Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

Story Info
Donna falls for Priya, but things work out for everyone.
20.9k words
4.78
14k
16

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

After dropping Priya off at her house next door, Donna and I showered and crawled into bed, I laid there, wide awake for a while looking at the ceiling. It occurred to me that I had forgotten to remove Jacob's surveillance camera from the ceiling fan. I glanced up at it as I thought, 'Oh well, fuck it. I'll get it tomorrow'. I knew the camera was infrared so, I raised my middle finger to the camera.

Apparently, Donna was lying there awake too and she saw me 'flying the bird' at the ceiling. She looked up at the fan and said, "You didn't remove the camera, did you?" I shook my head.

"Sorry Babe, I totally forgot," I said. "I'll get it tomorrow." She kissed my nipple. I fell asleep staring up at the fan.

I came awake in the night to a vibration on the mattress. At first, I thought maybe Donna was masturbating although I couldn't image why. She knew I was always available to take care of her carnal needs. Then I realized that the vibrations were short in duration and not a rhythm consistent with masturbation. It was more of a quick shudder than a vibration. The vibration started and stopped again and started and stopped and I knew what it was. Donna was crying as she lay there on her side faced away from me.

I didn't attempt to comfort her. I laid there silent and listened. I told myself that I had no clue why Donna was sad and crying, but I was lying to myself. I did have a clue.

The next morning, Donna seemed fine. We made love with our usual passion even though Donna seemed distracted at times. She had a huge orgasm and I followed hers with my own a minute or two later. We laid there for a while. She was on her back looking up at the ceiling fan, probably thinking about Jacob watching the recording. I was fondling her breasts which were getting bigger after the titty-fairy paid a visit. They were big enough before but I love big tits. I chuckled to myself with that thought, 'I love tits in general. Any size and any shape,' and that thought brought a mental flash of Priya's torpedo tits, my favorite. A smile formed on my face.

Donna saw the smile and said, "What are you thinking, right now?" I just shook my head and pulled myself over her and kissed her closest nipple." She giggled and insisted that I answer her question.

I smiled again as the vision of Priya's tits flashed through my brain. I lied, "I was just thinking about how much bigger your tits will get." She laughed and cupped her breasts in her palms and jiggled them around. I chuckled and pushed my lips firmly to the closest nipple and Donna groaned from the attack. She would normally have been aroused and insisting on another round but she rolled out of bed and quickly shuffled to the bathroom with her hand shoved between her thighs so she wouldn't leak cum from her pussy.

I laid back in the bed and reluctantly processed the changes I was noticing in Donna. I dredged up all the odd incidents and my analytical brain attempted to piece together a plausible explanation. In the end I came up with hormones. I had no first-hand experiences with pregnant women and the changes they endure, so I wasn't completely sure that I had the answer, but I wrote it all off as hormones and that soothed my concerns.

If I looked closely, I could tell there was a baby-bump there. With clothes on even I couldn't tell. She continued to work nights at the Inn Restaurant, in spite of my badgering her to quit. She said that she enjoyed it and would stop when the baby made it too uncomfortable. I gave up trying to change her mind.

She left every afternoon around 3:30 PM and got home around 10:30 PM. I spent the afternoons preparing for winter by carrying most of the deck chairs and tables to the basement and I had a guy come and pull my boat out for storage before the water in the lake got too low. I lifted the docks with winches until the legs were out of the water. Ice flow would rip them off if I didn't.

Our wedding was ten days away. I was ready and I assumed that Donna's preparations were ready too. I hadn't seen her working on anything lately but she said everything was ready whenever I asked her. She prepared for work that afternoon like always and she came and pushed herself to me and stretched up for a kiss like always and said she should be home at the usual time and she was gone.

Five minutes later my doorbell rang and Jacob was standing in my breezeway when I opened the door. He had a sheepish look on his face and his laptop in his hand. I smiled at him and said, "Are you here to show me some more hot recordings of Donna and me?" He just shook his head. I smiled and continued, "You're going to remove the camera that you put back in my ceiling fan, right?"

Jacob said, "I can, but you need to see this." He walked past me into the house and I followed him to the dining table. He opened his laptop, inserted a thumb drive and pushed a couple keys. The familiar four blank rectangles appeared on the screen. They were all black. Jacob sat down and I pulled a chair over beside him and did the same. He pressed a key and the top left frame came alive. He put it on full screen and it was a bird's eye view of Donna pulling a stepladder across the floor of Priya's living room. She adjusted the legs and stepped up to the second rung. Her face got larger on the screen as she got closer to the camera. She was wearing clothes that she dressed in to go to work. She donned her period style costume at work and then changed back to her casual clothes at the end of her shift. Her arms came up and were out of sight from the camera and then the screen went black again. Jacob said, "She found the camera and removed it."

I looked at Jacob and said, "So. She knew it was there from the videos she saw of Divi's party with Eddie. You should never have put it there in the first place. You promised me that you wouldn't."

Jacob dropped his eyes from my stern gaze and said, "I know. I know. I'm a pervert. What can I say? That's not what I wanted to show you, Jack." I motioned for him to continue and without looking at me he hit another key and the top right frame burst to life. I wasn't familiar with the room but it was another bird's eye view above a king size bed; probably installed in a ceiling fan again. The camera must have been motion activated because within a few seconds two clothed bodies climbed into the middle of the bed. One was Priya and the other was Donna. They were on their knees sitting on their feet furiously kissing each other. Donna was in the same clothes as the video of her removing the camera. I looked at the time and date on the bottom of the screen. It read 4:36 PM, yesterday.

I was thunderstruck as I kept looking at the time scroll by on the screen. She should have been at work by then. Jacob brought me back to reality when he said, "That's Priya's bedroom, Jack. I just happened to be scrolling through the recordings and found this. I went back and found out that Donna has been spending every afternoon and evening with Priya since she got back from taking Divi to college. The recordings are pretty fucking hot."

Blood was pounding in my ears. My world was coming unraveled again. It felt like my lungs had lodged in my throat and all I could squeak out was, "Show me." He did and there were long recordings of Priya and Donna on Priya's bed under the camera's constant watch. Each one started with them stripping each other naked while in a furious, gasping embrace. Then they were in each other's arms or in various sixty-nine positions or in scissor action with their pussy's grinding on the other. The last one I could bear to watch was them fucking a double ended dildo which they combined with their scissor action.

I had loved that Donna liked lesbian sex. I knew that she and her sister engaged in lesbian sex frequently and I thoroughly enjoyed being part of that. This was different. It felt different. First of all, Donna was lying to me about going to work. Second, all Donna had to say was that she wanted a three-way with Priya and I would have been as excited about it as she apparently was. Third, this explained a lot about her recent changes and hormones be damned.

I said, "That's enough Jacob. I get the picture."

Jacob excitedly said, "Wait there is one more from two days ago." He called it up from the menu and it started pretty much the same as the others and then Sylvia appeared, already stripped naked and she joined Donna and Priya. Sylvia really added some heat to the video. Jacob stopped the application and pulled out the thumb drive and handed it to me. I was numb and didn't respond. Jacob put the drive on the dining room table and closed his laptop. Jacob got up from his chair and said, "I'm sorry man. I enjoy hot lesbian sex as much as the next guy but you're getting married to one of them in a few days and I don't think this bodes well for a happy marriage. Donna may like dick, but she loves pussy." He was gone before I realized he was leaving.

I sat there at the dining room table fingering the thumb drive for a long time going through everything in my mind. I got up and grabbed my cell phone and pulled out the wedding folder that Donna had started. I called the function hall and asked about the booking for the hall on our wedding day and the woman who answered the phone was loudly flipping through pages and finally said, "I'm sorry sir. That booking has been canceled. It was canceled a week ago." I hung up without another word. I called the pastor at the church and the bakery and they said the same thing. I took a pen from the kitchen counter and wrote 'CANCELLED' and the date on all three of the confirmed reservations and wedding cake order and left them on the kitchen counter along with the thumb drive. If she came home while I was gone, I wanted her to know that I know.

I pulled my car out of the garage. There was one other thing that was bugging me about all this. There was no way Donna would drive out of this dead-end road and then return to drive past my house to Priya's house if she was trying to hide her trysts from me. I drove out like I was normally leaving the community. Several other dirt roads branched off from the primary dirt road. I turned left at the first one. Most of the houses along this road were just camps and had been vacant since Labor Day. I wasn't expecting to see any cars parked in any of these driveways but as I rounded a corner, there was Donna's car parked alongside Sylvia's car. From there, it was a short walk through the woods to Priya's house.

I drove out to the paved roads in a fog. I stopped at the Inn Restaurant and didn't even remember the drive. Time had stopped. I sat down in the waiting area of the restaurant, afraid of what I'd find there. My mind was blank. One of Donna friends saw me sitting there and was about to ask if I had a reservation but then she recognized me and said, "Jack. Are you alright? You look terrible." I asked to speak to Donna and got the answer that I expected and feared.

"Donna gave her notice two weeks ago, Jack. You didn't know?" I stood and headed for the front door without answering her question. She loudly spoke, "Jack. Are you okay?" I couldn't think of any other way to disprove what I already knew was true, other than to not find her at Priya's house so I drove there. I parked in my garage and walked down the road to Priya's front door. I rang the doorbell and then thought that I shouldn't have, but I was dying and I just wanted to be put out of my misery.

Minutes passed before the inner door slowly pulled open. Priya was standing there in a robe. She was trying to appear nonchalant but her face was flushed with sexual heat. I'd seen that many times before. I said, "Is Donna here?" Priya bowed her head and looked at her fingers. She didn't answer before I continued, "Donna and Sylvia are here aren't they?" She looked back up at me with tears in her eyes and just nodded. I nodded too and staggered back from her screen door.

Priya said, "I'm sorry Jack. I'm really sorry." I just nodded as I turned to leave. Priya yelled, "Jack? Come join us." I didn't provide any response and I returned to my house as devastated as I had been when Anna died and just like it took me three years to discovered then, my reaction now was to get away. I wrote my phone number on a sticky-note and went next door and gave it to Jacob with directions not to provide it to anyone, ever.

Jacob looked at the note and said, "Jack, this is your cell phone number. Everyone has it." I just shook my head. I wasn't thinking clearly. I told him I'd get a burner phone and be in touch but I had to get away. He teared up and nodded and we man-hugged.

I was half way through packing a suitcase when Donna came crashing into the house yelling, "Jack. Jack?" She swept through the kitchen and stopped there for a moment before continuing into the living room. She found me in the bedroom closet pulling clothes off hangers. She stopped when she saw what I was doing and then she eased into the room. Her clothes were all askew. She had obviously dressed quickly. She was holding the papers from the kitchen counter but she wasn't looking at them. She was breathing heavily from either the run home or the sex she had been engaged in when I rang Priya's doorbell. It was probably both.

She lifted the papers in her hand and flipped through them and then she burst into tears as she sobbed through her explanation. "I'm really sorry Jack. I didn't want you to find out this way. Priya told me I had to tell you. I just couldn't bear to hurt you. I love you Jack, but I can't marry you. I'm so sorry." I kept right on packing as she apologized. She tried to press herself to me but I pushed her back and she sobbed harder. "You're just gonna leave without saying anything?" I just glared at her and didn't respond as I moved past her to my bureau. Then she hit me with the big guns, "What about your child?" That stopped me dead in my tracks.

I looked at her, as she wiped tears from her eyes. I said, "This was always just about getting pregnant, wasn't it?"

Donna sulked and nodded as she said, "It started out that way, but then I fell in love with you. Sylvia and I have always preferred attractive women over men. We grew up thinking that it was wrong and at some point, we immersed ourselves in men hoping that we could change. Sylvia fucked anything with a dick and I wasn't much better. Nothing changed but we came to like sex with men too. So, we labeled ourselves as bi-sexual and that had a better feel to it. I was genuinely ecstatic when you proposed. I thought maybe I could have it all: A husband that I loved with our child and my sister and the money. Then I saw Priya and I was in lust and then that night when she and Divi joined us. After that I couldn't, I can't, get enough of her. She was all I thought about and she feels the same way about me. She said she'd been fighting the urges for quite awhile but Divi seduced her earlier this summer and she was hooked."

She stopped talking and moved toward me. She pressed herself to me but I couldn't bring myself to bend down to allow her to kiss me. She stretched up on her toes and kissed me on the chin. I pulled that away from her too. With her face pressed to my chest and her arms around my back, she said, "I'd still love to have it all Jack. You and me and our baby and Sylvia and Priya and probably even Divi. We've discussed this amongst us girls but we haven't talked with Divi. Priya confessed that she has been in love with you all summer but her own hang-ups kept you two apart." That statement rang true.

I was too hurt to hear and process what she was saying. I pulled away from her and pushed my socks and underwear, that I never wore, into my suitcase. I was on automatic. I closed the suitcase and snapped it shut. Donna was frantic. Again, she said, "I love you Jack. I love the man you are. I love your sense of humor. I love your cock." I smiled to myself, she was using all the ammo. She continued, "Give it a chance. Please. We could all fit comfortably in my house. It would be tight here or at Priya's but if that's what you want, we'll make it work. Please Jack. I'd hate to lose you. Please. Give me a chance. Give us a chance."

I was softening a little but I was hurt too badly to just say, 'What the fuck, let's give it a go.' I wanted to hurt her back and when I picked up the suitcase and headed for the garage, she shrieked out, "NO. PLEASE JACK. DON'T GO." She chased after me to the garage and tried to stop me from opening the rear door all the while pleading with me not to go. I eased her away from the door and put my bag on the backseat. I moved to the driver's door and she planted herself to block me. I moved her away to the side and reached for the door handle.

Before I could pull the door open, another hand came out of nowhere and rested on mine. I turned to see Priya standing beside me. Donna was screeching, "Priya please make him stop. He can't go. Not like this. We have to talk this out."

Priya looked up at me. She must have recognized the resolve on my face as she said, "Jack. I know you're angry. I understand why. We should have had the conversation that we need to have before you found out this way. I can't even imagine what kind of pain you're feeling. When Naveen told me he wanted a divorce, I wasn't really in love with him anymore so it wasn't all that big a deal. I know the kind of love you and Donna have had. I know how hard it must have been to love her after Anna. I want you to know that I love you too, and so does Divi." She stopped talking and smiled as she continued, "Sylvia? Well, she loves your cock but that's all Sylvia can offer to a relationship." I couldn't help it. As stern an image as I wanted to project, I laughed.

Donna's sobbing morphed into a smile when I laughed. Priya stretched up and kissed me and whispered, "Stay. Love us all like you've loved Donna. Like you loved Anna." That was it for me. I burst out crying and collapsed down the driver's door and sat on the garage floor with my face buried in my arms and knees. Priya came down with me and cradled my head to her chest. Donna came down to the floor too and did the same. I cried like a baby. I hadn't cried like that since I had curled up in the corner of my bedroom in much the same position I was in now when my mind finished processing the fact that Anna had died in her sleep, and that was where I was in my mind at that moment.

Donna and Priya were both crying as they held me. Sylvia casually strode into the garage and said, "So, is he staying or leaving? I hope he's staying because I was really looking forward to fucking his cock down to a nub or least down to a normal size cock."

Donna pulled her face off mine and looked up at Sylvia and said, "Sylvi. You're not helping. Go back to Priya's. We've got this." Sylvia turned in a huff and stomped out of the garage.

There was a time in my life when having one beautiful woman pleading with me to do something would have swayed my decision. Now I had two beautiful women. But there had been a lot of water over the dam since then and I steeled my resolve as I stood up. Before Donna and Priya could get up to renew their objections, I pulled the driver's door open and got in. I locked the doors and started the car. Priya and Donna were both yanking on the door handles to no affect and were left with no other recourse but to pound on my window with their fists. They were both shrieking at me then. I backed out of the garage leaving them behind.

As I sped up the road, I saw Donna sprint across the road behind me and into the woods. She was heading for her car. I had no sooner made it to the paved roads when I saw her BMW leading a huge cloud of dust behind me. There was no way I was going to outrun her but I knew I didn't need to. Her poorly thought out plan was to follow me and renew her pleas when I stopped for gas or whatever. She stayed right on my tail for two hundred plus miles before she frantically began flashing her lights and tooting her horn. I kept on going and I watched in the rearview mirror as she pulled off the road into a gas station. Her pursuit was over.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers