Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he sat relaxed, one hand atop Missy's bobbing blonde head, holding the base of her ponytail. Steve felt like he was using her face to jerk off into the wettest warmest mouth. The fresh air drifted over them from the half-open rear windows.

Missy bobbed steadily, her bare knees and shins on the carpeted floor of the SUV below her. As she worked his shaft with a twisting, double handed stroke, she popped his head in and out of her mouth, letting her drool out liberally. She moaned gently as she bobbed, between sucking, gasping breaths. Missy made laps up and down Steve's cock that way, up and down as she were bouncing on a spring.

She loved the way the rough denim material rubbed her pussy. That material was currently a sloppy mess between her thighs. Her breasts bounced gently as she did, and the rough metal zipper, along with the inner thighs of Steve's jeans scraped against her achingly stiff nipples. It was making her whimper. She continued her spring-bouncing blowjob.

Steve felt Missy's drool completely coat his shaft as she worked, even dripping down to his base, inside his jeans. She was good. She kept firm pressure on his shaft with both hands while plunging his head and half of his cock into her soft wet mouth. Missy worked without pause, sometimes humming, sometimes moaning, and sometimes plugging his dick head against the inside of either cheek, all while looking up at him with those smoky green eyes.

He figured if he hadn't jerked off that morning or maybe if he hadn't been high, he would have came already. As it were, he was passively enjoying the pleasure, content to let Missy go wild. But he didn't want to experience HER. He wanted to make an impression.

As Missy went to put his dick head in her inner cheek, Steve increased pressure on the top of her head and put his hands over hers at his base. He thrust into her cheek and Missy squealed slightly, her eyes flashing and turning up in the corners. She let go of his cock, letting him stretch the inside of her cheek. She started rubbing herself with the thin denim strip over her pussy while grabbing at her own tits.

Steve pulled her head back so that just his tip was in her mouth, then he tilted his stiff erection back toward himself. His cock slurped out of her mouth and he lightly slapped it against her chin and nose.

"MMmmmm," she squirmed. "You have a nice cock, Steve," Missy reported in a husky voice. "Its so hard..."

He gently whacked her nose and cheeks and moved up to cock-slap her eyes and forehead. Missy closed her eyes and smiled as his fleshy dick smacked her face.

"I have no idea how I didn't nut in your throat," Steve smiled wickedly at her.

Missy stood up and turned around, stepping over him in a wide straddle. She practically backed her cutoff-covered butt into his face. Steve's eyes went to her backside. The nice swell of her ass was highlighted by the back pockets of the romper. Just below the pockets, probably as high as she could manage to cut, the shorts were cutoff. The lower bulge of Missy's ass hung out and between her cheeks, a thin, worn-out strip of denim did little to cover Missy's pussy.

"Yet..." Missy said.

Steve looked beside her ass where Missy was bent over, looking back at him.

"You didn't nut in my throat... Yet..." she quipped. Then she placed her mouth on his cock and lowered it.

Steve head dropped against the back window as he felt the warmth of her mouth sink to his base. Missy's nose tickled his balls and her lips wrapped tightly around the base of his cock in an upside down deepthroat. Steve's mouth fell open. Missy's hips moved back, pinning his head against the back window with her soft butt cheeks on his forehead. His open mouth was met with Missy's wet pussy with a muted splat.

Steve began to eat her slick pussy from behind with his hands parting her and moving the denim strip to the side for better access. His nose tickled her tight little asshole as they pleasured each other with Missy practically doing a hand-stand split over Steve, as he sat in the back of the SUV.

The vehicle began rocking gently.

Sandy's desk was creaking slightly as the late-afternoon sun made golden slats across her classroom. The only other sounds in the room were her heavy panting, a slight humming sound, and a steady wet squishing sound. The humming was coming from Brandon, with his face entirely buried in his biology teacher's wet pussy, as he peered up at her over her very neatly trimmed red landing strip. His tongue was transferring the vibration of his humming onto Mrs. Fletcher's engorged clit. He went from licking it to sucking it.

The wet squishing sound was the index and middle fingers of his right hand as the plunged in and out of her tight pink pussy. Though she was considered a MILF, Brandon didn't think she'd ever had kids. To him, her wide, flat labia were the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. They were swollen and slick against his driving fingers as he finger-fucked her as she had instructed. He thought she felt as tight and wet as an otter's pocket, but his only other point of reference was Nina Carrera, the Spanish teacher.

And the creaking was her desk, of course. She rocked back and forth gently, her rippling body was languid, moving almost lazily. She'd bent her knees and lifted her high-heeled feet to the edge of her desk, in case she had to lift and thrust them in pleasure. Her hands were in Brandon's hair.

"Oh yes, yes, Brandon, that's it," she encouraged softly. One hand lifted from his hair to roughly knead her doughy breasts. They were oil and cum slicked.

"MMMMMmmmmmnnnnnnnNNNNNNNMMMM," Brandon hummed along.

Mrs. Fletcher purred, her voice rising with excitement. "NNNNNMMM, uh huh!" Her voice was bright and hopeful. "UHHHH Yes! Now curve your fingers... like that... yes... just like that!"

Her hips rose from the desk as Brandon rocked her g-spot furtively. It didn't matter. She was turned on beyond belief and her body was humming along like a freight train.

"Uh Huh... now suck it... suck my clit like I-"

Her train burst through the tunnel. Brandon felt her body stiffen against him. She gasped.

"OH YES!" she said harshly, her hips grinding up and into him. "OOOOOOHHHH JUUUSSSTLIKETHAAAAAAT!"

She sounded like she was melting. Brandon sucked her clit hard, dragging his fingers as she had shown him, with her own fingers. He could feel her pussy clenching on his fingers and was reminded how she'd milked his cock like that, as he sat on the janitor's bucket in the closet. Her hot sexy pussy had demanded his seed. He'd busted that nut inside her happily.

As she came on his face and fingers, Brandon ignored his dick. It was stiff and jutted out from his waist in a pronounced curve. He had to lean his hips back, away from the desk as he ate Mrs. Fletcher's pussy so he didn't mash it up against the front of her desk. It had barely softened and when he began wantonly feasting on her slick cunt at her instruction, it had surged back to a ringing hardon.

He had removed his pants entirely and couldn't wait to bury his length into the steamy-hot, tight pussy of his redheaded teacher, currently clenching against his mouth in pleasure.

"AAAH...AHHH...AH..." Mrs. Fletcher was chirping and panting, making strange, unbelievably sexy sounds as she climaxed.

Sandy's mind blanked out completely, orgasming intensely on her student's face. She'd tried to masturbate several times since their encounter in the closet, but frustratingly could not achieve climax. Her husband, Scott, had strung together two week-long convention trips, bookended by the weekends, into an extended absence. He'd been gone for almost three solid weeks.

But her brain was enveloped in a thick, heady cloud of pleasure and she came shamelessly, a release for the stresses of the past ten days... or ten years of unfulfilling marriage. None of these thoughts were in her conscious mind as her cunt creamed Brandon's face, only the pleasure, only the release.

She heard herself moaning and her eyes came into focus staring up at her classroom ceiling. Her body was lifted up from her desk with only her head, shoulders, and the soles of her high heels pressing into the desktop. Brandon was practically standing, his face melded to her mound, head between her thighs. She lowered her shaking hips to the desk as her gaze met his.

"You are one quick learner," she said, looking down at him over her heaving chest.

He pulled his lips from her wet, puffy labia. Her inner thighs were a sloppy mess for the whole area between her inner knees. He smiled at her with shiny lips and cheeks.

"I have the best teacher ever."

His comment could be interpreted in more than one way, but Sandy's brain was too scrambled to respond with a witty quip. Instead, she was reaching out to him, beckoning him into her arms.

"I assume you'd like to fuck me now," she said, grinning widely.

Brandon stepped up between her spread thighs, moving over his prone teacher. Her hand found his arching cock, hard and thick and firm in its banana-shape. She palmed his head, finding it wet.

They paused, him with a hand behind her neck and one on her left breast. Brandon didn't care that it was still smeared with his cum. Her flesh was clammy and firm and warm. She had a hand on his cock head and one on his chest. Their eyes met. In that breathless moment, neither of them thought about the fact that they had never actually kissed. What they both realized was that they were going to kiss.

Their lips moved toward each other, then met. Their kiss was warm and soft and magnetic. Tongues got involved and Brandon was met with a new taste. He could taste his own cum on Mrs. Fletcher's mouth. It was strange and unexpected, and he didn't know if he liked it or it was gross or what. But he continued kissing Mrs. Fletcher passionately.

It occurred to him that she would be tasting her own pussy on his lips. Now that idea definitely turned him on. He kneaded her left breast and kissed her, his hand moving from the back of her neck to her cheek. Simultaneously, she moved the hand against his chest to his hip. Her hand on his dick head brought it toward her, to her opening. She felt his head smear over her soaked labia.

She pushed against him while pulling his hip toward her. He tensed for a moment, kissing, as his tip broached her we folds. They both grunted as he sunk inside, then they resumed making out, their mouths flavored with the taste of sex.

After Nicki's powerful climax, she knew she needed to change scrubs. She locked the office door, stripped out of the ones she was wearing, since they'd been soiled by cum, both hers and his. She also removed her sticky thong. The nurse's office also had a large full bathroom. Nicki didn't have time for a shower, so she used the mirror to clean up the crusty mess on her chin. Then she saw the dried cum strand on her nose and the congealing clump in her eyelash. It's a good thing she'd checked.

With a tissue, she pulled at the stubborn cum clump. Mr. Frank's spunk was thick and the fact that this lump had cooled in her thick eyelashes made it cling to it. She had to use a makeup remover wipe, but she managed to get it out, mostly. After slipping on a fresh pair of sensible panties and a new set of pink scrubs, she coated her lips with the pink gloss. Quite a bit had come off on Mr. Frank's big black dick, it seemed.

She locked up and headed to Principal McNeal's office. She hoped Janet would be happy. She'd managed to collect Mr. Frank's semen sample the same day McNeal had asked her to. Even though the hour was late, Nicki hoped the school principal would still be in. And that the fast turn-around would make her happy. Janet had a bad reputation and the sweet young nurse had no intention of getting on her bad side.

The door to the administration area was open. As Nicki entered, she noticed that Vice Principal Withers wasn't at his desk. She stepped to the closed door of Principal McNeal's office and gave it her best nurse knock.

-KNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCK-

"Principal McNeal? its Nurse Nicki."

She counted to five and normally would have entered, if this were a medical visit. In this case, she didn't dare turn the knob. By the time she'd counted to twelve, the doorknob turned from the inside. The door opened to the Vice Principal, wearing his usual, leering smile.

Nicki smiled back awkwardly.

"Nurse, do come in. I hope you brought me something."

Bill's gaze alit on the item in Nicki's hand as he lingered in the doorway.

Nicki had to squeeze by him and though she flattened as much as she could, she still felt a round stiffness drag across the front of her belly. She found herself wondering what the two of them had been up to.

As she stepped into the office, she saw Principal McNeal was seated. Her demeanor was stoic and flawless as usual, but Nicki thought she noticed an extra bit of flush to her cheek.

"Bill, if you'll excuse us..." she said, her voice almost hissing.

He turned, but not before Nicki noticed a darkness creep over his face. Janet wouldn't have been able to see it from her angle.

"And close the door behind you."

Bill returned, his face devoid of that scowl, only smiling at her as the door clicked shut.

Janet regarded the perky blonde nurse. She didn't like Nurse Nicki. Unfortunately, she'd already been here by the time Janet was simultaneously transferred and promoted to become principal of Wayside High. Nicki was one year her senior in respect to tenure at the school.

Janet said nothing. She liked doing this to people in her office, signaling her alpha status. She just continued to regard the young school nurse neutrally. Nicki had interrupted Janet's after-school snack where Bill made a snack of the principal's pussy. After the stress of this day, which was supposed to be a triumph, but started with a prank at her expense, she needed the after-school session desperately. Janet and Bill had developed a routine where her orgasms increased in intensity until her third consecutive climax. After that, she experienced diminishing returns and her body needed to recover.

It was on the crest of that blissful third peak that the loud insistent knock had fallen upon her door. Janet had to compose herself for a moment after Bill pulled his mouth from her pussy and a sleek buttplug from her ass. Janet hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on. The small room with one window, which was closed, must reek of her sex.

So Nurse Nicki could sit here and sweat it out.

Nicki refused to let her senses confuse her. The room smelled strongly of Principal McNeal's perfume. And of her pussy. But that couldn't be. Wasn't Bill Withers Janet's ex-husband? He'd been the Vice Principal for ten years counting, married to Janet Withers (McNeal), who herself had been the Vice Principal at Valley High, the rival school in the same county. The details were enigmatic, but about three years ago, Janet had been promoted in her husband's stead. Over the summer, they'd gotten divorced, but Bill was still the VP. The entire school was still unclear on the background circumstances that made Janet McNeal the school principal over her now ex-husband, Bill.

So why did the room smell like sex? Why did Bill seem to be aroused as he left?

It was then that Nicki felt the stern gaze boring through her. Like a slap in the face, she wondered how long they'd been sitting there, Nicki lost in her thoughts, Janet staring daggers at her.

"I uh... did...," Nicki blurted. She held up the lidded sample cup. Today's date was scrawled on the side in black sharpie, contrasting the milky contents.

"What," Janet said sharply.

Nicki cleared her throat. "I did, I brought you something. The semen sample from Mr. Frank."

Janet's eyebrow raised. She reached across the desk and Nicki handed her the cup. She could feel a gentle warmth through the thin plastic and moved it under her bright desk lamp.

"Well, that sure was quick. Judging by the warmth, its not far from the source."

Nicki couldn't tell if the principal was pleased or disappointed or what. Janet simply turned the cup in the light. Nicki wondered what she was looking for.

"And quite the large sample. The ejaculation must have overflowed."

Nicki nodded slowly in response, her eyes on the sample as Janet turned it in the light. Nicki's lips still had that tingly feeling from being freshly stretched. Her pussy still had that tingly feeling from being roughly pleasured. She swallowed, still tasting Mr. Frank's cock and cum.

Suddenly the plastic lid made a muted burp as Janet's thumb casually flipped it from the cup, then landed on her desk. The teeming load threatened to slosh over the rim as the principal carefully brought the cup to her lips.

"Let's see what we have," Principal McNeal said, almost as a toast to Nicki.

Nicki gasped as she watched Janet tip the semen sample cup up for a drink, her pinky sticking out from her hand. The principal took a pull of just about half of the sample, then lowered the cup to her desk and swirled it in her mouth. Then she swallowed, looking Nicki in the eye.

The young nurse imagined Mr. Frank's cum making its way to Janet's stomach and then saw a mental image of the much larger cum load puddled in her own tummy. She saw from across the desk as Janet used her tongue to gather spit on her inner cheeks, rolling the spunk around. Then she rose and began to walk across the desk to Nicki.

"I do commend you for the eager compliance, Nurse Nicki. It seems that I made an error in judgement, however."

Janet stood to Nicki's right side and Nicki continued to awkwardly face forward. Nicki felt a finger on her chin and let Principal McNeal turn her face toward her and up.

"I assumed a licensed medical professional would be capable of collecting an untainted semen sample from an adult male, discretely or... in whatever manner she saw fit. Unfortunately, the semen is contaminated. There is a visible pink swirl within the sample."

Nicki's eyes widened. Principal McNeal's eyes seemed to grow more intense at this reaction, her lips tugging slightly upward in the corners.

"And the taste: Strong musky mature male flavor and thick texture..." Janet's dark eyes twinkled menacingly. "With a hint of strawberry..."

Nicki again felt Janet's finger on her chin as the older woman leaned down and planted a firm kiss on the blonde nurse's lips. Her eyes opened in shock as their lips met and she felt Janet's hand move from her chin to her cheek. Janet's fingers gently brushed Nicki's cheek while the principal confidently kissed her. She felt heat rise in her cheek as Janet gently caressed her, their soft lips mashed together. Nicki remembered she had just applied a fresh coat of her bright pink, strawberry flavored lip gloss.

Then Janet's tongue was in her mouth, swirling Mr. Frank's cum and the flavor of her own lip gloss onto her tongue. Nicki was busted and she knew it, going weak as she let Janet make out with her passionately. She was a docile lamb, only able to respond softly to Janet's dominant kiss. The standing older woman smeared cum and lip gloss between them, even taking the liberty of groping Nicki's perky tits over the bunchy scrubs and her bra. Nicki made no protest and even became excited as she submitted.

Principal McNeal broke the sloppy kiss, almost cruelly, leaving Nicki dazed, with her mouth open and her eyes closed. By the time Nicki opened her eyes, Janet was back on her side of the desk.

"We can only hope that the sample will suffice for the insurance screening," Janet said sternly. She sat and crossed her legs. "That will be all, Nurse Nicki."

Nicki sat there for a moment and her mouth clapped shut. Principal McNeal's powerful touch had both electrified her and terrified her. Her nipples were embarrassingly hard. They had a tendency to do that, easily and frequently, but would also stay hard even after being stimulated. Her fresh panties had grown damp and she knew she'd need another orgasm soon from the brunette principal's rough handling.