Wake Up Little Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Oh for fuck's sake, the bloody zip's bust," he exclaimed, "Shit!"

"Let me help," asked Susie hopefully reaching for him, "Let me see if I can fix it."

"Get off!" said Chris, batting her hand away quickly, "I'll deal with it - not you."

His hips moved again as he attempted to ease the tension on that part of his clothing, his bum squirming on his seat as he pulled in his abdomen to allow room for his cock to fit.

He looked up and straight at Susie's gleaming eyes.

"I'm not wearing underpants," he admitted, almost to himself, "Wish I was now!"

And the reason for his wish became completely apparent a moment later; as he placed his hands behind himself to push himself into a more comfortable position the material of his fly fell open and a generous six inches of his cock sprang out between the metallic teeth of his broken zip!

"Oh fuckin' hell!" he cried, his hands momentarily captive underneath his arse, "Oh God, no!"

"Oh God yes!" breathed Susie, her eyes on stalks, "Wow - he's fantastic! What a fuckin' huge cock!"

Quickly as he could Chris dragged a hand from under his arse and clamped it over his cock, but Susie had already had a good look and she wasn't about to give up now. And anyway, getting an erection back inside your fly is a whole lot harder than letting it out!

"No - take your hand away!" she demanded, "I want to see him properly. Please let me!"

Truthfully there wasn't a whole lot else Chris could think to do. Yes, he could have stood up and headed off to his bedroom to change - but she'd already seen him and if he moved, even more of his cock would probably become exposed.

He could have tried to tuck it away again but it might not have worked; he might instead have made things even more evident.

Instead he just very slowly removed his hand, leaving his penis standing proudly above his broken fly. And as Susie and Chris both looked at his cock, so his penis jerked; a tear of precum oozed from the tip and his foreskin slid slowly back to reveal his huge plum-coloured knob.

"Shiiiiit," moaned Chris, his face glowing, "Don't look!"

"Oh my God, I've just got to," breathed Susie, her eyes fixed on his penis, "I've never seen anything so wonderful, so big, so fuckin' strong!"

Now the ice was broken; Susie's words had put strength into his mind. And now Chris began to actually feel quite proud of his massive penis and the combination of the alcohol and his sister's praise was adding steel to his erection for some reason.

He smiled somewhat self-consciously at Susie and flexed his pelvic muscles, causing his cock to jerk energetically while he watched her reactions. He'd expected her to lick her lips and smile but her reactions weren't at all what he'd expected; instead both her hands slowly fell to the junction between her legs, her fingers curling inwards to cup and press at her panties.

Her mouth was hanging open as if transfixed and unable to move; as if her brain had seized up while Chris continued to stare at her, his own body now frozen too. But the sight of her touching herself was making his cock jerk and swell even more - someone had to speak...

"So what do you really think of it?" asked Chris bravely, "Is it what you expected?"

"No," Susie eventually answered, "It's so much bigger - no wonder those girls had trouble."

"See," replied Chris as he looked down at his own penis still standing there, "I told you."

But Susie had now come out of her trance-like state and was recovering her bravery although one hand remained at her panties.

"But...I can only see part of it," she said, "How much more is there - it looks as if there's a lot more hidden."

"You've seen enough, more than enough actually," replied Chris, moving his hands as if to cover his penis again, "I'm going to put it away now."

"No - no, don't, please," pleaded Susie, "I love looking at it. Let me see it properly too. Push your trousers down."

"I'm not a bloody stripper," said Chris, feeling hot all over, "No - I'm going to put him away now."

"Please don't," moaned Susie again, but this time she moved her hand and quickly placed it on Chris's trousers, right beside his jutting penis.

"Aaaaahhh!" he cried, "Careful!"

"What - what's there to be careful about?" asked Susie, her hand moving ever closer.

"You might touch it," he replied, "You mustn't do that!"

"Oh Chris, please - I wasn't going to touch it!" Susie moaned, her hand still on his trousers, "Please don't put it away - it's wonderful."

"No way! I'm not sitting here all night with my dick hanging out," he replied somewhat testily, "Come on; get your hand off me."

But Susie had other ideas; she'd become captivated by his wondrous weapon and had no intention of allowing him to hide it. And she was now becoming determined to do some more exploring...

Quickly now, both hands moved away from his penis and taken by surprise, Chris didn't respond as her hands smartly moved to his waistline. And in what seemed like mere seconds she had his trousers undone, the material falling apart under the pressure of his underlying flesh and now his entire penis was exposed, right down to his curly, whiskery pubes - his t-shirt being too short to cover it.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck off!" he cried desperately, covering his cock with his hands and leaping to his feet. But that was his undoing; the sudden action causing his trousers to slip rapidly down because his concern was for his cock rather than his clothes.

"Aaaaahhhhh shit!" he cried, releasing his hold on his cock and making a valiant effort to gather his trousers, but Susie's hands stopped him in mid flight. She held his hands tight, locked onto his trousers, which were now around his thighs. His penis was now partially hidden as he bent over but his situation was precarious indeed.

"Ahhhh - what the fuck are you doing?" he cried, doing his best to shake her hands off him, "Cut it out. Get off."

"Please, please let me look at him - I've never seen anything so...so bloody incredible," pleaded Susie, still grappling with his hands, "Don't be so mean!"

Chris just didn't know what to do now; he was once again caught in a dilemma. He desperately wanted to hide his penis and yet his sister was so full of praise that he felt almost obliged to let her see it. He'd never just stood and exposed himself like this and yet it was beginning to feel as if it was the right thing to do.

Taking a deep breath of resignation Chris unclenched his hands and straightened up, allowing his trousers to fall down to his ankles, his penis now completely on view.

"Go on then; have a good look if that's what you want," he said, "Just...just get on with it."

"Turn round then," said Susie, "Face towards me."

Obligingly he did so, shuffling around until his penis jutted out more or less on face level for Susie. She was simply gobsmacked. One of her hands moved slowly and surreptitiously to her groin once more while the other moved upwards to rub slowly over her breasts, seemingly an unconscious action, that sent shivers down Chris's spine. The hand at her breast now slowly squeezed her flesh and Susie found herself sucking in a deep breath as thrills pulsated through her.

"Oh God, I'm getting all wet," she moaned, to Chris's complete embarrassment, "I'm getting soaked down there!"

Poor Chris had never had a girl talk about her private parts like this before and he wasn't at all sure what to do. All he knew was that her actions and words were making his penis jump and quiver with excitement and as he looked down he felt and saw a little dribble of precum swell from the tip and slide viscously to the floor.

"Oh no!" he moaned, "Please don't look - you're not supposed to look!"

Susie however, instead of being embarrassed or scared was now coming alive; her sexual equipment was excited and aroused and her body was now practically demanding more action.

Almost in slow motion her hand moved from her breast and grasped his penis, wrapping itself around his shaft while Chris just stood there transfixed by her temerity. Inside he wanted to slap her hand away and yet somehow he also wanted her to hold his cock; somehow he really wanted things to go further... Far too few girls had held onto his penis and most of those who'd explored had taken one look and shied away, but not his sister.

Susie's breath was now fast and ragged as her hand moved slowly on his shaft. He was too thick for her fingers to reach around but she'd got a good firm grip on him and wasn't about to lose it. Slowly her hand pulled his foreskin back to reveal his shiny knob and Susie gasped as another oozing of precum seeped from his penis.

"God, its fantastic!" she groaned, "I can't believe I'm holding it!"

Chris couldn't believe it either. He'd kind of expected Susie to simply look at him; to admire him and to be thrilled by him but instead she'd taken hold of him and now he simply didn't know what to do next. And what's more, Susie's hand was sending wildly exciting messages through his body that stirred up his hormones; hormones that were now driving him forward; encouraging him to let her continue.

What was worse; the excitement was building down there and instead of horror, the feelings of extreme sexual arousal were making his penis throb and jerk in her hand.

Susie could feel the movements of Chris's cock and her hand gripped him even more firmly, ensuring that she felt every last quiver and shudder. Unfortunately that also meant that Chris could feel Susie's hand that much better too...

"Ooooh fuck, you'd better stop that Susie!" moaned Chris eventually; his words not coming however until Susie had been caressing him for some few minutes, "You're getting me all excited!"

"Am I?" Susie asked, her hand squeezing him tighter still, "Is this turning you on?"

"Bloody right it is," he moaned as another involuntary shudder shook him, "Feels so good... Your hand feels wonderful..."

Susie was loving this; the sensations of holding onto what to her was by some way the biggest penis she'd ever seen were everywhere; causing her legs to tremble; her arm to shake and her pussy to vibrate urgently.

"Making me feel good too," she said, her voice far from steady, "Don't look!"

Chris couldn't help looking though because as she spoke, her hand wormed inside her panties, giving Chris a quick flash of her dark curly pubes; a sighting that stirred his feelings even more.

"You looked - I saw you!" Susie exclaimed, her fingers now busily moving inside her knickers, "You shouldn't."

"Why not - you're looking at my cock," replied Chris boldly, "I ought to get something in return."

But Susie was in no condition to reply now; her fingers had slid down between her wet lips and were now thrilling her clit. It was all Susie could do at this moment to remain calm and to keep her grip on Chris's penis but somehow she managed.

And in a way she now actually wanted Chris to see her actions; she was becoming bolder now; her desires centering on sex of some form or another. At the very least she was now going to have an orgasm and perhaps she could get Chris to have one too!

Her fingers continued to stimulate her body as she considered her options while she continued to slide her hand steadily up and down Chris's penis.

But a few moments later and the options were taken away from her as Chris's body and his penis suddenly jerked violently.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhh!" he cried, his voice high pitched and frantic, "Stop it - stop it!"

Susie however didn't understand the urgency of his demand and instead moved her hand faster.

"Why, what's the matter?" she asked, seeing Chris's face convoluted and panic-stricken.

"Oh no - no - it's too late!" moaned Chris, "I'm gonna cum! You're making me cum!"

Suddenly Susie realised where she was and exactly what was about to happen and with a start she leaned forward, her face no more than a foot or so from Chris's jutting swelling jerking cock.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, her hand now very busy inside her panties, "Make him cum! Make him cum for me!"

She was panting hard now and as Chris looked down he was shocked to see that she'd pulled her panties to one side as she frantically rubbed her clit. The excitingly shocking sight only served to send another wild impulse through Chris's body; an impulse that immediately sent the first spurt of cum shooting up from his balls to his cock.

"Oh God - here it is!" Chris managed to say, "Oooooh fuuuuuuck, oooooh fuuuuuck!"

"Ooooooooohhh, I'm cumming too," howled Susie, her hand strumming her clit, "Oh my God - yesssss!"

And with that the first energetic spurt of warm white spunk jetted out and splattered over Susie's neck, to stick there and to run warmly down into her cleavage.

"Chrissssss!" she yelled, urgently pulling at his penis, "Yesssss! Do it - do it again!"

Her hand moved rapidly on his cock now, pulling out another spurt of cum; and another and another - the powerful jets impacting on her face now; then onto her neck once more, before tapering off, the two last minor squirts splashing down onto her thighs.

Slowly she came back to her senses, slowly realising that quite apart from her face and chest being covered in cum, her hand was too. Almost reluctantly she let go of his penis and unconsciously brought her hand towards her face. She inhaled deeply of the salty sea-scent before extending her tongue and gathering a fair quantity of the viscous white stuff onto it, her tongue soon disappearing back inside her mouth.

"You shouldn't be doing that," moaned Chris, as finally his brain unlocked and his penis began to wilt, "That's dirty!"

"No it's not!" said Susie, her tongue licking her lips slowly and sensuously, "Not if it's someone you love."

"Huh!" said Chris, not entirely understanding her twisted logic, "Supposing I don't want you to?"

"Bit late, isn't it!" said Susie as her fingers gathered more spunk from her face to pop it inside her mouth, "Anyway, I love the taste - you've really got super spunk!"

Once again she'd caught him - he had absolutely no sensible response and could only watch as she cleaned herself up.

And then she shocked him again as she pulled the material of her top away from her breasts and looked down at her body.

"Oh look! Its run all the way down past my bra!" she said, "Don't want to get that all mucky - it's almost brand new."

With that she lowered her hands and quickly grasping the hemline of her top she lifted her top up and over her head, to sit there before Chris with her generous breasts hidden only by mere wisps of material.

Chris could clearly see the small lumpy dribbles of white spunk and the larger streams of lubricant that had slid down between her breasts even as far as her tummy button - and for some reason he actually felt quite proud of his achievement.

But at the same time his eyes kept flipping to her breasts and he felt his penis lurch as he saw her nipples, hard nubs of flesh pushing firmly against the mesh of her bra.

But no longer was he embarrassed; no longer was he shy. He'd just erupted spunk all over his sister's body courtesy of her hand and that deed had swept away all fear and panic; instead he felt excitement beginning to build once more.

And the level of excitement was raised even more as Susie reached behind herself and in a trice had undone and shrugged off her bra, leaving her sitting there with her hotly swollen breasts swaying slightly as she moved.

"Wowwwww!" he exclaimed, almost unable to help himself, "Look at those tits! Don't you look hot!"

Susie looked up at him then cast her eyes down over her breasts, noting the way her nipples stood up so proudly.

"Do you mind? They're not tits, they're breasts," she said, "Get it right!"

She pulled up her chest muscles, causing her breasts to push outwards, one nipple so nearly colliding with the end of Chris's drooping penis.

"Oooops!" she said wickedly, swinging her breasts from side to side inches from his cock, "Shouldn't do that, should I?"

"Why not?" asked Chris, feeling his penis begin to swell once more, "We might like it!"

"Ooooh, who's getting all brave then?" Susie asked, "We might like it, eh? So you admit that you enjoyed that, did you?"

"Course I did," he replied, "It was just a bit scary - doing it with you here."

"Huh - if it hadn't been for me, you wouldn't have done it at all," she said, "Well, you might have had a wank by yourself, but I bet this was better, wasn't it?"

"Bloody right it was!" said Chris, jerking his rising penis to reinforce his feelings, "You were good!"

"You'll be good too if you can find me a towel," said Susie, "I want to dry myself off. Can you get me one?"

Chris's eyes quickly found the towel that was over his chair and a moment later he was holding it out for Susie, but she kept her hands to herself.

"No, you do it," she said, smiling sweetly at him, "It's your mess."

Emboldened somehow, Chris bent down and pressed the towel to her body, cleaning the streaks from her thighs before moving up adjacent to her navel. She sucked in a breath as he touched her so intimately, loving the feeling as he applied the towel. Slowly his hand moved upwards from her tummy, mopping up the liquid as he went until his hand slid between her breasts.

He felt the softness of her flesh against the back of his hand and felt his cock take another lurch. He glanced down and saw to his consternation that his penis was now quite well inflated once more...

Immediately his mind was split; to continue to touch her breasts or to cover his cock.

He had two hands, but somehow he was unable to do both actions - and her breasts held his attention.

He continued to dry off his cum, his hand now loving the swell of her mammary glands, feeling the resilience and warmth of her breasts and he discovered that he was drying her well away from any cum-streaks. His hand immediately slid back into place to finish off the job, a guilty feeling sweeping through his mind.

Susie looked up at him; then glanced quickly down at his penis. She smiled to herself and felt herself lifting her breasts once more, pushing them at Chris's hand.

"Oooooh Chris, use both hands," she moaned, "Feels so nice!"

"Nah - you're dry," he said but as he was about to move away, Susie's hands came down on top of his and held him in place.

"I know - but just forget the towel," moaned Susie, "Just use your hands; feel me, put your hands on my breasts. Touch me! I want you to..."

Chris knew it was all wrong but his hands had a mind of their own it seemed because he was simply unable to stop them letting go of the towel and then closing over her two breasts, clasping each of them in a loving embrace.

"Oooooh yessssss," shivered Susie, "Ohhhh Chrisssss - that's wonderful, please don't stop!"

He definitely couldn't stop now that his fingers had found her nipples. He grasped each nipple between his finger and thumb and swirled them back and forth while Susie let out sighs of pleasure with each contact.

Chris's palms were now supporting her bounteous breasts as he played, until Susie raised her hands.

"Come and kiss me," she moaned as her hands pushed at his shoulders, encouraged Chris to kneel before her, "I want you to kiss me!"

On his knees Chris leaned forward, his hands now both cupping and holding her breasts while Susie's urgent lips stretched forward towards him. Chris's own lips pursed in anticipation and moments later their mouths met; thrills of excited and erotic pleasure passing between them, sending both their minds wild.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Susie as her very moist mouth clamped itself to Chris's, "Mmmmmm, so bloody nice!"

Chris's mind smiled inside; his body now just adored this woman; maybe even demanded her. She was no longer his sister; she was a willing and desirable woman who he fully hoped and intended to make love to! His own lips slid wetly over Susie's and his tongue almost unexpectedly found hers as she too began to explore him.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers