Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joyce pulled off, Angela took her place as she lashed my cock with her tongue. Frankie followed and tongue lashed my cock before 'popping' it from her mouth. I could feel my cock responding to the combined tongue actions of these three beautiful women. My little head seemed to be inspired by the fact that they were my sisters-in-law and niece. My big head was thinking, 'Somehow this is wrong. I feel like I'm cheating on Anna with her sisters.' I shoved those thoughts aside.

Angela was the first to notice my rising cock as Frankie and Joyce had maneuvered themselves into a sort of sixty-nine position with Frankie on her back on the deck and Joyce on all fours above Frankie sucking and licking her tits which were flattened and sprawled across her chest while Frankie sucked and licked Joyce's big tits hanging in her face.

Angela was about to announce that I was back up again but then a sly smile crossed her face. She moved in between my legs and started jerking me off. Her touch made me groan and my cock surged up to full size again. I wondered if I'd be able to cum anymore after the morning session with Priya and now this. One thing was for sure; my little head was confident.

Angela looked back at Frankie and Joyce moaning hard with the onslaught of each other's tongues and lips. She turned back to me and grinned as she said, "Well Jack. I guess it's just you and me." I was ready for whatever she was going to throw at me.

Angela stood up between my legs and spread her labia and ran her index finger through her sopping wet pussy. To my knowledge, she hadn't had an orgasm yet. Her clitoris was blood-red and swollen. Her hips surged toward me as her head rocked back on her neck when she touched it. The sultry look on her face when she looked down at me made my cock pulse even harder. She looked like a hungry tiger about to pounce.

Angela held out her hand to me and I took it, not knowing what she had planned. She pulled me to my feet and led me to the edge of the deck. She pushed her ass to the railing and used her arms to lift herself on to it. She spread her legs wide and pulled my cock to her pussy. Her position was perfect as she dragged my glans through her labia and suddenly lurched when it touched her clitoris. She positioned me at her vagina and gripped my hips and pulled me into her. God damn, she was tight. I groaned hard and she muttered, "Oh Jesus, that's big," as her head rocked back on her neck. My cock pushed against her tightness and she groaned hard and dropped her forehead to my chest as I took a small step forward and pushed my cock in further. She released my hips and cradled her tits as she thumbed her nipples. She groaned and flinched as my glans eased up against her cervix. I stopped right there.

Angela used her butt-cheeks to inch herself back on the railing to relieve the pressure. My thighs were pressed up against the railing so I could now fuck Angela without worrying about hurting her. I pulled back to the ridge and pushed back in as far as my thighs would allow. She smiled up at me and said, "Fuck me, Uncle Jack. I need to cum really bad."

Angela groaned hard with each thrust. At first I thought maybe I was still hurting her but when she hooked her legs around my ass and pulled me hard to her I realized that she was getting just enough pressure at the back end of her vagina to drive her even higher.

A few minutes later, her eyes suddenly went wide and she screamed loudly as her muscles tensed. The tendons in her neck went taut and her face contorted as her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami. Her pussy clamped spastically on my cock and she screamed again. She had a frantic look on her face urging me to keep going and I did. I watched her facial contortions and was smiling at her when she came back to the world.

She was still gasping for air as she grinned up at me and then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself to me. She slid her ass off the railing and onto my cock. We both groaned as I was fully imbedded in her pussy. With her arms around my neck and her feet crossed behind my ass, she rocked her hips on and off my cock. I took some of the weight off her by holding on to her ass. Her face was tucked into my neck.

I happened to glance over Angela's shoulder and through a gap in the leaves and branches of the oak tree stood Ashley at the edge of their deck with Jacob positioned right behind her fucking her in a standing doggy position. They were both naked and her huge tits hung over their railing as she was bent over nearly ninety degrees at the waist.

Ashley noticed that I was looking at her and she raised her hands and began clapping. Jacob was pummeling her from behind and she ricocheted off the railing on each thrust. She stopped clapping and grabbed her flopping tits to hold them in place. She yelled out, "Way to go Jack. If you run out of pussy, come on over." I cringed and looked over her back to see what Jacob's reaction was. He was grinning from ear to ear as he slammed his hips against her ass. I couldn't tell whether he was fucking Ashley's pussy or ass; not that it mattered.

Angela's screams had brought Frankie and Joyce out of their tits-to-face sixty nine and they were watching us when Ashley started clapping and yelling over at me from the deck next door. Neither of them could see anything through the foliage so Frankie moved over behind me and looked past me to see who was yelling. Her jaw fell when she saw Ashley's huge tits flopping over the railing. "Holy Shit," was all she said.

When Ashley saw Frankie peering past my body, she released one of her tits and waved as she said, "Hi. He has a great cock doesn't he?" Frankie was embarrassed at getting caught watching Ashley and Jacob fucking on the deck next door and she immediately pulled back behind me and retreated to her chair. Her face was beet red.

My cock was softening from all the distractions and Angela was getting tired and could no longer rock her pussy on and off my cock. She sighed in frustration as I set her ass back on the railing and eased my cock out of her. "Damn. I was hoping to cum again while everyone else was distracted," she said.

Angela turned around and angled her head to look through the foliage. Jacob was chanting his usual mantra, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." Ashley's spread legs were the only thing keeping her from going over the railing as Jacob pounded his cock into her.

Ashley suddenly screamed out, "Fuck. Yes Baby. Give it to me. Oh gawwwwddd. Yes." Jacobs pace slowed but now he was thrusting his hips hard against her ass. They were only about forty feet away and it was easy to read Jacobs facial contortions. He was slamming his cum into her. The four of us were standing side by side witnessing the final moments of Ashley and Jacob's sexual encounter. I hadn't cum in Angela and Frankie and Joyce were stroking my cock back up again. They were intentionally dragging my glans over Angela's ass as they stroked in a coordinated rhythm. The view of Ashley's tits flying out away from the balusters with each of Jacob's thrusts certainly aided me in recovering my erection.

Jacob pulled back away from Ashley and she collapsed backward to the deck. Jacob stepped in closer and Ashley sucked his cock into her mouth. She took it all. He pumped his hips several times fucking her face. She cradled her tits with her hands accepting all the cock he could give her. When he pulled back and ran his hand down over his shaft, he looked over at us. Other than my tee-shirt, we were all naked. Jacob yelled out, "Nice Jack. Sisters? I guess I need some pointers." I laughed. He couldn't see the sisters stroking my cock because Angela was standing in front of me.

Jacob helped Ashley up from the deck and they waved and went inside. Joyce looked up at me and said, "Is that who's cleaning your clock lately? She's pretty. Nice boobs." I scowled at her. She had a thoughtful look and continued, "No. I don't think so. She wasn't here when we arrived and you were definitely having sex with someone when we arrived. Perhaps it was the neighbor on the other side?" I scowled at her again. I was certain that she was an excellent detective.

I just stared into her eyes trying hard not to give anything up. "Just leave it alone Sherlock." She giggled.

Joyce said, "Come on guys; it's getting a little too public out here, let's finish him off in the bedroom." Frankie released my cock and grabbed the tray of drinks and half empty glasses. She yelled out to me as Joyce was dragging me by my rigid cock into the breezeway, "I love this drink Jack. You've got to give me the recipe."

Angela grabbed her glass and guzzled it in one swallow. She trembled from the taste of the booze and smacked her lips. "It is good," she said.

Joyce positioned me in the middle of my unmade bed after stripping the top sheet and blanket to the floor. She climbed up placing her knees between mine and inhaled my semi-hard cock. When Frankie and Angela walked in with refilled glasses of the blue drink, Joyce was giving me one hell of a blow job. She locked her eyes on mine and slowly pushed her lips all the way down my shaft. I could feel my cock push into her throat. I groaned and she smiled around my cock. My orgasm was swirling around again and I had two beautiful women to satisfy so I concentrated on anything but my cock as Joyce drove her lips down and back up again at a steady pace.

Angela was enthralled with her mother's deep-throat skills and she crawled onto the bed to get a closer look. Joyce smiled at her daughter as she came into her peripheral view but she never looked away from my eyes.

Frankie had finished another glass of the blue drink and suddenly realized that she was buzzed. She slurred her words when she said, "Jeesuth Joyth. Give the guy a break. I want a go at him too you know."

Joyce giggled around my cock and pulled back. Her lips locked on the ridge and she gave me several strokes with both hands before sitting up. She aimed my cock at Frankie who climbed on the bed and took my cock from Joyce. She stroked it a few times and then said, "Fuck me like your neighbors were." She moved on hands and knees so her feet hung off the side of the bed with her ass wagging side to side like a cat in heat. I maneuvered myself off the bed and moved my raging hard cock between Frankie's thighs and dragged my glans through her sex. She flinched and yelped when my glans touched her clitoris. "Fuck me Jack. God damn it."

I had teased her enough so I guided my cock to her pussy and eased the glans inside. There was little resistance; she was soaking wet. She pushed back on me and I pushed my shaft most of the way inside before slowing to find her cervix. I don't know if it was the position or her state of arousal or what but I didn't find it. I pushed my balls right up to her clitoris without a single indication of discomfort. When my balls pressed against her, she pushed back to get every inch of me. She rocked forward to pull off my cock and then rocked back on again. She groaned, "Oh my fucking gawwd, you have a big cock. I'm going to have to visit more often."

I started fucking her and Frankie groaned again, "Fuck me Jack. Make me cum. Oh Jesus. This is incredible." As I ramped up my pace, I noticed that I could watch Frankie's big tits swinging forward and back in rhythm with my thrusts in a mirror mounted on the wall across the bed. After several minutes,my cock surged harder and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Frankie joined the action as she slammed her ass back at me over and over again.

Frankie yelled out, "Oh my God, Jack. You're getting harder. Cum in me." She was looking back at me with a pleading look and then her face contorted. "Jesus, I'm cummmiinnnggggg. Fuuuuucckkkkk." She collapsed down on her elbows and then to her face as her pussy clenched firmly on my cock. She fell forward and came off my cock. The moment that my glans came out, it was immediately followed by a powerful spray of fluid.

Anna 'squirted' occasionally. She loved the sensation but hated the cleanup afterward. She loved to have sex on a beach or anywhere outside really because she got all of the sensation and none of the cleanup.

Frankie let out a long and loud scream as liquid exploded in a tight stream from her pussy, splashing off me spraying Angela to my left and Joyce to my right. They both moved away quickly. I stayed where I was because I didn't want her squirt to soak the sentimental items I had displayed on Anna's bureau behind me. I leaned down and placed my hand to deflect the spray down to the floor. Her first stream ended and another, less powerful, stream started. Frankie collapsed her hips down to the bed and the bedding took the brunt of her remaining squirt. She didn't move other than to heave oxygen into her lungs.

Angela was spitting out whatever she got in her mouth as she stood there with her arms out to her side looking down at the clear liquid clinging to her nipples. "Jesus Christ. What the fuck was that? Did she just piss on us?"

Joyce laughed and shook her head. "No Honey. She's didn't piss on us. She is 'squirting'. It's like a female ejaculation."

I'd been right on the edge of my orgasm when Frankie started her 'squirt'. My muscles had clenched and then just held there. I was gasping for oxygen but my orgasm stayed right there like a huge wave building higher and higher and then it was gone. The wave never crested. I grabbed my cock and started jerking myself off to get it back. Fuck, I wanted to cum so bad. While the thought of satisfying three beautiful women was a dream come true at the beginning, it turned into a daunting task.

Joyce couldn't believe her luck. She moved quickly to join Frankie on the bed as she maneuvered onto her back with her legs dangling over the edge. She yelled out, "Fuck Jack. Don't waste it. Give me that thing." She spread her legs wide and lifted them in the air as she spread her labia with her fingers. She was dripping wet.

I moved quickly between Joyce's thighs and lifted her legs up so her heels were on my shoulders. I leaned down and pushed my cock into her pussy without hesitation. I was conscious of her cervix but it didn't become an issue because I stood so much higher than the mattress and I couldn't get all of my cock in her anyway. She screamed as I plunged into her and began driving my cock in and out.

Angela crawled up on the bed beside her mother and decided that she wanted to see what Frankie's squirt tasted like. She bent her head over her mother's tits and sucked her closest nipple between her lips. It occurred to me later that Angela could have more easily tasted Frankie's squirt by sucking on her own nipple.

My orgasm was building again and Joyce felt the renewed hardness. She flailed her head from side to side as she tried to drive her hips upward to meet my down strokes. Without warning cum launched up my shaft into Joyce's pussy. I yelled out, "Oh my gaaawwwddd."

Joyce screamed as the first powerful salvo of cum exploded into her. She screamed again, "You're gonna rip me in half. Fuck." She stopped and raised her head off the bed to look at my cock flailing in and out of her pussy. Her face contorted into a mask of what looked like incredible pain and then she slammed her hips upward and yelled, "Oh God. I'm cummmminnnnggggg." She slammed her head back down into the bed and launched her hips upward again driving her pussy hard onto my spewing cock.

Frankie, who was still lying on her stomach, was watching Joyce as she thrashed through her orgasm. She glanced up at Angela, who had come up on her knees beside Joyce. She had an awestruck look on her face. Frankie muttered, "Holy shit. He's killing her."

It didn't turn out to be that bad, but Joyce laid there unmoving for more than a half-hour with Angela hovering above, prodding her mother for some kind of response. She got nothing except for her chest heaves as she gasped for air. I had collapsed onto the bed between Frankie and Joyce gasping for air too. Frankie cuddled over to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders and held her to me with her lower tit pressed against my ribs and the upper one resting on my chest.

When Joyce returned to us, she cuddled up to me on the other side. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Holy shit. I've never had a more powerful orgasm in my life."

Frankie giggled and said, "Fuck yea, I heard that."

Angela was sitting on the bed beside Joyce fondling my flaccid cock in hopes of getting it back up again. She really wanted another orgasm and she was persistent. I let her go. There was little chance she would be successful. My balls ached. I was spent.

After ten minutes, Angela gave up with a huff. I rolled Frankie and Joyce away from me and motioned for Angela to come up. When she was close enough to get my hands on her, I maneuvered her to sit down on my face. She grinned down at me when she understood what I was doing.

She sat down on my upper chest facing toward my head and then scooched forward until my tongue found her clitoris. Her hips surged forward as her head snapped back. The air in her lungs exploded from her as she groaned hard. I pushed her ass further onto my face and I drilled my tongue into her pussy. She groaned out, "Oh God."

I tongue fucked Angela's pussy and flicked my tongue across her clitoris until she groaned out, "Yes. Here it comes. Oh... Oh... Oh. Shiiiiitttttt. I'm cuuummminnnggggg." Her hips flailed up and down on my face crushing my nose. I had to lift her weight off my face but I continued to drive my tongue into her pussy which was pushing me out with her clenches. I drilled it right back in until she settled down.

Angela looked down between her thighs and grinned at me. Her twenty year old large tits looked delicious hanging over my face like that. She notice where I was looking and she pushed her tits together and pinched her nipples. She crawled up over my head and sat down with her fingers buried in her sex.

Frankie pushed herself up and got to the floor. She said, "I hate to, but I have to go. Call me when you want to check on Jack again. Okay? He seems to be doing fine, wouldn't you say?"

Joyce giggled, "He seems to be okay. I think we'll need to check back though; at least a few more times." Frankie giggled and left the room headed for the deck to collect her clothes. When she came back, she was dressed the same as when she arrived. Her hair and makeup was disheveled. Frankie had collected the rest of the clothes too and dropped everything on the bed and retreated to the bathroom to "fix" her face and hair.

When Frankie returned, she was gorgeous and my heart seized again as my mind flashed back to Anna. Frankie came around the bed and pulled me up to sit on the edge of the bed and leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back in kind. She said, "Thank you Jack. I love you."

"I love you too Frankie. She pecked me on the lips and pulled back. She said, "Later guys," as she left the room with a flurry of air-kisses.

Joyce crawled up behind me and positioned her legs on either side of me and wrapped her arms over my shoulders and ran her fingers through my chest hair as she kissed my neck. She dragged her big tits around on my back and whispered in my ear, "She really does you know."

"She really does what?" I asked as I leaned back against her tits.

"She really does love you. She always has. Yes, it was puppy love at first but when you left she was seventeen and she was crushed."

Angela was tiring of this conversation and said, "Well, if there's not going to be anymore sex, I'm going swimming." She grabbed her bikini top and pulled it on. She came around in front of me and asked me to help. She held the material over her breasts and I tied it in the back. Then she turned around and bent down and kissed me and said, "Well, I love you too Uncle Jack." She pulled her bottoms on that she had worn under her short shorts and twitched her ass around in my face and said, "Do you have a towel I can use." I just pointed to the bathroom and she was gone.