All Comments on 'Wanda-May - Good Country Girl'

by DukeBook

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a ton of proofreading

The plot line was good.

But could have written it a bit more detailed. It got finished in like a couple of seconds.

And please get someone to proofread the story before you post it. There is no turn off as bad as bad grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Same Story, Different Character

All of your stories follow the same formula that leads to fucking. You really do need someone to proofread and maybe give you feedback on how to expand your stories and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I swear I read this somewhere else

This is short and didn't have material enough to allow me to get properly turned on much less to cum. Also, you left out the 5-year old. What retarded parent would skip out on their kid? If you wanted to use the kid to make the couple seem sincere then have the pregnancy result in a miscarriage, then use the horrid event as an excuse for why they wanted to move and why they were willing to cheat on one another. If you add in some detail then use it.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I hope this is just the start

You are single, so let the good times role.

He was an ass and she is a successful professional.

Could be good for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Learn what form of words to use. You really do need a proof reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous