All Comments on 'Was It All Worth It?'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
good payback

Thanks for the entertainment enjoyed the story.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
One of the BEST Revenge Stories Ever

Well written and well told story from beginning to end, complete with a happy ending no less. No needy ex-husbands crying in their beer while pining away for their "one true love" unable to get on with his life. Just a guy who is able to take care of business, and ultimately gets the best revenge by living well. I think the hooker probably gave Steve either Purple K (Ketamine or horse tranquilizers) or more probably Ecstasy to slip to Beth, as crack only works if it's smoked. Ingested crack would make her very ill and nauseous as eats holes in her stomach. It's pretty caustic (or alkaline, I can't remember which).

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 14 years ago
You are getting better and better!

Good yarn, cheaters got their due and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Darn good yarn!! Disgusted at the authors of wimp stories. Hope you keep up your excellent stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could Have Used a final sit down with Beth

But other than that great, thanks.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Sorry

This one went south of dumb for me. Just not my type of story, too much suburbia and not the right kind of city. I'll probably enjoy your next one a little more.

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

Good story. Thanks Slirpuff.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
What's your problem?

Are you not sick or something? How come Steve isn't some wimp who weeps and wails because his beloved Beth is cheating on him? Just kidding of course. ;-)

Why is it that women (OK, some women) have to diss their husband while whoring around with some asshole with a big dick? Usually I'm pulling for a couple to get it together, but not this whore. She doesn't work, lives a good life and totally disrespects her husband. Beth truly deserved everything she got.

My only critique of this story is that it seems impossible for Beth to be the daughter of the people her parents seemed to be. Beth's comments to Carl revealed just what a slimeball she really was. (my apologies to any and all real whores for likening Beth to one of them) And she is way to low to be called a slut. Strong criticism of Beth to follow.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Revenge is sweet:

Good read Steve. Liked this one. Always up for revenge/retribution.

HATE THE WIMPY SHI*.

Tom

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

A great story and I enjoyed reading every word.

It's as if the author was just telling me a story and being a very good story teller.

Thanks for the good work.

john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Fun

As usual a good story and really good revenge.....As it should be.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
This was a lot of fun to read

From beginning to end... just good fun... and the writing was good also. The wife was a dumb bitch, but the husband was up to the task. Life happens. Good show.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
BobNbobbi didn't like it so your story had to be great!

And it was a great little revenge story. BobNbobbi can't write a coherent story and obviously can't read one either!

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
That one was a strike!

Who was being asked the question of the title? I believe that the gentleman who felt the lack of a last sit-down with Beth is correct. This one flowed very well and left us all quite satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

seems like you went back to the plot line of your older stories. i think its great. you changed pace, now you're back.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for giving the husband a set of balls to deal with the bitch and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Engagement not wedding

Wedding is when you get married, engagement is when you ask her to marry you. It was an engagement party, unless you got the license signed by both parties without her knowing it, and got an authorized person like a judge or pastor to do the wedding ceremony.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
A good revenge story

I always look forward to your stories. I honestly don'tthink this is as good as some of your more recent ones, but part of that may be that there are a ton of revenge stories on this site, not as many of the more unusual ones you've done lately. I can say that I liked this one more than most because the revenge was appropriate and made sense. He got to relieve his anger and pain at his wife, but more importantly, he was protecting his kids. This was revenge for a purpose, not just to hurt his cheating spouse. Some revenge stories are basically sadism, not this one. He went way beyond the law, but he didn't do anything that a lot of men wouldn't do to protect themselves from a system almost always weighted and biased toward the woman. I've seen enough of the crap that men go through in divorces, particulalry where kids are involved, that I can't blame a guy for doing what he has to do. And the happy ending was nice.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I liked it.

This was one of the best of yours that I have encountered so far. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for having written it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Not bad, sort of between LW and Romance . . .

Nice, romantic ending, and significantly better written than a lot of your stories. But HIV testing won't tell Steve if he got infected from his wife and her lover; it takes a minimum of 3 months to turn HIV positive after being exposed, and sometimes as long as a year. But the odds are, he would not get HIV from his wife, even if she were HIV positive; men can give it to women through sexual transmission a lot easier than women can give it to men. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
alls well that end well

Another well written story that I found interesting and creative. I wasn't sure if the husband was going to uncover who is wife was cheating with. Thanks for sharing this well thought out tidbit.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"There must be 50 ways to leave your lover..."...

...and slirpdog's gonna lay 'em all out and more! Thanks for the fun read.It was dumb, I didn't miss that either but Tim Conway will do when you can't get "The Razor".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I like these types of stories. Seems there aren't enough of them here. Thanks for the enjoyable read!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Well I enjoyed it!

Nice "fun" read! It's nice to find em like this. And they are hard to find!

Thanks a lot!

toesmantoesmanalmost 14 years ago
great stuff

Now, this is the Slirpuff that I've come to know & admire. The slutty whore wife who got at least some of what she deserved. thanks

fern501fern501almost 14 years ago
Steve is a crook

Planting drugs on his wife and her lover and acting ever so innocently. I love stories like that plus I remember meeting my wife and her lover in a club after we separated and telling separation was hard on both of us and could understand she was going out with a friend blah blah (they didn't know I knew) 5 hours later the police caught them for adultery which was still a crime at the time.

To my American friends I used to say I was an American too as they lost in Viet-Nam on the field I lost in bed (the lover was Vietnamese) they'd say they didn't lose it and I would answer I didn't either.

That happened about 41 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

Great Job , keep the stories coming ! This site is too full of unrealistic wimp stories and wayyyyyyyy to many fag stories .

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
why is it that MEN are always pressured to forgive and forget, but not women?

I guess it's taking advantage of men's natural forgiving nature (in comparison to women it is more forthcoming). The whole problem comes about nowadays because girls are treated too nicely when they're little, and they grow up to be greedy bitches, like as if they deserve something for nothing, just because they're 'fragile' because they are baby-producers. Load of bollocks. I'd treat a woman right if she is not a bitch to the extent that she drives me mad! It's always either the HUSBAND'S PARENTS or the IN-LAWS that ask the HUSBAND to forgive and forget! WHY?!

Also, families asking spouses to forgive and forget adultery is just asking for further adultery. It just makes adultery more accepted as if it is the norm, 'it happens anyway, it's no big deal' and is only to be forgiven and forgotten!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great

To answer the question below....... Because of the X chromazone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Slirp up the Sloppy Seconds

why bother to get checked for AIDS and turn around and fuck the whore you suspected might have infected you? makes no goddamn sense...

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
This was very entertaining,

I enjoyed this story to the max, Worthy of all five stars. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ever man stuck married to a cheating slut should do this

This is a great plan, get the bitch arrested on possession! I have to remember this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
idiotic

Find out your wife is cheating and worry you she gave you an STD. Go to the doc and get cleared then turn around and fuck her again?

Entertaining read but that glaring continuity issue ruins the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST ALWAYS BLOOM

out of the cesspools. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Okay, this is the second story of yours I've read and scored

5 stars. Damn, man, you're good! It's a real joy to read stories where the guy's dick doesn't get hard as soon as he sees his wife with another guy. I'm looking forward to reading all of your stories.

Thanks

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Thanks For Sharing.

Not one of your stronger stories. But a good read anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank-you

I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Drug Prohibition

This is exactly what is wrong with status crimes. Framing people is so easy. And with the volume of arrests no one will notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it...

3 stars it was good read but I guess I expect more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sadly he never realized that he was, is and will be the problem.

He is a total beta, shit he can't even lay women who beg for it. Its only natural that the Wife gets bored and searchs for greener pastures. Sue will to in due time, because he didnt change. He is still boring and weak.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A betta man may be NOT WHIMP!!!!!!!!!!

@ Anon Why is it problem a Beta finds hapiness?????? May Only the Alfa be happy on the World, the beta must get suicide or must eat creampies according to you??????????????? Good revenge story 5 stars. He got the children custody and

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Good revenge story

The not violance revenge stories show the betrayed, the last, can be succesful against the humuliating COCKY people with a trick or other step.

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Great one...

Gave it a 5 star. Due to the guy getting his revenge fast, full, and without remorse. Please keep it up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Great revenge on the cheating parties and a happy ending to boot. It doesn't get any better. 135 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Iscariot

slurping the rigid boner, he exposed his brown eye, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story was good

But those betrayed comments are the best thing about this site. I laugh every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Great one...

Gave it a 5 star. Due to the guy getting his revenge fast, full, and without remorse. Please keep it up."

Took it right off my tongue. Exactly what I'm thinking. Keep up the great work

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I loved it. Your title led me to believe that it might come out wrong.

I think the revenge was just about right only I would have pout some hard drugs on Carl, too. Fuck him and his 'big dick' and his laughing at him. What an asshole. Thank you for this nice revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yet another story where the guy...

...ends up with the wife of the man who cuckolded him. I expect better of you, Slirpuff. I am amazed at how many authors think it is great to have the woman who was married for years with the guy who betrayed you now share your bed for the rest of your life, a constant reminder of your wife's betrayal and the woman who is the closest in the world to the guy who fucked your wife. Why on earth would anyone want to marry that woman? Yet it seems like half the stories on this site end that way. I just don't get it.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
There is such occasion

@ Anon I have such story too! ("The Two Wimps" readable on SOL= storiesonline.net) Sometime the part of the revenge may be two betrayed spouses fall in love each other. Yes it does not often happen, but it may be.

BTW I use other type Second Chance women in my other stories...................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are a closet feminazi...

...Sue kicked out Carl and got a restraining order. He was allowed to pick up his clothes and work tools but that was about it.

WTF? He wasn't violent and no matter what he did, to label him as a violent person is so wrong. It is something that women do every day when they just don't get their way in a divorce. I am living that shit right now. By writing something that makes a false report of violence seem to be ok, and that is what you are doing, you encourage women to do so, and men to accept it. Turn in your testicles to the nearest feminist and eat a gun asshole.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Works for me. You stick your dick in another man's pussy you deserve what you get. And husband gets some sweet chocolate for the rest of his life.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid fails to do!

The problem with all the commentary from the perpetual twelve-year olds who keep reading the very stories they most loudly claim to hate, is they are the ignorant leading the ignorant. They have no experience with successfully raising families. No comprehension of the effort needed or expense of caring for children.

For the stupidity of committing adultery, Carl and Beth now both have criminal records. What kind of jobs will either of them be able to find? How will either of them be able to pay child support much less alimony? Instead of four adults contributing to the care and welfare of the children, now we are down to two. And nothing bad, accident or disease or future divorce or who knows what had ever better happen to either of them or it is the children who will be severely penalized.

I realize that trolls have no capacity for conscious forethought or conscience for that matter. The sorry creatures blatantly brag about their misogyny. You just have to wonder why they keep returning to these stories and authors they so vitriolically claim to hate? Like dogs returning to lick up their vomit.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Do you like cuck stories?

@ Fanfare Why do you like the cuckold story wave in LW? Why do not like to be more ANTICUCK stories? In more anticuck stories case you could find your taste stories as well. When I begin to be Reveng story fan the anticuck story rate was about 40% in 2011. Now the rate is 20%.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Anticuck stories

@ fanfare Why do not you encourage others to write ANTICUCK stories with sexual majority husbands, who do not like their wives have sex strangers!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I am writing my next anticuck story, against my weak English knowledge!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid is as stupid does

just read the comment by fanfare

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 CHEATERS BEWARE OF MORE SNEAKIER MATES

and don't do drugs even if you don't. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let's see - Good story - Got that out of the way

And now to the really funny stuff! Reading the comments, I get the distinct feeling (even from Duna, who struggles with his English), that everyone thinks Fanfare is a dumbass. And you just now figured that out? Good story, cleverly written, about cheaters getting their due. Added bonus to see Sue and Steve get together. A nice little twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My summary: great story with bad editing.

The plot is good and the revenge was neatly done. The only thing that didn't make me smile was the many mistakes in the story. If you would've had help of an editor or a proof-reader, the story could have deserved a 5/5 vote instead of my 3/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

In just about every state anything over a gram is a felony. So two rocks would be intent to sell. Just to let you know.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Funny Thing

If I were married and didn't have kids, I could see having a little fun with the cheaters and then moving on. If I were married and had kids that would up the stakes considerably. I would do what I had to do to make sure my kids had the best outcome. In the case of a cheating wife, I believe she has proven by her actions that she is an unfit role model for the primary caregiver. Like a drug addict or alcoholic, she has chosen to love something else more than she does her family. I also would be very upset about being put in that position. Unless you are a sociopath, the emotions would be very difficult to deal with. So, the fact that he caught her cheating on him and kids, and the fact that he committed a crime to set her up should have caused him a lot more anxiety and pain than noted here. The average guy would have been a mess trying to deal with it. I think there would have been a lot of questions running through his head, a lot of self doubt about his state of mind and the course of action he had chosen. Not that he was wrong but the stakes were high. If he had gotten caught, it would have been him losing not her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad Ending

The number one rule about breaking the law (as he did by planting the drugs) is that you NEVER tell anyone else about it.

All it takes is a falling out of this second marriage for Sue to decide to spill the beans to the police to get the lion's share of her next divorce.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid man!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Very good story

I thought this was a very good story. Some minor spelling and grammatical errors but still very readable and enjoyable. I wrote a story somewhat similar to this but no kids were involved. I think your story was better written than mine. Good job.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

greener pastures do exist, but not from a loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sort of a fun story to read

This story is more of your fun ones to read.

George in Omaha

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WIN SOME----LOSE SOME---

and maybe a tie one on to celebrate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And how does she know about them?

And why does she want them removed? Suspicions abound. Is she really who you think she is?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Um...

@Anon 11/09/14 -

how does she know about them?

Perhaps because Steve shared the video of their previous spouses cheating on them with her.

why does she want them removed?

Her answer "I got a better one with a zoom."

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
For once cheaters lose.

Nicely written tale with many plausibility issues nonetheless it was fun. In real life, cheaters usually win. An excursion of this type is a pleasant journey. Thanks for your five star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

This wasn't your best but it did keep you reading. The creativity in setting them up was good.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a good read. Five stars.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Very good

His wife and friend both got what they deserved.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I know I hurt his little ego but he just won't ever leave me the hell alone.” – Why is it always his “little ego”, as if her ego wouldn’t suffer if things were reversed? And maybe if they did it more often, particularly if SHE came on to HIM, he wouldn’t be bugging her so much!

Sonja and Jerome might be black, and she might have southern roots but not to play to stereotypes, but her lover apparently has a big dick! Guess I was wrong about that one!

“Who in the hell is going to go upstairs and look at the paint on our walls?" – She’s obviously going to be taking her lover in there! I guess I was sort of right with that one!

Doing it on their bed, and doing things she won’t do with her husband are always show-stoppers for me!

"That cheating bastard and after I thought that everything was getting back to normal." - “Back to normal?” Does that mean this isn’t Carl’s first time cheating?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Slirpuff has a lockdown and bullseye scope on ....

the voice of wife from cutting and arrogant to passive-aggressive and ennui mode. He really makes reader feel the narrator's /husband's frustration. Sometimes that hubby is s salt of earth family man who deserves better and other times hubby is bull in china shop. I don't always buy his reconciliations , but always know the spouse versus spouse clash will be convincing.

The drug set up resolution for cheaters is iffy but everything before that was platinum. The pair - up conclusion at end was sweet as Tupelo honey. Full marks. * * * * *

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Keep track of your plot elements

It was crack. not cocaine.

Jack99Jack99almost 8 years ago
@IB_Says

I'm guessing by your comment that you don't know that crack IS cocaine. "Crack" is short for "Crack Cocaine".

Anyway - this is one of your best, Slirpuff! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!!!

I really liked this one!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! WHAT A STORY!

Hi there peoples! Truly how big was Beth's cunt? She stated she couldn't feel Steve's cock and yet he rocked the socks off Sue! Yeah I know that this is FICTION! But I still have to wonder about that! Anyway I LOVED THE STORY! LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I READ IT SEVEN YEARS AGO...STILL A GREAT TALE!

Of course, it is definitely worth all of the Five Stars I'm giving it yet again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Fanfare, stop being an idiot. It's just a story. Why are you criticizing the author for planting drugs on the two cheaters. The husband has to do it to his wife so he can get the kids. He does to Carl because we the raiders want Carl to burn in hell. These charges are for posession only not dealing so they are minor charges that won't affect their employment. No different than going through a red light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trust

I hope he did remove camera from the bed rooms and place positions of security, if he doesn't it will show his lack of trust in his new wife.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Too funny...loved it

Another fine tale. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1st class story

You write a first class story, but really have second class grammar and spelling. These negatives drive an excellent tale to a "4."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Stuff!

Cheated on husband,played for a fool,turns the tables,getting revenge and a happy ending.

Very nice change from the cuckold crap in so many Loving Wives stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nosey

In time Sue moved in,what did she do for money and how did she fill her days.On the the day of the party where did she come home from she did not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed The Story

As I do with most of your works! Though the last chapter seemed like you were in a hurry to finish it. Lots of spelling mistakes and words left out. I hold you to a higher level than most of the other writers and that is why I am complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

I like how the husband made mistakes identifying the lover. It made the story a bit more down to earth, gives exposition, and fills the story in a bit. I absolutely detest abusing the legal system in any way to get back at people, without reservation. It sucks to have a vindictive person pervert justice and leave one feeling helpless as lying is rewarded and almost never punished. Plus it is drug abuse, too. Drug law abuse. It's not cool, but I still loved the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories

1)The characters are well developed, their motivations are an easy read.

2)Setting them up for just enough of a fall for the divorce? Priceless.

3)For everything else? Literotica,,,,,oh, and a steak, fries, and Dr. Pepper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beth

What happened to Beth?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How come

On the night of the party,how come Beth was fit to drive given the amount of alcohol she had drunk and how come their is no mention if she was charged with drug taking and the outcome.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
@ ANON ‘How Come’

Each cheater was convicted of a misdemeanor crime. Probably parole due to first offence and no evidence of dealing.

Though it was a very good read. Thank you again, Slir!

5*

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Rep. Anonymous 02/04/18 Perverting the Legal System??????

I get your point, did you get the husbands point????

He cleary knew what his goal was. To keep the LEGAL system from hosing him. Basically he balanced out the PERVERTED legal system that would have given his ex-wife, HIS house, HIS money and HIS kids. So if he straightens out the crooked legal system by using it for his own advantage it becomes pretty even in the end. Why should a lying, cheating, scheming slut, who runs down her husband to her lover be allowed fair divorce?? He did just enough to see that true justice was done. If he had tried to do it by the rules, he didn't stand a chance.

Good Story!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Burn

I love a burn story with a.happy ending. Not to mention a legal wife swap. Smirnoff spins a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If

If he is putting plenty of alcohol in her drinks to hide the drugs ,how come she is fit to drive and there is no mention of what happened to Beth.Did still get to see the kids.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one!

This was a very good entertaining story. I'm glad I stuck with it to the end. Well done! 5*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Good read with a good laugh at the end.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
"Sue, you forgot your own wedding party?"

I wouldn't have the nerve to try that, but I admire his courage. Fun story, even if it started with pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shit.

Utter shit. Terribly paced, everything worked out amazing in the end, way too predictable, and the cheating reveal was rushed. The revenge was mediocre at best.

All in all, 2/5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous