Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard a giggle from the sofa adjacent to the loveseat, my eyes flashed open and immediately looked to the spot the giggle had come from. It was Joanna sitting right on the edge of the sofa intently watching Divi on her knees to the left of my legs still propped on the coffee table. Divi was grinning at me as I looked from Joanna to her. Both girls were wearing their bikinis. Joanna was fondling her right nipple under the bikini material with her left hand as her right hand was pushed down in her bikini bottom, feverishly strumming in her pussy. She was so wet I could hear the squishing noise.

Joanna pulled her gaze from my erect cock and looked up at me. She grinned and said, "Divi said I could try intercourse today. I was too scared the other day." She giggled again and continued, "I'm still a little scared." I could see she was trembling and her voice warbled as she spoke. I looked down at Divi with a scolding look. I was not pleased at all that Divi was doling my cock out to her friends. She looked up at me with a contrite look on her face and shrugged her shoulders but never slowed her pace on my cock.

Divi released my balls and motioned for Joanna to come closer. I dropped my feet off the coffee table and Joanna scooted up between my knees. She just continued to watch Divi jerking me off. The sensation was amazing. Divi looked at Joanna and said, "Suck on it like last time. Take as much as you can." Joanna had heard all that last time and she frowned at Divi's obvious sense of superiority. She did what Divi told her though. She got up off her feet and moved closer to me. While Divi continued jerking me off, Joanna pushed her lips to my glans and kissed it and then ran her tongue around the ridge and pulled back.

"I can't get over how velvety soft the head is." Divi smiled at Joanna but said nothing. Joanna went back down and pushed her lips over the crown. Divi watched closely. Joanna slowly pushed her lips down my shaft. She had taken note of how far Divi had taken it before and she was trying hard to get to the same spot. She tried three times but came back up gagging and coughing each time. She was persistent but she gave up her depth goal and proceeded to bob her head up and down my shaft as far as she was comfortable with. I groaned hard and Joanna grinned at Divi.

Divi took control again and said to Joanna, "That's enough. He's hard enough." I smiled to myself. I had been hard enough before I even opened my eyes. Divi instructed Joanna to take off her bikini and get her legs outside of mine and move up into my lap. Joanna and I made eye contact and I rolled my eyes. Joanna giggled but did as instructed. She was really trembling now.

When Joanna sat down with my shaft rising nearly to her tits as it slapped against her stomach, I said, "Joanna? Is this your first time?" She dropped her eye contact and gently nodded like she was embarrassed about it. "You don't have to do this. It's okay if you don't. This experience should be special for you. Are you sure?"

Joanna hesitated for several moments and then looked me right in the eye and said, "I don't want to be a virgin anymore. The other girls make fun of me." I looked at Divi, who had released my cock. She suddenly realized that I was assuming that she was one of the girls mocking Joanna for not having had sex before. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head and pointed to herself indicating that she wasn't one of those girls. Joanna watched my eyes scolding Divi and she confirmed that Divi was only trying to help. "Divi is going to be my witness. I'm pretty sure a lot of those girls only say they've had sex but are lying through their teeth. So naturally they'll claim I'm lying too and the teasing will be even worse."

Divi had pulled her bikini bottom crotch to the side and was diddling herself. She was already breathing hard. She was getting anxious from the delay and she said, "Okay Joanna. Let's get on with it." Joanna followed Divi's directions to a tee as Joanna moved one leg up and planted her foot beside my right hip and lifted herself up high enough to push my raging hard cock to her sex. She got the position wrong twice and flinched hard as she missed the spot. I reached down and took my cock away from her and dragged my cock along her pussy to the correct spot and nodded to her. She grinned and eased herself onto my glans. I had no idea if her hymen was intact or not. With the proliferation of dildos in this group, there was no way to know. I was ready either way.

I watched her face while Divi watched my shaft pushing inside Joanna. She flinched as her sex stretched to take my girth. Her hymen didn't turn out to be a problem. I was thankful for that. I'd never taken a girl's cherry before. She groaned hard and loud as she slowly lowered herself to about half of my cock and then pulled herself back up again. When she got back to the safety of my glans, she grinned down at me and blew the air from her lungs that she had been holding. Dive told her to do the same thing again and Joanna did as instructed. As she pushed down again, I noted that she was holding her breath again. I said, "Breathe Joanna." She smiled and began breathing again.

Joanna closed her eyes and lifted her hands to her tiny tits and fondled her long nipples. She groaned as she sank lower this time. Her breathing had become ragged as she pulled back up my shaft again. She smiled at Divi and then at me as she pushed down again. This time she ran aground on her cervix and she flinched, stopped and pulled back to get away from the pain. I said, "That's your cervix. It's the end of your vagina. Your baby pouch, your womb is on the other side." Joanna half-heartedly smiled and she pulled back up to my glans again.

She dropped to just above that spot three more times and announced, "This is starting to feel pretty good," as she smiled at Divi, who was just rolling into a finger induced orgasm and she was paying no attention to Joanna. Joanna completed a half-dozen more cycles and then said, "I think I'm done." She lifted herself up as far as she could on her knees but she couldn't get off. She got a little anxious as she had forgotten how she got on it in the first place. I reached down and picked her up off my cock with my hands at her waist. She grabbed my wrists and pushed herself off the glans and sat back down on my thighs. My cock had responded to Joanna's incredibly tight pussy and snapped back to my stomach when it came free.

Joanna scooched back down my thighs dangling her legs until her feet hit the floor. She stood up and a hand went immediately to her pussy. She giggled as she felt that her pussy was stretched wide open. She said, "Fuck, I hope my pussy goes back to normal again." I grinned at her and nodded.

Divi was aware that Joanna was done and that my cock was dancing off my stomach but she had induced another orgasm and she was gasping for air while her body pulsed hard. She collapsed backward to the floor in slow motion. Her knees lifted as she continued to drill her fingers in her pussy. I watched her go as she thrust her hips up as she pushed her fingers in.

Joanna was standing there at my feet strumming her own pussy as she realized that Divi was going for a third. She hadn't had one yet and she moved toward Divi and Knelt down with her knees on either side of her head. Divi felt her presence and she lifted her head into Joanna sex and drilled her tongue inside. Joanna groaned and then bent forward over Divi's thrashing body. She pulled Divi's bikini bottom down and to her knees and buried her face in her pussy pushing her fingers aside. Divi screamed and yelled, "Oh my God. Yes." I heard Joanna groan from Divi's attack but she never broke stride.

My cock was a steel rod watching these two sexy girls engaged in a sixty-nine. It was clear that they had a lot of experience. I curled my fingers around my cock and began jerking myself off. For the moment, neither of them even knew I was there. I didn't really want to cum with my hand; not when there were two sexy babes right there, so I slow stroked it to keep it hard. I didn't really need any help with that though. Just the view from my loveseat was enough.

Joanna's face suddenly came out of Divi's sex and she screamed hard as her hips pulsed forward and back with her first orgasm. After the first few pulses, she dropped her face back to Divi's sex but she didn't do anything but groan constantly as her orgasm coursed through her. Divi kept right at it until Joanna was done. Then Divi lifted her hips up to prod Joanna to get her off too.

Joanna reacted to the prodding and flicked her tongue on Divi's clitoris and then drove her tongue deep again. Two minutes later, Divi groaned hard into Joanna's sex as her hips pulsed hard through her third orgasm. When she was done, her knees dropped to the floor. Joanna rolled her hips off Divi's face and she laid there beside her with her head resting on Divi's thigh watching her pussy clenching on air.

From outside I heard Priya yelling, "Divi. Where are you? Are you bothering Jack?" Divi shot up off the floor and pulled her bikini bottom up. She motioned for Joanna to get dressed and she stepped to the slider.

She yelled back, "Yes, Mom. We're watching Jack's big screen TV. It's amazing." I was amazed at how easily Divi lied to her mother. She looked back at me and smiled and whispered, "Come on Jack. Back me up."

Joanna was pulling her bikini bottom up when I got off the loveseat and went to the open window. "Priya; they're here watching TV with me. They're okay." Before I even realized what I was saying; I said, "Come on over and join us if you want." I cringed as a horrified look flashed across Divi's face.

First of all: The TV wasn't even on. I grabbed for the remote and pressed the power button. It takes a few moments before the screen brightens. Second: What the fuck would we be watching that would entertain me and two eighteen year old girls? Third: The room reeked of sex, even with the window open. Fourth: The crotches of both girls bikinis were wet from their orgasms. Fifth: My cock was standing above my crotch at full staff. I prayed that she would decline.

She didn't. I heard her sandals hit the bottom rung of my stairs up to my deck just as the TV screen came to life. I flicked quickly through cable channels desperately searching for a logical program. I stood up and pulled the legs of my shorts down to cover my erection but didn't have time to minimize the tent before Priya walked to my sliding glass door and pulled the screen back.

Divi and Joanna were sitting on the sofa, adjacent to my loveseat, nonchalantly looking at the TV. The cable box was tuned to, of all things, a bass fishing show when I stopped flicking through the channels while I got my erection back in my shorts. The girls had their hands in their laps covering their wet crotches. I crossed my right leg over my left and awkwardly placed my foot on the tent.

Priya came in and stood behind the sofa looking at the TV. She said, "Wow. That is huge. You're watching fishing? Seriously."

I fumbled with an explanation, "Umm...Well, I was just changing the channel to show the girls some of the UHD 4K channels." I was pleased with my quick thinking except for the "Umm..." part. Divi looked over at me with a facial expression that basically said, 'Nice Job Jack. You really fucked that up'. Joanna was petrified and never looked away from the TV.

Priya was silent for a few moments looking at the TV and then said, "Is this channel UHD?" I looked at the TV and knew immediately that it wasn't. I said, "Umm... Yes. I think it is."

Priya said, "I think you girls should go back home and watch fishing on your own TV." Both girls launched themselves off the sofa and headed quickly for the slider. They both awkwardly held their hands over their crotches as they went past Priya. They giggled to each other as they pounded down the stairs. Through the open window, I heard Divi say as she ran across my lawn, "Jack's in trouble now."

Priya came around the sofa and sat down on the edge leaning toward me. "You can take your foot off your cock now. It looks kind of painful." I lifted my foot and put it on the floor. My cock had softened considerably but it was still tenting my shorts. "Jack Sweetie? Please don't lie to me about matters concerning my daughter. Okay?" I stared down at the area rug under the coffee table examining the pattern. I hadn't been chastised like this in a long time and I knew I deserved it.

I knew I couldn't justify myself. I had acted as irresponsibly as the teenage girls they were. I knew better but I didn't want Divi to get in trouble. I told Priya the whole truth about what the girls were here for. I told her that when I felt hands on my flaccid cock, I was certain that it was her coming back to complete our morning tryst.

Priya smiled at that and dropped herself off the sofa to her knees and moved up between my legs. She reached up and pulled my shorts over my semi-erection. I lifted my hips and she pulled my shorts down over my feet and threw them on the coffee table. She cradled my cock in her hand and flicked her tongue up and down the shaft. She giggled when it rose back to full size.

Priya didn't waste a second as she pushed her lips over my crown and lashed the ridge with her tongue. My head dropped back against the headrest. I groaned out, "Oh my God. You are good." She giggled again and pushed her lips all the way to the base. I groaned again as my glans pushed into her throat. She stopped right there flicking her tongue at the top of my ball-sack until she needed to breathe. She pulled back up and took a deep breath before going right back down again.

After not getting off with either Joanna or Divi, I was savoring the intensity of my approaching orgasm and Priya smiled around my erection as she could feel the hardening that preceded it. My toes curled and my hips thrust up taking Priya's head with them. I yelled, "Fuck. I'm cumming. Jesus."

Priya pulled back to my glans and clamped her lips around the ridge and readied for the onslaught of cum that she had come to expect from me. Jizz burst up my shaft into her mouth. She swallowed as she needed to and when I was done launching eight or so strong streams of cum; she eased off my glans and said, "Holy Shit Jack. You'd think you haven't cum in weeks and I happen to know firsthand that that's not true. How many times did you get off today after I left?"

Without really thinking, I gave her a confused look like I didn't know what she was talking about. She grinned at me and said, "Don't act like you don't understand the question. You aren't the only one around here with a pair of binoculars. I watched most of what happened on your deck. Pretty hot, Jack. You do know that sound travels quite well on the water, right? I masturbated to a couple orgasms watching you guys. Who were they? Why were they here?"

"Sorry. Those were my wife's sisters and the older sister's daughter. The older sister stops by occasionally to check on me; to see if I'm alive or not, she says. She brought her daughter this time but I hadn't seen her since I moved here. The youngest sister is considerably younger than my wife and I hadn't seen her since I moved here either. I couldn't believe how much she looks like my wife. She's two years older than my wife was when she died."

Priya said, "They came all the way out here to seduce you?"

I replied, "Actually, that's exactly what they did. Frankie, the youngest sister, called it a family intervention. They think I'm wasting my life living out here in the woods. They are trying to get me to move back to the city. Their plan was almost blown up when Joyce, the older sister, arrived while you and I were in the shower. Joyce is a Police Detective and she saw your wet footprints on the living room floor and the bedroom smelled of recent sex. She's very observant and she explained to the others that someone else was "cleaning my clock", as she put it." Priya burst out laughing at that.

Priya got up and gave me her hand and pulled me up. She pressed her bikini clad body against my semi-erect cock and pushed up for a kiss. I gave her a passionate one and she stepped back and took my cock and led me toward the bedroom. "Come on big guy. I have a clock that needs cleaning in the worst way."