#Wanttotakemytopoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I really am helpless."

"What did you think bondage meant?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just always thought a girl could get free if she really wanted but I'm stuck. If you two left me I would not be able to get free, like for real."

"That's the point."

"I also didn't think you'd spread my legs quite so wide, this is a little embarrassing," she said blushing and looking at Todd.

"And we are going to get a close up of that," Todd said as he brought the camera close to her pussy and held it there for a minute.

"Oh my god, that's so bad."

"Yet your nipples are rock hard," I said.

She looked at me and blushed even deeper red.

"I'm pretty sure you're enjoying it, even the embarrassment."

I turned to Todd, "Now you can stay and watch or record but I'm about to have my way with her."

Todd stepped back as I bent over the bed and moved my head between her legs.

Todd nodded, "And on that note I think I'm going to head home for a while, I'm sure the two of you want to be alone. Text me if you get bored and I'll come back over."

I nodded at him and said goodbye and a minute later we heard the front door open and close.

"Alone at last," I said.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now it's just us, no more websites, no more video, not even more talk of tying you up. I just want you and you alone," I said as I moved toward her on the bed.

I spent the rest of the afternoon having my way with her. After the first round of oral and regular sex I untied her. We ended up doing it a few more times, doggy style, cowgirl and the last we made love in standard missionary position. That one was slow kisses and gentle lovemaking as we collapsed exhausted.

The next day was pretty normal, Greg came in late in the night and the parental units had come in this morning. Holly was due at lunch with their parents coming in at the same time. We kept it nonchalant and didn't do any kissing or anything in front of anyone. She would hold my hand and drag me everywhere nonstop but our families had seen this behavior since we were kids so I don't think they suspected anything.

When the rest got in we had lunch and caught up on everybody's life as we all exchanged stories.

*****

The following day was ordinary, I was laying on the couch in the living room with a bored look and reading a book as our siblings left for the afternoon. Our parents had gone out on the lake and wouldn't be back till very late tonight. Given the previous encounters and our privacy I was anticipating a 'fun' day with Daphne. Sure enough, only moments after they left she emerged from her room and plopped down on the other side of the couch.

"Joshey."

I looked up at her, "Yes?"

She was biting her lip and had a mischievous look in her eyes. I gave her a once over and noted she was wearing a white miniskirt and a white tanktop with a red bra underneath. Noticing me checking her out she shifted and I caught a flash of red panty. I knew she was teasing me and grew hard at the thought messing around with her. We paused for a second as we heard the rental car my brother got so he could take Holly out start, then we waited in silence as it pulled away and faded into the distance. The room was completely silent as we looked back at each other.

"I want to tie you up," she blurted without preamble.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

Hurriedly she continued, "I know you prefer to tie me down and I did love that and will let you do that whenever you want, but it really turned me on being helpless and I thought about it and I want to do the same thing to you. I really want to tease you and I was thinking about it all night last night and it got me so worked up."

I raised an eyebrow and said sarcastically, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Baby please, I want to do bad things to you and turn you on the way you did to me. I promise you can tie me up as much as you want, just let me do the same thing to you every once in a while."

She paused as my face took a hard look, she must've thought she'd gone too far because she stopped speaking and just sat there, her eyes shifted down and squirmed as I stared at her. Not wanting to tease her too much I shrugged.

Sensing her mood and figuring it might be fun I told her, "If you want to tie me up and do bad things to me who am I to say otherwise."

She squealed and hurled herself at me tackling me to the couch, she wrapped her arms around me while burying her face in my chest and holding me tight.

"And when do you want to do this?" I asked as she wiggled happily against me.

Looking up in my eyes, "Now baby, right now! I want to tie you down and talk dirty and do bad things."

"Can't wait."

She crawled her body up a few inches and leaned in to kiss me. Languidly she pressed her lips against mine, quickly her tongue slipped out and began to explore my mouth. Our tongues played back and forth as her body pressed to mine. I was hard as our passion increased, Daphne pressed against me and her tongue increased its urgency. My hands reached down to cup her ass as I let a small growl. I pulled her skirt up and felt smooth skin, I glanced down during our kiss to see her G-string covered ass. Moaning I pressed her harder into me. Her own passions running wild she suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled them off her. Pushing my hands to my sides she held them there as we kissed. I knew I could overpower her but she began to writhe her body against me, the position of power was working as an aphrodisiac and exciting her to new levels. Unexpectedly she bit my lip and broke our kiss and pushed herself up. Letting her keep control I smiled as she straddled my chest using her legs to keep my arms pinned. We were both breathing hard and with a wicked grin she lifted her shirt up and off then reached behind her and quickly unsnapped her bra exposing her heaving chest. I stared and wiggled my arms slightly intending to free them and play with her tits.

"Uh uh," she said leaning forward and gripping her legs tighter around me. She ran a hand through my hair and grabbed a handful holding it tight. Knowing what I liked when I dominated her I played my part and let out a small growl and wiggled just enough to make her grasp harder with her legs trapping my arms.

"You're mine," she whispered as she held my hair tight and forced my eyes to meet hers. "Got it?"

Panting I growled in response making her grin.

"I am so going to enjoy this," she said.

After a few seconds she pushed up and hopped off the couch, grabbing my hand she pulled me up and tugged me toward her room. As soon as we got inside she closed the door and pushed me toward the bed.

"Take off your shirt," she said.

I lifted my eyes to give her a hard look.

"Now," she snapped while crossing to the shutters to open them and let light fill the room. "I want us to see each other."

I'll admit that I usually loved being the dominant but despite myself I was enjoying this streak Daphne was showing. I played my role and kept glaring as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the ground. I reached for the button on my shorts.

"No, I want to do that, leave it," she commanded. "But help me push the beds together, I want some room.

Her room had two queen beds for her and Holly to sleep in, I nodded as I moved the small nightstand from between the two beds and pushed them side by side.

Afterward I stood there waiting for her next move, she looked like a wild goddess standing there wearing only her skirt, bare tits heaving, red hair slightly disheveled from our passion with one stray wisp crossing her eye. Slowly she crossed to me and firmly pushed me back onto the bed. She had me center myself on one bed then she grabbed one of the silk sashes I'd used to tie her up. Quickly she took one wrist and stretched it to a corner, looping my wrist to the frame a few times she secured my arm. Without a word she walked to the other side and repeated the process. Afterward she stood back as I tested my bonds making sure the ties were good. The sash was snug against my skin, it didn't cut into my circulation or anything, I tugged and pulled but couldn't get free even after I put my full strength against them. After a minute I relaxed and shifted my body to a comfortable position.

"Good job," I said.

"I had a good teacher," she said. "I'm going to do your legs too but first..."

She grabbed her phone and put on some music, set it on the stand next to the bed, then stepped back and pulled her skirt down. Standing in front of me wearing a tiny red g-string she gave me a wicked smile.

"Let's have some fun."

I loved looking at her body, she had an average waist that flared a little giving her a nice heart shaped ass, a young athlete's body. Her tits were perfectly sized to her body and were firm with just a little bounce to them. Her perfect white skin was highlighted by her light pink nipples that stood at attention betraying her mounting excitement. She stood motionless for a minute letting me absorb her beauty, finally she hooked her finger into either side of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs.

I tugged at my bonds, straining to get free so I could ravish her body.

"Oh my god, I want to lick you so bad right now."

Looking in my eyes, "You really want me?" she asked softly.

With a start I understood she was unsure of herself, she really didn't know how I felt about her.

"Untie me and I'll show you how much I love you."

Looking into my eyes she must've sensed I was telling the truth because her confidence returned.

"Soon baby, soon, but first I'm going to have a little fun."

She came to the edge of the bed and unbuttoned my shorts as I watched her in anticipation. I'd expected her to strip me and fuck me but she had plans to drive me crazy. As she slid my black boardshorts off she ran her nails down my legs and gave my shaft a slow lick, my dick jumped and became harder.

Lifting her head, "You bad boy, no underwear today."

"We were supposed to go down to the lake, why would I wear anything underneath?"

She grabbed more sashes and tied my feet together then to the bottom of the bed. Once again, I tested my strength against my bonds and couldn't get free. Daphne watched as I tested my wrists and ankles, trying to slide them through the bonds she'd wrapped around me.

"You're really my prisoner, aren't you?"

"Could you get free yesterday?"

"Not if you'd given me all day."

"Then why are you surprised I can't get loose?"

"I wasn't sure I did as good a job as you did," she said. "God I can see why you like this, it's such a turn-on to know you're all mine. While she talked she crawled onto the bed and straddled my stomach. Putting her hands on my chest she leaned close, putting her mouth inches from mine.

"You're mine baby, this pussy is going to rock your world."

I raised my eyebrow at that comment.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm just surprised to hear you talk like that."

"I want to talk dirty to you, I want you to talk dirty to me. I want to hear every kinky thing you want to do to me."

Her dirty talk was making my cock rock hard and her breath was warm and minty on me. She kissed and nibbled my lips as I lay there. She tilted her head to trace her tongue from my lip to nip the side then drew her tongue down my neck and back up then following the line of my chin to my ear. Her opposite hand snaked around and through my hair as she teased my ear lobe with her tongue. I tried to turn my head to kiss her and her hand locked into my hair holding my head in place. I growled as she continued to lick and nibble my ear lobe. She slid her butt down until her pussy was resting on top of my shaft and started to grind against me while still driving me crazy with her assault on my ear. My breathing increased and I tugged against the ties as she teased me.

"Uh uh baby, your ass is mine today. We do what I want. I plan on driving you wild, I'm going to wrap these beautiful lips around that sexy cock of yours. Do you want that? Do you baby? Tell me, tell your baby what you want her lips to do."

I groaned in frustration, "I swear when I get loose you're going to pay."

"Maybe," she said giving my hair a sharp tug. "But right now I own you."

"Tell me," she growled.

"I want your lips around my cock," I said. "I want to feel your tongue licking me, I want to cum in your mouth."

She hissed and pushed back to straddle me placing her hands on my chest, her grin was evil as she sat atop me.

"You bad boy, you want to cum in my mouth?" You want to fuck my little pussy?" she asked sweetly.

"Fuck," I said straining. "You know I do, I want to fuck you all day."

"But I'm so innocent," she said in a little girl voice.

My voice raising, "I swear I'm going to bend you over and fuck you doggy style so I can smack your ass."

"This ass," she said giving her own butt a hard slap. "You really want to spank me?"

She kept speaking softly but her eyes were wicked as she teased me, I saw her mounting hunger.

"I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours," I promised.

She gasped and brought a hand to her mouth while batting her eyelashes, "You'd do that to me, you'd rape my mouth?"

She slid down my legs and leaned over while she spoke, putting her face inches from my dick she grabbed it and held it straight from my body.

Her voice grew husky as she looked in my eyes, "Is this what you want baby? Do you want me to use my tongue? Do you want me to use my mouth?"

I felt her warm breath on my cock, closing my eyes I leaned my head back.

"Yes, I want you to be my personal slut and suck on my dick till I cum in your mouth."

"Ohhhhh."

The tone of her exclamation had changed enough that I opened my eyes and stared at her, she'd liked that answer. No longer in a little girl voice but instead in one husky with love and desire.

"You want me to be your slut?" she asked.

"Yes," was all I said.

We stared at each other as she lowered her lips to my dick. She watched me as she wrapped her lips around the shaft and started to suck. The hand that was holding my dick up slowly stroked me as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. The feeling of her warm, wet mouth as she sucked me was incredible. For a minute she kept slowly sucking and stroking.

"Oh my god that feels so good," I cried as I watched her, it was exciting the way we stared into each others eyes.

Struck by inspiration I told her, "If you straddle me we can do sixty-nine."

I heard and felt her small whimper as she became excited by the idea. She never took her mouth off my dick as she shifted her body and quickly had her thighs on either side of my head. Yesterday I had teased her but today my frustration and hunger were too much, I thrust my tongue inside her as soon as she lowered her pussy within reach of my tongue. I heard another whimper and felt her thighs quiver as I probed my tongue deeper inside her. I kept licking with bold strokes up and down, thrusting my tongue deeper and deeper. She responded by attacking my dick with a hunger, quickly it became a contest to see who could pleasure the other more. Her head bobbed up and down almost making me forget what I was doing, but I managed to curl my tongue back and forth making her whimper and tighten her legs around my head.

"Well well well," Holly said.

"JESUS," Daphne screamed pulling her mouth off my cock.

"Oh fuck," I said.

Standing in the doorway was my brother Greg and her sister Holly.

"Don't mind us," Holly said.

Both Daphne and I were frozen for a few seconds before I tried to speak.

"Look, we can explain," I said.

Greg's arms were crossed while Holly leaned against him.

Holly laughed, "You've got to be kidding me," she said. "Oh, I'm dying to hear this explanation."

Daphne was frozen as Holly moved away from Greg to circle the bed.

"I mean, this can't be how it looks can it? My little sister and your brother can't be naked and licking each other like some horny college kids?" Holly asked.

I tried to think of anything to say, "Uhmmm."

"That was your dick she had in her mouth right Josh?" Holly asked sarcastically. Looking at my brother, "I'm confused Greg, were my sisters' lips wrapped around your brothers dick or was that my imagination?"

"That's what it looked like to me, I told you they would be going at it," Greg said.

Tapping her chin, "Yes you did, and here I didn't believe you."

"And this," Holly said, stroking a sash and pointedly looking at my bonds. "I must say sis, I'm impressed, I didn't think you had this in you."

"I usually tie her up," I blurted without thinking. I immediately regretted saying that because it implied we'd done this before but for some reason I wanted them to know I was the dominant in this relationship or whatever it was.

As I said that Holly looked up at me with a laugh and asked, "Oh really?" looking back at Greg, "Why doesn't that surprise me, must run in the family."

Greg shrugged his shoulders, "Don't look at me, we've never talked about this stuff."

I looked back and forth between them as Holly narrowed her eyes in thought. Realization hit me like a hammer, Greg saw my comprehension and broke into a big grin, I looked at Holly and she winked at me. The whole time Daphne stayed silent and unmoving but now she shifted off the bed and tried to undo the ties on one of my arms. Holly reached and grabbed her hands before she could loosen it.

"Let's hold off on that for a second."

Holly looked at Greg, raised her eyes and tilted her head toward Daphne and the second bed. With a flash of premonition, I knew what they were about to do.

"Oh shit," I said.

Holly saw my understanding but Daphne had yet to catch on. I tugged against my restraints again but Daphne had done too good a job. Silently Greg moved behind Daphne and wrapped his arms around her pinning her arms to her side, at the same time Holly grabbed some of the spare sashes and then they moved to the other bed. Daphne wasn't dumb and grasped the situation in a second but it was too late. With both of them working together they grabbed her and moved her to the other bed, pining her down. She put up a decent struggle but Greg climbed on top of her using his weight and strength to hold her down as Holly quickly tied her. Unlike me they tied her arms and legs spread, in a few minutes Daphne was spread eagle exactly the way I'd tied her the day before. With the beds next to each other our hands were less than two feet from each other but we were both helpless to help each other out.

Afterward they stood at the bottom of the bed admiring their work. Daphne struggled and squirmed against her bonds but I had a feeling she was as helpless now as she was yesterday and I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Finally, she lay still, panting from the effort to free herself. I looked over at her spread form and was strangely turned on. I knew we both had to be a sight, tied up helpless next to each other. My dick was still hard and was an obvious signal that I wasn't too upset with the way events were turning out.

Holly whispered to Greg and he nodded, then she pulled her phone out of her pocket and pointed it at us and started taking pictures. Daphne and I looked at each other as she took our naked pics.

"Just a little something to remember this."

"Ha ha," I said. "Now let us go."

"We will, but first we're going to have a little fun."

They glanced at each other and moved apart a few feet with Holly at the end of my bed and Greg in front of Daphne. Spellbound I watched Holly reach down and grab the bottom of her white tank top and tug it over her head and off, without pausing she undid the button on her denim shorts and tugged them off too. She was wearing a dark blue matching bra and panty underneath, she kept undressing and undid her bra to let it fall then hooked her panties in her thumbs and in one motion bent to take them off. I looked over at Daphne and saw that Greg had stripped too. Daphne saw me at the same time and we both knew what was about to happen. While part of me only wanted Daphne, it was impossible to deny that I found Holly extremely attractive. I knew Daphne felt the same way and I saw her nipples were still rock hard and her chest was lightly heaving from excitement. I winked at her and she visibly relaxed and mouthed the words "I love you."