War Time Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Victoria had her face and tongue used as toilet paper for what felt like an eternity but in actual fact it was only a couple of minutes before Lucy released her hold on the Englishwoman and order the man away so that she could gaze on the disgusted look upon Victoria's face.

"Go on, get away you pathetic specimen! You've done your job now go back to spying on your own people you snivelling coward!" shouted Lucy dismissively at Tilstock and he cowered away from her strong words and fairly fled the room, leaving Lucy alone with her former employer The slight Island girl stood dominantly over the English blonde and sneered as she coughed and sobbed and spat the taste from her mouth.

"Well then Mrs Adams (said with the utmost sarcasm). You've learned a new trick today, haven't you? And once I tell the Captain I am sure all his men will want to savour it too. I'm sure you will soon be known as the island's premier arse licker."

And with that thought Lucy exited the room cackling with delight and left Victoria to wonder when this nightmare would ever come to an end.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12