Wake Up Little Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris felt his cock begin to stiffen as she spoke but he knew it was bravado and didn't really mean that he could fuck her again so soon. And with a last couple of weak thrusts he slowly moved away from her body, withdrawing his cock until just his knob remained inside her.

"Shall I take him out?" he asked and Susie nodded.

Chris reached for the bedside towel and continued his withdrawal, slowly letting his cock leave her pussy. Her lips looked puffy and reddened and soaked and as he took his cock away, so her lips became even wetter as a dribble of his white cum slowly welled from her hole, to pool at the base of her cleft. He felt his penis jerk once more as the erotic sight settled in his brain; then he almost reluctantly clamped the towel over her pussy, blotting out the image.

"I want to stay right here," sighed Susie contentedly, "You don't mind, do you?"

"No problem," replied Chris as he rose from the bed, "Do you want another drink by the way?"

"Love one," replied Susie, her face and eyes soft and languid, "Thank you lover boy!"

Chris left the room to soon return with a can for himself and a vodka and coke for her. He placed them both on the bedside table and then joined her on the bed once more.

"Hey, what's the pillow for?" he asked as he noticed that she'd positioned his other pillow underneath her bum, "Don't go getting my cum all over it."

"Ok; I'll be careful. But its nothing," said Susie, her eyes avoiding his, "Just feels more comfy this way."

But in her brain things were melting; ideas of carrying her darling brother's baby had settled firmly and now she was urgently working on plans to bring everything to fruition. Hence the pillow and hence her next actions...

She reached out her arms and pulled Chris towards her, bringing their lips into contact once again and together they kissed and caressed each other until Susie reached down to grasp Chris's cock. It was already stiffening once more to Susie's delight and she quickly wrapped her hand around his shaft, stimulating him energetically and urgently.

"Are you ok to do it again?" she asked, her body squirming deliciously under him and Chris nodded.

"Bloody right!" he exclaimed, "You sure?"

"Mmmmmm, definitely," crooned Susie, "Don't think I can get enough of you now!"

Her busy hand was now tugging at Chris's cock, pulling him up towards her; dragging his body over hers and Chris was quick to adjust his position, soon finding her elevated pussy. Quickly he straddled her and lined up his penis with her hole - a hole already thoroughly soaked by both their emissions. He pushed gently and felt his knob slide easily into place between her hot slippery lips.

"You ready?" he asked and Susie nodded, a big smile playing across her face.

"Don't push too hard though," she reminded him, "You're awfully big, don't forget!"

"Ok, I'll be gentle, well, I'll try," Chris replied although right now he was struggling to control his ever-eager penis - already he'd fully recovered and was in need of more action.

His sister's body had inspired him and he couldn't wait to make use of it again.

"Ooooh fuck, you're lovely," he moaned as his cock sank into her, driving the air and earlier fluids from her vagina.

"Gently, gently," she reminded him, her legs now coming up to clasp his buttocks, "Take your time..."

Somehow he succeeded in taking control of his cock now, his actions becoming smoother and more enjoyable somehow. It felt as if he was sliding through butter and despite his size, his sister was accommodating him with some ease now.

"Oh Geeeez," he shuddered, sucking breath in through his clenched teeth, "It's never been like this before!"

"That's because those other girls didn't love you," his sister reminded him, "Whereas I do - I told you I love all of you!"

"Mmmmm, me too, I love you Susie," groaned Chris as he started to move in and out, "And with your arse lifted like this I feel as if I'm sinking right into you."

Susie smiled to herself, knowing that that was her intent; to get his cock right inside her; right where he could deposit his load where it would do the most good.

"Yesssss, you are," she replied contentedly, "Can't you feel my cervix?"

"Oh that's what it is," Chris said, "Felt as if I was pushing against something when I was all the way in; hadn't thought of that."

"Well, you're up against it," Susie added, "I don't think you can go any deeper."

And Chris indeed couldn't penetrate her any further; his pubes had met her smooth flesh and their bodies had rested against each other down there, but that wasn't going to stop him from fucking her!

But even he, callow as he may have been, had a heart...he wanted to ensure that she enjoyed it as much as he did.

"Are you ready then," he asked, his penis held steady for now, "Do you want to be fucked properly now?"

"Yes, yes, oooh Chris, I'm ready," said Susie, her legs tightening around him, "Get going; just don't cum too soon."

No - this second time around he intended to drag it out; last time had been urgent and quick; this time he intended to make both himself and her wait as best he could.

But he was reckoning without the power of a woman's pussy and already Susie was working at him, aiming at draining another load of fecund cum from him as soon as possible.

Her entire body was now working on him; she'd become one giant pussy in much the same way as he felt that he'd become an enormous cock - the two of them locked firmly in a primeval embrace.

They fucked, screwed, made love or whatever enthusiastically; their bodies slamming together, driving the air from their lungs and the fluids from her pussy. The air was replete with the odour of their sexual juices that only served to drive them to even greater heights.

Or should that have been depths - because considering that they were brother and sister, this was an act of pure wickedness, despite the fact that they both loved it.

"Ooooh Susie, I've never known it could be so damn good," grunted Chris as he pumped hard, "This is like a dream."

"Mmmmm, it is," murmured Susie contentedly, her body shaking as Chris pounded into her.

Never before had she been so thoroughly fucked; never before had she enjoyed such a big and powerful cock; never before had she cum so completely, never before had she felt so fulfilled.

"Oh God - here comes another one!" she muttered, her breath ragged, "Gonna cum again!"

"Let it go," commented Chris happily, "I can feel when you cum - feels so exciting - makes me so horny."

"Oooooohhhh, can't stop it now," hissed Susie as her body began to tense up, "Its cumming, I know it is..."

"Yeah, yeah," grunted Chris as he continued to pound her pussy with his huge cock, "I can feel you now - you're tighter."

"Ahhhhh - yesssss, here it cums!" cried Susie as her body convulsed spasmodically, "Ohhhhh - it's gonna feel so good!"

Suddenly she was hit by an explosion of senses as her orgasm arrived and flooded through her. Suddenly her body was no longer in control; all she could do was to hang on tight and make sure that Chris continued to fuck her.

And Chris understood her predicament completely, ensuring that his penis remained a steadying influence on their love-making, ensuring that Susie had the best cum she could get. He was also really enjoying the extra tightness and convulsive spasming of her vagina around his cock; instead of her getting wetter and sloppier she was now hotter and tighter than ever before but now the extra stimulation was pushing Chris towards his own orgasm.

"Bloody hell Susie, you're gonna make me cum too, if you're not careful," Chris hissed, "Oooooh fuck - I can feel it - it's already coming..."

"Yeah, just let it go my darling," Susie replied happily, her words coming between breaths as Chris thrust hard at her, "Fill me again - pump it up me, please do it."

And finally Chris had no alternative - he could now feel those uncontrollable judders and jerks; nerves firing almost randomly, each one sending ever more exciting messages to his brain, to his cock and to his balls.

"Oh God - can't hold it much longer," he cried, "Susie - oh Susie, you ready for me?"

"Yes Chris - yesssss, do it - fill me!" screamed Susie as yet another wild orgasm fired off inside her, "Oh God - I can't stop...!"

As Chris's over-stimulated cock froze rigid; as his whole body seized up; as his brain flooded with desire, so everything suddenly erupted once more.

"Aaaahhhhh - cumming!" he gasped, "Oh fuck - cumming, cumming, cumming!"

His hips jerked wildly and then with a final convolution, his penis plunged deeply into his sister's body and blasted a massive pulse of sperm into her welcoming vagina.

His spunk jetted powerfully, blasting through her cervix and filling her grasping, sucking womb with his incestual seed. Time and again he spat his cum; time and again it flooded into her until the pair of them were replete and exhausted.

Together they collapsed; their bodies both twitching occasionally; their breathing deep; their emotions drained. A veritable steam-bath of hot sweat rose from the pair; engulfing them in its cloying sexy aroma, bringing feelings of extreme contentment.

Eventually they managed to recover sufficiently to look at each other; then to lock lips in a tight embrace.

"Geeeez, never thought I'd cum again so bloody soon!" moaned Chris as he collapsed onto her body, "That was bloody good though."

"Oh darling, it was," crooned Susie, "That was wonderful; so damn good!"

"Mmmmm, was wasn't it?" replied Chris, his mouth still exploring hers, "You're a wonderful girl."

Susie was lost for words, her mind unable to process such complicated matters but she didn't care. She now had two large helpings of her brother's sperm inside her, helping to fulfil her dreams and hopefully those sperm would right now be very busy.

"Just think, if you were my partner we could fuck like that every single night," said Susie, "Then I wouldn't have to leave you and go home."

"Seriously - we can do it again?" asked Chris, his cock jerking and his eyes opening wide, "This isn't a one-off event?"

"Well, we've done it now, haven't we?" said Susie, her hips moving slowly and erotically, "We can't undo that, so we might as well carry on, eh?"

Inside her, her brain was ecstatic - Chris was as good as hers now!

But Susie was tired now despite her bodily movements and her relaxing state allowed Chris to slide off her, his sticky penis slithering like a long snake from her pussy, leaving a void in her body that felt suddenly lonely. She eased the pillow from under her arse and flopped on the bed, her body twitching occasionally.

Languidly he lay back beside her, his depleted balls no longer urgent; his cock a caricature of it's former self. But he was content for now as he watched his sister's breasts rise and fall as she breathed and then, feeling a little chilly now, he found the discarded duvet and pulled it over the pair of them; the two siblings sharing one pillow. He relaxed even further, now feeling comfortably warm under the covering.

He continued to look at his sister; her hair was spread out over the pillow and her face had a happy smile on it even though her eyes were closed...and before he knew it, he too was asleep, the sleep of the just-after, if not of the just.

It was vaguely light when he woke again, coming to with a start as he realised that there was another body in the bed with him.

Then it all flooded back - the fantastic sex from last night - with his sister, of all people.

"Oh fuck - she should have gone home," he muttered, "Mum and Dad will be livid."

He looked at the clock, seeing the digital display telling him it was five thirty - realising that if she left now she could probably get home before her parents woke - before they missed her.

He put his hand out to touch her, to awake her, finding her breast as he did so and feeling the touch cause an immediate stirring down below.

"Oh no," he moaned knowing that his cock would usually be hard first thing in the morning, "No, don't."

There was a small movement from her; then she opened her eyes.

"Hello Chris - where am I? Oh yeah, I know. Mmmmm, I'm loving this," she murmured, "Can't I stay a little longer?"

"You gotta go home Susie - Mum will get all annoyed," he said but at that moment Susie rolled over towards him, her hand flopping down onto his penis.

Instantly her eyes opened wider and a big smile appeared.

Her hand closed around his cock which responded in seconds, stiffening fast within her fingers.

"No don't," Chris muttered, "Stop it - you mustn't."

"Why not?" said Susie, wide awake now, "You're all hard already - I want you in me again; I want you to love me."

Poor Chris had no real option now - all objections had fled as her hand grasped his cock and now there was only one thing on his mind.

"Yeah, yeah - let's do it!" he said as he pulled her closer, "Let's fuck - right now!"

"Oh sweetheart," moaned Susie, "Yesssss, let's do it - let's fall in love."

Still at least half asleep the two of them squirmed closer together until their bodies met; until, as Susie lifted her leg over his thigh, Chris found her sticky wet hole and entered her.

Susie didn't even have the energy to sigh out loud as his massive cock slid smoothly into her. Languidly Chris began to move but he too hadn't really had enough sleep yet and gradually his movement ceased. Before long the pair were asleep again, now united as one.

Hours passed and the sun rose and the room warmed - and Chris awoke once more.

His somewhat deflated penis was still inside his sister, held inside by her tight pussy and as feeling began to flood into his mind so they reached his cock which soon began to grow again.

"No - come on - it's bloody morning," he muttered as he awoke properly.

"Come on, wake up little Susie," he said, shaking her body, feeling her breast sway under his fingers, "It's time to go home!"

Susie softly awoke once more, her body quickly discovering his re-energised cock and soon gripping him tightly. Chris felt his body respond; his cock pushing into her; their actions steadily picking up as their sex organs became active once more.

"No way!" she said as she kissed him, "I think I've found what I've been looking for!"