Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers

Priya started by sliding on to my thighs and then cupping her torpedo tits in the palms of her hands and holding them up as high as she could as she dropped her head and dragged her tongue around her erect nipples. Then she looked up at me with a sensuous grin and ran her tongue around her lips. She used her index finger to motion me to lean forward and she locked her lips on mine when they were within range.

Donna had pulled off my cock and took Priya's place with Frankie except that she slid her legs onto Frankie's thighs like she had sat on mine and leaned forward and suckled breastmilk from Frankie's tits. Frankie encircled Donna's head with her hands and held her in place while she groaned from Donna's attack.

My cock was so hard as I anticipated sliding into Priya's pussy after all this time. Priya seemed to be intentionally teasing me as she'd pull my cock down and drag my glans through her sex and then let it snap back up again.

A scream from the dining room pulled my attention there. Jacob was on his back on the floor and Sylvia was thrusting her pussy on and off his cock. Ashley was facing Sylvia sitting on Jacob's face grinding her hips in every direction while Sylvia's face was buried between Ashley's mega-tits with her hands pressing those tits tightly to her. Ashley moved Sylvia's lips from nipple to nipple and Sylvia was happy to oblige. Then Ashley's hands dropped to Sylvia's tits and palmed her nipples as she groaned from the combined stimulation of Jacob's cock and Ashley's palms.

Priya grinned at me as she'd had enough of the teasing and she guided my cock to her pussy and pushed herself on. She was riding my cock and thighs like I was a horse as her back arched. She muttered, "Oh fuck, Jack. I needed this." She picked up her pace and I could feel my balls begin to seize. Priya could tell I was about to blow and she stopped. She whimpered, "I'm close. Don't go too soon. I never want this to end." Her teeth clenched tight and she was seething her gasps for air through them.

Divi and Eddie were watching the action in the dining room and Divi got up out of Eddie's lap and pulled him up and led him through the living room to stand beside Jacob on his back thrusting his hips up into Sylvia while he drilled his tiring tongue into Ashley's pussy. Ashley and Sylvia sat up straight to concentrate on Jacob's ministrations. Eddie stepped over Jacob's body and pushed his semi-erect cock to Ashley's lips and she grinned up at him and sucked him in. Divi stepped over Jacob's body too with her back to Eddie's back and shoved her pussy to Sylvia's lips. Sylvia didn't hesitate a moment and drove her tongue into Divi's pussy. Both Eddie and Divi's groans joined those of Jacob, Sylvia and Ashley.

The look on Priya's face told me she was about to be crushed with an orgasm and she groaned out, "Oh fuck Jack. Cum in me. NOOOOWWW." I had been close but was holding back to wait for her and now I was behind. I felt her pussy clenching hard on my cock as I felt cum boil up out of my balls and launch into her. She felt it coming and she screamed out, "YES. YES. OH FUCK. YES," and she burst into tears.

Donna pulled back from Frankie's breasts to watch Priya as she gyrated on my thighs as tears streamed down her cheeks to my thighs. Donna looked from Priya to me and smiled. Frankie smiled up at me too. I had learned a long time ago that tears after an orgasm was often an emotional release that complimented a woman's physical release. It didn't happen all the time.

Eddie blew a load into Ashley's mouth and she pulled off after the first shot and aimed Eddie's cock at her tits and he emptied himself on them. Divi groaned hard into an orgasm driven by Sylvia' lips sucking on Divi's blood gorged erect clitoris. Both hers and Eddie's legs gave out and they collapsed first onto Jacob's body and then off to the floor.

Sylvia then exploded into her orgasm and Ashley groaned and stiffened as a soft orgasm grabbed her. Jacob followed soon after as he groaned, "UUUNNGGAAAHHH," and blew his load into Sylvia's pussy.

The moans and groans and spastic body pulsing slowed and gasping breathing slowly recovered. The gasping was the only sound in the room for several minutes and then everything became quiet. No one moved. Clothes were everywhere and plates full of food were still on the table.

Priya pushed herself off my thighs and cuddled with Donna on the floor at Frankie's and my feet. Frankie turned to me and we kissed passionately. She pulled back and said, "I know you thought I was the one responsible for keeping this from happening. You were afraid that I wasn't on board. Right?"

I smiled and nodded as I said, "I wasn't sure how you would react to me having sex with beautiful women whom I'd had relationships before. I'd seen you with Joyce but I wasn't sure if you'd want to participate too."

Frankie continued, "I've been as on-board as anyone but I knew you weren't sure how I'd react or even how you'd react. I'm sorry I pushed you to take that last step tonight but I was so horny I couldn't stand it. They were all so gorgeous tonight. Are you okay with all this? Donna is now just someone else that you've had sex with."

I leaned over to her and said, "Well aren't you the little smarty pants? I guess we can all stop walking around on egg-shells now." Frankie grinned and nodded.

Frankie said, "I was hoping that Divi would get her shot at you but she didn't. Neither did I, and I wanted to. Can we ask her to stay the night?" Frankie never ceased to amaze me. I kissed her and nodded my agreement and she grinned and gave me a passionate kiss.

Everyone got themselves together and redressed. I overheard Donna talking quietly with Frankie about how long it had taken for me to get my shit together. Frankie just smiled at her. She knew that getting my shit together was only part of it. She knew that because she hadn't tried to guide me into what happened tonight that I'd figure that she wasn't all that in to lesbian sex and if that was true then I wouldn't try to push her in that direction even though all the other women were. As far as she was concerned, it was another sign of my love for her. It was true too. If Frankie had made it clear that she wasn't into lesbian sex; tonight, nor any night like it in the future would have happened. At least not with my participation.

The guys all sprawled on the living room furniture while the women cleaned up from dinner. There was a lot of left overs and Frankie made up doggy-bags for everyone. Frankie pulled Priya aside and told her of our plans for Divi if it was alright with her. I saw Priya grin and heard her say that Divi and I had a history and that she knew Divi was disappointed with how things worked out this evening. I pulled Divi aside and told her of our plan and she was a walking grin after that.

Sylvia and Eddie were the first to leave. I wondered if Eddie could get them home before Sylvia was all over him. Ashley and Jacob left minutes later to a flurry of kisses and groping. Priya and Donna plucked Little Anna from our bed without waking her and draped her head and arms over Donna's shoulder still sound asleep. Frankie and I kissed her on the cheek. She never moved.

After Donna and Priya went down the deck stairs Frankie said, "I'll check on Mikey. We hadn't heard a peep from him over the baby-monitor. He's a good boy. "Why don't you and Divi take a shower and I'll come down and join you in a few minutes," said Frankie. Divi just grinned and headed for the bedroom.

I called to Divi and she stopped at the doorway, "Go ahead without me. I want to check on Mikey too. Don't use all the hot-water." Divi frowned but didn't object and she continued through the bedroom into the bathroom. Frankie grabbed a plastic bottle off the counter and headed up the stairs. We were both still naked and I goosed Frankie going up the stairs. She screeched and tried to go faster to stay ahead of me. We both got laughing and hugged and kissed at the top of the stairs. We quietly opened Mikey's door and checked on him with illumination provided by the hall ceiling light. Mikey was laying there in his crib on his back looking up at us with a grin on his face. Frankie and I smiled at each other and I reached down and picked him up. I sat in the rocking chair and Frankie gave me the bottle of formula and Mikey latched onto the rubber nipple. I whispered to Frankie, "I've got this. Go check on Divi. I'll be down when he's done." Frankie smiled at me and didn't argue. She leaned in and kissed me and then Mikey.

Mikey drank most of the bottle and then started gumming the rubber nipple. I knew he was just fooling around so I put him down in the crib and he curled up as I gently rubbed his back. He was asleep in another minute. I brought the mostly empty bottle downstairs and put it on the counter. The only sound in the house was a kerplunk of ice dropping from the ice-maker and the following shush of water refilling it. Then I heard a chorus of feminine moans from the bedroom. I stepped to the bedroom door. The light on Frankie's nightstand was on and Frankie and Divi were engaged in a side by side sixty-nine. They were both naked. I watched them for a minute or two before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. I turned on the shower and stepped in under the hot water. I quickly washed and rinsed and then stepped out to dry off. When I shut off the shower, I heard Frankie screeching, "Oh my God, Divi. Yes. I'm cumming. OOOHHH."

I eased the door open to the bedroom so I wouldn't disturb them. Frankie was just in the process of shoving her face back in Divi's pussy. It wasn't long before Divi groaned into her own orgasm. Then they rolled onto their backs gasping for oxygen. Their chests heaved with each breath. Frankie's tits were big and round and formed a natural cleavage between them even without a bra. Her aureoles weren't much darker than her light skin and they were small for the size of her breasts. Her nipples were erect and sticking up about a half inch. Her aureoles tightened further. A bead of milk had formed on her left breast. Divi's tits were torpedo shaped like her mothers. They were firm and stuck out from her chest. Even though they were pretty big, she didn't need a bra to lift them up. The tapering of her breast blended perfectly with her dark aureoles and when her nipples were erect, like they were then, they continued the contour of the torpedo shape to a point like the tip of a bullet.

I moved into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Frankie lifted her head to look at me. "Hey baby. Sorry. We started without you." She ran her hand down to her soaking wet sex and dragged two fingers from her anus to her clitoris and then pushed them into her mouth. She moaned, "mmmmmm".

Divi looked over at Frankie and said, "Jesus Christ, Frankie. That was hot. I've been wanting to do that for a long time. PPPHHHEEEEWWWW." She ran her fingers through her sex and sucked them clean.

Frankie sat up and looked to see what the status of my cock was. She grinned at me and said, "Well. I see it was as hot for you as it was for us. Divi. Take a look at that monster."

Divi rolled on her side facing me and looked at my steel-hard cock bobbing up out of my lap. She said, "Yummmm. That looks delicious. Who's going first? It belongs to you. You should go first."

Frankie giggled and said, "You're our guest. You get first dibs," as she motioned for Divi to go.

I put up my hand to stop Divi as she scrambled up onto her hands and knees. Divi sat back on her feet with a confused look on her face. I said, "I was watching you two and you are so hot together. I would like a three way, if you don't mind?"

Frankie looked at Divi. Their facial expressions morphed into sultry smiles. Frankie giggled and said, "Please don't throw me in the briar patch." They were both heading for me and said, in stereo, "Get over here buster." I moved into the middle of the bed on my back. My cock swung around and slapped down on my stomach before rising several inches and bobbing in the air. Fuck, it was hard. With two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen circling me as they jockeyed for position, there was no way it could be anything but hard.

I had envisioned one on my face and the other on my cock, but they took up positions on either side of my legs and set their tits down on my thighs as they both licked up and down their side of my shaft and then Frankie pushed her lips over the crown and Divi sucked in the testicle on her side as she stroked my cock with one hand. I pushed a pillow under my head so I didn't have to strain my neck to watch.

They switched up as Frankie pulled off my glans and Divi pushed her lips on and pushed down until my glans slipped into her throat as Frankie sucked in the testicle on her side. I groaned and drove my head back into the pillow as I pushed up my hips. Divi was staring at me with those gorgeous dark eyes. She actually smiled around my cock buried in her throat. She pulled off to breathe and slurped up the saliva that followed. Frankie reached up and collected whatever saliva was available and rubbed it on my shaft. They kissed each other with passion and I thought, 'Fuck. They're hot together.'

I was going to cum if they kept this up so I reached down and pulled Frankie off my testicle and motioned for her to come up. She got the message and positioned herself on my face. She was looking at Divi as she continued her deep throat blow job and she watched Frankie maneuver her pussy to my lips. Divi took one last deep dive and then pulled off and threw one leg across my hips and started dry-humping on my shaft before she cocked her hips up high with one foot on the bed and pushed my cock into her pussy. We both groaned hard as she let gravity push her down to her depth. Frankie giggled and commented on how my groan vibrated through her sex. She placed her hands on my ribs and started rapidly sliding her sex forward and back and side to side and then combined those motions in a circle.

Divi had sucked her breath into her lungs and held it as she slammed her pussy up and down my cock. She had a grimace on her face. I was rocking my hips up and down to maximize the sensation. Divi's tight pussy was working my cock so hard that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Frankie leaned forward offering her lips to Divi and Divi leaned toward her. I had one hand on one of Frankie's tits and the other on one of Divi's. They both had a grip on my wrists, pulling my hands from one tit to the other.

My tongue was tiring and I changed up my attack by sucking Frankie's swollen clitoris to my lips to stretch it and hold it in place as I gently flicked my tongue on it. Frankie screamed with that and yelled out, "Jesus, Baby. I'm cumming on your face." Then she groaned out, "Oh no. Shit. Here it comes." I got the jist of her words and it was confirmed a moment later, when Frankie lifted herself off my face and a hard stream of 'squirt' blasted from her pussy. I opened my mouth to collect what I could as Frankie gyrated everywhere and started screeching at a pitch on the edge of the human hearing range.

I couldn't see Divi's expression but I know that it turned her on as she increased her pace on my cock and moments later, she screamed into her own orgasm. I held her arms to hold her spastic motion on my hips. I had been worrying that I'd go too quick but now, I was way behind. I took suction on Frankie's pussy with my lips and flicked her clitoris and Frankie burst into another scream and then into another orgasm. She was groaning, "You have to stop. Oh God. You have to stop. Oh Jesus." I pulled my lips and tongue back from her sex and she collapsed off my head to my left side. She curled up in a fetal position gasping for air.

Divi had settled her pussy down on my shaft, unmoving as she gasped for air. When Frankie fell off to the side, Divi looked at me and burst out laughing. I was a drowned rat from Frankie's squirt. My hair was dripping wet. I got laughing too and my laughing spasms drove my hips up at Divi and she groaned hard. Frankie was oblivious to us as she continued to surge air into her lungs.

I couldn't believe that after being so close to a climax when we started, I had totally lost it. There wasn't a semblance of a pending orgasm. It was gone with the distraction of Frankie's squirt. I didn't say anything about it and was content, at that point, to curl up with these gorgeous women and go to sleep in a Jack-sandwich. Divi fell off my hips to cuddle up with Frankie. I had to roll with her because my cock was so hard. Divi was unaware and unconcerned that I was still so hard.

I pulled myself off the bed and turned on the shower again. I quickly washed and dried off before going to the linen closet for a clean set of sheets. Divi and Frankie were entwined with one of Divi's nipples on Frankie's lips and they were both sound asleep in a dry-spot. I pulled a comforter off the foot of the bed and gently laid it over them and Frankie emitted an "mmmmmm." The rest of the bed was soaked so I went out to the living room and lay on the sofa and pulled down a crocheted Afghan that my grandmother had made as a wedding gift to Anna and me. My cock quickly softened and took up it's normal position on my left hip. I laid there thinking about the events of the evening. I worried that Frankie was okay with everything. Amongst this group; this had never happened before and that included even before Frankie joined the group. She was my number one priority. Mikey and Little Anna were close seconds and everyone else and everything else was down the list. If Frankie was good, I was good. At the moment, everything seemed fine. I'd find out in the morning.

As it turned out, I found out before morning. I woke suddenly as the afghan lifted off my body and Frankie climbed under it on top of me. She kissed me as I grabbed her ass to center her on my hips. Then she started grinding her pubic mound on my cock and it was responding just like she'd planned. We broke our embrace and Frankie whispered, "That was some dinner party wasn't it?" I chuckled and kissed her again. She continued, "Are you okay with everything?"

I chuckled again and whispered, "I'm thrilled, if you are." She chuckled this time and kissed me hard as her pubis continued grinding on my cock.

She pulled back from my lips and said, "After all that with Divi and me, you didn't get off, did you?" I hesitated before shaking my head. With her baby talk voice that she reserved for Mikey, she said, "Poor baby," as she reached down between us and rolled onto her left hip and guided my cock to her pussy before rolling back on her stomach as she impaled herself on my erection. We both let out a groan as she drove her hips down.

She didn't take up a fucking motion as I expected. We resumed our passionate kisses as she flexed her vaginal muscle on my cock and I responded by flexing my cock back at her. She giggled into my mouth and pulled back. She said, "Let's see if we can get each other off this way." I knew we could. I'd done it before and I recalled the amazing intensity of that orgasm. If ever there was a moment that was perfectly suited for a 'flex-off' it was right then.

Frankie started out being amused by the effort but it wasn't long before she wasn't amused any more. She was breathing erratically by the physical effort to be sure, but then she started moaning and just before she exploded into her orgasm, she muttered, "Oh fuck, Jack. I didn't think you could do it. Oh my gaawwddd. Here I go." She abandoned the flexing of her vaginal muscles and started humping furiously as her climax took control of her. Her lips were everywhere on my face and neck and chest. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I flexed back on her and she wheezed out a soft scream and I went rigid under her and cum rocketed up my shaft into her pussy. She muttered, "Oh Jesus." The word "Yes" came out on a hard exhalation of trapped air. It sounded like the hiss of a large snake. We humped each other until the last of my many salvos were delivered.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers