Vixxen Ch. 02: A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is up to you, you will get paid for today, and paid well. But I have enough women working for me, if you don't, it is your loss, not mine." Vixxen glared at him, but needed the work and needed money fast. She took his dick into her mouth and started sucking on it. It was too small to use her hand, this would be tough.

James smiled as he saw this ebony goddess begin sucking his dick, "Here are the rules. If you are late to work, you owe me a blowjob, and your tummy full of my cum. Or if I can't be bothered, I will provide a dick for you to suck, and you will have a tummy of cum from that dick. You call off a shift and don't get it covered, you get fucked, by me or by anyone I choose, and you get a tummy full of cum."

Vixxen stopped and looked up "You end up needing an advance, a week off for vacation, I and the bouncers run a train on your fine ass and you get a tummy very full of cum." James glared at her, "Get back to it, you had better be good with a cock in your mouth working here." Again with reluctance, Vixxen started again.

"You see I have a fetish Vixxen, I love watching chicks swallow cum. Mine, other men, by the glass, I don't care I just love it. So if you fuck up enough I might give you a glass of cum to drink, and you won't know if it is from me, or twenty black men, and you will drink it for me." James continued as she sucked his cock, in a very disinterested manner.

"It will be a good deal for you Vixxen, with your body, with your face and your flexibility, if you are willing to work some dick, turn some bored straight wives into dykes, maybe work parties for us, you will make thousands per week, in like three nights."

"So if I am never late, and never miss work?" Vixxen asked, "What then?"

"Then you just get to take care of me every day for the schedule I will give you, and I suggest you suck the bouncer's dicks as well." James was not worried about holding back, he planned to cum in this beautiful black woman's mouth every day he possibly could. This stupid whore didn't know better, she would do anything he asked.

"Mary, the chick who runs the bar and the dressing room likes to eat pussy. Lick a little cunt and your life here would be easier" James added as he watched Vixxen bob up and down on his dick. "Lick a lit of cunt, and life will be really good."

Vixxen wanted to get this over with, so she started really working on his dick harder. Sucking a skinny dick was actually harder than a big one, harder on her jaw, harder on her neck.

James started to tense up and made a show of grunting while cumming in Vixxen's mouth, but she barely noticed beyond a salty taste. So his cum shots were just about as inspiring as his cock. If that is all he has to give, I might barely notice sex Vixxen thought.

"Not bad baby, the job is yours if you want it," James said. Vixxen still had his cum in her mouth, she had not yet swallowed. Maybe it was for her dislike of James, maybe for being forced, maybe for his diet, but his cum tasted disgusting. "Swallow it bitch, swallow it or hit the fucking road!!'

Vixxen closed her eyes and swallowed his cum, in disbelief that this was happening. "Show me, open your mouth," James demanded.

Vixxen opened her mouth and showed him his cum was gone.

"I have to have the job." Vixxen said, "But you are not fucking me long term asshole." She was trying to keep her dignity, but there she was in front of a man she wasn't attracted to, with his cum in her tummy and a little bit on her outer lip.

"Whatever whore." James said as he walked her over to his desk "Now bend over, let's consummate this business relationship, I want a piece of this fine ass. From this point, you call me boss, sir, or mister James"

Vixxen turned to protest "What do you think I am?" She said.

James answered "A fucking employee. My personal bitch, my own personal whore. You will suck my cock, and I will fuck that fine body as often as I want to." James said with a sneer. "You will fuck me, and fuck my friends, and any random cock I send your way bitch. But you will make a lot of money, a metric fuck ton of fucking money."

It had been like three minutes since he came, and she looked and dammit, his dick was hard again. She looked at him with wondering eyes and he answered "You didn't think I was going to pop some little blue pills for an evening with a fine ass like yours? We are going to be here for a while Vixxen." James said as he pulled out a roll of condoms. "Don't worry, your dinner will be provided."

With that Vixxen leaned over the desk and the manager James took her doggy style. He fucked her on the desk, he took her in every position he could think of, and there wasn't one where her body did not look like a work of fucking art.

A couple of times he couldn't hold it and he came in a condom, which he then emptied into her mouth. All told she swallowed five cumshots from her new manager. And he degraded her as he did it. He came on her face and then used his fingers to push it into her mouth. Once he came in her hand and made her eat it from her own hand.

When her new manager was finished he walked away and put his clothes on, and walked by, slapping her ass as passed her. "Good job honey," James said as he pulled out a couple of hundred dollar bills and tossed them at her. They fell on the floor as she leaned down to pick them up.

Vixxen noticed the dress Robert had given her. The dress she wore on her first date. When it was on Robert's floor, it was the start of the best time of her life. Now here she was fucking a stranger, and the dress lay on the floor just as it had with Robert.

She started crying as she picked it up. "I am not a whore," she whispered as she started putting her dress back on.

Robert sat at his desk, "This club caters to wealthy white men Vixxen, this isn't a low-end strip joint in the hood, and our clients aren't looking for very many colored chicks here." Vixxen's eyes widened a bit at the comment, but James didn't seem to care. "So don't get fat, don't get any hood rat tattoos, and make sure you speak well."

Vixxen's lower lip trembled, they had to have this job but fuck this man was an asshole.

"You can make this what you want it to be. But do not forget you aren't selling insurance or teaching kids at school." James said, noting her anger. "You will get called some names you don't like. You are going to get called a whore, a bitch, a slut, a nigger, who knows what else. Decide if you want the money that comes with it now."

Vixxen's head dropped, she didn't have a choice. They would lose their apartment, Nikki would be out of school, and she had no high school diploma, GED, or real work experience. It was this or the street, for now. "I will take the job," she said, fighting back tears.

"Good girl," James said, "Now get out of my office, I am going to start you tomorrow and see how the crowd responds to you. Lunch crowd starts at 2 pm, be in my office by 1 pm or be ready to start sucking my dick."

Vixxen left, made it home, and took a very long shower. Nikki asked how it went, and Vixxen didn't answer. But Nikki knew, her dancer friend told her what the manager would do to her. Nikki didn't know if Vixxen would do it or hit the guy and get kicked out. Given her silence, she had no doubt.

That night Nikki drank with Vixxen, and that night she had Vixxen sleep in her bed with her and held her as she slept. She knew what Vixxen had just done for them, and didn't know how to help.

"I am sorry Vixxen," Nikki said while holding her friend, "This will not last for us, it is just a season, but this is how we will keep gas in our cars and food in the fridge, and we don't have to do this for too long I think." Nikki saw some money on the counter, a couple of hundred dollar bills. She knew they needed it, she knew how Vixxen had earned it. She was not thrilled to see it.

She laid her head on Vixxen's shoulder as Vixxen started to cry, and Nikki cried with her.

The next night Vixxen was stripping for money, on Friday Nikki started serving drinks. Vixxen worked three or four nights and one afternoon, Nikki generally only worked on Friday and Saturday nights.

The money was staggering, Nikki made better money than she would have thought just working two nights, but Vixxen was making a fucking killing taking off her clothing for money.

James, the manager of the club fucked Vixxen every time she worked a shift and pushed for more all the time, it was never enough for him. Very quickly into Vixxen's time at his club, he had her over at his house from time to time, and he would have sex with her and on several occasions share her with friends.

This part of this new life was far from enjoyable for Vixxen. As much as she liked sex, this was far from how she enjoyed it. And allowing two men to fuck her at the same time while she wore a fucking maid's outfit was just degrading.

But the money was good, it was very good. In the position Vixxen and Nikki were in, Vixxen felt she had no choice. Not yet at least.

And with that a new adventure started, how would Vixxen cope with the demands of the club she was working at. Could the money every be worth what she had to do for the manager to get and keep the job? Would she find love again?

The end.