#Wanttotakemytopoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

Greg: Somebody likes this!

Daphne opened her eyes when she felt her phone vibrate. Reading quickly and knowing I'd put my phone down Daphne held her phone up for me to see, rolling her eyes at Greg as she texted back.

Daphne: I really can't believe I just let that happen.

Greg: You seem to be enjoying it.

Daphne: Shut up.

Greg: Are you blushing?

Now that he pointed it out I noticed Daphne had turned a little pink. Daphne rolled her eyes and gave him the bird.

Greg: You like it, admit it!

Daphne: Of course, it feels nice.

She placed her hand on my forearm and left it there after that text, we spent a few minutes in silence as I continued to stroke her skin.

Annoyingly Greg broke the spell by sending another text.

Greg: So you like showing off? Is that why you dance?

Daphne: I do, but it's different at the club. It's impersonal, I like this much better. It feels sexy and naughty and dangerous to strip for people you love.

She looked up at me, I held her eyes but let my fingers drift down to her shorts. Her eyes widened a bit but she didn't stop me or move as I traced the waistband on her shorts. I quietly unbuttoned the top button but had difficulty with the second since I was only using one hand. Another hand joined me and I glanced over to see Greg holding the waistband making it easier for me. Daphne just watched as we each tugged a side of her waistband making the buttons come undone. In seconds her shorts were wide open exposing a very small white tiger striped panty, Greg and I looked at each other, Daphne let out a small giggle at our reaction. The noise broke our small trance and we continued to tug her shorts off. I hooked one side over a hip and Greg did the same but with her butt pressed to the cushion the shorts wouldn't go down any farther. I looked into Daphne's eyes and she rolled them in exasperation but lifted her ass in consent. Her shorts promptly slid over her ass and down her legs as she settled back down. I couldn't reach farther without stretching and forcing Daphne to move her head so I let go as Greg pulled them down the rest of the way then tossed them on the floor next to her top.

My dick was rock hard at this point and once again for the next few minutes Greg and I just looked at her beauty as she lay there wearing only her tiny panties and high-top canvas converse tennis shoes. She watched as we studied her body. I kept tracing small lines across her stomach, tits, and nipples. She pushed her chest forward and stretched a little showing off for us.

Daphne: I can't believe I'm doing this.

Greg: How about the panties next?

Daphne's response was instantaneous.

Daphne: NO! No panties. If you try, I'll talk to your parents and then this will end real fast.

Greg held up his hands in surrender.

Greg: Fine, no panties.

While Greg was texting, she looked at me and winked. I wasn't sure what that meant but I smirked back.

For a while we relaxed in the back seat, but wanting a memento I stopped running my fingers across her and picked up my phone. Daphne saw as I positioned the camera to take a pic and reached to grab it out of my hand. For a second, I was worried I'd upset her but she signaled Greg and handed him my phone while motioning him to take a picture of the two of us. Greg quietly snapped a couple of pictures of us and turned the phone to let us see them. The first was set back and showed both of us, you could clearly see Daphne in her panties and topless laying in my lap. The next shot was closer, it still had both of our faces but it was close enough to see that Daphne topless and that her nipples were hard. I gave him a thumbs up but stopped him from handing my phone back. I motioned to Daphne to roll over and she gave me an exasperated look but did what I said. I let out a small sigh as I saw her ass and she looked up at me. She knew my favorite part of her body was her ass. I cupped it as she wiggled and gave it a firm squeeze and watched her eyes close and lips slightly part. Her panties were a g-string so the only thing covering her was a white string crossing her backside in a T. She looked over her back when I put my hand in the middle of her back as Greg took another picture of us and showed me. I had him take one final shot as I put my hand firmly on her ass. She shook her head while I got my phone back but snuggled her cheek against my thigh and stayed face down. I quickly texted her the pictures and she grabbed her phone as she felt the texts come through.

Me: You don't mind the last one?

Daphne: Lol.

Daphne: Why would I mind?

I shrugged.

Me: I don't know, if somebody sees them.

Daphne: LMAO

Daphne: You're adorable! If somebody sees them we're going to have a lot more problems that don't have to do with you grabbing my ass.

We'd kept this conversation private but Greg interrupted us in our group text.

Greg: Do I get one of these?

Me: NO.

Daphne: No, only my Joshey gets to keep pics.

I glowed with pride that Daphne only wanted me to have a permanent reminder of the moment. I didn't mind Greg seeing her but I still felt jealous enough to not want him to have copies of the pictures.

After a few minutes Daphne turned back over to relax. A small movement caught my eye and I looked up to see my mom look back in the mirror.

"We'll be stopping at the next rest stop in about five minutes in case you guys need to stretch," she said.

"Cool, I said.

"Perfect," Daphne called out from her seat while grinning at me.

I jerked my head toward mom and dad and by unspoken communication between brothers Greg turned forward to talk to our parents in order to cover Daphne putting her clothes back on. She reached down to grab her top and shorts and pushed them into my hands to hold. Tilting her head just enough to see Greg was facing forward she looked at me and winked, then she slid her panties down and off. I stared in awe at her shaved mound. My mouth went dry and I tentatively reached my hand out to stroke her sex. She widened her legs a little as I slid my fingers slowly up and down, caressing the soft puffy lips of her pussy. Her eyes closed and she let me explore as I wanted for a minute. When her eyes opened I pulled my hands back, we both knew we had limited time and she needed to get dressed. As I pulled my hand up she grabbed it and stuck my finger in her mouth, slowly sucking on it while pulling back. I shook my head and she snagged her shorts and top and put them on. She grabbed her panties and stuffed them in my pocket with a wink before raising up in the back just as we were pulling into the rest stop.

We pulled into a spot and tumbled out of the van to charge the restrooms. Not having to go I wandered the park grounds stretching my legs, in seconds I felt my phone vibrate.

Daphne: Hurry back to the car, I want a kiss.

Quickly I ran back to the vehicle to meet her. I opened the door and crawled into the back and waited. A minute later I saw Daphne leave the bathroom, look around and hurry to the van. She peeked at the darkened window and I waved. Brightening she looked around and opened the door to get inside.

My heart pounded in the warm air, spring was here so the van had heated up a little while we were parked. Neither of us spoke as she got on her knees between my legs.

"Don't close your eyes, you need to watch in case your parents come back. I texted Greg to get us sodas and keep them busy for a few minutes," was all she said.

I leaned forward to kiss her and she gave me a quick peck on the lips. I opened my mouth to kiss her harder and she leaned away from me.

"No time for that babe."

Frowning I lay back and she tugged my shorts open.

"Wha..." was all I managed to get out before she pulled them down and leaned forward to lick the shaft of my dick. I was still hard from her earlier flashing so my dick practically popped out of my shorts to meet her mouth. I gasped as she took me fully into her mouth. I'd had blowjobs before but this was the first ever true sexual experience with Daphne and I was more excited than I'd ever been in my life. I struggled to keep my eyes open as her mouth slowly pushed up and down on my shaft. Her mouth was warm and wet as her lips wrapped around me. Her tongue caressed me as she kept slowly moving up and down. Only a few minutes went by before I saw my family on the side of the building.

"Damn it," I muttered and Daphne immediately jerked her head up. She looked out the window and saw my family then looked back at me.

"Don't worry babe, they'll be more later. I just really wanted to do that, I've been wanting to do it for years now."

I shook my head, "Yeah, and now I'm going to be left like this."

She looked down at my rock-hard dick, "Sorry babe," she said as she tugged my shorts back up. Quickly she straightened herself and then hopped into the opposite corner from me. We had a few seconds to spare as the family made it to the car and opened the doors. Greg sat in the second seat again and gave us both a small smirk. Daphne looked him dead in the eyes and licked her lips suggestively, Greg's eyes widened and he looked at me, then down at my shorts, then back at Daphne, who smiled.

"Everybody good?" my dad called out.

We all chorused that we were fine and we set out toward the lake.

Greg and I looked at Daphne but she shook her head and group texted us.

Daphne: Want to help me on my Instagram page?

Me: Help how?

Daphne: I take sexy pics and post them, the owner pays me money based on how many followers I have, it's good for his business.

Me: Really?

Daphne: Yep

Greg: Sure, what do you want us to do?

Daphne: Just take sexy pictures that I can post all weekend.

Me: Like bikini shots?

Daphne looked up from her phone and nodded.

Greg: In your panties too?

She read that and looked at Greg with a smirk and winked.

Daphne: Of course.

Me: What about more right now?

Daphne: No more, too dangerous.

She smiled to let us know she wasn't upset but was stern in her refusal to play anymore.

Sensing I shouldn't push my luck I nodded while Greg shrugged and we went back to texting about normal things as we passed the rest of the trip uneventfully.

*****

When we finally reached the lake, we were busy for an hour or so unloading and putting our stuff away. Daphne grabbed my hand and we went for a walk around the mobile home park to the beach. Daphne had always held my hand since we were little so nobody thought anything amiss as we walked hand in hand. She was quiet for once and I didn't want to break the spell so we stayed in companionable silence as we wandered through the streets. After a while Greg joined us and we headed to the beach by unspoken agreement. We spent the afternoon just sitting on the picnic tables and staring at the lake simply enjoying each other's company. After a while Greg decided to leave us and head into town to a bar he liked. Daphne and I chose to go swimming at the community pool.

As we walked back to the mobile home we ran into our friend Todd. He was a fellow summer kid and his parents had taken him to the lake for years, we'd spent several summers with him and considered him a good friend. He'd even dated Daphne once when they were teenagers, I'd been jealous but never said anything, secretly I'd been happy it'd only lasted a couple of weeks. We talked for a few minutes and told him what we were doing then asked him if he wanted to come, he agreed and left to change at his house.

On the way to our place, "You don't mind him swimming with us do you Joshey?" Daphne blurted.

The abruptness of the question caught me off guard and I looked at her, "Why would I mind?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I just thought with this afternoon maybe you'd be bothered by it."

I grinned, "You planning something, should I be bothered?"

She shrugged, "You know we only went out for a couple of weeks when we were kids, there's nothing between us anymore."

"I'll always be a little jealous of anybody with you or that has been with you."

She turned her dazzling smile on me, "Trust me babe, you got way farther than him and will get much farther if I have anything to say about it."

"How far did he get?"

"Just some kissing and boob action," she replied.

"How much farther am I going to get?"

She bit her lip and lifted her eyebrows up but kept quiet at that question and we kept walking.

After another minute, "So if he saw me with my top off would it bother you?"

I looked at her stunned for a second and she stopped to look at me.

"You're serious?"

She shrugged.

I thought for a second, Daphne had a wild streak, I remembered as a kid the goofy times we'd had and many streaking games, quick flashes, and butt grabs growing up.

"I don't know, I guess it depends on your intent. If it's just to flash and play around, I'm cool. If it's because you like him then I'd be jealous."

She reached over and gave me a quick peck on the lips, her hand slipped down and caressed my dick. It jumped the second she touched me and she whispered in my ear.

"You've got nothing to worry about baby. I don't care what it takes but we're not leaving this vacation before I've had you inside me."

She stepped back from me and watched my face, "So it doesn't bother you if he sees my tits?"

Shrugging, "Not really, I think it's kind of hot."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?"

"I'm not going to judge you, if you like to show off your body I'm all for it. I certainly don't want anybody judging my kinks."

"Oh yeah, what are your kinks?"

"Think fifty shades of gray."

Her mouth dropped in surprise and she asked, "Really?"

"Yep," I nodded. "If you give me a chance I will tie you up and occasionally spank you."

She stared at me for a minute.

Embarrassed I asked, "What, is that too weird?"

"Are you kidding me, it's a dream come true baby."

"Really?"

"Really really."

I smiled as we continued walking, "About this top off thing."

"Let's just say if you guys grab me while playing around and take my top off I won't be mad," she said.

After a second, she added, "As long as nobody else is there," she laughed. "I do have limits."

We went back home to change into our suits then go to the pool. A small wall surrounded the pool and as we came closer we realized nobody was inside. We entered but didn't turn on any of the outside lights. Walking inside I took off my shirt and put down our towels on a nearby bench. I was wearing corona shorts and Daphne had taken off her shirt and shorts and was wearing a maroon bikini with black trim. She'd carried a bottle of coke with her and took a swig then offered me some. After taking a drink I put the bottle next to our stuff. I looked over to check her out, the bottoms on her bikini had a small triangle up front with two strings on each side leading to the back and connecting to more cloth, the back wasn't quite a thong, but it wasn't full either. The tops were triangles that only used string around the neck and behind her back to keep in place. As I finished looking at her Todd opened a side gate and stepped inside. I gave him a what's up nod as he walked toward us. He'd already taken his shirt off and was wearing a pair of white board shorts. He was a good-looking blonde with a lean body and clean-shaven face. Even at a young age his hair was receding so he kept it to a buzz cut.

We hopped in the pool and started to play and splash around. I kept looking to see if anybody else was going to come but after nobody did for a while I eyed Daphne. I was thinking about our conversation and it must've shown because she looked around and gave me a small nod and a wink.

The next time I was close to Todd I nudged him, "Hey, let's get her top."

He looked at her on the other side of the pool, "I'm down bro."

Daphne knew what I was planning but pretended not to notice as we waded towards her. When I got close to her I casually reached around her waist and grabbed her to lift her and toss her in the water. She came up sputtering and laughing.

"War has just been declared," she said and launched herself at me wrapping her arms around my neck trying to throw me off balance. I used her closeness as a distraction to pull the string behind her neck but let her push me into the water. As soon as she let go Todd grabbed her from behind and tossed her up and in the water again. She came up shrieking and trying to go after him. I gave him a quick nod and he let her grab him. I moved behind her and grabbed her back string. When she pushed Todd into the water I held on and let her own weight tug the string undone and kept holding it so that her top stayed in my hand as she dove forward. She came up before Todd and splashed him in the face as soon as he surfaced. I know she'd planned it all but I wasn't sure she'd noticed I'd gotten her top at that moment. She looked back at me and saw her bikini and her mouth dropped as she finally noticed her tits were on display. She charged me trying to get her top back as I backed away. She kept her arms stretched out and her tits on display as she chased me. When she got close she wrapped around me trying to tug me over and get her suit back. I tossed it to Todd and she turned to him. The next 20 minutes were spent playing keep away from Daphne as Todd and I took turns holding her bikini. She didn't yell at us but would cry in frustration when she'd get close and then we'd toss the bikini top to the other. She never covered herself and we always waded in waist deep water so her tits were visible the entire time.

As she tackled us trying to get her top she'd press her tits to us, I reached out and cupped her tits or would pinch her nipple gently every time she came at me. I saw Todd do the same and once as she was moving toward me he grabbed her boobs from behind. She laughed and stuck out her tongue but didn't push his hands away. That sparked an idea with me, the next time I threw it to Todd and she changed direction I snuck behind her. As she lunged and tried to grab Todd I hooked my thumbs into her bottoms and pulled them down. I hadn't expected it to work so well but I had them to her feet in a second as she lunged letting me slip them completely off. She knew what happened instantly as she put her feet back down and turned to me as I backed away holding her bottoms above my head. She looked stunned but then I saw her familiar sly grin and I knew she enjoyed it. This time I backed away from her on the steps, she shook her head as I stepped out of the water, if she wanted her bottoms back she'd have to fully expose herself. She never hesitated as she walked toward me. I walked around the edge and she matched my pace, she didn't run but slowly walked trying to cut me off. I dove back into the water and when I came up she was standing on the edge facing us. She paused and let us look at her naked body.

"You guys do realize if somebody walks in we're all going to be in trouble?"

"It'll be worth it," Todd said.

"Amen," I said.

"If I'm swimming naked, so are you two."

We looked at her and each other.

"I'm serious, I'll stay swimming but I'm not going to be the only one in trouble if it goes bad. Take them off and toss your shorts over there and I'll put my bikini next to them."

We each shrugged and reached down to pull our shorts off. In seconds we'd tossed them out of the water onto the deck and her bikini with them. Our clothes were in a small pile next to our towels.

Daphne walked to the table with our stuff and grabbed her phone, she jumped in the water with us but held her phone above her head.

"Come to the side, I want to get a pic with all of us. Here Josh, you take it with you two in front of me and angle from above your head."

I did like she said and you could see all three of us in the water, she wrapped her arms around our necks and kicked her legs out on the water, I tilted it slightly and it still showed our three faces but also her bare back all the way to her knees, you could tell in the picture she wasn't wearing anything.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers