Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce leaned back and started massaging my shoulders. I turned back toward her and said, "What's with Angela? She's obsessed with sex. You'd think she had been taken over by a teenage boy or something."

Joyce giggled and said, "I know. She's crazed. I walked in on her masturbating with a stuffed animal a few years ago. I didn't think anything of it. It's natural. I'm sure you masturbated a few times when you were a teenager."

"Are you kidding? I swear that I set Guinness Book records," I said.

Joyce giggled and continued, "I can picture that actually, now that I've finally seen your cock. I used to fanaticize that Robert was you when we'd have sex at least until he put his dick in me. He was a terrible fuck." She paused a moment and continued, "But I'm getting off on a tangent. Angela and I had a talk about sex. It was a painful talk. She just rolled her eyes at me professing to know everything there was to know about sex, just like every teenager. I gave her my battery powered 'friend' to try and I never got it back. I'd come awake in the middle of the night to the high pitched whine of that dildo." She giggled with a memory and continued, "Robert would wake up too and ask me what the fuck that noise was. What a brainless idiot he was. You know he hasn't seen or spoken to Angela since she graduated from high school two years ago. She never asks about him. He's remarried now to that twenty-five year old bimbo of a secretary. I hope she's enjoying his passionless love making and his tiny dick."

She was really digging her fingers into my shoulders as her obvious anger rose. I rolled my shoulders away from her and she stopped. "Sorry Jack. I hate thinking about him as much as you hate thinking about Anna." She resumed her massage at a much softer level.

"I love thinking about Anna. Every day I'll see something that brings back fond memories," I said.

Joyce paused to see if I would continue and then said, "I know. But the bad memory is always there isn't it?"

Tears formed in my eyes. I fought them off but they broke free and ran down my cheek to my chin. I turned back to the front so she wouldn't see. "Can we talk about something else? How are your parents?"

"Like you care Jack? Come on. I know you didn't get along with either of them. You correctly assessed their character on that first night at the dinner table when Dad sent Frankie to her room because she had makeup on." Joyce giggled at that memory. "Frankie's never forgot that or the kind words you gave her when you left. And Mom? I was dumbstruck when she accused you of being responsible for Anna's death."

"She was distraught. She didn't mean it," I replied as another tear broke free and followed the same already blazed trail to me chin. Her hands were massaging my oblique muscles and I could feel her nipples drag lightly along my back.

"Bullshit Jack. She still talks about that all these years later."

I needed to change the subject. "How is your job going? If the detective work you displayed today is any indication, you must be the best detective on the force."

She giggled and reached under my arms and tweaked my nipples. "I have the best closure rate. I really enjoy the work but not the hours. I wish I had been able to spend more time with Angela. She really is a good girl. I wish she would find a good man but she gravitates to the self absorbed drones and Christ, there are a lot of those out there both her age and mine."

To keep the conversation away from Anna I said, "I see that Frankie has been promoted to Director of Product Development at our old company. She says it's still in the same building we were in. She called me when she took the job there. She remembered that Anna had created an archive of plans for new software applications that we hadn't started to devel..." I stopped in mid-word. I was doing just what I didn't want to do; reminiscing about Anna. Another tear broke free and joined the several already accumulating on my chin. I could feel them about to go and I raised my hand to catch it, but I was too late and it splashed on Joyce's fingers as she had moved her hands around front massaging my abdominals. I was thankful that she didn't say anything.

Joyce picked up the thread and said, "So Frankie has been getting ideas for software applications from Anna's archives? No wonder she's risen to the top. Anna was a genius."

I replied, "Thomas Edison once said that 'genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration'. Anna provided the inspiration and Frankie provides the perspiration. Good for her. She is quite brilliant in her own right. It's good for me too. I get rather generous royalties from the company for every new application that comes from Anna's archive."

We both sat there on the bed, silent for several moments. Joyce's hands had worked lower on my abs and were slowly working their way toward what was apparently her goal all along. The lower her hands went, the more firmly she pressed her tits against my back. I could feel a tingle in my dick as it moved off my left thigh toward her encroaching hands. Joyce kissed the side of my neck and her blonde hair draped down my chest. She completed the kiss and rested her chin on my shoulder. I knew she was looking down to see if she was making any headway. She was.

I turned my head to hers and kissed her on the forehead. "Jesus Joyce. No wonder Angela is a sex maniac. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Joyce giggled and abandoned all pretence as she reached for her goal and wrapped her fingers around my slowly hardening cock. "I can't help it. It's been a long time. I had basically forgotten all about sex and men. I buried myself in my work. When Frankie called to set up a meeting to discuss what to do with you, I found myself going through more batteries than Angela. I was practically rubbing my pussy on the table leg at the restaurant where she concocted this plan."

I chuckled and continued the thread, "Don't be so hard on yourself. Frankie recognized that you were burying yourself in your work just like I was burying myself out here in the boonies. The funny thing is that when I resolved to leave everything behind to move here, the one thing I wanted to escape from most was the one thing I brought with me; memories. It occurs to me that you can't have good memories without bad ones." I don't know if she heard a word I said as she was jerking me off again. I was surprised that my cock was actually cooperating.

Joyce kissed me on the neck again and breathed into my ear, "In commiseration for being a couple of misfits, can we go again?" I laughed and turned around and pushed her back on the bed. She went willingly without even releasing my cock. I pushed her to the middle of the bed as she walked her ass and shoulder blades back to help.

I moved my knees between her spread and raised knees and bent down and kissed her passionately. She emitted a moan as our kiss went on for several moments. When we broke our embrace, I kissed my way down to her chin and then her neck. She knew the progression and she pressed her arms tight to her side to push her huge tits together in anticipation of my attack on her nipples. She had both hands on my cock pulling me toward her sex. I offered only a teasing amount of resistance.

She moaned hard when I sucked an erect nipple to my lips. Back and forth I went several times before I succumbed to her insistent pull. I pulled back into a kneeling position and put my hands under her thighs and lifted and dragged her to me. She moaned, "Oh my gawwwdd. Yes. Oh fuck. Yes." Her ass was off the bed resting on my knees as she guided my cock to her sex and then released it and spread her labia.

I didn't move forward for several moments and she took the initiative by using her legs to pull her pussy onto my cock. We both groaned in stereo as my cock sank deeper. Her thighs were on mine and she wrapped her ankles behind my back and pulled herself on as hard as she could. She flinched and I knew she had hit bottom. She made a quick adjustment and we were fucking each other in perfect harmony when Angela hurried into the bedroom.

She was about to say something but stopped in mid-sentence when she saw what we were doing. I looked over at her in her soaking wet bikini. She had a look on her face like she was scolding a child. Her hands went to her hips. Then she suddenly turned around and yelled back to the living room, "You probably shouldn't come in here Divi. It looks like they're busy."

Joyce didn't care if the Pope was standing by the bed. She used her legs to pull herself on and off my cock. She gritted her teeth as she pulled me in too deep. I resumed my fucking motion at Joyce's insistence. I noticed that Angela had move to the side so she was no longer blocking Divi's view from the living room. As expected, Divi moved into the bedroom and stood beside Angela.

Thank God, Divi acted like she had never seen anything like this before and said, "Wow. What a big dick he has. I had no idea." A fleeting thought blew through my mind, 'Don't overplay your part Divi'.

Angela stepped closer to the bed and said, "It's the biggest one I've ever seen."

Joyce was slamming herself on and off my cock to compensate for my half hearted effort. She said, "Alright girls. You've seen enough. Go back outside."

Angela huffed and puffed and harrumphed and leaned closer and whispered through gritted teeth, "When do I get mine?" Then she turned to see if Divi had heard what she'd said but Divi was already gone. Angela stamped her feet on the carpet like a petulant child and stormed out.

I heard the sliding glass door slam shut and we got back to business. My orgasm, which was closing in when Angela and Divi arrived, was gone now and Joyce was frantically trying to get hers back. We went through the motions for another several minutes but the passion we had when we started was irretrievably interrupted. "God damn it," she said as she continued. She was getting tired and my cock was softening in spite of the sensation of her pussy sliding on and off. My cock finally went soft enough to fall from her pussy. She yelled out, "Fuck. I was so close." I bent down and kissed her. She returned the kiss trying hard to regain the passion.

We showered together as I thought, 'This is where I left off with Priya this morning.' Joyce was still fuming when she stepped out on the deck dressed in the clothes she arrived in. Angela knew immediately that she was in a lot of trouble. Angela looked over at me to see if I was angry too. I wasn't. I noticed that Angela had a glass of the blue drink in her hand and so did Divi. Both of their eyes seemed glazed over.

Joyce announced that they had to go and directed Angela to get dressed. After all the sex, I had to piss like a racehorse. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. As I was walking away I heard Joyce begin her interrogation of Divi. If I didn't have to piss so badly, I would have cut Joyce off at the pass. Poor Divi didn't stand a chance.

With her mother distracted by Divi, Angela saw her opportunity. I was standing at the toilet; back to the door, shaking my dick, when Angela barged in. She grabbed up a wad of toilet paper and daubed the tip of my dick and then reached into the shower and turned the water on. She had her bikini top in her hand and set it down on the sink top and went down to her knees as she said, "We don't have much time."

Angela turned me around and grabbed my flaccid cock from my hand and pushed her lips over my glans and started jerking me off as I sat down on the toilet seat. She was pulling an incredible suction on my knob and both hands worked in unison to get me back up again. To my surprise, my cock was responding. She grinned up at me; obviously pleased with herself. She pulled her lips back and kissed her way down the underside of my shaft to my balls, sucked each one into her mouth and licked her way back up to the glans. Her eyes grinned at me the whole time.

Before pushing her lips over the velvety crown again, she said, "Fuck my face, Uncle Jack." She pushed back on again and I began rocking forward and back as she held her position with her hands on my thighs to stop me if I pushed in too far. I put my hands lightly on the back of her head and ramped up my pace. As I pushed in deeper, Angela opened her lips wide and the resultant sounds of "AAWWK... AWWK... AWWWK." filled the room. I pushed in deeper until she pushed back with her hands. Tears streamed from her eyes as she stared up at me. I was pummeling her mouth and my orgasm crushed me. My knees buckled and I steadied myself against her. My eyes began examining the ceiling as I pulsed my hips into her face with each cum-shot. Cum flooded her mouth and she gagged hard and pulled off as cum pushed out and drooled to her chin and then to her tits. She coughed and swallowed and coughed some more to clear her throat. I sat down on the toilet to offer any aid that I could. I knew there was nothing I could do except offer support.

Tears streamed down her face and joined the cum on her chin and her ample cleavage below. When she stopped coughing and swallowing and collecting gobs of saliva that accumulated around her mouth, she grinned at me and said, "Fuck, Uncle Jack. That was a lot of cum."

Joyce yelled from the living room, "Angela. We need to go. What's taking so long?" I heard her walking through the kitchen toward the bathroom so I pushed myself off the toilet and stuffed my cum an saliva covered dick back in my shorts before opening the other door leading to my bedroom and closed it behind me.

Angela didn't even have time to strip off her bikini bottom before stepping into the shower just as the door flew open. Angela was yelling, "Jesus this water is cold." Apparently, she hadn't bothered to make any adjustments for water temperature. Her only thought was to use the shower sounds as a ruse to cover what she was really doing.

Joyce yelled, "Come on Angela. Hurry up." I was concerned for Divi so I hurried into the living room to find her sitting there. She grinned up at me when she saw me and said, "How did I do? I hope I didn't give you away."

I ignored her question and blurted out, "What did Joyce want to know? What did you tell her?"

Her smile disappeared at my obvious angst. She thought for a moment and said, "I told her my name and that I live next door." She shrugged her shoulders. "That's about it. She seems nice. What's up?"

"That was it?" I said.

"She asked about my parents. I told her my dad's in India most of the time and I live here with my mom." She thought for another few moments and continued, "She told me that I was very pretty and asked if I look like my mom? I told her most people think we're sisters." Her smile morphed quickly to a frown when my face dropped into my hands. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No Divi. You did fine." I bent down and kissed her on the forehead and smiled at her.

She quickly moved forward on the sofa and kissed me hard on the lips. "Are you going to be around tomorrow? My friends are coming over to swim and boat and big mouth Joanna has them all worked up. They want to meet you. Just say hello and chat for a minute and we'll be on our way."

I hardly heard a single word as my mind worked on Joyce's interrogation of Divi. I was certain that she had figured out who was 'cleaning my clock'. I wanted to keep Priya as far away from Detective Joyce as possible. I nodded to Divi and went back in the kitchen as Angela and Joyce came out of the bathroom. They both kissed me with way more passion than was appropriate for family but that was minor compared to everything that had happened.

I pulled my shorts on and walked Joyce and Angela out to their car. Joyce seemed distracted and kept looking at the wall of arborvitae between my house and Priya's. Then she got in the car. I prayed that she wasn't going to say something about Priya because I knew she'd read my face and I be busted. I kissed Joyce through the car window again and then walked around and gave Angela another kiss too. I waved as they headed back to the main road. I stood there in the driveway thinking, 'Holy shit, when it rains it pours. Who would have ever thought this could happen.'

I turned to head back to the house and Ashley came running around her car. She was actually wearing clothes. She was dressed in a one piece top and skort that barely covered her gorgeous ass. Three buttons were undone showing her black bra and a ton of cleavage. My cock twitched. To top it off, she wore five inch ankle-strap stilettos. She stumbled on the short strip of grass between my driveway and theirs and her tits went everywhere. She must be heading to work at the strip-joint I guessed. She ran right into my arms and nearly knocked me down. Her soft breasts cushioned the blow. She was bubbling with excitement as she loudly said, "Fuck Jack. Where do you find three sisters that look like that up here in the woods? Holy shit. They were gorgeous. Jesus, you're my hero. Jacob hasn't stopped talking about you and your three babes. He didn't think you had it in you."

She giggled and threw her arms out and said, "What am I talking about? You had it in them." She laughed hard at her own joke. I smiled at her but I didn't know what to say to her. She noted my reluctance to talk about this and she bent back and threw out her hands again and said, "Silly me. Of course a gentleman never talks about such things." She elbowed me and winked.

"Oh; by the way. Jacob really does want you to come over the next time we're up." She glanced around and put her right hand to the side of her mouth as she took a step closer. "I think he wants a ménage a trois, if you know what I mean." She winked again and shook her boobs from side to side. She was clearly amused by the opportunity to use a French term. I wondered if she even knew what it meant. She pushed her tits against my chest and kissed me firmly on the lips as she squeezed my mostly flaccid cock. "Jacob had an emergency he had to go back for. I have to go too or I'd be dragging my pussy around on your bedroom carpet tonight. See ya Casanova." She threw me an air-kiss and waved over her shoulder as she ran back to her car, nearly turning her ankle as her left stiletto sank deep in the grass.

I stood there thinking again, 'When it rains it pours.' I waved as she drove off. I stood there watching the cloud of dust drifting into the woods pushed by a slight breeze from the north. I was heading back to my front door when I noticed Divi standing behind the screen door. I hadn't seen her there and obviously neither had Ashley. She pushed the screen door open and I walked into the breezeway letting it slam behind me.

Divi said, "She's very pretty but she's seems kind of slutty don't you think?"

"Actually, she is kind of slutty," I said.

"Have you had sex with her?"

"Divi, that is none of your business and I don't appreciate you asking such a question."

Divi put her hands on her hips and cocked them to the side as she said, "So, you have had sex with her."

I stood staring at her for a moment. My anger was growing and I said, "Divi. I think you should go home now. I'll see you and your friends tomorrow. Okay? We'll go for a boat ride." She stared back at me for a long moment and then turned in a huff and stomped across my deck and disappeared around the corner. I went back in the house and pulled a beer from the refrigerator and collapsed from exhaustion on the loveseat. I turned on the ballgame and put my bare feet up on the coffee table. I made it about a half inning before I fell asleep with the beer still in my hand.

I was startled awake. I had no idea how long I had been out. My beer was warm so it had been a while. I'd been snoring. I could feel that my throat was a little sore. Before I could fully wake, I felt a pair of hands rest on my left knee and slowly move up my thigh. My first conscious thought was that it was Priya, who had returned to collect what she had left behind earlier. The hands slipped under my shorts and with eyes still closed I let out a moan as fingers wrapped firmly around my rapidly growing cock. The left leg of my shorts was pulled back and I felt the air on my fully erect cock. When a hand began stroking my shaft from ridge to balls and another hand lifted my ball-sack and fumbled with my testicles, I moaned again.