Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki lowered her parted lips to Mr. Frank's smooth wide cockhead. It throbbed in her grip, but she smooshed her open, wet lips onto its dark surface. She gave his thick tip an open-mouthed kiss. He felt his balls tighten as the warmth of her mouth fell over his smooth cockhead.

"Mmmmm, much better."

She looked up at him, stuck out her tongue, and firmly slapped it three times with the underside of his head.

"Just make sure you tell me when you are going to come. You'll have to hold the cup."

With that, she opened her mouth wide and plunged it down his thick meat. Mr. Frank watched Nicki's cute face and wide, pink-lipped mouth as she took in his head and several thick inches of his shaft. She maintained eye contact, furrowed her brow, and used her hands to guide several more inches through her stretched, glossy pink lips.

'She does look just like Cameron Diaz,' Mr. Frank thought again. 'Well, she looks just like Cameron Diaz with my cock in her mouth.'

Then her eyes broke away and she lurched slightly. Her hands squeezed and pumped up and down the part of his shaft not in her mouth, spreading her wet saliva generously. She breathed deeply through her nose.

"Get my balls too, Nicki. Get them nice and wet."

Nicki's mouth retreated as her eyes watered from the suppressed gag. Her gloved hands squeezed him tightly and stroked him while she lifted her trembling, gaping mouth from his length. Strings of spit drew between his dark dick skin and her pink lips.

Mr. Frank parted his legs more and Nicki leaned down between them. She saw that his balls were much tighter than they had been when she'd first seen them. She tried to get at them with her mouth, but she had to use one of her hands to gather them from the crinkly paper they rested on.

He placed his hand on his shaft, just below the one of hers that still gripped him. He felt her hot breath on his tight, dry balls and the lashing of her tongue. Then her hand was there, guiding one of his large nuts into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned, starting to stroke his shaft. "Use both hands."

As if on autopilot, Nicki sucked on Mr. Frank's large left testicle inside his ballsack, then brought both hands to his nuts. She worked her gloved fingers around the sack, drawing them toward her and away from his body as her mouth moved to his right nut. She kissed it, found its shape with her lips, then slurped it into her mouth. Nicki began sucking his smaller right ball while tonguing its surface.

Mr. Frank groaned as he jerked himself with one hand above Nicki's blonde head. Her ponytail swayed slightly as she serviced his balls. It felt like she was getting them very sloppy and wet. He felt a huge load of cum building and knew he could give her enough to fill three or four of those little cups. He wanted to grip her head and bring it back onto his cock but didn't want to push her too much.

"Almost there, nurse. Just need your mouth real quick."

She had been working to try to get both large nuts into her mouth but abandoned the effort. Mr. Frank heard a wet pop as Nicki's mouth left his sack. She sat up and tried to take his cock from him, lifting her head.

"Keep your hands on my nuts. Just use your mouth."

She gave him that cute sideways glance again, smiling. Her look made him want to spray her face with cum.

Nicki saw an intensity in his face. He looked like he was trying to come.

"Make sure you are ready with the cup," she warned.

Mr. Frank nodded and tilted his cock toward her lips, pressing his puffy head against her glossy pink lips. She smirked at him for a moment, then opened and accepted his tapered tip, swirling her tongue. She loosened her jaw and opened wider as her mouth filled with his shaft. Nicki's tongue continued wriggling along the bottom of his thick dark meat as she descended. She absently rolled his balls around with her hands. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to maintain eye contact.

He knew he wouldn't last long. He wanted to grab her head and stuff himself in, but it wasn't time, not yet.

"acckkk gccckkkkk" she murmured, drooling out around his thickness, her lips trembling. She began bobbing her mouth up and down on as much of his shaft as she could bear.

Nicki's cock sucking skills impressed Mr. Frank. She was able to handle about two thirds of his length on her own. Her mouth was tight and warm and wet. Her lip gloss left pink streaks as her lips dragged up and down his shaft. Her energy made him wonder what it would be like to fuck her. His balls tightened, but he didn't want to come yet.

"Pull them down. Pull my balls down." Mr. Frank's voice had lost its coolness, sounding a bit more urgent.

Nicki blinked up at him, her eyes tearing over. She stopped rubbing his tight sack and tried to pull them down. She was able to pull them away enough to make a ring with her thumb and forefinger of her right hand between his balls and his body. Her other hand gently scratched at his round, tight scrotum.

"That's it... that's it..." he cooed, placing a tentative hand onto the back of her head, where it met her neck.

She didn't even seem to notice his hand. Nicki was focused on pulling his balls down, but they were slick with her spit and kept trying to tighten up against Mr. Frank's body. She tried to tighten the ring of her thumb and forefinger.

Mr. Frank slowly moved his other hand to her head. He placed it higher on her head, finding the small knot of her ponytail. He gripped it loosely.

"Tighter... pull them down...yep..."

Nicki's head bobbed frantically, and her small hands worked to keep their grip on his tightening nuts. They drew toward him suddenly, too slippery for her to hold. She did her best to rub at their tight, wrinkly surface as she sucked Mr. Frank's cock.

"Yep... Yep yep yep."

His pleasure peaked as his hands rested on her bobbing head. His hands tightened to hold her head and her loose ponytail.

"Gonna cooo-oome!" Mr. Frank roared as his hips rose, stabbing his thick dark cock into Nicki's mouth and throat.

Her eyes flew open as her mouth was stuffed, but she found she had no choice in the matter of where he was going to come. With a heavy grunt, his cock began pulsing as he plugged into her forcefully, holding her head in place. Her nipples stiffened to the point where she felt like they might shoot off her body. A syrupy warmth spread down her neck before she even tasted cum.

Nicki stared forward, in a bit of a trance. She focused on fighting her gag reflex as the thick shaft throbbed between her stretched lips, pumping cum into her with each pulse. She was still holding his balls. He grunted in time with each long, powerful throb of his cock. Nicki blinked, but took each one, not fighting against Mr. Frank's grip. The taste of cum finally registered on her tongue as he flooded her throat and tummy. When she tried to inhale through her nose, she found it was smooshed against Mr. Frank's torso.

That was when she realized she was fully deepthroating him. She tilted her head back slightly to open her nose and inhale. With his help, she'd taken his whole cock. The thought gave her a bit of pride and she blinked up at him, rubbing his balls against her chin, cum flowing down her throat.

He was staring at her intensely. The pleasure of Nicki's blowjob had pushed Mr. Frank past the point of caring how she'd react to the oral creampie. She accepted him into her throat, deeper than before, and even managed to rub his balls the whole time. Nicki was pressing them against her chin even as he continued releasing. He felt her draining the biggest load that he'd shot in recent memory.

Both of them had entirely forgotten about the semen sample until that moment. Mr. Frank pumped a good portion of his load down her throat, then used a firm grip to pull Nicki's ponytail up. He wanted to shoot the rest into her mouth to be sure she would have enough to spit back up into the cup.

Nicki's quivering lips lifted with his guidance. She blinked her eyes at him as he brought her up. When just the tip was in her mouth, he used her ponytail to move her face up and down. Each stroke pumped a fresh cum wad into her mouth. He bobbed her head and sighed.

His spunk pooled in her mouth as she got the idea. She lowered her gaze and brought her hands from his balls to meet her lips, bobbing on his head. A flood of cum clumped onto her tongue as if she'd squeezed out a tube of toothpaste. She inhaled through her nose, repeating the motion and using her thumbs along the wide tube on the underside of his cock. A larger wad of cum poured into her mouth.

Mr. Frank's grip relaxed as Nicki worked him over, squeezing more cum from him. He rarely shuddered in pleasure, but did so now with the small blonde nurse using both hands to draw it all out. Her lips made several trips over his shiny black head.

The intensity of Nicki's blowjob was incredible and Mr. Frank thought that act belonged in a different category all together. She'd just given him a full, professional ball-draining. A performance like that would earn her a few appreciatory slaps on her big fat white ass.

'...In different circumstances...' Mr. Frank thought, watching her happily clean up his big black cock.

He reached over to the plastic cup next to him. He moved it toward her face and used his other hand to lift her chin.

Nicki's face rose as her trembling lips lifted to seal around his head. He pushed her shoulder back gently to sit her up straighter, putting the cup near where her pink lips met his darker pink dick head. Her mouth was so full of cum. She felt his cock straining against her lips, still thick, but softening. She imagined it took some time for that much blood to leave his erection. She blinked in preparation of swallowing the massive load bulging out her cheeks.

"Warned ya when I was gonna cum. And, I'm holding the cup," Mr. Frank reported.

Just as she closed her eyes to gulp down the thick mouthful, Nicki saw the cup and came to her senses.

'Of course,' she remembered. 'I'm only helping to masturbate a patient.'

"NNNN hnnn," she managed as he offered the cup.

Nicki lifted her open mouth from his cock. It wobbled back to stick straight up between them. She waved her hands frantically, fighting the urge to swallow down the warm teeming load. Mr. Frank put a hand on her head and tilted it down, spilling milky cum into the cup he held against her chin. Nicki's hands met his large one, holding the cup and steadying it. She poured cum from her open mouth.

The cup filled quickly, the bubbly spit/semen mixture reaching the rim, then spilling over slightly. A sticky strand flowed over the side, stretching down onto the scrub pants on her thigh.

"Puh," Nicki made a cute spitting sound as her mouth finally emptied.

Nicki swallowed and looked at him. She gave him that cute head tilt, a slight smile on her pink lips.

"Again, that's not what I meant, Mr. Frank," she chided. "About warning me and holding the cup." She tilted her head to the side. "Most of your cum went down my throat!"

Mr. Frank shrugged. "You still got the sample and you can prolly get some more out," he said, eyeing his still-standing dick.

She leaned over and regripped his stiff pole. Her gloved hands found quite a bit of stiffness left.

"Here, why don't you stand," she offered, holding his heavy cock.

He shifted his weight to stand, still holding the full sample cup.

Nicki looked up at him, taking the cup. He stood with his hands on his hips. Normally, he'd have already worked the lumpy cum remnants out of his cock, or let them drool out as he softened to his normal size. But Mr. Frank sure would enjoy having her do it. He looked down, watching her small blue-gloved hand work his length, doing her best with his girth. Her eyes fell from his as she placed the full cup against his tip and stroked toward it.

A pearly cum-bead formed over the hole. She pumped her small hand and the pearl thickened, then stretched down into the cup. Mr. Frank groaned as Nicki repeated this process. As she drew out the rest of his cum, she had an eerie flashback to her vision before all of this started: cum flowing out of a big black cock into a collection cup held by her hand.

'The only difference is the gloves,' she thought as she worked.

In his younger days, Mr. Frank would be ready for round two. He'd pick her up, bend her over the examination table, and plug her little pink pussy with thick dark meat. Would she object? He could tell she wanted him physically, but how far could her push her in this setting? He figured he should be content with the sloppy blowjob.

'Things certainly got out of hand quickly,' Nicki thought as she finished draining Mr. Frank's shaft. 'Out of hand and into my mouth,' she thought, quipping to herself. A professional nurse should never break while with a patient. Still, she couldn't help a slight smirk.

Meanwhile, her slick hand worked with a crinkly sound as Mr. Frank sighed. The cum streaming into the cup tapered to a static drip. The line hung for a moment, then broke heavily. The drop dangled from his tip. The cup had also overflowed in a steady stream, now onto the chest of Nicki's scrub top. She hadn't noticed, fascinated with Mr. Frank's large black cock.

"I guess I can't be mad at you for tricking me," she said merrily, looking up at him. "You TECHNICALLY did warn me and you did hold the cup. And I can't complain about the volume of your ejaculate, wow." Nicki observed the full cup in awe.

Mr. Frank stared down at her stoically as his cock flagged. He wanted to take it from her and wipe his head on her chin or cute little nose. Instead, he looked on as she wiped it on the rim of the overflowing cup. She let his dick go and it sagged to curve down, half-flaccid.

Nicki grabbed the lid for the cup and snapped it on. As it closed, the lid displaced some of its contents, as it was over-filled. Spatters of still-warm spunk sprayed out in a mist. Mr. Frank noticed a thin line splatter onto her nose and a thicker clump nestled in her right eyelash. She didn't seem to notice.

As the fog began to clear in Nicki's mind, she realized how aroused she still was. Her thong was soaked through long ago but judging by the slickness between her butt and the inside of the scrubs, she may have soaked through them. She may have even leaked onto the chair seat. She wouldn't have been surprised if the stiff points of her perky nipples poked right through the fabric of her bra. If her scrub top hadn't been so loose, her aroused nipples would have been outwardly visible.

"That was some first-rate care, nurse," Mr. Frank said happily, gathering his clothes pile and shrugging off the thin white gown.

Nicki stood, holding the sample, somehow oblivious to the cum glistening on her nose and eyelash.

"Well, I do my best, but don't expect that kind of treatment every time." She walked out of the room to grab one of the freshly folded clean towels the shelf. It was only after she left the room that she realized she may have left a wet spot through her scrub bottom on her bum.

Mr. Frank finally broke a smile of amusement as he watched the young blonde nurse rise from the chair. There was a dark, almost purple wet area that spread over her butt unevenly, centered between her thighs. He wondered if sucking dick made her wet. Apparently, it did so excessively.

A folded towel fluttered at him from the doorway as Nicki said, "In case you need to clean up."

She pushed the examination room door closed, but in her haste, she didn't notice that it hadn't clicked fully shut. Nicki left Mr. Frank to clean up and get dressed. She needed to come. Badly. And quickly. She practically jumped across the room to her computer chair. In a flash, she tore down her scrub pants to pool at her ankles, followed by the g-string thong. Nicki flung herself onto the wheeled computer chair as if it were a toilet and she needed to pee.

Planting her feet to stop the wild careening of the chair, she spread her knees and moved both hands to her steaming-hot pussy. With a swipe of her soaking wet pussy lips, she hand two fingers inside, dragging at her g-spot. Her other hand was a blur on her clit.

The orgasm hit her like a bucket of water. Suddenly her wet pussy was clenching around her fingers and her swollen, stiff clit was pulsing wildly. Her sneakered feet lifted from the tiled floor and the swivel chair began rotating slowly. She stretched her legs as wide as the waistband of the scrub pants would allow, tight around her ankles.

Nicki threw her head back, closed her eyes, and climaxed in a quiet, gasping sound. It was trying to be a scream, but she had to gasp instead, as quietly as she could. The pleasure shot out from her core in waves, and her gasps became sharp, quiet grunts. Brightness flashed in her eyes and pleasure coursed through her entire body. Her hands knew exactly what she needed, although at her arousal level, a slight breeze would have gotten her off. She grunted through her pleasure, gritting her teeth. Finally, the intensity dwindled, and Nicki's feet found the floor.

As she began panting, she heard a faint, familiar squeaking sound. Her eyes opened and she was facing the open door from the nurse's office, out into the hallway. Her legs were spread wide, displaying her bare pink pussy to anyone that would walk by. She could feel the breeze on her slick pink folds, even as they trembled post-orgasmically.

The squeaking was Mr. Frank's mop cart, wheeling away down the hallway. She blinked her eyes into focus and saw a neatly folded towel on the floor by the doorway. She stared out into the vacant hallway for a moment before she realized that anyone could walk by.

She lunged to her pants and yanked them up, panties be damned. Nicki moved to the doorway and looked out at Mr. Frank as he moved away, his back to her.

"I left the towel. Looks like you needed cleaning more than I did," he said casually. His words echoed back at her as he rounded the corner without looking back.

Missy's blonde head bobbed eagerly in Steve's lap. His hand found her swooshing, long blonde ponytail that was gathered at the top of her head and his head swam in a haze of pleasure, staring out the tinted window to the bricked school building.

Steve felt like he was moving through molasses since they'd blazed up and gotten in the back seat of the Lexus. Missy pressed onto him, kissing him, and Steve had done his best to keep up. But she was the aggressor. Missy kissed him in a playful offensive. Their breath was smoky as their tongues met. Her hand slid directly over the rising knob in Steve's jeans and he shuddered but kept French kissing her.

At some point, Missy had unzipped the front of her denim romper, but Steve hadn't heard it. She was suddenly grabbing his right hand with her left, while rubbing his bulge with her right hand. Steve's right palm filled with soft breast flesh and he felt her bare nipple with his fingers. He needed no further encouragement and had turned so that he could access both of her pert, bulging tits.

They had made out that way for some time, kissing aggressively with Steve grabbing and playing with Missy's tits as they bulged out from her unzipped romper, and with her hands clawing at the crotch of his jeans. Finally, Missy had broken the action.

"Is it hot in here?"

With a wicked smile, she used the controls on the door to lower the well-tinted back windows. Then, she'd turned to Steve and got on her knees, moving between his thighs. Steve marveled at her perky young tits as Missy's hands went to his fly. He leaned down to kiss her and they continued kissing until she managed to fish his cock out through the fly.

Steve groaned as his constrained erection sprung free in her grip. When he groaned, Missy's lips had left his mouth, her face turned down, and she dropped both hands and an open mouth onto Steve's cock hungrily.