All Comments on 'Was It Cheating?'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not even posted yet?

Wow! I can't believe this. I read your other story and went to your story submissions and came across this one. It said posted 12/22 but wasn't on the new list. Maybe you should find out why.

Anyway, I really liked the story. She played around a little yes with a woman. But in the letter she apoligized. What more can she do. You can tell they really loved each other but didn't communicate. I loved the ending. I read both of those stories and I know I wouldn't want to be alone when the woman I love was still alive. I think he did the right thing. Congrads on getting DK to write the letter. She's another excellent author.

Well I guess I said enough. Firs time I ever gave the first comment. Excellent story.

Merry Christmas and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another good story by you.

Boyd

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Love the story....

hate the wife.

She's a selfish bitch and she doesn't deserve the guy. Cheating is cheating no matter the gender of the lover. The way she explains herself leave me the impression that her affair with Michelle would have continued for a long time if it hadn't been for her husband involvement in it.

What a load of crap she's saying! I understand the husband's feeling and want of not being alone and I won't disgrace him by saying he wimped out on her.....BUT....I can't help but feel really sorry for him. The remorse she shows is for being caught not for the pain she caused her husband.

Great story DG if you can arouse such strong feelings out of me :)

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good but,

It felt a bit formulaic.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG hear

I wanted to leave a personal note on how this story came about. A friend of mine talked about having a bi affair. I asked her if she thought it was cheating. She said she wasn't sure. I told her I thought it was.

So I set out to write about it. My problem is what should he do about it? He loved his wife. I wanted a female writers point of view at this point. So I asked 'DanielleKitten' if she would do me a favor and write the apology letter from the wife. The ending was going to be based on that letter. I had no idea what DK was going to write.

After reading the apology letter (which I thought was done beautifully) I tried to feel how my character felt. I didn't want to be alone anymore. I decided to take the letter to my story wife and find out if she meant it. She said yes and you read the rest.

Again I would like to give DK a special thanks.

DG hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for the mention DG, but this

story was well done before you asked me to do the letter. You do write fantastically and I love reading your work. I agree with LadyCibelle that if a story moves you to such emotions, it is a good story. Great job. Merry Christmas.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
To err is human...

I enjoyed the story, DG. A couple of my friends have gone through a similar experiences, but with no reconcile - the women involved in each case valued the new lifestyle much more than their husbands and families. In your story, fantasy started with the wife waking up and deciding that her husband was more important to her. But, there's nothing wrong with fantasy, and nothing wrong with forgiveness if the person is truly repentant.

I'm sure some will call the hubby a wimp, but after he beat the daylights out of Roger, I don't think so. In fact, that was probably pretty good therapy for him, and Roger deserved every bit of it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

great story, everyone in a marriage makes some mistakes... some are worse than others. glad they were able to fix this one

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Reality

It felt real to me. I can see the hate and love in him. I can see the anquish in her. The only stretch was him catching the rape at the almost too late point. DK wrote a clear apology letter.

And don't forget many people get married to avoid loneliness, so why can't he go home to be with family and his old friend of 22 years. Granted she ain't perfect, but who ever is.

Thankyou for a good feel good story

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
This story gives me pause!

DG you always seem to do a great job.

I find my self mostly in agreement with LadyCibelle as to Carrie would have no doubt continued with her affair as she had been lying to him for months after he started to inquire of her behavior.

After he returned from the bar and talked to her she still thought what she did was just fine. She said, “It wasn't that big of a deal. You're willing to throw away twenty-two years of marriage because I slept with a woman?

She only stopped her affair after a supposed near rape made her future not so much fun anymore. It was easier to get him back then start off with someone new and have to explain herself to the kids, for now that is. After all, her girlfriend was now gone as he had almost killed he husband. She probably didn’t break it off, the girlfriend did because of her husband being hurt.

She may have got him out of the assault charges as everything would have come out at the trial and ruined her also.

The real telling thing of the absolute thought out betrayal was her statement:” I didn't want to cheat on you with another man. That's why I just tried something new with Michelle.” It absolutely shows it didn’t just happen with Michelle as she had said, she had thought it out. It could have easily been a man she cheated with.

I also liked the point you made about “"Carrie, it starts with Michelle. Now you have a taste of the new life. It won't end there. If you are a slut for Michelle, you'll be a slut for someone else before long. You've just begun your new life”, that was a very good point. The old saying “Once a Cheater always a Cheater” appears to be well founded in many cases.

These statements she made should be something he will have to go over with her. How can they drop every thing that happened when she is still lying to everyone, probably to her self, about how this really came about?

After 22 years, and in a really loving relationship, you have a lot of history, insight and communication. They will never make it without some kind of counseling. There is a lot going on in their relationship that they cannot turn their backs on.

These ramblings are me playing devils advocate and I don’t necessarily think they should divorce or not.

I love your stories and I apologize for my long-winded comments. You make it so much fun to read and think about your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
croack

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. YOU KNEW THAT THE AUTHOR WAS GOING TO MAKE HIM A COCKOLD OF THE WOMEN PUSSY, MAN DON'T THIS FUCKING AUTHORS NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY WRITE KNOW THERE OTHER WOMEN IN THIS WORLD, I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE WHAT A FUCKING CROCK, BETTER ALONE THAN WITH A FUCKING SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice job DG!

Well thought out - you developed the emotions nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Sentimental Fool - A Bad Choice

Constructively the humanistic writing style you paint with is very basic, engaging and truely entertaining - so why am I writing this?

It is about time someone portrayed that cheating with the same sex is noT any different than the opposite sex and in a sense it's worse as the spouse cannot compete! The playing field is different physically and much worse mentally. How can you even think about competing without the same tools? What a failure - if only I had been more of a man (more of a woman)!!!

This story evidenced an issue that we read about here all the time - woman's lesbian sex between wives - about how sensual it is - but how could it be more sensual than gay males sucking cocks and fucking each other's assholes?

Hold on - lets let the normal males clean up their vomit! The point is that somehow males are tittilated by lesbian sex but not if is titled lesbian - then it's butch on les sick shit! I also suspect that women would find gay sex disturbing as well especially if their loving man was smiling around a big cock with another one behind!

So then is bi a valid or prefered prefix to Lesbian (biLesbian) or to Gay (biGay)??? Well now all genders are offended as bi is just for funsies or is it? I can hear it now - Gosh this guys taking this too far. We aint serious -just wanted to try it - oh really - would you also like to try a goat, dog or a kangaroo next - maybe you would but if so, go soon to see someone to talk about your sick mind.

Does the question remain? Like a Clinton blow job wasn't sex? Is Lesbian or Gay rolling around and exchanging fluids not sex??? Get real!! If you are married it's cheating your spouse - if you aren't it's not just playing around it's dimming your future arousal levels by doing something really forbiden - then to be followed by ----? Mommy or Daddy next? If one has any self respect and wants to keep it - keep away from unnatural acts as more is needed next time - right little sick one's?

Enough - Author fantastic job on an issue ignored so far!

HOWEVER - My one concern and question is how would you have treated this husbands short and long term reaction to his wife saying "Gosh it's just another cock that provides me a different pleasure than yours - Now don't be silly! You aren't going to throw away our 22 years together, family and future over just another man's cock are you???"

Are you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cheating is Cheating

The story was well written and the characters were believable. Cheating is Cheating and Once a Cheat, Always A Cheat. She is the one that broke the marriage vows. "Forsaking Allothers", and she did not forsake Michelle. Jim was right, she is now a slut to Michelle and who will she be a slut for next.

Jim should divorce her and get on with his life. The kids are old enough to accept this. How Jim can ever trust her again is beyound me.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
A Story!

Why all the bad votes? It's one of my usual make you think and give your opinion stories. If it makes you think and you're either happy or mad enough to leave a comment, doesn't that make a story. Also this man loved his wife and went back to her believing she would be true to him. If he shot her or divorced her, would you have voted higher.

Give the couple a break for trying to save their marriage.

In 22 yrs of marriage would your spouse say you are mistake free? Or, might there be something in your closet?

Hey that might make a good story.

Anyway thanks for reading and commenting on my stories.

DG Hear

MysticIrishEyesMysticIrishEyesover 18 years ago
Makes you think ...

DG:

Please, by all means, ignore all the other "bad" comments (like the guy who typed in all caps). My favorite part about this story was the passion he showed for his wife. He must've loved her so much of he wouldn't have lost his mind the way he did when he saw Roger.

I could really empathize with Jim when he began asked, "Is there something wrong?" I've done that to people before, so I knew the frustration he had when the answer was, "Nothing." Gah! I loved to see a husband like him in the story. What a good ending, too! Love really does conquore all.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Loved It

Very, very emotional and thought provoking writing DG. The story and DK's letter is excellent!!! You both are super writers.

A.N.R.SOLEA.N.R.SOLEover 18 years ago
Just a Minute

So now we have commenter openly asking writers not to submit. What next demands that they don't submit. I think that gets followed up with burning crosses and all that shit.

Woppee this should really be fun.

For christ sake DG delete the stupid prick's comment.

Thruster9Thruster9over 18 years ago
As Usual, It's Lack of Communication

I had a girlfriend who liked other girls. That led to some very exciting times for all of us and never threatened our relationship (which tapered off several years later for much more mundane reasons). But she told me about it before she did anything and made it clear that it really was different than her relationship with me. I actually think that it was harder for her to share our bed with me and another woman.

It seems like so many of these LW stories can only come about because the partners don't communicate. They must have pretty shallow relationships if they can't talk about their fantasies and desires but can still go ahead and act on them without the partner's knowledge.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Great Story. Seems people really hate having stories here which are not erotic. Oh, well. <sigh>

DG does answer a question for us tomull oveR: was it cheating? In the day when gays and bi's are inclreasingly being seen as no diferent legally as straights, should the sex of your partner outside of marriage be a mitigating factor. I think not. As one poster, cheating is cheating on the trust and exclusivity of the marriage, not the gender sexualy orientation. It is a betrayal of trust and ones word. something for all of us to think about.

Good job, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

This is a fantastic story, and a tear jerker. What appalls me is these people that leave comments in having to have sex through and through. Those need to get a life. i look for this type of story all the time. You are one of the authors i will always read. Thanks and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

First of all I would like to say that despite a very small number of grammatical errors, this is quite possibly the best erotic short story I have ever read. To those who are posting negative comments I must ask this question; what is so terribly wrong with having an erotic story that also satisfies the reader by including a plot? At any rate, I loved this story; I am going to read the rest of your submissions and can only hope that they will be on par with this offering.

BTW, I don't have an account, but this is not an anonymous submission, my name is Matt.

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 18 years ago
It's just a (well done) story!

DG,

I am no stranger to the pain of ignorant comments and trash voting. I have written and submitted stories that people were either wildly enthusiastic or irreconcilably hostle about. I, for one, loved this story. Imagine; real human frailty, temptation, emotions run wild, pain, suffering, introspection, and reconciliation - and all in less than 45 KB. I'll have to go back to school and learn - from you - how to be more concise in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Powerful Story - Well Written but...

DG - You did an excellent job with this story angle, a cheating bi wife but I have to agree with peggytwitty. Carrie wanted to cheat on her husband so she changed the usual excuse from "it just sex" to "it is just lesbian sex."

Carries says "Jim, I didn't feel I was cheating. Michelle kept telling me how men loved to see two women together. She said that her husband doesn't mind at all. She has been with other women for years."

Now Carrie meets with Michelle for an afternoon of sex and she does not know that Michelle's husband is there? Give me a break! Whose house is it? She already knew that Michelle's husband loved to see two women together and Michelle had been doing this for years. What did she think that Michelle's husband gets out of it - just jerking off?

Also, why did it take weeks for the charges to be dropped since Carrie could have threatened to charge Michelle and her husband with rape immediately (After all if she did not know the husband was there then they were trying to fuck her against her wishes)? Since her husband was clearly upset why did she go back to Michelle that Friday afternoon? Why didn't she make an effort to let him know that she found him sexually attractive rather than letting him feel that "Something told me she was thinking about Michelle instead of me" while he was trying to make love to her.

A last point - it is extremely hard for a faithful spouse to compete with a same sex lover of the cheating spouse. First, the lover knows or should know what the cheating spouse find sexually exciting. It is also hard to deal with the emotional insecurity which often arises because you are sharing your love via proxy with the lover. Swinging couples can pull it off because everything is out front and agreed to. However, the fact that your spouse cheated to have this illict relationship speak volumes about the state of your marriage. Carrie knew after being with Jim 22 years he would not accept this affair which is why she lied and cheated.

I also wanted to commend you for using a real life experience i.e., "A friend of mine talked about having a bi affair". 'DanielleKitten' wrote a moving apology letter.

The sense of realism is well reflected in the story.

Bottom Line: Because Jim could not live without Carrie he

had to accept her apology letter. Carrie will

cheat again!

Thanks again for an excellent read!

SleeplessinMD

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseover 18 years ago
One further note...

... in my rush to stand up for the author, I glossed over the central point. Yes, she cheated; the gender of her paramour is irrelevant. What tone would her lies/attitude have taken if her husband had not gone to Michelle's house - and Roger had had his way with her? Would she have seen THAT as cheating? Would it have made a difference to her at that point?

Extramarital sex is such a hot-button issue, regardless of gender. Don't even try to argue savage emotional retributions are the sole province of one gender or the other. I keep hearing the argument: "It was just sex. It didn't mean anything. YOU are the one I love." I don't thing I could be calm, rational, and analytical enough to accept that. Whatever else I may be, I am still human, and subject to those same human frailties to which this story alludes.

"Monsters, John; monsters of the Id."

louguy35louguy35over 18 years ago
Good story and well written

I usually do not like to comment on the "substance" of a story because the author has a right to decide what to write about, and readers will differ regarding their interpretation of it. I would rather comment on "construction"...was the story well conceived, planned and written? Did it complete the development of the characters?...etc.

In this case, however, I think peggytwitty made some good observations. Carrie was never really contrite about her lesbian relationship, and never gave any indication that she would desist in the future. Mostly, this story used emotional smokescreens to cover up the real issue of lesbian cheating by a married woman. The author even brought in DanielleKitten to write Carrie's letter in order to give it a more emotional character. But it is the letter itself which gives away Carrie's true intention. She repeats in the letter that she will never (in the future) cheat on her husband with a man and makes a big deal out of that. BUT SHE NEVER STATES THAT SHE WILL NOT CHEAT AGAIN WITH A WOMAN!!!

The husband is not a wimp...he is just an ignorant fool!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great story

Although I agree with the other posters who say that the wife is almost sure to cheat again with a woman if she thinks she won't get caught, the story was extremely well written and understandable.

And for those calling the husband a "wimp". He beat the other husband nearly to death when he found out he was about to get involved and was wise enough to walk away from the marriage until his wife figured out just how much she was risking. And he was probably 44-48 himself (assuming he was a college graduate when he married) so I could understand him wanting his wife back. She'd been his best friend and companion for nearly half his life, and that's not something easy to replace.

But I honestly don't hold out much hope for this couple to see 30 years together unless the kids really lean on the wife to hold to the straight and narrow.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Better

a woman than a black man with a 12" beer can sized root that she wanted to seed her and give her another baby.

You know that most men do not feel threatened by a woman having sex with another woman. That is weird too. In a questionnaire on a yahoo group about 70 per-cent of husbands didn't think that their wives having sex with a woman was a threat to their marriages unless the other woman was a full fledged dyke male type lsbo who would try to actually take their wives away from them. Like in the story though, a Bi man would not have been tolerated by the wife. I thought this quite interesting.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Tired of Hearing About "Wimps"

DG, I recommend that you ask Literotica management to automatically delete any comment which contains the word "wimp". There is some small number of people, who ALWAYS are "Anonymous", and who invariably leave illterate and misspelled comments complaining that any man who does not immediately execute his cheating wife is a "wimp". These comments annoy me.

Each cuckholded man has to make is OWN decisions about his actions, based on the unique circumstances of the case. Divorce? Forgiveness, with or without some conditions or penalties? Tolerance? Since these are DGHear's stories, _HE_ gets to write the stories. And DG, you do a damned fine job.

I would also recommend that you disable Anon comments, and require people to sign up for free Literotica accounts in order to leave flames.

DG, this story was outstanding. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stranger

DG, I've read several very good stories that you have authored, and they have ALWAYS scored 100%. This neutral score shouldn't hurt you. Regarding this ONE story, I am reminded of a saying that I often heard in the Air Force---That is your ass talking because your head knows better.

Do us all a big favor and get right back on track.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To: Not even posted yet

The site was late posting the new stories today. Most generally they are posted by 6:30 or 7:00 CST. Today it was like 9:00 or 9:30 am cst.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear Again

I have been getting a ton of feedback letters asking why I don't eleminate the trash comments. There are two reasons. One I asked for comments and I don't want my readers to think I pick and chose the comments I like.

The second reason is: I want you the sensible reader to see some of the garbage writers put up with. I have a few very good writers suggesting I turn off the comment and or feedback. I may someday, but right now there are enough of you good sensible level headed readers out there and I like for you to have a chance to speak your piece.

Thanks for reading my stories and your comments.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Style

You have an easy pace to your writing. I like the style. On an emotional level - you made me think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your usual great work

DG:

As per usual I see you've managed to attract your fair share of the pimply faced anonymous trolls who are demanding that Jim march Carrie out into the front yard and have her crushed to death by 600-800 lbs of stone as was done in Massachusetts Colony back in the 1600's. As for Carrie; will she cheat? Who knows. Jim is willing to take the chance. The question(s) why? To those of you under 45 don't answer. Your not qualified by either age or experience. As the fires of life slowly damper, Our emotions also damper and we "mellow" out. We remember the good times and try to hold on to them with our whole being even though it flies and flails against reason. The second part of the question was answered by Jim himself: He'd rather take the chance that it might work out, rather then to take the course of action which would guarantee that his last days would find him alone and lonely. Well done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

rlg99rlg99over 18 years ago
Great Story

As allways you keep me guessing as to how the story is going to end. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Point of View

I want to say like many others I look foreward to your stories and hope you write many more. In this one I found myself in agreement with the view that be it with man or women sex is sex and cheating is what it is. I think some get caught up in the details and over look the basic question, does the act disrespect the partner. It can get muddy in trying to decide that as point of view makes a big difference. In this case the wife knew how her husband felt. Her actions show a lack of respect for his feelings that make his sense of injury real to me.

How we respond to that sense of injury is different for all of us and reading how one man did is what makes the stories of life fun to follow. After all if we all agreed on how each case should be handled we would soon stop reading the stories as they would all be the same. Thanks for your efforts to show life from different points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp Wimpier Wimpiest and Self Cuckold

Since there seems to be some confusion about the levels of wimphood lets chat.

Wimp could be non-assertive and non-decisive or

Wimpier could be disrespected by others in a minimal non-consistant non-regardful and subtle manner known by few.

Wimpiest could be all these but done openly, frequently or constantly without concern for feelings or fall out in front of anyone involved or not. This would include tolerating current or past cuckolding without taking a normal reasonable human position of action or departure from the administrating spouse! Tolerates minor humiliation to stay in comfortable serroundings while trying to change or trust the administrator of cuck.

Self Cuckolding Wimp is the worstest of the Wimpsters - this low level institutes humiliation and scorn by scheduling and fluffing the instruments he secretly loves as he really no longer gives a shit about the wife whore he pimps for.

So how about that sports fans - Ah you don't have to agree but we needed a starting point didn't we?

Ok back to this story. The character cuckolded is in his 40's and has quite a long life ahead of him - right? Puzzling why he stomachs what he knows isn't fair or right especially having to get involved more than once - he should know that if he wasn't there by the pool at that instant she would have took another cock on in the heat of the moment. She was there to grind it in for her own selfish reasons without regard for him or them!

However, the author like some other very good authors in this theme speak from more experience than being in thier characters 40's - some beyond thier 50's. Their world is smaller in thier mind as they are hunkering down for the stretch run into old age and well sex isn't as much a factor anymore. They don't want to let alone know how to chase down another mate for the long term. They can tolerate more perhaps.

So admit that there are different stages for the action and decisions to be played out on - each valid for a reason in that persons mind. Wimp in your mind - lost in his.

The author has the right to choose doesn't he - the buck stops with him. So lighten up --- it really wasn't if the glove fits he's guilty was it.

Author - you are appreciated and you know that you chose to operate in an arena of instant gratification or distain but the middle or average is where your and others focus should be to grow or measure value - respect - credibility - whatever your motivational meaasurement is.

Also realize that many comments are written immediately after a first read when emotions are highest - you know like right after the hammer has hit your thumb but didn't hit your crotch (if you stop to think about how bad it could have been).

Don't be discouraged - step back - the Dimag didn't ever hit over 500 and only managed to hit in 55 straight games! He still was and is greatly admired for most things he did but he still left roses on her grave for years after didn't he!!! Thanks again - With High Regard

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 18 years ago
give me a break

There is a lot of emotion being invested in the imprecise word wimp so I’ll try to rely on the concepts instead of summary words. I think the concept embodied in the word is that the guy accepts her actions without imposing consequences. He went berserk against a would-be rapist, I think, for two reasons: despite being most foully betrayed, he had enough residual affection to rush to her defense, but more important, he viscerally understood that his concerns and feelings were unimportant to her and feared that even though she did not intend, he hoped, to have anything to do with Michelle’s husband, she would see how much fun it was to have other men as well as women, and would forever continue to cheat on him with whomever she chose. He didn’t beat the guy up because he was strong, but because he was weak.

The words I would use to describe him are cowardly and weak. Is there really an issue of whether she will cheat again? He caught her, told her it was destroying any love he ever had for her and he could barely bring himself to give her another chance. She said she desperately wanted him back. She knew how badly she had damaged him when he couldn’t maintain his erection in a sexual situation with her. And THEN, after all this, she does it again, while presumably trying to win him back. Will she cheat again? She already has.

So how does he show her he will not stand for this behavior? He waits the obligatory few months, recognizes he is lonely and there is no available woman on the planet who will not cheat on him so he better suck it up because it’s preferable than being lonely. Her letter is disingenuous. She has proven that her agenda is doing whatever she wants and getting away with it. By coming back with no assurances, he is telling her with his behavior that there is nothing he will not put up with, though he might do some meaningless saber rattling.

Apparently his only behavioral criteria for staying with his wife is that she not be dead. She may bring in men and women, tie him up and make him watch, cut him off and ridicule him, but as long as she’s not dead, that’s good enough for him.

The only consequence she suffered was having to wait to find out how truly spineless he was. Courage is not being willing to physically pummel a bit player, it is being willing to take strong action (or inaction) that carries a personal cost, to achieve a more important objective, for example, retaining a shred of personal dignity and salvaging his life. And it certainly does not consist of taking the path of least resistance because the alternative might be more difficult or might be unsuccessful.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Good job. Was it cheating? Of course it was.

But that isn't the problem here.The problem is two people taking each other for granted and 'reading minds' vice communicating. This story works on that higher level. Let the unclean masses blather on about their own problems. Just keep the stories coming. Thanks.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
It's a great story

One may not agree with his decision to forgive his wife but it happens! And who really is to say it is wrong. Only someone not facing reality. It is obviously the decision that makes him, Carrie, and all of the family, happy. That is all one could hope for.

I think if you can be totally convinced that the wife is truly sorry for her mistake(s) then you can consider reconciliation. Her love for you a given. 22 years of marriage and three kids makes a world of difference in how you would accept her apology.

This story was very good, well written and kept MY attention throughout. DG, you're agood writer, keep writing for us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Subtle and elegant

Very nicely done once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for another good story,

the only issue I have with the reconciliation is the fact that she didn't stop her affair immediately after he found out about it. It seens to me that she still thinks that it was OK to do it. And probably will do it again.

Thanks again for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp husband eats shit

I don't think so. You bet she's cheating and repeatedly. As usual, the man gets no revenge and is so stupid with his love for his evil wife that he cheerfully eats all the shit she can give him and smiles. Utter crap, DG Hear..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It is your story...

Many comment on the husband being a wimp but he came back as he was lonely. Many think she will cheat again, but I think she finally understood the pain she caused him. It was your story of that pain.

I do have my thoughts on what I could see: pain given by him to her as revenge. This pain could be making he explain to their kids, her family, and her work what she was doing, in other words - humiliation. The pain could be something else.

I think it would be unlikely that she would stray again, but I think it would be unlikely he would just forgive her and hop into bed. I think your writing of him going soft was acurate and would continue. I do think that they would get back together but both would feel the pain and their relationship would be damaged more than you showed.

As always I enjoy your writing. Some comments indicate that this is not "erotic" but the site is "LITEROTICA" and I think that means writing with a sexual bent. This met my definition of that. Keep the words coming please.

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 18 years ago
No mistake

So many people use the word "mistake" for an act of deliberate, willful betrayal. A mistake is writing the wrong date on a check, or getting ont the 319 bus when you needed the 316. Knowingly breaking a solemn vow, then lying about it (even by omission) is no mistake. It should not be forgiven as easily as one. (Or was the mistake getting caught?) Why does the law put such a higher penalty on premeditated murder than accidental manslaughter? One was a mistake, the other was committed with intent. One guess as to which applies to this story.

Is he a wimp? Sure he is. Granted, he beat up Roger, but Roger was only part of the problem, and a very small part. If his "loving wife" wasn't already cheating, Roger wouldn't have been in the picture. So our erstwhile hero caves in to the major offender but consoles himself with beating up the lesser. That's wimping out, just like going home and kicking your dog when the boss gives you a bad time at work.

You asked why the low votes. I'm sure you've noticed that the rating scale ranges from 100 for "loved it" to 0 for "didn't like it." Well, the way this story ended, I sure didn't like it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointing

The question of why she cheated again after the confrontation is just not satisfactorily addressed. The letter says she understood she betrayed the marriage vows by being with Michelle. Good. The question of whether having sex with another woman is cheating is no longer an issue. So why did she do it again after he caught her the first time?

Okay, someone will refute that by saying the letter was an expression of her frame of mind long afterward. She had an epiphany? If so, it should have been set up better and explained. But, even so, how could she NOT understand how devastating it was to the marriage after she got caught the first time? Even if she didn’t think it was cheating, she surely saw how it affected her husband and the marriage. Just to pass her thinking off as “she acted like (our) marriage was (his) fault,” doesn’t work. How did her thinking change?

I don’t think the letter by the other author really fits the story as written. Frankly, I don’t think the ending fits the first 2/3 of the story either. Essentially, the ending is “spend money on daughter, read letter, fall back in love, and away we go into the sunset---all in one afternoon.” Resolution of trust issues? Expressions of deep remorse? Redemption? Nope, there’s none of that. They’re all missing. Personally, I think this story was thrown together quickly so as to get something with the word “Christmas” out here in time for the holidays and very little thought was given to story line or plausible action/emotions.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Yes it was cheating....

Be it man or woman, if you are having sex or a serious emotional relationship with someone that is not your husband or wife behind their back then it is cheating. It really should be as clear as day.

Sure there is the thought that a man will find two women together apealing but not if its done behind their back and even then if they are pushed out of the situation if they agree with it and stuck as a watcher.

From the way the wife first responded clearly she didn't get it and from how it looked the second time it seemed like if the husband hadn't jumped in and beat the hell out of Roger she would have let it happen. The husband was right in that her being with her friend was simply the first step to different things and she proved it. Sure she threats her friend and husband with rape if they keep the case against her husband but I seriously doubt she would have considered it that if the husband wasn't there.

The fact that she even started up with her friend after the husband found out is the most serious problem in this. Especially with her making it seem like things were his fault.

Was he a wimp, I have to say in this story yes. Maybe had there been more time that had passed or more writen on her showing just how sorry she, how she understood his feelings and just how serious she fucked up, disrespected him, humilated, cuckolded, etc..him then I wouldn't have a problem with them getting back together.

I'm a big fan of DG's stories but have to say this wasn't one of your better ones.

Maybe it's because while I have a serious problem with cheating and people that due cheat. Being betrayed by your husband or wife or even boy/girl friend by them being with a person of the same sex is just something that really gets to me and hits even deeper. DG touched on that aspect a tiny bit but in this type of situation felt it could have been explored a bit more. Then again it could just be me but I think when a situation like this happens it hits more at the persons selfworth then it would be if a woman cheated on a man with another man or if a man cheated on a woman with another woman. The thought "what did I do that was so bad to cause her to not only cheat but to drive her to women" has to cross the mind and I think it would take some serious time to get over something like that. Same for a woman if the situation was reverse. Or at least might be more painfull in different ways.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Wow readers!

I write what I feel at the time. I try to get in the head of the people I'm writing about. I've learned a lot from the readers comments. It will help in future stories. For those who think I rush stories, I don't. In this story I just felt that after 22 years of marriage I would want to try and patch it up. Everyone involved said that she still loved him. Two people in the late 40's. I didn't think she would jeopardize her marriage a second time. We'll never know will we?

Thanks for you suggestions and comments.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Regaurdless of what others think.

Regaurdless of what others think I found your story well writen and down to earth. Having been married to my wife for 20 years I can appreciate how this individual feels. You see my wife had an affair with another man 5 years ago. Things can be forgivin in time, wounds heal, trusts reearned. So for others to come across that all can not be forgiven is in my opinion a selfish reasoning. Just as selfish as the person who had the affair. But as I say things can be turned around and the love rekindled and trusts restored, if both parites agree to it. But those things come from deep within ones heart, not their head. Thank you for writing as real a story as there possibly could be in the realms of fantasy.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

You had a lot more about you that I would have had. Michele was eating out your wife when you first got home? So she was on her hands and knees, over your wife in a 69 position? I would have gotten fully undressed very quietly, taken my stick cock and rammed it into Michele's pussy without foreplay of any kind and filled her pussy full of hot, baby-making cum...holding them both down so that my sperm could swim fully into Michele's eggs! If you had done that, you would have "killed two birds with one stone quite easily" and taught these lezzie bitches a good lesson about eating each other out!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Some comments missed something

I too have been alone. I too realized that my power to forgive was stronger than whatever my wife may have done. Twenty years of emotional investment need not end over something like this. It can be forgiven and can be a new beginning. I know it has been that way here.

Well written. Believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Mixed with sex and drama

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 18 years ago
wrong issue, Scorpio44

The power to forgive is probably more important to the forgiver than the forgiven. But I don't think that is the real issue here. The issue is whether he (or any of us) is strong enough to get through, whether we forgive or not, each recurrence, because the evidence is persuasive that she will do it again, and it may not be limited to women. Can you forgive the 3rd (since I think she's already done it twice, the second being after she was caught and said she wanted them to get back together), 4th and 5th, or more, times? Even if you could, do you want to put yourself through all that pain so many times with no end in sight? There may be periods of remission, but, like genital herpes, in a person as selfish as she has shown herself to be, and with mounting proof that she can get away with it, reinfection is bound to happen sooner or later.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I have really liked your stories.

I thought this one was very good also, but I do have a small problem with a couple of things. Number 1: He has caught her and confronted her with the evidence. He moves to the other bedroom and they continue their existence. He finally decides to talk to her and discovers that she is at Michelle's house. This is the problem. If his wife was sorry she cheated, why is she over there still fucking around on him?

Number 2: He reads those stories on the net about husbands being alone on Christmas. The big difference in those stories is that the husbands were alone because their wives had passed away, not because they were cheating sluts who had betrayed their marriages. How he equates being alone after a spouse dies and dealing with a wife who thinks she can fuck around with a woman and it won't be cheating is kind of a long stretch of the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Was It Cheating? LOL

Come on, brother, it was as graphic as a cheap DVD! Was it cheating?

That's like asking: "Is Hydrogen the first element on the Periodic Table of Elements?"

It is so obviously and truthfully stupid!

Now, if the question was: "Should this woman (or it could be a man in the same position: to be sodomized, y'know, by his lover's lover and found by the wife") be forgiven, because she did NOT know it was cheating, making out with her lesbian friend, even AFTER she's found out and being told by ME, her husband, I didn't like it one bit"???

Now, that's plenty stupid a question, too; but at least it makes more sense than "Is it Cheating?", when you caught your wife licking her lover, who happens to be a woman, whose husband likes to watch her and other women, including your wife, and JOINS in (whether from afar or "up close"), a wife who goes from YOUR PLACE to her lover's pool, licking her lover more enthusiastically there, saying she didn't know the lover's husband was about to put his little weeney up her's from behind!

DG Hear, get serious, brother. You're a good writer; don't insult the poor average reader's socalled intelligence! lol!!!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you didn't really think i would

miss a prime opportunity to comment on one of your stories. loved it, well written, emotional, and full of impact as usual.

now that being said, i do have one gripe. it's not just with your story but has happened in several others.

the reaction of the husband before we get a chance to see what the wife would have truly done, or at least see how she would have reacted to the situation.

after his intervening, i was left wondering if the wife would have freely had sex with the other husband, or if she would have fought and screamed.

now all i have is her word saying she wouldn't, this after she already had an affair with another woman.

find it hard to believe she is not lying. now i will never know.i hate doubting, wondering, and mistrusting, hard to build and maintane a good relationship on those concepts.

other than that DG, great story as usual, already looking forward to the next. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're the Author

As you are the author, it is your right to create a story however you wish to stimulate (good or bad) your readers. I have you saved to my favorites and check frequently to see what you have submitted. In this story, you presented a husband who found worth in so many years of marriage. You showed that this husband acted as many good men would in finding such a situation when he didn't strike out at a woman for infringing on his marriage. Not the case when the jacking husband was ready to do the same. The husband was certainly no wimp when confronted with what to him was an actionable situation. That he could decide that the many years committed were worth saving for his own future does not negate the fact that he will most likely be a very watchful man in that same future with the wife.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Despite the negative comments it's a great story!

Family and friends tell him that she still loves him so, after 22 years of marriage, they should make an effort at reconciliation. I believe that she would not risk her marriage a again but the fact that she again was with her girl friend after the husband found out is a continued betrayal. If they both want to try and patch up their marriage, good luck to them, perhaps they will succeed but we'll never know!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
An elephant named: “repeated cheating”

Despite DG’s usual high quality writing, I couldn’t connect with this story. Was it the desperation of the husband or the insincerity of the wife? And who seriously doubted (including the wife) that it was obviously cheating (or else she would have told her husband:”See you later dear I am off to have some naked fun with our best friend”). So I was puzzled by the name too.

But to me, most troubling was the key plot development, where the wife repeated her offense of cheating AFTER the big confrontation. How does she square it in her mind? How does the husband square it in his mind? By then all “reasons” for clouded judgment or “mistakes” were supposed to be removed. In light of that unexplained repeated behavior, the rest of the story could not close convincingly. How could the husband NOT ask himself and his wife this crucial question? If you were sincere in what you said when I caught you why did you repeat your behavior? How do I know that I can trust you NOW – given that even our corrective efforts were proven to be untrustworthy? Will I always have to have double confrontations, garnished with fist fights and the like before you finally get it?

To answer one of your earlier questions DG, for me it’s not the particular ending which merit a better or worse value for a story. Rather, it is in the way you reason it, be it a case of reconciliation or separation. I can’t help wondering why didn’t any of this two happen to stumble upon this huge elephant called “repeated cheating” and make a comment about it.

BTW, my comments are not negative, nor are any of the other who respectfully and honestly offers their opinions together with reasons and examples from the story. I think that being sincere is what DG would want from his readers. The kind of approach which suggests that if you disagree or do not like something then there is some negative value or sentiment implied somewhere in your comments or towards the writer is laughable.

rd23rd23about 18 years ago
What

What? No huh wait no whst?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What KOLKORE said

He put it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good lesson for life

You, in my point of view, is a great writer. I´m not fluent in English so I have trouble when I want to explain my thinks about your work. Sorry. The main of my feeling is that you are a thinker man, a special thinker man that makes people thinks and probably improve their life's´quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Poor Endding

Failed to follow your characters motives, she cheats, he discovers it, she then goes on cheating and then theyget back together it doesn't follow, she had already destroyed his trust in her, there is no posible way that they would get back together, he would have divorced her and taken the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
flashback

Wow. Read many of your writings on this site. Shook me like a tree. My "wife" had an affair with my "best friend" 6 years ago - while she renewed our vows on our 15th anniversary. I stuck with it for the kids, now have the itch to get out. Thanks for bringing me back to reality. Definitely time to get out of this and call the attorney in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes, it is ...

... cheating! However, that does not mean that he should not forgive her. Each person needs to determine their own reasons why or why not their cheating spouse should be forgiven. After all 22 years, three children and one grandchild are a basis to begin forgiveness. I know from personal experience that you can never totally get away from your spouse if you divorce.

My spouse was a serial cheater; caught twice over a period of years. My now ex has been remarried for nearly a decade; I am still single. I ask who is the loser? Should I have forgiven my spouse? Sometimes I think so. However, it is too late now.

Good finish DG - it is good to see a realistic finish to a story about cheating spouses. There are no simple answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimp husband-to bad!

One of these days, write a non-wimp story to balance your efforts. And don't hang around with JPB so much, it influences your perspective.

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
I too had a bit too much trouble with

the fact that she did it again after she was caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry

Well written, but a WIMP story. She was caught, he gave her a chance to choose and she took her girlfriend. That's the end of it, what happened to the whore after that is her problem. Any normal man would have divorced her, she chose badly TWICE, she would likely do it again. The fact that Michelle's husband was about to rape her has not a damned thing to do with it. She's a rotten cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Betrayal

I guess fairytale endings are what helps people sleep at night but in real life that probably would hav ebeen the end of the relationship. I liked the story, don't get me wrong, but a person betrayed does not forgive so easily. The time apart in the real world would have ended in divorce before the kids had time to guilt trip him back into a relationship that was betrayed.

savant0100savant0100over 17 years ago
Nice..

This is my 1st comment as an avid reader of DG Hear...i really like your novels and all sir/love it actually..anyway the story it great althought in a perpective of a dreamer is should be to leave the wife and get on with life but i think in the perspective of real life after,years of being together no 1 really is perfect and 1 thing is that she really loves him i know its not that fair to think about but its just the way it should be..sooner or later ull know that being w/ her and going back home is a life long happy memory youll never get to forget...

Best regards

Terence

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great stoy but please

sack your editor - he's useless

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better Off Alone...

Totally unreal. No Lawyer in the US of A could lawfully have taken the bail and arraignment case from Carrie due to Felony Conflict of Interest. He would have known that Carrie was involved with the Melchers as "An Aggressor Participant In The Central Action To The Dispute". This is a core difficulty for any attorney.

It would have caused Our Hero his freedom ultimately, and would have triggered a massive Court Dire in terms of Suborning Complainants. EVERYBODY would have done Serious Time. EVERYBODY.

The author writes well, but needs to do a little more research next time. When writing about legal res, call an attorney.

In fact, this marriage was dead in the waters. And besides that, the kids are the first to know. Everytime. There's no hiding from them. And Hero would have been better off alone. He COULD have mounted a defense to the effect that he saw the dirty bastard about to rape his wife, or so he thought. Presence Of Mind!!!

IF it was his PERCEPTION that a Rape was about to occur, then his beating Could have been excused as self-defense of a third party. Happens all the time. Some of my BEST clients... anyway, you know what I mean. A word to the wise for the time when THEY come home to...ahem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Such an interesting comment

From someone who claims to be a member of the legal profession and an even more interesting piece of advice!

Authors should get the advice of a lawyer before they write a story.

Yeah would be nice if we could run the story past a lawyer to check that we've got everything kosher. There's one draw back to that idea that he never mentioned. But then he claimed to work in the profession that is allowed to print its own money, so he wouldn't mention it would he?

This is an amateur site! Now where I come from, if you ask any member of the legal profession for some advice, you are looking at a minimum of £100 pounds an hour OPO. What amateur writer could afford that kind of money every few days?

Now please let's not have some Wanker say, "But you've got the free first advice service in GB." That only works if you have a legal problem. Everyone of the toss-pots in the legal profession that I've ever tried to get some advice about a story from, is pretty quick to point out that I could sell the story in the future so they have to charge me.

I do note that the guy who claims to come from Massachusettes and is not registered on Lit, so he's not volunteering. By the way where'd the "e" come from? I thought it was spelt "Massachusetts".

Sorry he also claims to be a lawyer and they always do things their own way. I wonder what his advice would be like?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
conditions of the husband

The husband was a good guy but he should have made some conditions to her before he came back to her (1) He has sex with the guys wife with her beside her husband then tie up the girlfriend while he and the wife has sex in front of her and him

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Carrie

Jim should have said to Carrie "Am i Better than your lesbian girlfriend and husband"and then look to see what she says.Did they goto the christmas get together with the family?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

PultoyPultoyover 17 years ago
He's weak

Not wanting to be alone, that fear, is stronger than living with a woman who will lie to you?

Cheating in a marriage isn't about sex, it is about lieing. The sex could be with a sheep, fidelity in marriage is fidelity. Infidelity is cheating. I guess I hat e part about being lied to and then going back even for seconds after her profound apology.

I hate that woman. I have no respect for the man. For you, DG, you can write them as you see them, but I grade this one "0".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really

She had a great thing going and decided to throw it away to get a little - what she calls sex - dum butch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not your best

It was not your best work. The actions and attitudes did not match the character's you described. The ending was rushed. It is not that he could not have taken her back and forgiveness in the end is a choice, but it was simply to abrupt. Her attitude was too arrogant in the beginning to match her later attitude toward him.

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
What A Piece of Crap....

Even the story's premise is hard to believe (Wife cheats with woman; Husband gets mad --- Film at 11). If the truth were known, most husbands would be intrigued at least to some extent. This guy obviously watched too many soaps; he immediately feels wronged, gets mad, throws a fit, and walks out. His feelings are hurt; woe is me.

Was It Cheating? Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
crap

lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great work.

loved it mate, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

Softcock. He went back to the lying, cheating slut.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Poor Litttle Wimp

Couldn't even lose his women to a real man. Of course she doesn't want to loose her meal ticket. I'll bet she'll get her self a new bitch & try to be a little more careful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Close but one big issue.....

She went back. You created a character smart enough and tough enough to save her husband by sacrificing herself, yet she does not know, after 22 years, how much she hurt her husband. She has to go back and continue the affair. Sorry does not work with the character you created, and truth is neither does the husband getting over that fact. Love her enough to forgive her the first time he caught her, perhaps, but the second time, I do not think so.

An ok story, well written, if somewhat cliche, but an ending that does not hold up, and this from someone who prefers reconciliation to the "Superman" revenge that so many seem to want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmpf

I like more than a few of the authors submissions, but this one is pretty much crap. Taking myself as the average man, I can't imagine me EVER taking back some faithless whore, whether she cheats with a man, woman, dwarf or dolphin. Wouldn't really matter if she were repentant, or if feeble attempts at amends were made...it's all about crossing a line, and all the forgiveness in the world doesn't stop a smart person from remembering and learning not to put themselves in a position where their faith and honor can be abused again. The story started fine...middle was ok...but crashed in a ball of flames. I'll give it an "a" for writing skill, but an "f" for believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the kids

How dumb are the kids a big breakup apending court case in which their could go to jail yet they don't know their mother is a lesbian ya sure.He didn't want to tell the adults, his parents or kids what she was doing also wouldn't speak to her but buys her a five hundred present.I don't know why people call this person such a great author this story is so unbelievable it stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What was the name of the story?

Hey DG, you mentioned "Endless" as a story he read about a man talking to his wife in a coma. Any chance you could tell us where we can find it? I'm interested in reading it after hearing it here; it sounds like a real tear-jerker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellant

I enjoyed this story because it has a ring of truth to it. It is closer to what I personally would have done/felt than anything else I've read. I have read the other comments posted here, both pro and con. I respect others views. Personally I have found that if you follow the timeline of events and the background given I find this story to be well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crap...craP...crAP...cRAP...CRAP ! ! !

If he wasn't such a wimp...wimP...wiMP...wIMP...WIMP,,, he would have kicked her ass to the curb and gotten on with his life ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yOU pUtAS never get it . . .

you need to quit writing as a man, you will never make it cause males have more sense than you ever will cause they're responsible and think, unlike putas like you.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
I like happy endings but...

They really need to talk about what heppened and really get to the reasons underlying thier troubles. Otherwise, they will repeat the same mistakes all over again because they are not communicating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mistake

She's a cheater who wouldn't even admit it. Even after her husband found out and made his displeasure unknown she still continued. He's making a big mistake taking her back.

Even though I disagree with his decision I really enjoy your stories. Thanks!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Reconciliation at all costs

Yes it was cheating. Sexual relations with someone other than your spouse is cheating. Yes, oral sex is cheating. Yes, anal sex is cheating. Yes, manual manipulation of the sex organs is cheating. Even a passionate make out session is cheating. DUH. So he finds her out and as described by him it's the deceit and disrespect as well as the sex that is the issue. And the gal she hooks up with says all men get turned on by two women having sex so it's OK. WOW, what a great rationalization. AND this is not a one time thing, it's an ongoing affair. Her response is essentially that he's overreacting. Then, now that he's made his position perfectly clear, SHE CONTINUES THE AFFAIR. The very clear message is "I am going to do this even though you strongly disapprove". The marriage is going down in flames and she continues to pour gas on the fire. This shows her true feelings toward him, as in not giving a shit about him. THEN she is supposedly almost raped by her GF's hubby. Well, maybe if she had cut off the affair when he confronted her she wouldn't have been in the position to be raped to begin with. This is all like a drunk who goes around drunk driving for years and finally kills someone in an accident. Then is "distraught" that they have killed someone. Sorry. People like this set themselves on a path without consideration of the consequences or the hurt to the people around them. No one can tell THEM what to do. Then when the expected bitter harvest comes due they are all upset. Also, she got the charges dropped. Big whoop, considering that she is the reason he had to face the problem in the first place. She gets no credit for that. I don't care that they were together 22 years. By that amount of time together I would think she would understand the kind of man her husband was and have built up better respect for him. Finally, it makes no sense that they got back together. They were apart because of her actions leading up to the fight. Then the fight and it's even worse. Then an apology letter saying she didn't didn't intend to have sex with the guy. HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STUFF LEADING UP TO THE FIGHT? Poof, all OK now (something about disrespect and deceit no longer matters). Just let poor desperate me get back together with my wife. Pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cucked by wife's lesbian lover

there are no words for this level of shame

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Yes, it is cheating....

But I guess Ann Lander's advice holds true here, "Are you better off(happier) with him(her) or without?" I would think I could be more forgiving of my wife if she had woman lover than a man. Old fashioned, Maybe? Trust is always the big issue in any relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
stone cold cuck

will never spend xmas alone, holiday creampies all year long - this loser is in hog heaven; soon he'll be smoking cocks and taking it up the ass. Can't wait for Chap 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He should have divorced her

He should have divorced her. The trust is gone, and rightly so. After being caught with her lover once, the marriage under stress, his wife still went back for more. That tells enough about what her priorities were. If she had any remorse at all or wanted to save her marriage, she would have given Michelle up and wouldn't have come close to being "raped" - which I doubt, because it seemed more like a menage a troi - by Roger. Conclusion: a reconcilliation at all cost story which should have ended in divorce. The real world isn't that forgiving.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 13 years ago
Will She Cheat Again...She Did.

I just read this story and decided to read the comments. Of course there are the standard anonymous idiots out there that cannot put a rational thought together and then there are those who will justify anything.

My wife and I have been married for 34 years. Our agreement when we married was that cheating and abuse would lead to divorce. We would work through anything else.

Of course mistakes can happen when you put yourself in a compromising situation. After all we are all human.

Carrie did not make a mistake. She had an ongoing affair. To me that means that she blatantly forgot her vows over and over again.

She said she did not think that it was cheating because it was not another man. Obviously that was not true. She never told here husband what she was doing so she knew it was wrong and knew he would never agree with her affair.

But, beyond that. She knew after he moved into the guest bedroom what his feelings were and instead of concentrating on the marriage, she continued to cheat.

So, when DG say's we will never know if she would cheat again, he already answered the question.

So, the comments he made are inconsistent with what was written in the story.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I liked the writing, I even liked the story but couldnt get passes the ending

I dont see how, he could forgive her after she went back, she didnt give a damn about how he felt. The she was about to get fucked, he got his dick in and the only thing that saved her was the hubby. And threw all this he takes her back. NOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...