Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Divi had found her "G-spot" and I wasn't surprised by the squirt. The others had heard rumors but thought they were old wife's tales. None of them had ever had one or seen one. Afterward, Molly said that she had seen a squirt on a porno website but she was certain that the woman had just had her pussy filled with water and she was just expelling the water with her vaginal muscles on camera.

When Divi came back to the world, she pushed herself up my chest and kissed me hard with passion. She said, "Oh my God Jack. I found a spot. It was so intense. Jesus. It was so intense." I smiled at her and offered no explanation. I was certain that she would discuss it with her mother. She kissed me again and the others all piled in and began kissing Divi and me. I was in heaven in a pile of naked teenager girls. I was sure it must be a dream that I didn't want to wake from.

I had several foam noodles stored under the seats and I threw them in the water and we all jumped naked in the lake and washed cum and juices off our bodies. The girls grab-assed each other and then they ganged up on me. At one point, I had hands from all five of them on my cock and balls. I was fending them off pretty well until Molly went under the water and pushed her lips over my semi-erect cock. She quickly bobbed her head on and off and came to the surface coughing and sputtering. She looked at me and said, "That didn't work out like I thought." She came over and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

The others backed off and floated with the noodles between their legs. I could see that Divi was a little jealous but she didn't say or do anything. Sophie pulled the end of her noodle to her face and yelled, "Hey Jack? This is the size of your cock isn't it?" The other girls burst out laughing and simulated blow jobs with their noodles, which had five inch diameters. Under the water, Molly was pulling herself to my erection with her legs. I was holding on to her waist and then my cock slid between her thighs. She broke the kiss and set her nose on the end of mine looking down into the water. I dropped my hands from her waist to her hips and when she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Put it in me. Please?"

I used my feet to kick us to the opposite side of the boat from the others and pulled my cock back from her and used one hand to guide it into her. The moment that my glans pushed inside I knew that she was a virgin. I pulled my face back and whispered, "Are you sure? This is going to hurt."

She smiled at me and said, "I know. I've heard. I want you to take my cherry rather than one of those idiots I was going to give it to." I smiled and she smiled back but it was clear that she was anxious about the pain.

I whispered, "It's best to do it hard and fast and get it over with. Okay?"

She smiled and said, "Kind of like pulling a band-aid off, huh?" I grinned at her as I thrust my hips up into her. She muffled her scream with a hand and after several second she grinned when she realized that I was buried deep in her pussy. I stopped and let her adjust. She mumbled, "Fuck that hurt. It's not so bad now." I held my position in her pussy until she pulled her hips back and pushed back on again. She grinned and did another cycle and grinned again. I let her take what she wanted.

Divi swam around to our side of the boat and grabbed onto my shoulder to hold herself up. She grinned at Molly and said, "The deed is done?" Molly grinned and nodded as she pushed herself on again.

Divi leaned in and kissed Molly and Molly returned the kiss. Molly said, "Thank you Divi. I had resolved to give up my cherry to one of those guys at "Makeout Lagoon." You were right that Jack would be a way better choice. I'm so happy that it worked out that way." Divi grinned and kissed Molly again and then she spun around and kissed me on the neck with arms around my neck.

Divi looked into my eyes and said, "Thanks again Jack. Not only did you save us from the idiots but you were there for Molly. I pecked my lips on hers just as Molly began vigorously fucking me. I could tell that the water was washing her lubrication away and she flinched a few times as my cock pulled on her vaginal wall. I stopped her motion and eased my cock from her and explained that fucking underwater could be a problem. She smiled at my explanation and threw her arms around both Divi and me and kissed us both.

I pulled back away from both of them and started to swim back around the boat when Molly grabbed my ankle and I stopped. She pulled herself through the water to me and whispered, "Can we finish on the boat? I've been on the pill for three months and it took until today to get up the nerve. I want you to cum in me. I'm hoping that I can get off too." She could see my reluctance in my face and she whispered, "Please?" I looked at Divi, who had just swum up to us. She grinned and nodded at me. I hesitated and then nodded to Molly.

Molly looked at Divi and said, "Come with us and help me."

Divi shook her head and said, "You've got this Molly." She kissed Molly and then me before swimming off toward the front of the boat and started grabb-assing the others to distract them as I helped Molly up the aft ladder. I followed behind her and guided her to the long bench seat. A little bloody water drooled down her thighs as I pushed my lips to her clitoris and kissed it. She shuddered from the touch. My cock had softened after I pulled from Molly's pussy and she pulled me around to a sixty-nine position so she could suck me back up again. It didn't take long. Molly's pussy was wet and slippery again in no time and I moved away from her. Her eyes were on fire as we were both gasping for air. We both move off the bench seat to the deck to provide more privacy. She braced her head against the front of the bench seat so she could watch.

Molly dragged her fingers through her pussy and held back her labia revealing her pink inner folds. She was bubbling lubrication and I maneuvered my body to a missionary position and guided my cock to her pussy. There was no sign of anxiety this time so I pushed my glans inside and she flinched and groaned and then said, "Fuck me Jack. Make me cum." I pushed most of the way inside her pussy before slowing to find her cervix. She'd had enough pain for the day. I stopped before I got there and pulled back out again. Molly was in heat as she pushed her hips up to meet my descent. I groaned too. Then we were off. I was in a normal fucking rhythm with Molly moaning and groaning under me. My cock was as hard as a rock as we fucked each other. After a few minutes, her eyes went wide and she groaned out, "Oh my gawwwddd Jack. I can feel it coming. I'm gonna cum on your cock. Oh Jesus. Yes." I grinned down at her and ramped up my pace.

I was pummeling her pussy when I heard Joanna yell out, "When this boat is rocking, don't bother knocking." I grinned and Molly slammed her hips up into me and every muscle in her body clamped tight. Her teeth clenched and she muttered, "Jesus Christ," through them and then seethed air in and out.

My orgasm crushed me as I pumped streams of cum into Molly. She screamed, "Oh fuck. Yes. I can feel it. Oh God. Yes. I did it." I smiled as my balls emptied themselves in Molly's pussy. She thrust her hips upward with each salvo.

When Molly and I became silent, there was a loud applause from around the boat. Molly giggled and clapped her hands together too. I pulled back and Molly threw her legs around behind me and pulled me back in again. I didn't resist. The sensation of my cock in Molly's sex was amazing. She pulled herself up to me and kissed me hard. She said, "Can you just carry me around on your dick for the rest of the day?" I laughed and kissed her again. She collapsed her legs off my hips and sprawled her arms and legs out wide. I lifted myself off her and pulled my spent cock from her. She groaned hard when the glans came free.

Molly got up on the bench seat running along the port side and draped her big tits over the rail and leaned over looking down in the water at her friends. They were all grinning broadly. Molly draped her arms over the side and said, "Oh my God. I'm fucked."

Sophie said, "Yes. We heard." The others burst out laughing.

Divi said, "Hey guys, I'm getting cold. Can we come aboard now?"

I helped each of the girls on board from the aft ladder. I guess they were cold. Their nipples were all on high beams. Each of them giggled and squeezed my cock as moved past me. We dried off and got dressed again.

I eased up to my dock and Divi jumped onto the dock and grabbed the railing to keep me from floating away. Joanna jumped to the dock too and helped her. I shut down the outboard and tied up the fore and aft lines. We had been gone all day and I was exhausted.

I can't even adequately describe how I felt when I saw Priya standing at the railing of my deck above us. She waved and Divi and I wave back. We all climbed up to my deck and the girls were bubbling with excitement. Priya looked at us with a grin and said, "Well it looks like you guys had a good day." The girls all started talking at the same time about pizza and swimming and I was thankful that they stayed away from the sex but Joanna blew it when she said, "Skinny dipping." It went quiet as the others all glared at Joanna. I had to laugh when Joanna looked at the glares and lifted her arms and said, "What? We did. Even Jack."

I groaned as Molly yelled, "Joanna. Like stop talking."

Priya cuddled into me with her arms around my waist and said, "Well, it sounds like there are a few stories to be told. I want to hear them all but not now. I brought home a bucket of fried chicken. Does anyone like fried chicken?" Hands shot in the air including mine. Priya guided me toward the sliding glass door with her arm around my back. The girls preceded us inside and Priya took the opportunity to push her hand inside my bathing suit and wrap her fingers around my cock. I knew it was probably sticky from the sex with Molly and she called me on it. She pulled her hand out and licked her palm. She smiled at me and said, "Yep. There are stories to tell."