Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I settled down on my elbows holding my weight off of her, I mumbled, "That was nice. I think I could go forever because you are so beautiful and sexy."

Priya laughed as her breasts jiggled under my chest, "You are a silver tongued devil aren't you." I bent down and kissed her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back. She broke our embrace and pushed her face into my neck and whispered in my ear, "Thank you Jack for showing me what sex can be like." I kissed her neck and she made that same 'ummmmmm' sound.

Another thunderstorm was tuning up and rain slashed against the bedroom windows in sheets. I rolled off Priya toward my side of the bed and lay on my side tracing my index finger around her closest nipple. She turned on her side facing me and we gave each other a quick series of kisses. Lightning lit up the room and I timed the arrival of the accompanying thunder. It was ten seconds. "Two miles away."

I kissed Priya's forehead as I held her close to me. Lightning flashed again and I counted. Nine seconds. "The storm is coming this way." I pulled the top sheet up over us and waited for the next flash. I fell asleep before it came.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when a loud crash startled me awake. Priya had turned her back to me and had cuddled up in a spooning position. Her left hand gripped my soft cock and I had my left hand on her right tit. She sprang up to a sitting position and said, "Holy shit that scared me. That was close." Before we could even get fully awake; another bright flash lit up the room followed by a loud clap of thunder several seconds later. Even though we were expecting the thunder, we still flinched when it arrived. "The girls aren't going to like this," said Priya.

We both propped ourselves against the headboard and watched the darkness waiting for the next flash. We got two separated by a second or two and a long mind numbing clap of thunder a second later. The slashing rain stopped but we could still hear it drumming on the roof. Another flash and instantaneous clap of thunder scrambled our senses.

As the thunder rolled around the lake, I heard a scream. It must have been loud and close to be heard over the cacophony of the storm. Seconds later, there came a sound of what can best be described as a heard of buffalos on the outside stairs, leading up to my deck. Another flash, another scream and another thunder clap. The sliding glass door in the living room screeched open and slammed shut a second later.

"What the fuck?" I said, as Divi and Joanna crashed open the bedroom door and flew onto my bed. Another flash of lightning revealed the horrified looks on their faces like a strobe light and they pulled the quilt, at the bottom of the bed, over their heads. The thunder made Priya and I flinch and the girls screamed again. As if she thought her mother had a direct line to God, Divi screamed, "Mom! Make it stop!" Joanna was crying hard with terror.

Several pulses of lightning flooded the room with pure white light and the simultaneous accompanying claps of thunder that stretched out for several seconds drove Priya and me under the covers too. It was easily the most frightening thunderstorm I had ever witnessed. The storm had to be right on top of us.

During a lull, the girls flew out from under the quilt and scrambled toward us and quicker than possible they were crowding Priya and I together under the covers. Divi cuddled quickly to her mother's chest and Priya held her tight. Joanna crowded in close to me on the opposite side from Priya and held on to me for dear life. She was trembling with fear. I held her to me to provide comfort and heat. She was soaking wet from her dash from Priya's house.

Another flash and crash and Joanna screamed out, "Were all gonna die." Priya and I chuckled and that took the edge off the situation. I would have normally been sitting in the window enjoying the storm but this was a bit too intense even for me.

The flashes continued and the delay of the following crashes of thunder got longer and longer. The wind driven rain slashing against the house, that had returned shortly after Divi and Joanna made their appearance, had become a drizzle. The wind was apparently following the storm, which was now several miles away. Joanna's grip on my arm had started to loosen but she was still shaking. She had half climbed onto my body and her left leg trapped my flaccid dick.

After another twenty minutes the low rumble of thunder continued but the storm was gone. Between the occasional long rolling far off rumbles, it was completely silent. The wind and rain had stopped. I heard Priya kiss Divi and whisper, "Its okay now. The storm is gone." She turned to me and looked at Joanna cuddling her head into my neck with her arm across my chest with a hand on my opposite shoulder. I could feel her hardening nipples on my ribs. Priya said, "Wow. That was some kind of storm, huh?"

Everyone settled down when it was apparent that the storm was gone. Divi came up on one elbow and said, "Can we sleep here with you guys tonight? What if it comes back?" I knew that storms don't come back but that didn't mean that new ones wouldn't follow.

Priya looked over at me and said, "I can take them home and we can get into my bed, if you think this is too weird."

Weird wasn't what I was thinking at that moment. Joanna was dragging her leg around on my growing cock and I was thinking 'erotic' was a better word. "No. It's okay but they have to get out of their wet clothes."

Divi rolled away from her mother and stood up. "Sorry," she said. I forgot that we got soaked running over here. Joanna reluctantly dragged her leg across my dick and rolled away from me. Divi went to the bathroom and came back with two bath towels and handed one to Joanna. The both stripped and dried themselves on the towels.

Half of the candles we had brought to the bedroom were still flickering and they cast undulating shadows across their naked bodies. My cock instantly responded to the vision and the situation. Divi scrubbed her long silky black hair in the towel and crawled up the bed forcing herself between Priya and me. Priya gave me a look that told me she wasn't happy about the new sleeping positions. Joanna further complicated that matter when she crawled up forcing Priya further away as she slipped under the covers between Priya and Divi. I looked across the two girls at Priya and whispered, "Sorry," and shrugged my shoulders.

Divi lay on her back for a long time before she turned on her side facing me. She spotted the tent above my crotch and she cuddled over closer. Priya had turned on her side facing the other way and Joanna had spooned up to Divi's back.

I knew Divi wouldn't be able to ignore my erect cock and I didn't have to wait very long before her hand moved to my hip and then to my cock. I expected that she would start stroking it but she didn't. She just held on to it as if it provided safety. I lay awake for a long time expecting Divi to start something. Joanna's top hand had moved from Divi's hip to her right breast. Divi never reacted and my cock softened in her hand as she began softly snoring.

It was unearthly quiet. No hum of the refrigerator or the cluncking of the ice maker in the freezer. No thunk and groan from the furnace in the basement coming on to keep the boiler hot. No low pitch throbbing of the water pump in the basement. All those noises were part of the house and I never even noticed them. Now that they weren't present, the silence was deafening. I fell asleep listening for those sounds.

Sometime during the night I was roused from my sleep by someone pushing me lightly away from the edge of the bed. I reacted autonomously by yielding to the pusher forcing Divi and Joanna to move too. They didn't wake but we all moaned at being disturbed. I remembered it in the morning but I fell instantly back to sleep then.

I woke as usual before dawn with a morning woody except it wasn't tenting the bed clothes. It was trapped on my stomach by something holding it down. I lifted the covers to look. It was too dark to see anything but I suddenly realized that Priya was now lying beside me to my left with her hand gripping the top half of my woody. Divi's arm lay across my right hip and her hand gripped the bottom half. Her little finger was lazily flicking across my balls. That was the only movement but it told me that Divi was awake. I dropped the covers and turned my head toward Divi. Even in the pre-dawn darkness I could see her bright eyes looking at me. She was grinning as she squeezed my cock. My cock flexed back and Divi giggled at the movement.

I lifted my head off the pillow and turned toward Priya. She was on her side cuddled up to me. She was awake too and she pursed her lips and gave me an air-kiss. She had obviously felt my flex and she tightened her grip in response.

Divi started the stroking, forcing Priya to follow along in synch or release her grip. She wasn't about to relinquish control to Divi and she slid down my body under the covers and I groaned hard when Priya's lips pushed over my glans. My hips involuntarily lifted and I whispered, "Don't fight ladies. There's enough for two."

From the other side of the bed came, "I hope there's enough for three." Joanna's face appeared above Divi's. She was grinning so hard I thought her face would crack. The dream I'd had in the night of a foursome with Frankie, Angela and Joyce was becoming a reality again with three different women. I pushed my head down in my pillow and raised my hips searching for more of Priya's mouth.

Priya and Divi continued jerking me off with Priya's lips locked on the ridge of my glans. Neither one wanted to yield. Priya released her hand first but she immediately replaced it as she pushed her lips down my shaft until they bumped into Divi's hand. I groaned hard and muttered, "Jesus Christ. Unbelievable." Priya's lips picked up Divi's stroking pace and the resulting sensation was incredible. Joanna moved down to Divi's hips and pulled back the covers so she could at least see what was going on. Initially, she didn't attempt to get involved except to start fingering her pussy. When she took herself to an orgasm, that changed.

After recovering, Joanna climbed over Divi's body to straddle my head. She dropped down to her knees on either side of my neck and pushed her pussy to my lips. I cradled her skinny hips and touched my tongue to her clitoris. She surged forward and grabbed the headboard to steady herself. She rocked her hips forward and back and I dragged my tongue through her sex as she went. She quickly found a rhythm that she liked and she started fucking my tongue. Joanna's mouth hung open as she uttered, "Uhhh.. Uhhh.. Uhh," with each thrust of her hips as if she were actually thrusting her pussy onto my cock.

Divi watched her mother's face bobbing up and down on my cock and then Joanna rocking forward and back on my face and she was getting more than a little aroused. Divi released my cock and balls and started to reposition herself, I had no idea where she was going. I didn't dwell on it either as Priya took her opportunity and sank her lips to the base of my cock and held them there claiming victory. I groaned hard and mumbled, "Mother fucker." That was all I could muster as I drove my hips upward again lifting Priya with them.

To my amazement, Divi appeared above my face and pushed Joanna back to a vertical position above my mouth. She put her feet on either side of my head and sat back on the headboard and spread her labia for Joanna to see. Joanna didn't react right away because she had closed her eyes as she pumped her hips on my tongue. I released one of Joanna's hips and lifted my hand to Divi's sex and dragged my index finger though her sopping wet pussy. Her body pulsed toward my finger and it slipped inside her pussy. She groaned and bent forward toward Joanna and caught herself with her hands on Joanna's shoulder.

Looking up past Joanna's tiny pancake titties with their erect nipples, I could see Joanna suddenly become aware of Divi and she grinned up at her and leaned forward and flicked her tongue on Divi's clitoris. Divi surged back against the headboard again.

My attention was pulled back to Priya's blow job as she pulled off and licked her way down to my balls, batted them around with her tongue and then licked her way back to the tip again before using her tongue to flick rapidly on my 'spot'. My cock surged harder and Priya giggled. She pushed her lips back on and bobbed her head quickly on the glans as she stroked the shaft with one hand. I groaned hard and pushed my hips up, lifting Priya again.

Divi's hands rested on the sides of Joanna's head guiding her around her sex. Joanna was compliant to the extent that she could control her own body as her hips continued to rock her pussy on my tongue. When she rocked toward Divi, I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and she shuddered. When she rocked back, I reached for her anus and rimmed her. She shuddered again.

I could plainly hear Joanna's tongue squishing in Divi's pussy. Divi released Joanna's head and grabbed her tits and mashed them in her fingers as her head rocked back on her shoulders.

I hated to interrupt Priya's incredible blow job but I wanted to get her off too. I was concentrating on complex math problems trying to push my orgasm back as I reached down and placed my hands on each side of her face. I lifted her face off my cock and she pushed her lips back on again. I lifted her again and she slurped saliva back into her mouth when she came off my glans. She attempted to go down again but I motioned for her to come up. I couldn't see her because Joanna's body blocked my view but I continued to maneuver her until she understood what I wanted and then she grinned and climbed her knees on each side of my waist and she giggled as she reached around Joanna and fondled her titties.

Priya reached down and guided my cock to her sex and groaned hard as she pushed down to her cervix and stopped. She made a mental note of her position and began her fucking motion. She renewed her attack on Joanna's titties. I was careful not to push myself too high but I wanted to fuck Priya as much as she wanted to fuck me.

With my attack on her sex and Priya tweaking her nipples, Joanna's muscles tightened and she groaned her way into another orgasm. She had to abandon her attack on Divi's pussy for the moment.

I wanted access to Priya so I gently maneuvered Joanna off my head to the bed beside me. Divi followed Joanna's tongue and went with her. They maneuvered into a side by side sixty-nine and Priya watched their every move. I looked at Priya and then glanced at Divi and Joanna. Priya didn't give away any thoughts on the issue of Divi being in a lesbian embrace.

Priya flinched every time she pushed down. She couldn't keep her position so I reach to her hips and held her at her depth. I started pushing my hips up and down driving my cock to the max she could take. Her eyes glazed over as her mouth hung open. A steady flow of "Oh..Oh.. Oh's" came from her throat. She grabbed her tits and began mashing them and she pinched her nipples until she flinched from the pain.

My orgasm had been pushed back by the math problems and now I concentrated on Priya's delirium as she mumbled, "Oh my God. Here it comes." Oh fuck." I felt her going over the top of her orgasm and now I was hurrying to catch up. Priya looked down at me and said, "I can feel you. HURRY!"

I could feel my orgasm building higher. When Priya let out a loud scream as her pussy grabbed my cock, I was right on time and I slammed my cock into her as cum boiled out of my balls and rocketed up my shaft into her throbbing pussy. She screamed again when she felt my cock spilling its load. She thrashed all over the bed as her arms flailed out and hit Divi in the side of the head. Divi pulled back from Joanna's body and got out of her mother's way. She was obviously pissed off that she didn't have an orgasm while Joanna drilled her tongue in her. I heard her say to Joanna, "Fuck. I was so close." Joanna just nodded indicating that she was close too.

Priya didn't acknowledge that she had hit Divi in the head and she continued thrashing until her orgasm subsided. I blew at least half dozen long shots of cum in her and I was done as I gasped for air along with Priya. Priya fell backward between my legs taking my semi-erect cock with her. Thankfully, it was soft enough so it would bend that way.

I pulled away and sat up and watched Priya. Other than her chest heaving in the air searching for air, she didn't move for a long time. My cock came out of Priya and I moved around behind her to make sure she was okay.

Divi and Joanna sat Indian style while I tended to Priya. Nothing more was said and Divi pushed herself off the bed and pulled on her sleepwear that she came in last night. It was still a little damp. Joanna took the hint and grabbed her long tee shirt and pulled it over her head. She flinched with the cold dampness. I said, "I'll take care of your mom. She'll be home as soon as possible." Divi looked down at her mom and said, "It looks like she might be a while." I looked down at Priya and then at Divi and nodded my agreement.

"Come on Jo. The others will be here soon and the power isn't even on yet. I hope it's on before they get here." Joanna got off the bed and looked at Divi's mom with concern.

She looked up at me and said, "Thanks for letting us sleep here last night. That storm scared the shit out of me." She looked down in embarrassment at her choice of language and followed Divi through the living room to the deck.

I helped Priya sit up. I scooched in behind her and let her fall back against my chest. I held her with my arms under her breasts. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She didn't move. I was getting concerned. She appeared to be nearly in a coma.

I heard the sliding glass door in the living room open and then slide shut. Divi appeared at the bedroom door. She looked at her mother cradled in my arms and said, "Is she okay? My dad called and left a message. He's in Boston and he wants Mom to meet him there. He is flying back to India this afternoon. Mom? Are you okay?" He wants you to call him back to confirm that you'll meet him."

Priya pulled herself up to a sitting position and said, "I'm okay. Jesus Jack. That was intense." She looked at Divi and said, "I'll be home in a minute." Divi was happy that her mom was okay? She smiled and retreated back through the living room.

Priya retrieved her clothes and I helped her dress before pulling my shorts and a tee shirt on. She was still a little wobbly and unsteady on her feet. I walked behind her all the way to the ground and figured she would be okay from there on flat ground.

I returned to my deck and watched the parade of boats cruising by Jacob's house. Ashley wasn't here and the boats just continued on along our shoreline. Some of the guys saw me sitting there on my deck and waved. I waved back. They continued slowly on by to see if Priya or Divi was out in the yard and then they sped back the way they came.

A few minutes later, another few boats slowly cruised by and then slowed as Priya appeared in her yard. The guy driving punched the guy sitting beside him on the arm and pointed toward Priya's yard. The other guy nodded. Priya ignored the boat and its occupants and hurried across her yard to mine. I saw her coming and leaned forward. She was dressed the same as when she left. She hurried up my stairs and saw me in my usual spot and she hurried over and sat down beside me.

I said, "What's up with Naveen?"

"He's in Boston and wants to meet to negotiate the divorce before he goes back to India tonight." He wants it done today. His other "wife" wants to get married." Priya did the double quote thing with her index and middle fingers of both hands on the word "wife". It turns out that she's pregnant. She grinned as she said the word 'pregnant'.