Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Frankie settled down after that and cuddled her face into my neck and kissed me. We fell back to sleep with her full weight on me and my cock still buried in her. I remember waking again when my soft cock dropped out of her. She mumbled, "mmmmmmmm" but never came to full consciousness.

When we woke to daylight, Frankie popped her head up and slurped up her drool from my neck. She started to roll off me but she felt something on her butt-cheek and she reached back to see what it was. She pulled off a sticky-note and brought it to her face. She giggled as she read it and I said, "What is it?"

She sat up on the edge of the sofa and said, "It's a note from Divi. It says: 'Have to go to work. Had a wonderful time. Need to do it again soon. Luv Divi'." Frankie giggled and wiped the note through her sex and stuck the note to my forehead and got up and staggered into the kitchen complaining about her back. I could smell the odor of sex from the note and I pulled it off and read it. I joined her at the sink as I pressed myself to her back and wrapped my arms around her front and molested her tits. She giggled and pushed my hands away and said, "Stop that." I didn't. I leaned down and kissed her on the side of the neck and she moaned as she turned her head to grant me full access to her neck.

I pulled her hair aside and kissed her once more with the same response and said, "Let's shower and go to breakfast at the Diner." Frankie grinned at me and slid from between me and sink and headed for the bathroom pulling me along by my flaccid dick.

When we arrived at the Diner, we discovered that everyone else had the same idea. Eddie and Sylvia and Jacob and Ashley were at one table and Donna and Priya and Little Anna sat at another table right beside them. Divi slid an empty table against Donna and Priya's table and I pulled over three chairs for us. Frankie set Mikey's portable seat in one of the chairs and he had the most precious smile on his face when he saw Anna. We gave kisses and hugs all around.

Ashley said, "Hey strangers. Long time no see," as she grinned at us. We all ate and talked and stayed away from the events of last night. There were other customers there and Divi could only spend a short time visiting, but she found the time to coochy-coo Mikey which always got him laughing.

On the way home, Frankie took my hand off the steering wheel and held it on the center console as she looked up at me. I smiled at her and said, "What? You have a strange expression on your face."

Frankie said, "I love you Jack."

I stole a glance at her and said, "I know you do. I love you too."

Frankie kept looking at me and after a period of silence, she said, "I just wanted you to know that after last night, I'm not going to pull a Donna on you. Priya and Divi are intoxicating and I kind of understand what happened. But, I'm not Donna so don't worry about me."

I smiled at Frankie and said, "I appreciate the comment but that never even occurred to me. I love you too and you don't have to worry about that love straying anywhere else. Our group of women are all gorgeous but you stand heads-above any of them." Frankie gripped my hand tighter and smiled at me. I continued, "I think we're both good so we don't need to keep reassuring each other. Okay?"

Frankie said, "I know the others are into sex with the other guys. At this point, I'm not into having sex with Jacob or Eddie. I'm not a lesbian but I really enjoyed the sex with Priya, Donna and especially Divi, so I guess that makes me bi-sexual," she said. "I guess I've always known that though. Joyce and Angela are too. Anna wasn't though."

I laughed and said, "Don't feel like you have to have sex with Jacob and Eddie. I'm not into them either." Frankie looked at me and burst out laughing. I joined her. She held my hand until I pulled into the garage and she gave it back to me and got out of the car. I grabbed Mikey from his car seat and followed Frankie inside.

The weather had turned from Spring to Summer finally. It was particularly hot and Frankie got into her bikini. When I saw her in it, I wanted to strip it right back off and take her to bed. She giggled as I took every opportunity to fondle her tits and ass while she fended me off. We took the baby monitor down to the lawn below the deck and spread out on a blanket. I lathered Frankie all over with sunscreen and Frankie got laughing as I rubbed the cream into the fun places that had little exposure to the sun. Then she took the cream and applied it down my chest to my stomach and into my bathing suit. My dick went instant hard and Frankie made sure the sunscreen was sufficiently rubbed into the skin of my steel shaft.

Frankie looked all around to see if anyone was around and then pulled my suit down to expose my glans. She pushed her lips over it and drilled her tongue around the ridge concentrating on the 'spot'. I humped up my hips and groaned hoping she'd take more but she pulled off and put my suit back in place. I was looking at the clouds and muttered, "You little tease." She giggled and kissed the top on my tented bathing suit and flopped down beside me on her stomach with her hands under her left cheek. I tickled her side-boob and she quickly dropped her elbows to her side to protect herself. Her face was to me with her auburn hair covering half of it. I gave her an air-kiss and she smiled and sent one back. I lifted my head to scan down her body from her shoulders to the hollow at the base of her spine just as her ass rose up the slope to her thighs which were slightly parted. I loved Frankie's body but her ass was spectacular and my cock hardened further in my suit. Frankie giggled when she saw the movement in my suit and dropped her right hand on it to hold it down. She didn't make any further movements and my cock began to soften as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I had nodded off but I was in the most erotic dream and it seemed so incredibly real. The entire dream consisted of a blow job. I don't even know what position I was in. There wasn't any hint of whether I was sitting down, laying down or standing up, not that it mattered. My cock was incredibly hard and a face was bobbing up and down on it. At first the face was blurred like I was coming out of a fog. As the face cleared, I realized that it was Anna. She was smiling at me with my cock buried in her mouth. She lowered her eye contact to adjust the angle and when she looked back up again, the face was Divi's and she was deep throating me and then she pulled up and kissed my glans and turned to look to her right as if someone else was there. When she turned back to my cock, the face had changed to Donna. She was lapping her way from my balls to my crown and then rolled her lips over the tip. In my dream, I was moaning from the stimulation. Donna dropped her face as she pushed down my cock and when she came back up again the face was Ashley's. She pulled her face back to the glans and wrapped her huge tits around my shaft and used her hands to jerk me off with her tits while she held my velvet crown between her lips. I knew I was moaning and then I could actually hear myself moaning there were no other sounds in my dream.

Ashley's face fell back into the fog and her tits, wrapped around my shaft morphed into Sylvia's face with her lips kissed to my shaft on the left side and Priya's lips on the right. They pushed their lips up and down the shaft and then they each took turns pushing onto my crown and down my shaft while the other sucked my balls.

Sylvia and Priya drifted back into the fog and a bikini clad body lowered itself and pushed onto my cock and sat down on my hips. I knew the body was Frankie's but her face was in the fog. Then the body leaned toward me as she rolled her hips to drag her clitoris along my shaft. I heard her groans join my moans. Frankie's face came down out of the fog and kissed me passionately.

Swirls of fog enveloped me and Frankie started to disappear in the swirling mist. Then I realized that her lips were still on mine and I heard her groan into my mouth and the dream became reality. I was awake, or least I thought I was. I was afraid to open my eyes for fear that the dream would fade away and I'd be there alone.

As I came to, I realized that it was a dream, or mostly a dream. Frankie was kissing me as she pressed her bikini clad tits to my chest and she had also pushed her pussy onto my shaft just like in the dream. I opened my eyes and she was looking down at me with a huge grin on her face. She said, "Wake up Jack. You were moaning. You must have been in some sexy dream. Your cock was going to bust right out of your suit. I couldn't see wasting such a hard erection."

She kissed me again and started a long, slow pull up my cock. I looked down and she had pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side and mine was hooked under my balls. She was on one knee and one foot, using her leg to push herself up until her labia and the tip of my glans were the only contact and then she let herself drop back on with a long groan. We groaned into each other's mouths as she kissed me again. She repeated this a few times before she couldn't stand it anymore and she began frantically driving her pussy up and down my shaft.

My cock was so hard, I though it might explode and I didn't care. I was oblivious to the world around me other than Frankie's pussy flying on and off my cock. Then the roar of a boat going by with horn beeping and people cheering brought me back and I humped my hips up and groaned out, "UUUNNGGG," as cum exploded up my shaft and into her pussy. She pulled herself up to receive my load and the change of angle pushed her over into her own orgasm. She was grinding her pussy down while I was pushing each salvo up. Her mouth fell open as her eyes pinched shut. Her face screwed up tight in what looked like pain. I pumped at least eight powerful streams of cum into her and I could feel it drooling down over my balls. Frankie was in a silent scream as she gasped for air. Her body spasmed as her lower back arched driving her hips forward and her torso back and then it repeated in reverse.

When I finished, Frankie was still going. Tears were rolling down her cheeks but there was no hint that she was crying. Just the tears. She kept up the movement on my softening cock and then Frankie was crushed by a huge orgasm and she let out a loud scream that would bring anyone within earshot running. She shoved her fist to her mouth and screamed again into it. Her pussy was clenching furiously on my cock. Her hip movement stopped as she rode out her orgasm. She was gasping for air and she dropped her torso onto mine and I wrapped my arms around her back.

It took a while before her last clench gripped my cock. It was still semi-hard from all her clenching. She pushed her legs out from under her and settled all her weight on me and she ground her pubic mound one more time on mine. Her face was on my chest facing toward Priya's house. Frankie giggled and said, "Priya and Donna and Divi are all over there watching us and diddling each other. She lifted her head from my chest and pulled herself up my body to kiss me and in the process, pulled her pussy off my cock so that only the glans was inside.

Another boat raced by tooting the horn. I reached to the edge of the blanket and rolled us over so I was on top with the blanket covering both of us. Frankie looked up at me and whispered, "I love you, Jack," as she lifted her head to kiss me.

I accepted her kiss and whispered back, "I love you too Frankie." We kissed again and then I pushed my semi-hard cock back into her and we both groaned. I rolled my hips driving my pelvis to hers and she responded with the same motion. I heard footsteps coming across the lawn and I stopped moving. Frankie was listening too and she broke out in a huge grin. The footsteps were coming from Jacobs direction. Frankie broke into a giggle when the footsteps stopped a few feet from us. We couldn't see who it was with the blanket over us. Whoever it was sat down on the lawn beside us.

Frankie giggled again and I noticed that every time she did that, I could feel her vibrations on my cock. Then Ashley's voice said, "You know. I didn't get a chance with either of you guys last night. I'm not complaining because I had an awesome time. Well, I guess I am complaining, aren't I?" Frankie giggled again and Ashley continued, "You know that you're stealing my boat parade, don't you?" This time I chuckled and Frankie burst out laughing. Ashley lifted the blanket and looked down at us in our missionary position. Ashley was in one of her many bikinis and the top didn't come close to containing her boobs. Most of both nipples were exposed above the material.

Just as Ashley was asking if there was any way she could get involved with what we were doing, the baby monitor went off as the tinny voice of Mikey crying came from the speaker. I pulled my self up off Frankie and she groaned hard when I came out of her. I said, "I'll take care of it, Babe." She threw me an air-kiss and Ashley moved in under the blanket. As I walked up the stairs to the deck, I chuckled as both Ashley and Frankie were giggling under the blanket.

Mikey needed a change. I put him back down in the crib and turned on the mobile. Mikey grinned and followed his favorite animal around. I returned to the deck and stood at the rail watching the writhing under the blanket and the moans and gasping for air. I decided to let them go. I needed a few minutes to recuperate anyway. I sat down in my zero-gravity chair. The boats going by didn't pay any attention to a heaped-up blanket on the lawn even though it was undulating.

Then Ashley's muffled voice groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Right there. Oh God. Yes." The writhing under the blanket increased considerably for a couple minutes before things settled down again.

Then I heard Frankie say, "Oh my God, Ashley, I can't believe I'm gonna cum again. Jesus, here it comes. AAAHHHHH," and the writhing ramped up again. I couldn't see Donna, Priya and Divi sitting in chairs in Priya's yard but I could hear them cheering and I assumed they were cheering what was happening under the blanket.

The blanket was pulled back and Ashley and Frankie were sprawled out in a side-by-side scissors position. They were both naked from the waist down. Their tops were lodged in their cleavage. Ashley's top was so buried I couldn't tell if she still had it on. They were heaving air into their lungs as their arms flopped out to their sides.

Off to my right, I saw movement and looked to see what it was. Divi was sprinting across the yard with Donna and Priya following along behind. Divi slid across the grass into Ashley's side and rolled up on top of her right hip. Donna got there next and moved in on top of Frankie. Priya dropped into a lip-lock with Ashley.

I got up from my chair to lean over the railing to get a better view. The boats that had been streaking by were now coming to a complete stop. There was some jockeying for position because my pontoon boat blocked some of the view. Bikini tops were flying everywhere, as they all searched for tits to suck on.

My cock, that had been semi-hard as I imagined what was going on under the blanket between Ashley and Frankie, was suddenly rock hard. I reached into my bathing suit and started jerking myself off with slow strokes. Divi yelled out, "Pig pile." That got everyone laughing. Priya reached back and pulled the blanket over the whole pile and it was back to imagination from there. The boats hung around for a while but then they moved off down the lake.

I heard Mikey crying through the baby monitor and the blanket folded back. Frankie was gasping for air again as she looked over her shoulder toward the house. I said, "No problem, Babe. I've got it." The blanket fell back over her. I went to tend to him. I couldn't find anything particularly wrong so I got a bottle from the kitchen and fed him in the rocking chair. He attacked the bottle so that must have been it.

By the time I got back down to the deck, the action under the blanket was over. They had all got back into their bikinis and were sitting in lounge chairs by the fire pit like nothing had happened. I delivered drinks to the five of them for the rest of the afternoon and before it started to get dark, they were all pretty well bombed. I sat with them but I didn't engage their conversation which had become a cacophony of slurred sentences that were punctuated with giggles and laughter as each one was fully aware of how drunk the others were but totally unaware that they were too.

I returned to the house to make more drinks. I was getting ice out of the freezer and when I closed the freezer door, Frankie was there with her bikini in her hand. She startled me because it was dark in the dining room and I didn't see her at first. I set the ice in a bowl as Frankie pushed herself against me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she pushed back and sucked in air and groaned out, "Jesus your hands are cold." I chuckled and pulled her to me again as she sucked another breath in but she didn't pull away. She stretched up and kissed me and then said, "Are you okay? You've been quiet all afternoon."

I kissed her and ran my hands down over her ass and pulled her pelvis against me. "I'm fine Babe. You guys really put on a show." Frankie pushed her hand down in my pants and I instantly responded when her fingers curled around my cock. She gave me a sultry look and dropped to her knees and sucked my cock deep in her mouth. My head snapped back and my hands moved to the back of her head. I wasn't holding her there. I didn't need to. My hips started a rhythmic cadence as I gently fucked her face. She kept her position and let me do the work. My legs buckled a couple times but I was able to recover.

I was concentrating on Frankie sucking my cock and I didn't notice Divi come through the open screen until she took a seat at the bar and watched us. When she saw that I had seen her she said, "I get next dibs," and grinned.

Frankie pulled off my cock and slurped in the trailing saliva and said, "Sorry, Divi. There isn't going to be any dibs. This is all mine." She pushed back on and I continued fucking her face. Divi watched us as she twirled her index fingernail around her right nipple. My muscles seized as my orgasm suddenly slammed into me. Even though it caught me by surprise, Frankie had pulled back to lock her lips on my ridge and greedily sucked the cum out of me. She swallowed as she needed to and when she was sure I was done, she pulled off and dragged her tongue through the 'eye'. Then she stood up with chipmunk cheeks and pursed lips and I knew she was going to share a mouthful of cum with Divi.

Divi's eyes lit up when she saw what Frankie was doing and she locked her lips on Frankie's as she received her share of the load. They both turned back to me and grinned at me and gulped down the load. Then Frankie pushed her tits to me again and said, "No one needs any more drinks. They're going to pass out in their chairs if they have another. I threw the ice back in the ice-maker and the three of us walked down the stairs to join the others.

Even though their eyes couldn't focus, they wanted me to start a fire in the pit. Frankie nodded and I went to work. The pine logs burned fast and hot and I had a roaring fire in no time. It was kind of humorous to look at the faces, illuminated by the fire, as their heads rolled around on their necks as they tried hard to maintain some semblance of sobriety. Their efforts were lost causes and it wasn't long before there were no more conversations at all, not even slurred ones.

Divi got the ball rolling when she announced that she was done and she got up and headed for her house. Ashley didn't announce anything. She just got up and staggered toward her house. Frankie gave me a nod toward Ashley and I got the message. 'Help Ashley home.' I quickly caught up with her as she started veering into the underbrush between her house and mine. I lightly gripped her arm and guided her back on track. I don't think she even realized that I was there.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers