's breasts were full and perfect, her legs were amazing, he could see her ab muscles clearly, and her ass was something he had never seen before. He had seen plenty of big asses in his life on black women, but this was different. Just as full, but seemingly devoid of fat. It had what he thought was the perfect shape.

He gave Vixxen his card and said he would be in touch, and invited her back to the club a couple of days later for a one on one interview. He told her to wear sexy clothing, so she wore the red dress Nikki's dad had given her and the red heels that came with it.

She had not worn it since their first date, and her breast augmentation and the thousands of squats she had done had changed how it fit. That dress now looked like it was painted on her, it was somewhat elastic so she could get out of it, but it left nothing to the imagination.

Vixxen's interview took place in the manager's office and of course, it involved a "private dance". The manager put on some music and locked his door, and then had a seat on his sofa and told her to start. He then took off his shorts and shirt and sat in only boxers and a white shirt.

"Fuck me" Vixxen thought. What sort of interview was this? The manager was named James and was not a big man. Maybe 5'7", slight build, Vixxen was not impressed. Without heels she was taller than this guy, in her heels he was six inches shorter than she was.

She asked the manager James, "This is new to me, what am I supposed to do? What is allowed? What isn't?" As she said this she started swaying with the music.

"Just dance sweetie," he said, "when you get into a lap dance you are going to make a lot of physical contact, and the customers will make some in return. What you let them do is largely is up to you." James took in her beauty as he watched her dance. "You will rub your body on customers, and when you do they will sometimes touch that ass or maybe your tits." As he said this he reached out and placed a hand on her ass, and then gave it a slap.

Vixxen wiggled out of the tight red as she danced for him. Once free of her restrictive dress, she showed off a little ballet and a little yoga, showing off flexibility that was the envy of many.

The manager James was as amazed as the first moment he saw her. He was not in general attracted to black women, but the beauty of her face and the perfection of her body was something he would have hardly thought possible. His dick wasn't a big one, but it was at this point obviously hard.

"How did you manage to get in this sort of shape Vixxen?" James asked as she stripped off her bra. Her breasts were perfect, the best he had ever seen. And when she danced, her breasts moved with her, they did not seem stiff like so many enhanced breasts. "And holy fuck sweetie, those tits look real, how is that possible?"

"Boob job," she told him as she danced, "a good one". She kept dancing and squeezed her boobs, showing off the quality of her doctor's work.

At this point, he pulled her onto his lap, and he talked her through what she would do for a lapdance. "Now when you are in a lapdance honey, you grind on the customer like you are fucking them, you will be simulating sex." He said as he started moving her hips over him, his hands on her hips. "You can use your mouth on their dicks in their pants, you can rub your tits on their faces."

Vixxen ground on this man, knowing she needed the work rather badly. This was good money and fast money. She felt his hard dick and ground on it, rubbing her body tightly against him.

"You will feel a lot of dick honey," James continued. "Get them hard, keep them hard, get used to the feel." As he said this he pushed up into her, driving his hard dick into her. "That is money you feel right there baby, make men think you might let them put that hard dick in you and you will make good money."

"You will run into bored housewives, and if you can get their clothing off it is a win for us. With chicks, you cater to their hidden inner dyke. All chicks have it in them." James said as he grabbed her ass with both hands. "Lick their boobs, eat some cunt, the rules are more grey with chicks and the men love it." He started guiding her over his cock with more force.

"What the fuck is this? Do you think me a lesbian? A whore? " Vixxen asked as he kept a firm grip on her amazing ass. But he ignored her protest, nuzzling his face in her boobs as he guided her over him.

"This honey is a job interview." James said as he moved one hand from her ass to her boob, "And you are not applying for a job selling insurance." As he said this he played with her nipple, then looked very closely at it, then beneath her breast.

"And every girl I have here fucks women. Customers, with other dancers, I see bored straight housewives in the private rooms eat stripper pussy every day. All chicks have some dyke in them, and baby, all strippers are whores."

"When you come to grips with that you will make more money. You suck a customer's dick and you get $100 on the spot. You let four old white guys gangbang you in the VIP room, and you will end up going home with $2000 and a belly full of cum."

"I am not a fucking whore," Vixxen said, visibly angry.

James looked at her, and then leaned down and sucked one of her nipples hard, maintaining eye contact. "You are going to make money with your body, all but fuck men in lap dances." James said when he let her nipple go, "I have seen every girl I have ever had here eat pussy, and I have seen every one of them suck a dick at some point. Come to grips with what the job is, strippers are whores Vixxen."

Vixxen scowled, but didn't respond, her and Nikki had to have the money.

"Where are the scars for the fake tits?" James asked, ignoring her anger. Vixxen had slowed her hips, but James had not stopped pulling her onto his hard cock and hadn't stopped playing with her boob. He was dry humping her, and working hard on her nipple with his fingers.

"Very small sir, in the armpit. You would barely find them if you knew where they were." Vixxen said, as she reluctantly started grinding on his lap again. He let go of her ass and held a boob in each hand. Squeezing, pinching the nipples, amazed at how real they felt.

"Well these are the best fake tits I have ever seen," he said as he put one in each hand and groped and squeezing them. He took turns sucking each nipple, marveling at the shape and texture. He spent a few minutes sucking her nipples, pulling hard on them with his lips and teeth.

James stopped and told her "On the floor, and at the tables, you won't be letting customers touch you, but you have other ways to earn your money." He guided her to her knees between his legs. "Put those tits on my dick and rub them on it." She did this, like a titty fuck with no dick out, harmless for his dick barely starting to poke out of his boxers.

He guided her through many other poses, how she could hand a leg over his shoulder, how she could simulate doggy style and reverse cowgirl. At this point, he was never out of contact with her, and when she was grinding on him simulating doggy style he gave her ass a smack. and was amazed that her ass didn't wiggle as most did when he did it.

"Jesus fucking Christ Vixxen, your ass is better than those fake tits," James said as he started squeezing and groping her ass. "This ass could be a real moneymaker for you if you put it to use baby." She felt the tip of his dick out of his boxers grinding into her doggy style, and he was pulling him into her hard.

In the next position, Vixxen was sitting on his lap facing away, and he stopped her grinding and pulled her back to lay against him. "Take a rest honey, we need to talk about private dances, the VIP room, and extras." As he spoke he ran his hands all over her body, pinching her nipples, and rubbing the outside of her legs.

"When you get into a private room, the bouncers will be nearby, and you can call them if needed. Yelling "hands" is enough. You take care of them, and I promise they will take care of you." She now felt his hand touch her pussy outside of her thong. Fuck.

As James finished, Vixxen asked him what that meant about favors. He smiled, "What do you think sweetie? You suck a dick here and there, and do them favors here and there for friends and they will be friends for life." Vixxen shuddered at the thought, wondering if there was any way to get a job she desperately needed without having the dick she was sitting on in her mouth today.

"Favors for friends?" Vixxen asked him.

"We will get to that Vixxen, be patient," James said, still groping her nearly naked body. He now had two fingers rubbing her pussy, outside of her thong.

James continued "So in the private rooms you make the real money. That is where the dance becomes negotiable. As I said the bouncers won't bother you with it, but if you get caught fucking a cop you are on your own."

"Hold on sir." Vixxen started to respond but he stopped her.

"Nobody is going to make you fuck anyone, but if you want to suck a dick, or eat a chick's cunt go ahead. You make more money, and we get 50% of what you take in every night" She had turned to face him, still on his lap, and she swallowed nervously. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves honey, you can swallow later.

"Lastly the champagne room and favors. That is the VIP room, and men pay me really good money to have access." James said, seeming very proud of what they did. "That is where our strippers fuck each other for the high-end customer's entertainment, and where you fuck the special customers I choose."

Vixxen did not like where this was going, but James continued "It is the best money you can make, they are tired old geezers and they wear condoms. Not all the girls are requested, but you will be, I have no doubt." James continued, Vixxen did not like the sound of this. "There the VIPs pay me extra for one of my girls, the one of their choosing. And in front of everyone there, they do as they please with you."

"Pardon me?" Vixxen asked.

"Whatever they want honey," James responded. "Just get comfortable sucking a stranger's dick."

"Also the bouncers need favors sometimes, sometimes I do. Not for money, but sometimes I know a friend and I want to give him the night of his life on a birthday." James was really into this. He now had his cock out and was rubbing Vixxen hard against it.

"Sometimes a bouncer needs a hand with turning a girlfriend bi for a threesome. You will suck some dick on lonely men's birthdays, you will become friends with girlfriends and get them into pussy. It will be fun for everyone."

James continued, and as he did Vixxen slumped against him, disliking what lay ahead. He kept working his cock against her, it was pushing against her pussy hard over her thong. "Last month a bouncer hosted a poker game, and he had three strippers work it naked. Serving drinks, and by the night was over, a room full of cocks. I was there, the winner got all three, but in the end, we all had each of them, and they each swallowed some cum from all of us."

James stood up with her and dropped his boxers, exposing a less than imposing dick, maybe six inches long, and thin. "Drop the thong girl, it is time for the skills test portion of the interview," as he sat again in front of her. She was at wit's end, she and Nikki had no money, and this would get them out of some real trouble.

She looked at his dick, she had decided not to work at Hooters to avoid sucking dick to get a job. This was a lot more money, but did every job for a young woman involve sucking dick? Fuck.

She removed her thong. This wasn't what she wanted, but what choice was there. She turned and dropped to her knees, and looked up into his eyes, hoping he had some compassion. "This is just for the interview? You are going to wear a condom right?"

James laughed "You must be joking, not for a blowjob, you get to taste my dick. But nobody would actually fuck one of you whores without a condom, every time I do I will wear one. However know that every time you suck my dick, and every time I fuck you, you are getting a mouth full of cum."

"I am no whore asshole! I am here for a job, not to fuck your tiny little dick!" James laughed again, ignoring her.

"Save it. I hire and fire bitch. I set the rules, I set the schedules, I make and break whores like you." James replied harshly, letting her know where she stood with him. "I enjoy sex with beautiful chicks, so yes every time I want that fine ass on this dick I will have it. And you will taste my cum pretty much every day."

"But..." Vixxen started, but he put his finger to her lips and moved her head down to his dick, where she hesitated, looking at his skinny dick.