Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

By the time I got back to the fire pit, Priya and Donna had left too. Frankie was sitting in her chair waiting for me. I offered my hand to help her up but she pushed me back in my chair and stood up and stripped both the top and bottom of her bikini off and lifted her left leg over my thighs and sat down in my lap. She kissed me passionately and my cock started to rise again. She broke our embrace and she smiled at me. She said, "Wow. This has been an amazing twenty-four hours." I nodded and kissed her. She reached down between her legs and guided my stiff cock into her pussy and dragged it along her clitoris on the way as she emitted a loud groan.

She rocked her pussy on my cock. Her feet didn't reach the ground so she was just riding me like a rodeo bull as her legs pushed forward against the front leg of the chair as she rocked her hips back. She moaned hard as her mouth fell open. I was pulling on her ass, driving her on and letting her retreat. I was expecting my balls to begin aching but they seemed fine. We rocked in the chair like that for several minutes before Frankie's face suddenly dropped onto my shoulder as she whimpered, "Oh fuck Baby. I'm cumming again." Her movements picked up the pace and when she started clenching on my cock, I was groaning into my orgasm. I thought I'd never stop launching salvo after salvo into her. She muttered, "Oh my gawwd. Yes. Fill me up." I did and she was pushing cum out of her before she struggled out of my lap. She grabbed her bikini bottom and shoved it to her crotch to stop her leaking. I helped her up the stairs with one hand on her arm and the other carrying the baby monitor.

I held her up in the shower with one hand and washed her with the other. She got laughing as she was fully aware of her inebriated condition. I dried her off as she slumped on the toilet and then I helped her to bed before returning to the shower to clean myself.

By the time I slid under the covers, Frankie was either asleep or passed out. I kissed her inert face on the lips which prompted the slightest smile to form along with a soft "mmmmmmm". Tomorrow would likely be a rough day for her and the others.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers