All Comments on 'Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Ending is odd

I do not get how priya became a full on lesbian. Donna I guess was honest amd a liar at the same time. Cancelling the weddkng without telling him would be hard to forgive. Hard to forgive priya for not saying anything as well. She was not amd never will b his friemd. Am glad he never hooked up with them again. Probably drove them nuts as they expected to start back up when he returned. Good series. Hard to end strongly after so many chapters and so many characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time to finish

I am glad that he ended up with Frankie and I think it is time to end this story.

I would have liked him to hold Donna and Priya accountable for their total lack of honesty and respect, let alone the love they said they had for him. I thought that calling the baby Anna was a huge slap in face for Jack and he should have declined it.

Regardless of the above paragraph I gave this chapter four stars and overall enjoyed the whole story with all its twists and turns.

BH54BH54over 5 years ago
What a rollercoaster

Well I was upset when Jack got "fucked over" - he suffered too much. Him ending up with Frankie and the end of the story was great. Thanks for all the entertainment - both erotic and emotional. Looking forward to your next story.

ggl777ggl777over 5 years ago
Great Storyline

I really enjoy your stories. You take great care in developing the depth of the various characters in them, so there's multiple different directions you could continue to take this story with the various characters. For example:

- With Priya's and Donna's deceitfulness, it's not hard to imagine them breaking up at some point, which could launch multiple interesting story lines for each of them

- Divi's amazing background, especially her relentless passion for Jack and her experiences at Frank and Rita's, could provide multiple interesting story lines for her college and post-college experiences that could be developed further.

Even if you choose to end this story here, it was an interesting, exciting, and enjoyable read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue!

Overall, I absolutely loved the series. Sure there were some moments I plain never liked and others I came to like when it came full circle. Regardless, I hope you continue it a little more. Very interested to see more with Divi, especially with Frankie having developed a relationship with her — perhaps Frankie steps up in a more motherly role and Jack takes on the role of being a father figure to Divi.

chanchitochanchitoover 5 years ago
Amazing story

This story was amazing! Sad to see it over, but i get why you did it.

Maybe a spin off of auntie Divi with Michael and Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed this story from part 1 until now. If you continue to write it I will continue to read each part. Was a very entertaining story all the way thru.

toobytoobyover 5 years ago
A great ending!

I enjoyed this wild ride from start to finish. Long stories like this are my favorite. The ending tied up all the loose ends and conflicts nicely, as a lot of stories often don't. This whole journey had plenty of hot sex, with groups and singly. I especially liked the romance, I felt the pain of losing Anna and eventually Donna, and really loved the reconnection with Frankie. I'd be completely happy with it ending here, but would also dig a revisiting to these vivid characters.

I also read your previous tales "Hot Summer Nights" and really liked that too, even though it went way over the top in places. I started "Pool Boy" but had to give it up because it got too huge for me to stick with...

Atlantic50Atlantic50over 5 years ago
Please keep going

I am envious of your’s and many of the other wonderful Literotica writers imagination and creativity. This storyline should continue for a long time. It brings a smile to my face every time you post a new installment. Thanks for all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping for more sex between Donna, Priya, Jack and the rest of the horny crew. With this chapter I cannot see a way you can continue the tale, except to has Jack wake up with Donna and Priya in bed with him, as if chapter 13 was a dream and Priya came over in the night to sleep with Donna and Jack accepting Donna's invitation from the night before. Then Donna and Priya broaching the subject of Jack having them as sister wives in a group marriage. From there the group grows and eventually the houses and property start to merge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
like life, stories continue

Have just read all 13 chapters and you spin a good tale.

For me, a male, it's a natural ending point for the main character, Jack. His opening situation with the death of his wife has been resolved. Everyone else along the way have been a natural part of his resolution, and that's a good thing.

Real life doesn't always resolve itself so nicely.

Maybe what is needed is a sequel, ten years later. They'd all be older, different perspectives and the kids would be grown. As in real life, there would be deaths, divorces and new births. Then it could morph into a family saga as opposed to the one man story which it is now. It would give you a chance to experiment with various voices

Just thinking, writer thoughts.

Keep up the great work, you've got talents to be developed so just keep at it.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

okay then....

I did wonder if Frankie would come back into the equation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More twists and turns

Geez that was all over the board. I got mad at Donna for killing a great story. Was about to quit reading over it when Eva then Frankie showed up and then it got even hotter. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous