Wake Up Little Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently they enjoyed their oral sex; Chris's hands still holding Susie's breasts and while one of her hands was over his shoulder, the other had dropped to her groin once more where she was busily pushed her panties out of the way and with a last squirm of her bum she managed to slide them down past her knees.

Frantically they made out; their bodies urgently in need of release; even Chris's cock was again ready for some more action.

Ever more eagerly they smooched, their tongues now duelling; their saliva sharing; their lips locking; their minds set on only one thing - sex!

Susie's hand was now down between her wet lips; her exposed lips that thrust upwards to encourage her delving fingers to probe deeper; to explore and excite further and she was panting heavily now as she broke the kiss to breathe.

"Oh Chris - what are we doing?" she asked, not entirely sure that what they were doing was right, but Chris was still profoundly affected; entirely wrapped up in his exploration of her breasts. His head had dipped and now his lips had found her nipple instead and Susie found herself sucking in short breaths each time his tongue caressed her.

"Ooooh fuck - forget what we're doing! That's nice - so nice - ooooh, that's lovely!" she moaned, "Please don't stop!"

And now, to add yet further to their arousal, the hot scent of her pussy juices were wafting upwards, enfolding them both in the stimulating aroma, making them both even hornier.

Chris felt his cock jerking hard as the scent reached his brain; knowing without looking that his foreskin had peeled back; that his penis was now primed and ready.

"Oooh Susie, I love you!" he moaned into her breast, the vibrations from his words sending quivers of frantic lust through Susie's body.

"I love you too Chris," she moaned back, "Come to me, please."

She was desperately excited now - she so needed a good fuck now - and Chris was about to provide it!

Her legs rose off the settee as she pushed her panties off her feet; her hand finding his erection on the return journey.

"Ahhhhh!" cried Chris as she grasped him, "Yes, yes, hold me!"

Her hand tightened around his penis but Susie had no intention of just holding him and she slid her buttocks down on the settee until she was almost horizontal under him. She glanced down and saw Chris's penis in her hand, not six inches from her steaming gleaming pussy - she was about to impale herself on that monstrous shaft!

With one hand behind Chris's back she pulled him towards her and as Chris's face lifted from her breasts, she captured both his lips and his cock.

Chris felt the contact but her mouth was too exciting; he clamped quickly onto her lips and sank his tongue into her mouth - just as his penis began to sink between her wet pussy lips!

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" they both moaned while Susie made sure of capturing his penis by lifting her feet and clamping them over his buttocks.

She was panting hard as she opened herself for him; as Chris's massive penis began to enter her.

"Yes, yes, put him in!" she cried, "I don't care if you split me right open!"

But that eventuality wasn't about to happen; she was far too wet, far too slippery and far too wide open for there to be any major problems with his insertion.

Chris could feel his penis becoming warmer as her flesh closed around him and even though he knew that this was illegal and that it was incest he just didn't care any more. Her pussy was far too pleasurable; it won hands down over any ethical or moral demands.

"Ahhhhh, oooooh," moaned Susie as she felt her body stretching to welcome him.

"Oh God Susie, you're lovely!" Chris moaned as her body accepted his crown, "You feel so bloody good."

"And you," panted Susie as Chris pushed a little harder, "Ahhhhh - you're really stretching me now! Take it easy."

But the worst was over now - Chris's bulbous knob was well and truly embedded in Susie's welcoming flesh. He'd opened her so easily, aided by Susie's enthusiasm - and now he just needed to be able to push and push until he was in her up to the hilt.

"Oooh, take it easy Chris," said Susie, her eyes and mouth wide open as his huge penis slowly slid into her body, "Ooooh yesssss, you're going so deep!"

"And you're so wet and so hot!" Chris added, his penis still sliding into her.

He still had several more inches to go but he was taking his time - doing his best to be gentle.

"You're just incredible," he said, "How on earth can you take me so easily?"

"Because I love you, that's how," replied Susie as she kissed him fondly, "I'm open to you like I've never been open before and I want you SO much!"

Chris was thrilled; her words adding more strength to his erection, making him all the more eager to fuck her to her satisfaction. But for now his aim was to make her happy; his time would come soon enough. Slowly but steadily he applied pressure; steadily leaning closer, his hips gently sliding his penis into her. He looked down and saw the incredible sight of their two bodies joined by his thick tower of flesh; united as one, with the gap between their bodies a mere few inches.

"You alright?" he asked and Susie nodded enthusiastically.

She was fine - she was loving the feeling of being so completely filled; so entirely stretched and every little thrust was sending another wave of pleasure to her brain.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, "You're gonna make me cum so soon! I can't help it Chris - I'm so close!"

"Let it go," he suggested, "I'll move a bit to help you."

He began to slide his cock in and out; almost withdrawing completely before sliding back into her wet hole time after time as he listened to Susie's excited breathing.

"Oooooh fuuuck! Getting closer now; really close," she moaned, her pussy now starting to come alive, gripping his penis, sucking at it, pulling him into her, "Oh God - I'm gonna cum! So quickly!"

Suddenly it was upon her - suddenly her body was convulsing wildly; her pussy clamping hard onto his cock; her brain now locked into orgasmic mode; able to think of only one thing.

"Yesssss!" she cried loudly, "Yesssss - I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Chris could feel her orgasm sweep through her; she'd got his cock in a vice-like grip which was combined with wonderfully thrilling spasms that kept pulsating through her, was stirring his own orgasm, bringing him almost to the brink as well. But somehow he avoided cumming with her; instead he imagined what he might be having for dinner tomorrow and his vivid imagination relaxed his ardour somewhat although his penis managed to retain its stiffness.

As his mind came back under his control he realised that under him Susie was still groaning and writhing as she allowed her body to take over her own mind completely. She'd become one with her sex organs; one with Chris's cock it seemed - his penis just belonged inside her now.

Slowly she came down from her peak; suddenly discovering that her pussy was absolutely awash with lubricants and other sexual juices. Her thighs and her smooth pubic mound were splattered and even Chris's abdomen looked wetted - she'd certainly had an excellent orgasm...but that was just for starters!

She shook her head and inhaled the strong scent of their incestual activity; it was a heady mixture that immediately aroused her once again.

"Ohhh, that was good!" she said, "Thank you for that Chris; how're you going?"

Chris flexed his cock; jerking it hard inside her by way of an answer.

"Great," he said, "You're really fantastic you know. I'm right up inside you and you haven't even moaned!"

Susie looked down and indeed his pubes were squashed against her mound; the entire length of his giant penis was inside her body somehow.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "You've got it all in?"

"Fuckin' incredible!" said Chris, "It's never been as good as this before."

"That's 'cos you've never had sex with me before," replied his sister, "I guess we were made for each other."

Chris smiled and Susie smiled back at him as they moved together, their sex organs now working in unison; now both feeling the same way about the occasion.

And now they were content; they were happy and lighthearted in their actions; somehow the barriers had gone and they needed no words. Her orgasm had released them; both of them had now cum once and in doing so they'd lost their inhibitions and gained each other's trust.

Together they settled into a long and comfy fuck; their bodies locked closely together; even their minds seemed to be connected. Steadily they made love; Susie's breasts now glowing; Chris's body now steaming as they picked up the pace.

They seemed to cling together; their bodies melding; Susie's breasts comfy against his chest; their faces cheek to cheek; their legs and arms interwoven; their abdomens pressing hard together, until Susie spoke to him.

"Chris, could we get on your bed," she said, "It'll be better than on the settee, won't it?"

"Yeah, will won't it; good idea," he replied, "My knees are already getting a bit sore."

But moving meant taking his penis from her pussy and Chris was reluctant - he was so enjoying the action that he didn't want to stop, even though her idea made sense.

"Hang on, hold onto me - I'll see if I can pick you up," he said, suddenly realising that there was a solution, "Keep your legs where they are but try to push up with your hands."

Quickly realising what he wanted her to do Susie eagerly complied although she then found that it was even better for her to wrap her arms around Chris's neck.

"Ooooh bloody hell," moaned Chris as his thighs took the strain, "Phew - you're a lump!"

"I'm only eight stone," Susie countered, "Not all that heavy."

"Yeah, I'll believe you - ok, hold tight, here we go," said Chris as he took the strain.

It was just that the action of lifting her was stretching his muscles, if not to their limit then quite substantially and it was hurting his thighs but then once he'd got her up, it was much easier with Susie clinging on tightly; his penis wedged firmly and deeply inside her. Her arms and legs were all wrapped around him; clinging as tightly as a baby to a cuddly toy.

"Oooh Chris," moaned Susie, "Oh my God - you don't know how good that feels!"

She could feel her whole body quivering with excitement as Chris lifted her; as good as lifted her on his penis! He couldn't have got any deeper into her and each step he took sent fantastic thrills through her. She could feel the end of his cock pushing hard against her cervix but the pain was enjoyable somehow.

Chris had gone a bit red in the face from his effort but he was managing once he'd got into a rhythm and it didn't take too long for him to walk her into his bedroom and to find himself with his thighs up against the side of the bed. Quickly he pushed the duvet off the bed with one hand.

The next moment would be awkward as he prepared to lower her down to the sheet - his body wouldn't be able to lower her slowly; instead she'd be finding herself falling the last couple of feet.

But instead of letting her fall alone, Chris toppled over on top of her; his landing driving his cock deeper and harder into her vagina.

"Uuuuufff! Christ!" cried Susie as his body squashed her and his penis bottomed out, "Fuckin' hell!"

"Sorry, sorry," said Chris quickly as he lifted up off her a bit, "Couldn't help it."

"No - I'm ok," she said, "You just stabbed me with your cock, that's all. Nearly stuffed your balls in there too, I think!"

He laughed softly knowing that there was no chance of that; what with his thick cock and her tight hole very little else would or could fit in there.

Between them they shuffled about on the bed until they were comfy, with Susie's head now on the pillow and Chris looked lovingly down on her, his cock still firmly in place.

"You look bloody gorgeous," he said seriously, his hands moving lovingly over her firm yet soft upper body and breasts, "How come I never noticed how pretty you were?"

"Huh, all those wasted years then!" chuckled Susie, "But perhaps it was just as well - if I'd still been a virgin I'd never have been able to take you."

Their lips came together and they kissed long and hard and as they did so Susie could feel Chris's cock thickening inside her once more. He'd lost a little of his hardness as they'd moved but now he was back to full strength and she began to feel needy once more.

Her hips began to move; to rotate and squeeze and thrust back at his penis, encouraging Chris to get working again.

Soon Chris understood her need and pushed slowly into her body until he could feel he could go no further. She felt so warm and pliable and desirable; he really wanted just to fuck her hard; to cum inside her and to get it over with. At twenty-one he lacked finesse even if he didn't lack the ability to cum!

But under Susie's guidance he began to make love to her rather than merely to use her, driving his cock into her welcoming body steadily.

"Take it easy," she sighed softly, "There's no rush."

Chris's eyes automatically glanced at his alarm clock - it showed it was almost two in the morning - yes, they'd got hours yet if necessary.

He slowed down, his penis still moving but gently now, just caressing her vagina as his wide knob slid up and down inside her; stretching her to the limit while still giving her extreme pleasure. The tight mouth of her vagina held him inside her as his thick shaft slid in and out, but blocking his even thicker knob from escaping. She sighed happily under him as she enjoyed his actions, her soaked pussy now accommodating his enormous penis quite comfortably.

Her hands moved up and down Chris's back, lovingly encouraging him, feeling his strong muscles moving with each thrust.

"Oh God - you're wonderful," Chris moaned, "This feels incredible; just so good."

"Mmmmmm yes," hummed Susie, her pussy still squeezing and caressing his cock, "Does, doesn't it. Don't want you to stop - ever!"

But as their movements slowly increased, so Chris began to feel his orgasm rising. He felt his movements begin to take on a spasmodic twitch every so often, an uncontrolled jerking that came right from his core. Susie also felt him becoming more excited too and suddenly she knew exactly what she wanted; suddenly her mind made a conscious decision. This was the man she wanted and now she wanted his sperm up inside her, filling her womb with his sticky fertile fluid - she wanted him as hers!

But did he want her in the same way? Was he as eager to get her pregnant as she was to let him? She just had to be devious about it and hope that Chris would lose control before his brain realised what was happening!

Susie, her pussy now gathering power and eagerness, began to move around; her hips started to thrust back at Chris, her fingers began to rake down his back, her nails scratching him as she moved. She felt Chris jerking around more; no longer was he smoothly loving her - now he was beginning to fuck her properly.

"Ooooh yeah - come on," she moaned, "Push, push harder."

Chris was doing his best now; all nine and a half inches of his cock was moving in and out of her energetically, his strokes long and powerful if a bit shaky at times. He was panting softly too as he fucked her, simply adoring the way her body could take him so completely.

"Ooooh," he groaned, "Won't be able to keep this up for long; you're going to make me cum!"

"Am I?" asked Susie innocently, "Would you like to cum up inside me then?"

"Ooooh fuck yeah," moaned Chris, feeling his penis jump with excitement, "Really?"

"Think you can?" asked Susie, her vagina now like a vacuum pump trying to suck out his essence, "Just let it go when you're ready then."

Chris's hips were moving faster now; his urgent piston sliding quickly in and out of her body; sprays of Susie's sexual juices being splashed around as their bodies slammed together. The strong scent of their fucking was enveloping them; wild sexual aromas that only served to inflame his ardour and hers.

Ever faster his pumped his cock into her, feeling Susie's body respond by tightening around his penis, her arms tightening around his neck too.

"Ooooh fuck! It's getting good," he groaned, "Think I'm getting close now..."

"Oh I love it!" cried Susie, "You're so powerful, so strong. Give it to me, please, please!"

His cock was almost out of his control now. His hips were locked into that automated mode when an orgasm is arriving; thrusting his penis as far into her as they could; sending shock waves of lust all through him.

"Getting really close now," he grunted, "Sure you don't you want me to take him out?"

That was the last thing on Susie's mind - she now desperately wanted him to fill her right to the brim; to pump all his lovely sperm right inside her.

"No, no, you're ok," she reassured him, "Leave it in there. I'll cum with you - just let me know when you're gonna cum."

Chris was panting hard now as his efforts began to drain his energy but he was now pretty close to losing it.

"You'd better hurry if you want to cum," he moaned, "I'm nearly there."

Those words spurred Susie on - she knew that his orgasm was close and she'd prepared herself to reach her orgasm as he did; she needed to cum at the same time to ensure that her cervix was dilated and her womb all ready.

"You just cum - I'll be there!" she hissed, her body tightening, "You gonna cum now?"

"Ooooh fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah," Chris panted wildly; his hips and penis working hard, "Here it cums...!"

And at that very moment Susie felt her control disappear and her second orgasm began to power its way through her. Her body betrayed her need; sucking furiously at his penis; her limbs pulling her brother's cock deeper and deeper inside her. She screamed as she felt everything contract inside; as her breasts tingled madly; as her teeth clamped down on her lip.

"Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!" she yelled, "I'm cumming - I'm cumming! Oh God - oh yessssss!"

And her actions sent Chris over the top too; suddenly he too lost control; suddenly his body let loose. For a moment he froze; his straining penis driven deep up his sister's hole; his breathing paused - then suddenly everything was working again - suddenly his orgasm was upon him.

"Uuuuuufff, yeahhhhh!" he groaned, "Oh cumming - cumming - can't stop!"

This was what Susie had craved; his eruption; his outpouring of spunk into her; his incestual seed fertilising her body.

"Do it - do it!" she cried frantically, "Give it to me!"

Powerfully Chris's cock spat volley after volley of cum; with each eruption his cock thrust harder into her and Susie could swear that she could actually feel his sperm entering her cervix.

Chris merely felt the warmth of his cum as it spread around his knob and the way Susie's vagina was sucking at him - details of where he was pumping his cum didn't matter to him.

But to Susie this was now the beginning of a whole new adventure. With any luck her eggs were available for his sperm to find a home; she knew that the time was about right; all she needed was for nature to take its course.

"Oh Chris, that was so good," she breathed, her pussy still convulsing around his penis, "You're such a good lover."

Chris bent down and kissed her moist lips, his breath gradually slowing as he recovered.

"So are you Susie," he sighed, his penis still languidly moving, "How the hell did you take me so easily?"

"I just wanted you," she replied, "I couldn't help it - but I've got you now, haven't I?"

Chris looked at her a bit suspiciously but then lost the plot and her meaning.

"Does that mean we can do it again?" said Chris, his only thoughts being that he'd found someone he could fuck, "Will you let me?"

"Mmmmmm!" sighed Susie, her pussy squeezing his cock one last time, "Definitely!"