#Wanttotakemytopoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

"Perfect, take that."

She had us take a few more pics after that, one we were on either side of her and each holding a tit to cover her nipples and again she had it angled high so you could see our faces and that she was naked in the water. She had Todd take one of us on the steps with her on me piggyback completely out of the water from the side. She took one with Todd on his shoulders using her hands to cover her boobs. Every shot it was obvious that she was completely naked but none of them showed her important parts. Finally, she set her phone on a chair with a timer and stood on steps facing us with one on either side of her. The pic showed her bare ass but facing us naked and full frontal while we were clearly staring. After that one she hopped in the water and came up under water to my legs grabbing them and pulling me under. I let her win as I fell over and underneath the water grabbed her ass.

The next hour was spent playing and splashing and grab assing Daphne. Todd got bolder and would openly feel her tits and ass the same way I did. She gabbed back on both of us and soon Todd and I had visible hardons. Every few minutes one of us would get out and snap a few pics of the others. Daphne would always show off to the camera, and she didn't mind where either one of us put our hands as we took pics.

Finally, Daphne stalked me into a corner and wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes and time stopped. We were both panting from exertion and I was suddenly aware of the warmth of her body, the coolness of the water, the heavy feel of her tits crushed against my chest. Her hair clung to her and a stray strand crossed her face, her lips were inches from mine and our breath mingled together. The smell of the pool and the hint of coke on her breath mixed together right before she kissed me.

The kiss was relaxed, soft as she used her lips and tongue to tease me. It felt like she kissed me forever and our desire began to mount. My hands caressed her body, alternating between cupping her ass, and running my fingers down her bare back. She shifted as I touched her and moaned into our kiss. Without warning she pressed harder against me, lifted her body slightly, then shifted and impaled herself on my shaft. My eyes flew open and I instinctively grabbed her ass to hold her to me. She paused, then looking into my eyes slowly stroked up and down on me, after a moment she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Todd as he waded out and moved away. Her eagerness mounted and her grip tightened around my neck as she moved a little faster, I was forced to hold her tighter as she began to take control. She had a mind of her own as she kept kissing me and moaning and pushing up and down with all her strength. Our earlier antics and her increasing passion overwhelmed me and my load rose up inside me. She must've felt my ardor because she increased her speed again until I couldn't take it. I exploded inside of her and felt her body climax a second later as she broke our kiss and cried out. I crushed her body to mine as I kept releasing into her while feeling her body quiver and shake. When we both came down a minute later I let her go as she slipped away.

She turned around to see Todd sitting down by our stuff pointedly not looking in our direction. We made our way out and stood next to the table, I put my shorts back on while she toweled off but instead of getting dressed Daphne just hugged her towel and sat down.

"I would've left you alone but I figured you needed a lookout in case somebody walked by," Todd said.

"Good thinking, thanks for that," I said.

"Anytime," he laughed. "And you, you little brat, that was hot as hell."

Daphne blushed and looked down, "I really don't know what came over me."

"Feel free to let it come over you any time," I said.

"Sorry you didn't get to tie me up," she said.

"Huh?" Todd asked.

Daphne looked at him, "He likes the fifty shades of grey movies, he wanted to tie me up."

"Didn't really think we were going to talk about that so openly," I said embarrassed.

Daphne shrugged, "Given what he just saw, I should be way more embarrassed than you."

I shrugged.

"What are you guys going to do now?" Todd asked.

"I guess go chill out at home," I said.

"Mind if I come? I'm by myself till tomorrow."

Daphne and I looked at each other, "Sure, why not," she said.

Instead of getting dressed she wrapped the towel around her and grabbed her bikini. Todd and I threw our towels over our shoulders and walked toward my place. Once we got there Daphne hung her bikini on the outside porch. Deciding I wanted dry shorts I wrapped the towel around my waist and pulled my shorts down and then put them next to her clothes. Todd watched us and did the same as he wrapped the towel around his waist. Once inside they sat on our red plush couch and I grabbed us all a few beers. I found a note in the kitchen telling me my parents wouldn't be back till the next day and a separate one saying Greg would be gone until later that night. I went back to the living room and handed the beers out. Daphne started typing on her phone while we relaxed and sipped our drinks.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Posting some of the pics to my snapchat and Instagram. Hashtag skinny dipping, hashtag besties, hashtag luckyguys."

"Is that really what you're doing?" Todd asked.

In response she showed us her iPhone. We both leaned closer, she'd posted some the pics we just took.

"Later I'll have you guys take some crazier ones for my paid snapchat account."

We just looked at each other.

"How crazy?" I asked.

She winked at me but didn't answer. Finishing she got up and said, "I'll be right back, going to go change into something more comfortable."

She came back in a minute wearing a pair of white and pink striped cotton thong panties. I smiled as we watched her walk up to us. She moved to sit behind me so I could relax into her body. After a while Todd hopped up to go to the kitchen and get us fresh drinks. Daphne had been casually stroking my chest but when Todd left she leaned forward and nipped my ear. Her hands tightened on my chest as I sucked in my breath.

"I want to suck your dick while Todd video records us," she whispered into my ear.

I was stunned, her words made my dick jump and she nibbled on my ear as she let it sink in.

"Well?"

I swallowed and nodded.

As soon as Todd came back, Daphne looked up at him, "Want to record me as I give Joshey a blow job?"

Todd froze with his hand outstretched handing me a beer. I took it and he looked at me, I gave him a facial expression with a shrug to indicate "it was her idea."

He took a long swallow of the beer in his hand, "Fuck it, sure."

She moved from behind me to stand in front of us.

Hooking her thumbs into the waistband and sliding them around the edges, "Panties on or off?"

I shrugged.

"Both," Todd said.

We both looked at him weirdly while he continued.

"Halfway through I'll pull them down for you."

"Oh you will? Why won't I do it?"

"Because you love me and you know how much pulling them down for you will mean to me."

Daphne thought for a second and nodded, "Since you put it that way."

Looking at me, "Now babe, I have a confession to make. I don't just have an Instagram page, I have a private page attached to it."

I raised my eyebrow, "You mentioned a private account earlier, should I be worried?"

She held up her hands, "Maybe, but hear me out. I post the riskier type of pics, nothing too crazy but I have had a bunch make some requests and they have made some crazy offers."

"How risky and what kind of offers?"

She shrugged, "The risky ones have so far just been topless and butt shots, no closeups yet or anything."

"Yet?"

She grinned, "I have been getting a lot of offers for closeups. I planned on you two taking some for me."

"Us two?"

"Are you going to keep repeating my words in the form of a question?"

"Maybe," I said. I held up my hands, "I also think you need to start at the beginning."

"Okay, I told you I've been dancing for a living."

"Right," I said.

"Wait, what?" Todd asked.

Daphne looked at him, "Hush you. Figure it out and keep quiet."

Todd nodded.

Daphne continued, "So the other thing I did was start my own website. You've seen girls on Instagram, some have their own sites with paid content."

We nodded.

"That's all I do. Like I just said, so far a lot of topless but I've been getting requests for other things."

"What's on the Instagram?"

"Those are the PG-13 shots. I put a few of us all skinny dipping but you can just see our butts, nothing explicit," she said. "I also posted how we're childhood besties and grew up together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, a bunch have asked if we've ever messed around and I posted I'd never had sex with either of you but there was some boob action when younger."

I chuckled, "Do they respond?"

She snorted, "You wouldn't believe how many respond, literally thousands. They all want me to give you a blow job."

My eyes went wide, "Not that I'm complaining but are you for real?"

She gave me a sly grin and held up her phone. I saw an open chat with message after message talking about me, the open box for texting showed underneath it "message 2317." I reached a finger out to touch the phone and scroll up, they all were messages about what they wanted her to do.

"You have got to give him a blowjob."

"That would be sexy as hell."

"He deserves one."

"Give them both one."

"Lick his dick like a lollipop."

"Let one record, then take turns."

Some of the comments were crude as hell and some were eye-catching but almost everyone wanted to see her do it. What was really surprising is a few messages seemed to be girl names, I asked her about that.

"Yeah, I was surprised too, but about 25% of my clients are female. Half of those seem to be couples, those are the ones that send in the most special requests. It took me by surprise at first but they seem to be the coolest, most of the others are either old and horny or young and horny."

"How can you tell the difference?"

"Young and horny are all 'I'd treat you so good,' and old and horny are 'I'd pay for your flight, nice hotel, and set you up type stuff.'"

"What kind of offers are we talking about?

"My paid site is pay per set. I plan on posting the video of me giving you a blowjob for $4.95 and see what happens. I'll even split the money with you."

I looked at her and Todd, "Not that I don't appreciate the offer but you can keep the money, I'm just not sure about this," I laughed.

"Dude, a hot chick just offered to give you a blow job and pay you, what do you need to be sure about?"

Daphne nodded agreement, "Right."

I shrugged, "Fine, let's do this."

"Perfect," she said.

She quickly directed Todd to stand up and to the side. She gave him some pointers on how she wanted the scene shot and what angles and stuff. She told him she'd give him small hand signals to change position. She went through each position holding up her fingers and making sure he knew what each number meant. I was a little impressed with her attention to detail, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You haven't done this before have you?"

She looked at me and guessed why I commented, "No, but I have been thinking about this for a while. My fans have wanted more and I've been thinking about what to give them and I knew it would be with you."

She held up her iPhone, pointed it at herself, then started narrating, "Okay, a lot of you have been asking for action videos so today we have a special guest."

She turned the camera toward me, "This is my childhood bestie Joshey, he's been my honey since we were kids together. We only went out a while in high school and he got some boob action. I think I may have been his first in that category."

"You were," I said.

"However, today we are going to catch up, today he is going to get a blow job from yours truly. You ready for this babe?"

"How can I say no to you for anything much less having you wrap your lips around my dick?"

"Exactly," she laughed.

She pointed the camera at Todd, "Here is another childhood sweetie, Todd, he'll be on the camera today."

Todd waved at the camera while she kept speaking, she dropped her voice in a mock conspiratorial tone and said, "While Todd isn't my honey, he is a sweetie and I did go out with him when we were younger. He got some topless action too. Despite that neither of these men has seen me fully in the light naked before today, have you?"

"Nope," I said.

"Me either," Todd said.

"Did you boys enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Worth the wait," Todd said.

She continued the narration, "There was some definite molesting and taking advantage today in the pool."

Todd said, "Yeah, going with sorry not sorry on that one."

"Hmph, I figured," she said as she motioned Todd to stand and handed him the phone.

She stood in front of him for a few seconds striking a pose with her hands on her hips then walked up to me, "But to continue from the pool I am now going to give my Joshey something special."

She moved to the couch and knelt down between my legs while undoing my towel. My dick had gotten hard as soon as she'd stood in front of us in just her panties.

She looked into my eyes as she took my dick in her hands and tilted it straight up, I wasn't huge but a solid eight inches and thick with a trimmed manscape. She looked toward the camera and back to me as she gave a slow lick from my base to the tip. I groaned as I felt her warm wet tongue slide up and down my shaft. After a few licks she raised up when she reached the top and her slim pink tongue circled my head a few times, her tongue danced around, over and back as fingers formed a circle around the base of my dick, she moved her hand in circular motions as her tongue teased me.

She finally took my head in her mouth and sucked on it causing me to give another groan. I looked at the camera with a glazed expression as she took me fully into her mouth and back again. I lifted a hand to hold her hair as she began to move up and down on my dick in faster motions. I was grunting and moaning nonstop as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. Her free hand on my thigh held up two fingers and Todd moved the angle more toward behind my head, the video had to be showing it from my point of view now. I reached down and cupped her tit and lightly pinched a nipple making her moan. She popped off deep throating me and went back to licking the shaft up and down. She slowed her speed and looked up into my eyes as she kept licking.

I grinned back at her, "I love the way you look with my dick in your mouth baby."

"Is that right?" she asked between licks. "How long have you wanted this?"

"My whole life babe."

She started deep throating me again, holding up three fingers while Todd shifted to a 5 o'clock position behind her. He set the camera down so that it was facing us and then moved forward and hooked his fingers into her panties and slid them off her ass to mid-thigh. I just nodded at him and gave another groan as she pumped faster on my cock. He stood and gave her butt a quick slap making her squeal but not stop as I pumped my hips up. Our rhythm increased and I could feel myself building, she sensed my urgency and moved faster. Todd was standing and panning over us. I was getting so worked up that I lost all self-control. With one hand in her hair keeping her in place I rolled us over so that her back and butt were on the couch but her legs were off. I reached down and yanked her panties completely off then moved my hand back and captured her hands pinning them above her head. I held her in place and started fucking her mouth, she was moaning and groaning with me as I had my way. Todd moved to the front of us to get a better view.

"Spread your legs," I said. "I want everybody to see you and know your mine."

She spread her legs shoulder width apart and Todd focused the camera on her.

"Wider," I commanded.

She spread her legs wide as I continued to pump into her mouth, she moaned as I pushed harder. I felt myself building and I cried out as I came in her mouth. I kept pumping as my load unleashed and her lips wrapped tighter and she lifted her head to keep sucking me off. I slowed down as she kept her lips wrapped around my dick till I collapsed on the side of her. She pulled her mouth off as I let her hands go.

Both of us were panting and with her legs still wide open she looked at Todd and the camera, "And that's how you give a BJ to your childhood sweetie."

Todd gave a thumbs up then switched the camera off. Daphne stood up and I reached for my towel while Todd handed her back her phone.

"I'll make sure I don't need to edit it then I'll post it."

"Do I get access to the site?" Todd asked.

Daphne nodded, "I have both your emails, I'll add them later for access, expect an email."

"What now?" Todd asked.

"Now we're going to tie her up?"

Daphne looked at me eyes gleaming, "Oh really?"

"Yes."

I went to her and wrapped my arms around her body pinning her arms to the side. Todd followed as I lifted her and carried her into my room bringing her to the bed and tossing her on.

"Make sure she doesn't get away," I told Todd, he nodded.

She held up her phone and starting recording.

"I might be in a little trouble now. My childhood honey's have decided I need to experience some kinkiness and are about to tie me up," she said as she panned the phone between us.

I'd gone to my closet and looked on the top shelf. My mother had changed some furnishing last year and I remembered there were some burgundy silk sashes she stored up here. They'd originally been for tying back curtains but these were extras. I found them and pulled down half a dozen of them and walked back over to Daphne. She filmed me coming and scooted back on the bed away from me but hit Todd when she reached the other side.

"Oh damn, this is about to get really kinky. Should I struggle or not? Not enough time to get a vote, guess I'll have to decide. Hmmm, I think a good struggle will be fun."

She held up a finger in a halt position and looked at the black lacquered night stand next to my bed. She quickly put the phone in a position to capture our game and then moved back to the center of the bed. My bed was king size, black lacquer, modern design with wood slats, with a dark blue comforter and light grey sheets.

I could see the screen and it showed the whole bed with me and Todd on either side.

"For the record babes, I'm not going to make this easy," she said.

"Perfect," I said.

I lunged at her and she shrieked and laughed while trying to get away. Todd grabbed her from behind as she twisted but he managed to get a free arm and pin it. As she focused on him I grabbed her other arm and pinned it. She started to thrash but I ran a finger up her side and she exploded into laughter and twisted. This let me and Todd move her further up till her hands were next to my headboard. I wrapped a sash around her wrist and a free slat and Todd did the same with her other wrist. The whole thing took less than a minute as Daphne squirmed and tried to get free.

"Damn, I thought I'd be able to put up a better fight than that, that was way too easy."

I finished tying her hand and moved to her legs, I grabbed an ankle and spread it toward me.

"Wait, wait, I knew you were going to tie me but what are you doing to my legs?"

I didn't answer but Todd had finished his arm and grabbed her opposite ankle. We spread her legs wide and then started to tie her tight. She increased her struggling but it was way too late by this time. It barely took another 30 seconds before we had her completely spread eagle tied and helpless. Todd grabbed her phone and we stood at the bottom of the bed and watched her struggle against her bonds as we recorded. A light sheen of sweat covered her body making her glisten as the afternoon light shone through my windows. She looked at each hand and ankle and tested each sperate before looking back at us. Her skin blushed red as she struggled and her breathing got heavy.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers