Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
272 Followers

"Steve Nolan?!" McNeal shrieked.

"ohgod, I-" he gurgled.

"Missy!" Janet cried, incredulous. "Get off his cock right now." She turned her venomous gaze to Steve. "Don't you dare come in her young man! I don't care what she said about the pill. Hold that load!"

Like a pair of naughty children who were caught, they both sort of sighed. Missy eased off Steve's cock and he winced, his face grimacing. His cock sprang free, leaking precum and throbbing. His shiny head looked like an angry red wax apple.

In a flash, Janet had climbed into the back seat. She closed the door and raised the windows. The quiet of the interior was almost deafening. Steve fought every urge he had to slam his fist down his cock and spray cum everywhere. Instead, he sat with both clasped together, covering his aching balls.

Principal Janet McNeal shuffled over to him on her knees, on his left. A million thoughts ran through Steve's head in his intoxicated state. He'd prank-cummed her coffee and she'd fallen for it, gulping down his spunk. But he'd been hooded, anonymous. She didn't know she'd swallowed his cum. Now here he was, needing to unload again.

She regarded him with smoldering green eyes and Steve recognized the resemblance immediately. Janet and Missy, mother and daughter. They had the same eyes. Steve had been balling the principal's daughter, he realized. Another strong ache of arousal radiated from his balls at the thought. His cock lurched, seeking release.

Suddenly, Janet's French-manicured finger was in his face. He was confused for a moment. She also was fiercely attractive in an elusive way, and Steve, like many of the students, had always wondered what she was packing under her school clothes. He caught an extra glimpse of cleavage from his angle.

"Suck it," she said firmly. Then her finger was in his mouth. "You'll want to get it nice and wet."

Steve had no idea what was going on, but he didn't dare disobey Principal McNeal, especially as he sat, functionally naked in her car. He sucked her finger and made sure to coat it with saliva. As he did so, Missy, still mostly naked herself, crawled up to him on his right side.

"We were about to come together, you know," Missy said darkly, adding, "...and it was my third."

Janet flashed her dagger eyes to her daughter, and Missy bowed her head. Janet's eyes came back to Steve.

"Move your hands."

He lifted them from his balls as if the police had told him to put his hands up. His cock throbbed wildly against his torso like a hose trying to put out a fire, but there was nothing to shoot.

Janet removed her left index finger from Steve's mouth. She checked to make sure it was dripping wet. A thick bead of drool threatened to fall off, so it looked perfect. She reached down between Steve's thighs, behind his balls, and found the muscled ring of his anus.

Steve's mouth fell open, his eyes mesmerized by Janet's dark gaze. She pushed her finger through his butthole and quickly found his prostrate. It wasn't that hard to find, since she felt a tight lump there, about the size of a large grape. She pressed above it firmly.

Steve grunted, open mouthed and wide eyed.

"Missy, I'll deal with you later. For now, this is your punishment."

Janet gripped Steve's tacky cock at the base. Her finger moved across the lump deep in Steve, but she didn't release the pressure. Steve's right hand clenched Janet's right shoulder as she handled him.

"Mom, is he okay?"

Janet felt the lump swell impossibly against her finger. She should have used two fingers.

"He will be soon, young lady. You got him into this mess, you'll get him out. I won't have him coming all over the inside of my new car."

Steve's grip on Janet's shoulder became a tight claw. Janet felt a small pulse slip by the finger pressing into Steve. She tried to push harder and stemmed the major flow for now, but her finger began to ache and the pressure was building.

A spritz of precum burst from his head and sprayed over his chest onto his shirt and vest.

"GUUUH!" he said trembling weakly.

"He's going to come!" Missy asserted.

"Of course he is, soooo..." Janet said, her eyebrows raising to Missy. Janet tilted her head toward Steve's cock as she looked wide eyed at Missy.

"So... what, mom?!" Missy whined, annoyed.

Janet again used her face and eyebrows to point to the cock that jutted from her hand.

Missy's eyes lit up. "OOOOH, RIGHT!"

She scooted right up to Steve. Janet angled the throbbing member toward her daughter. Missy's mouth closed over Steve's tip and she took it into her throat, turning her head back and forth to get it all down quickly.

"gaah, gaaahggh..." she sighed softly, decending. Missy's lips met her mom's hand at Steve's base and Missy brought her own hand to cup his balls.

Missy brought her gaze up to Steve. Janet began pumping her finger against Steve's prostrate and the squishy, marble sized lump began to break up, slipping through her pressing finger in knots. Using the same pace as her pumping finger, she squeezed with the hand at Steve's base. His shaft began bucking powerfully.

Steve was sweating and clenching Janet's shoulder. The strong possibility that he was imagining all of this occurred to him, even in his highly aroused state.

Had he really been fucking the principal's daughter in the back of her new car?

Had McNeal caught them and sort of joined in?

Was he really sitting in Janet McNeal's back seat, with her finger up his ass, with her hand on his hard dick, with the rest of it buried in Missy McNeal's throat, about to unload?

How high was he?

Steve stared into Janet's eyes, seeing the intense green. He looked over to Missy and looked into her darker green eyes. His eyes went back to Janet's and he felt her finger pulse against his strain, within his core.

"GGGAH!" Steve grunted, erupting.

Missy's eyes widened as they smiled up at him. "MMMMM," she moaned. Warm cream filled her throat.

"Give it to her, thaaaaat's it..." Janet pumped his taint and squeezed his base, using her thumb on the tube along the bottom. "Theeere ya go..." She felt thick lumps surging through her grip.

"GGGGAAAH HAHAHAA!" Steve cried hoarsely. His hand on Janet's shoulder was clenched and he brought his other hand on top of Missy's head, gripping the ponytail.

"GGGCCCKKKURRF," Missy gurgled as cum flooded into her. Steve's grip in her hair changed the angle of her neck. His spurting head lodged against her tonsils. "GGCKK!"

Janet smiled at them. Was it a cruel or a satisfied smile? Steve couldn't tell. Missy didn't notice, focused on taking Steve's load.

"GAHFAAAHCK!" Steve bucked, smashing deep into Missy's throat and spurting another knot of cum into her.

Missy's eyes squeezed shut and she lurched, her body clenching. Tears streamed out.

"GGGGHHHH," she grunted. A vein bulged on her forehead. "GGGCCUUUUKKKKRRRRFF!" Missy gagged and her trembling lips retreated as she became overwhelmed by the force and volume of Steve's load. She spit out his cock and lurched to the side, coughing.

Janet saw this happening and tried to stop the flow behind Steve's taint, but her finger slipped and instead of pinching the flow, she pressed behind the lump and most of it slipped out at once.

"Oh, nononono!" she said, sounding like she was scolding a puppy for having an accident in the house.

"GGGAAAAH!" Steve roared and his cock surged.

A thick rope leapt over Missy's face, striping an uneven line into the air toward the front cabin. The spurt was powerful enough to rise as it stretched out. The front of the stream hit the inside of the front windshield, still flying upward. The long spurt hit the ceiling in a pearly thick string, with the tail falling onto Missy's forehead.

"MISSY!" Janet screamed, tilting Steve's cock down toward her daughter.

"HAAAAAGGGGULP," the young blonde quickly drove her mouth down Steve's length, stuffing his bucking prick back into her throat.

Steve again gripped Missy's head and deposited more cum into her, trembling with each spurt. "Haaah... Haaah... Haaaah," he sighed, meeting Janet's gaze. He was out of his mind as the principal and her daughter relieved the pressure built up inside him.

Missy gagged a few more times, but she was able to handle the rest of his load. She felt it teeming in her stomach like a warm chowder.

Janet looked at the dangling cum rope that began to hang like stalactites from her new car's ceiling. The sticky strand ran all the way from front to back and ended on Missy's forehead, as if an indication of guilt. Janet dutifully pumped Steve's taint and squeezed his shaft through the rest of his ejaculation but felt defeated. The two horny teens had gotten away with it.

Steve released his death grip on the mother's shoulder and the daughter's ponytail. He felt ten pounds lighter. He was spent. Missy was swallowing around his fleshy rod and pumping her mouth steadily. Janet felt the complete relaxation of Steve's inner workings and stopped massaging him. She withdrew her finger and her hand.

Steve grunted from the sudden evacuation. The complete lack of pressure caused a drippy feeling from his tip and a waterfall of thin, post-ejaculate spunk flooded into Missy's mouth. She was able to swallow it down cleanly. Missy sat back on her heels and let Steve's cock fall in a droopy arch from her mouth. She then tried to wipe up the cum strand that had fallen from the ceiling to run from her forehead over the top of her head, and down her bare back.

The long strand of thick cum stayed nestled in the fabric ceiling of the vehicle's interior. Janet looked around incredulously, her palms held up, somewhat shrugging. "What the hell, Missy?"

"Soooorry, Moooom," Missy said, defeated, slipping her arms into the sleeves of her romper.

"You'll be sorry, up all night scrubbing cum, is what you'll be," Janet said harshly, shaking a finger at Missy. The principal turned to Steve. "As for you..."

Steve started, "I-", but was cut off by Janet's raised finger. Her left index finger. The one that had been inside him.

"Listen, I know you can be a troublemaker, Steve Nolan," she regarded him coolly. "But I also know Missy can be hard to resist, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here..."

Steve stayed completely frozen in her gaze.

"It would be in all of our best interest if we forgot all about this little incident," Principal McNeal said slowly. "Don't you agree, Mr. Nolan?"

Steve nodded, dumbfounded. Dazed from the pot, the orgasm, and the circumstances, he realized his mouth was gaping open and he clapped it shut.

"Now, get dressed and move along, young man," Janet commanded, opening the back door and moving to the driver's seat.

He lurched into motion, tugging up his jeans and boxers. He was too distracted to notice the delicate pink panties that slipped out of his left pocket as he did so. No one noticed in that moment.

Janet closed the driver's door and looked back at Steve. "Out you go."

Steve looked from Janet to Missy, then to the door, then moved passed Missy. She regarded him with a wicked smile, placing her hand over the crotch of his jeans.

"See you tomorrow afternoon? Same time same place?" she whispered.

"MISSY!" Janet shouted, honking the horn.

The two in the back jumped and Steve tumbled out, managing to keep his feet. The SUV started and began pulling away. Steve looked back over his shoulder. The tinted back-seat window was rising and he could see Missy's green eyes. She winked, smiling, and flashed her perky tits at him through her unzipped romper front. Then the window was closed. He felt his aching cock stir, though it didn't rise, sated for the moment.

Steve shook his head, still dazed. He wondered how Brandon's detention was going.

-KATHUNK!-

Brandon exited the school to the auburn glow of sunset. Steve was sitting on the low wall dividing the grassy school lawn from the deserted parking lot. Brandon came up behind him.

"What's up, nerd?" Brandon said.

Steve could tell without even turning around that his friend's mood had improved, though his was melancholy at the moment. Steve's mind was full of anxiety, whether from the weed, or from the events of the day, he wasn't sure. He figured it was a little of column A, a little of column B.

"Can it Burley," Steve fired back. He peered back at Brandon, his eyebrow raised. "Say, what's that all over your jeans?"

-CHUNK!-

Brandon sat on the low wall with his friend. He wasn't sure what to say back, so instead he said nothing. He found himself considering the sunset quietly instead.

They had both been through a long, eventful, and certainly not bad day, but the times were tumultuous. For either of them, a new day could bring triumph or ruin. These conclusions seemed equally possible to both of them, and equally out of their control.

A warm summer wind caught the air, blowing through Brandon and Steve's hair. As if on the same breeze, Cathy Burley's station wagon came hard into the lot. The lot was mostly empty and she accelerated toward them. She pulled up to the curb with windows down and an easy rock song on the radio.

"How was school?"

Both boys responded, "Fine," in unified monotone.

Brandon moved right to the back seat. Giving Steve the front seat was the polite thing to do, after all.

Janet drove, fuming. She'd gotten the most expensive interior options for the SUV. There was cum on every part of it.

"You are in big trouble, young lady," Janet hissed to Missy.

Missy toyed with the zipper of her romper and met her mom's gaze in the rear-view mirror. She toyed with the idea of flicking her off but decided against it.

"Told you I almost had my third orgasm," Missy said in a mope.

"NOT now," Janet menaced.

She absently gazed from the road to the cum stripe on the passenger side roof. Most of the cum had either dripped from the ceiling onto whatever was below it or clung stubbornly to the carpeted ceiling. Her eyes fell onto a thick white cum pearl as it had fallen onto the passenger front seat's upholstery. It was already creating a dark stain on the light white-colored leather.

She pulled to a stop at a red light. One of the best stain removers was human saliva. Janet considered this, then checked the light. Still red. In an impulsive move, she popped her seatbelt, leaned over to the passenger-side seat, and put her lips to the fresh cum blob. She kissed it and tried to let her spit soak the cum out of the leather. She sucked the cum bead into her mouth.

The overwhelming flavor was leather. The underlying flavor was young man musk. Janet rolled it on her tongue. Was she imagining things? Was there a hint of the nutty flavor? Like the cum from this morning's coffee?

She sat up, pressing the slippery blob against the roof of her mouth. The light changed to green and the SUV lurched forward. Janet swallowed. The nutty flavor lingered on her tongue.

Was her mind playing tricks on her? The flavor brought her the feeling of humiliation from this morning. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but one that deeply aroused her. She'd even felt a hint of it when that Steve Nolan loser had been about to come inside her daughter. At her school! In her car!

Janet huffed angrily, wondering if she'd been too lenient on him.

They pulled up to the house with Missy brooding in the back seat. Janet put the car in park and glared back at Missy. When Janet looked back at her, she glimpsed something pink. A bright piece of fabric tucked slightly under the bench seat, atop the dark carpeted floor.

Janet's expression softened. "What's that?"

Missy looked at the garment, then picked it up. "Panties," she reported.

Janet found that curious. "Your panties?"

Missy shook her head, letting them dangle from her finger. Janet waved at her and she tossed them to her mother. Janet brought the soft fabric to her face then inhaled deeply. Worn, but not freshly, the panties had a strong feminine scent. It wasn't hers, it wasn't Missy's, but a scent she recognized. It was very annoyingly familiar, but she was unable to pin it down. Whose panties were they and why were they in her new car. Did this have something to do with the Nolan boy? The coffee incident?

She shook her head, confused by her swirling thoughts. Janet turned to her daughter in the back seat.

"Alright Missy, I want all of that boy's cum scrubbed from this car. Now get to it!" she barked.

smoothed
smoothed
272 Followers