WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got in the back. Chantelle got in with her. I got the address from Stacy and entered it into the nav system. I was about a half mile away. No biggie. While I drove, Chantelle and Stacy made out in the back seat. They didn't even have a chance to work up a head of steam; we were there in two minutes. Stacy invited us in.

"No, thank you. We really do have to get home. There's someone waiting for us."

"You really didn't invite me to your booth to have sex, did you? You don't even want to watch Chantelle and I have sex?"

"I wouldn't want to risk your gold star status," I laughed. "My imagination is sufficient for the task. I get to watch Chantelle have sex a lot. She's not very discrete. She loves to have sex. It's one of the things I appreciate about her."

"Thanks for the supper and everything. You're not too much of a jerk for a guy."

"Compliment accepted, I think. Be careful."

Chantelle gave her one last kiss and got into the front with me.

"That was fun, Monsieur; thank you."

"You're welcome. Stacy finally loosened up there."

"She was very loose in the ladies room, Monsieur," Chantelle laughed. "It took her about three minutes to cum."

"That is pretty quick. What's your secret?"

"I played with her pussy in the booth after telling her what I was going to do to her. Time and imagination took care of the rest."

"It looked like she played with you as well."

"Oui, Monsieur. I told her to feel my bare cunt to see how wet I was for her; how much I wanted her. Everyone wants to be wanted."

I told Chantelle to text Dawn and tell her we were on the way home and it would be roughly two hours.

"You want to warn her so we will not catch her masturbating when we get home, Monsieur?"

"Do you think she would?" I asked.

"She has been very needy, Monsieur. I am sure she has thought of it, though I do not know if she would follow through."

"Text her anyway, so she doesn't worry. We'll ask when we get back if she's been a good girl."

"Oui, Monsieur." She finished texting and got the blanket out of the back seat again.

"Monsieur, would you like me to suck your cock again?"

"I would. You do it so well, but wait until we're back on the freeway."

She waited and as soon as we were headed South, she smiled at me and released my prick, already hard and waiting. Anticipation can be a wonderful thing. She pulled the blanket over us and gave me the same treatment she had on the way up, with the exact same result. I felt her swallowing my load and stroked her head. When everything was clean and put away, she sat up again."

"I had a good time today, Monsieur. Merci. I love the new dress you bought me."

"I had a wonderful time, too. You're good company. I enjoy being around you."

I put my arm on her warm leg, just above her knee.

"I am a sex slave, Monsieur. You can go further than that."

I glanced at the clock. Silly girl. She still had a half hour to go. I left my hand where it was, raised my eyebrows and smiled at her.

"It would not be my fault if Monsieur grew careless," Chantelle said.

"Don't be so sure, you little minx."

Chantelle leaned her car seat back, spread her legs and moved my hand up to mid-thigh. She closed her eyes and smiled.

I don't know if she was sleeping or just resting with her eyes closed, but the little half smile never left her lips; a Mona Lisa in mocha. Mile after mile went by, minute by minute. I didn't see her open her eyes, but precisely at nine, her legs spread wider. Cute girl. My hand moved up her leg until I was a breath away from her cunt. I could feel the heat emanating from it. I stopped to see what she would do. Nothing. She still lay there as if asleep. Bridging the gap, I touched a finger to her slit, damp and a fiery furnace. I didn't move and she didn't move. A silly game of who would crack first. I'd probably lose that game if she was determined to play. I wanted to touch her deeper, feel her slickness, hear her gasp in pleasure. Still, I did want to play for a few minutes to see if would do anything. So, I kept still, my finger resting where it was, lying on top of her cleft.

Another ten minutes went by with neither one of us moving. Except for Chantelle becoming wetter, her moisture beginning to seep around my finger, she didn't move. Fuck it; she won. Two fingers penetrated her as deep as I could from this position. She gasped, but otherwise made no movement. Chantelle had nerves of steel, apparently, although I might have to wipe the car seats afterward, she was so wet. When I started to finger fuck her, she finally broke and her smile grew wider, as did her legs.

She pulled her skirt up and held onto my hand, encouraging me if I started to lag. I kept my eyes on the road and let her use my hand to masturbate herself. In four minutes, she moaned and her sheath compressed my fingers as she orgasmed. We were ten minutes from the hotel and I wanted to do nothing more but pull to the side of the road and fuck her right there.

Damn, I wanted the comfort of a bed when I finally used her, so I managed to wait with a superhuman burst of strength, but as soon as we burst through the door, both of us were flinging clothes off every which way and by the time we reached the bed, both of us were naked. She fell to the bed, her legs parted in invitation, and I speared into her, ripe with need, rutting like two animals. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, pulling me into her and her hands were on my head, mashing my lips against hers, our tongues dancing. We barely noticed Dawn in the bed beside us. A dozen, fifteen strokes into her molten cauldron and I grunted and spewed my accumulation of cum deep in her pussy. Despite my orgasm, I kept fucking her until I felt her spasm through her second orgasm of the night. Talk about desperation.

When my shrinking cock finally fell from her cunt, I reversed myself and we cleaned the cum from each other. She was so desperate in her need, she climaxed a third time from my mouth. When we finished, I finally took the time to actually look around and saw Dawn was confined to the bed, her arms and legs secured, though her hands had slack enough she was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"My God," I said. "Don't tell me you couldn't figure out how to release yourself today. Those are just snap links on the ties."

"No, Master, I figured it out easily and went to work today."

"Then why are you confined again?"

"I found myself unconsciously touching myself while watching TV. I figured I might inadvertently disobey you and have an orgasm if I didn't put these back on. They're long enough I can read or control the remote, but not so long I can touch my cunt. I can let myself loose if I need to go to the bathroom."

I looked at her pussy. It was puffy and flushed and damp. I smiled at her and ran my finger through her slit. She shivered.

"Be careful, Master. It wouldn't take much to make me cum."

"Chantelle, let our slave have one orgasm from your mouth. She might not sleep tonight if she doesn't get some relief."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Chantelle dived into Dawn's' snatch and she was screaming in orgasm before I was out of the room. I emptied my bladder and turned on the shower. Before the water was hot, Chantelle was with me, soaping me off.

"That didn't take long," I said, returning the favor.

"No, Monsieur. She was right on the edge."

"I suppose it would be rude of us to fuck in front of her again."

"It would, Monsieur, but I think we should do it anyway. It is a good reminder of her helplessness."

"You just need to cum again, don't you?"

"Oui, Monsieur. I do. Twenty-four hours was hard on me too."

I laughed and kissed her, rubbing my soapy body against hers. While the water fell all around us, we played with one another's bodies until I was sporting another erection. Barely taking time to dry off, we made our way back to the bed and collapsed on it, next to Dawn. I rolled onto my back and turned her around so I could taste her, fresh out of the shower.

Her mouth descended on my cock and I was glad I'd just cum because I wanted to orgasm in her cunt again. Given I had some time to go before I was close, I could revel in her succulent pussy, the soft fragrant folds and intoxicating scents and textures. She quickly surrendered to another climax. Her mouth was a vacuum, dipping up and down on my stalk, smothering it in a concert of wetness and warmth. When I realized I could not last much longer, I bid her kneel on the bed and filled her up again. She orgasmed as I entered her, her cunt a satin glove pulsing on my prick. As I pumped her pussy, I watched Dawn, playing with her tits as she watched us, clearly desperate to cum again. A sudden idea popped into my mind and after Chantelle released, I pulled out and knelt in front of Dawn, offering my cum covered cock to her mouth. As soon as her lips wrapped around it, I ejaculated, thin streams of sperm filling her mouth. Holding her head, I fucked her mouth a half dozen strokes as the last drops emptied from my balls. When I could no longer sustain my erection, I pulled out of her mouth and kissed her hard.

Releasing her lips, I asked, "Do you think you will last two more days, slave."

"I don't know, Master," she replied honestly. Today is one of the hardest days I've ever had. Having Chantelle give me an orgasm a moment ago was a great relief, and also an immense frustration. It made me want to cum even more. In a way, it was worse to cum quickly knowing I wouldn't be able to cum for two more days, than to simply suffer the whole time. It reminded me of what I was missing."

"I'm about to make it worse. I want you to lick and caress Chantelle to six more orgasms. This will make your own loss more poignant. Having gone without for only 24 hours, she has been as desperate as you, especially given she's more attuned to her slavery. However, I will give you another opportunity to knock some additional time off your own sentence. If you can make her cum all six times within fifteen minutes, I'll knock another day off. If you only give her five in fifteen minutes, you knock twelve hours off. Anything less, no time is removed. She is hot to cum now and I expect she will orgasm relatively easy. I won't make her hold back, so it will all be up to you. Fifteen minutes is not a great deal of time, though, for six orgasms, so your work will be cut out for you. If you don't succeed in giving her four in fifteen, you won't receive any more time, but I will use the Enforcer on your bottom 30 times. Do you agree to the terms?"

"Happily, Master. May I have use of my hands and fingers this time?"

"Sure, you may use any part of your body, but no outside devices. Chantelle, I want you to sit between my legs and lean back against me. I'm not done playing with you tonight, you delight me so. You may put your legs on either side of mine."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Dawn unhooked herself from her ties. Chantelle got into position and I started the timer on my watch. "Begin," I said. Dawn was on Chantelle's cunt like white on rice, hoping to slice time from her misery. Her busy fingers were stretching for Chantelle's g-spot while her tongue danced on her clit. While she worked to make Chantelle cum, I kissed the side of her neck, nuzzled her ears, and played with her breasts, thumbing and teasing the stiff nipples, wrinkled pebbles, proud little bullets. Chantelle sighed and relaxed into me, letting her libido loose. Her back was arching with a heavenly sigh as she had her first in just over three minutes. I announced the time remaining and Dawn redoubled her efforts. She had her second right at six, squirming in pleasure; nine minutes left for four more. Dawn knew she was running out of time. She had to pick up the pace of Dawn's climaxes if she wanted to knock a whole day off. Leaving one set of fingers where they were, she put her other hand on Dawn's bottom and began probing the crinkled rosebud of her ass with a long middle finger. Chantelle jumped when she felt the finger slide past her sphincter, but relaxed the muscle to let Dawn's finger in easier. Her third orgasm occurred after eight and a half minutes. Dawn squeezed a second finger into Chantelle's asshole and a third into her cunt, sawing rapidly back and forth, while her lips sucked at Chantelle's magic button. The fourth orgasm occurred at the eleven minute mark. Four more minutes and two more orgasms. At least she wouldn't face the Enforcer.

Dawn's hands and fingers were tiring, trying to use both hands and without proper support. The fifth orgasm didn't occur until the thirteen minute mark. Dawn pulled her legs up more under her so she could balance better without the support of her arms. I was rooting for her, seeing how hard she was working. I think Chantelle was hoping for her to succeed as well. She'd get her fuck buddy back. Time was ticking down and it looked like Dawn might not make it. What the hell, it might not work, but on the other hand it might. With about ten seconds left, I pinched both of Chantelle's nipples, and tugged hard on them. Chantelle squealed and climaxed, soaking Dawn's fingers and face with her cum.

Dawn sat up. "Thank Goodness," she said. "I've saved myself a day."

"Why don't you clean yourself up, Dawn," I said, "then we'll get you to bed."

"Yes, Master."

Dawn got up and went to the shower. We heard it running.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked.

"Oui, Monsieur. Much better. Nothing like some good sex to put a smile on a girl's face and a song in her heart."

"Does much the same for me. I need to check in with Marcia."

I called her and she answered right away.

"Hello, honey. Are you ready for school tomorrow?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"Are you glad your slavery is over?"

"You know me. I'm a submissive, so the submission itself was no big deal, but I could have used a little less cunt and a lot more cock. Like any, would have been nice. What were you up to today?"

"Chantelle and I went to Busch Gardens. Did the park from top to bottom."

"Where was Dawn?"

"Working. She gave two weeks notice so she had to work today and tomorrow is her last day."

"Any plans for the rest of the week?"

"Hanging around here tomorrow. Taking the Key West Express to the Keys Tuesday. Wednesday is a lazy day because we expect to start driving on Thursday. Doing a load of clothes for the trip is probably the height of the day."

"Is Chantelle with you now?"

I put the phone on speaker and said, "She is. I put you on speaker. Go ahead."

"Hello, Chantelle. Have you been taking good care of my husband?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very good care. He has wanted for nothing," Chantelle replied.

"You did promise me you would FaceTime me and show me Chantelle fucking you, Sam."

"I did, but Brianna has kept you busy every evening. It was hard to get hold of you. Even texts I sent you I didn't expect to get answered until the following morning."

"What about now?" Marcia asked.

"We've already fucked twice this evening, plus I got a blow job on the drive back. I'm not sure there would be much to see tonight."

"Fucked twice since you got back from Busch Gardens? She is taking very good care of you," Marcia commented.

"She went without orgasm for 24 hours. She was desperate," I said.

"Where's Dawn?" Marcia asked.

"She was taking a shower. She's out and drying off now."

"I should also like to see how her cock sucking skills have improved under your instruction. We can kill two birds with one stone. She can get you hard and Chantelle can fuck you. Switch over to FaceTime."

"You may be flogging a dead horse," I warned, switching to a FaceTime call.

"If the Sam I know can't get it up a fourth time for a nice hot fucking in an evening, I'm going to be very disappointed when you get here, because I want to fuck for twelve straight hours."

I laughed. "You have skills, plus I won't have seen you for over two weeks. I might be able to fuck for twelve hours."

"You can see me now, lover." She lowered the camera, showing me her naked body. She slid her hand down and began touching herself. "I'm going to start jilling myself while I observe you and you can watch me doing it."

Dawn came in as she spoke and asked what we were doing. "Speaking with Mistress Marcia," Chantelle responded. "She wishes to observe the improvement you've obtained sucking cock."

"Good evening, Mistress Marcia. I believe I've improved substantially under Master's and Chantelle's tutelage."

"I want to see," Marcia said, "get busy."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dawn started going up and down on my limp cock. I thought she'd be working quite hard to force another erection on me, but the perversion of the situation helped a lot. Marcia watching another woman she barely knew giving her husband a blow job while she herself masturbated for me was quite a libido booster. Dawn had improved enough she had no problem taking all of me once I reached my full erection, which she happily demonstrated for Marcia. Marcia had her first orgasm while Dawn demonstrated her new skills.

"You're doing much better, Dawn," Marcia said. "Now I want to see Chantelle ride her Master."

Dawn abandoned my cock, leaving it stiff and slick with her saliva. Chantelle climbed over my rigid prick and aimed the head at her damp opening, still primed by the multiple orgasms received from Dawn. She slowly slid down my shaft and I captured every moment of my white cock disappearing into her dark tunnel. I could see Marcia frantically rub her clit and her gasps of pleasure in the background as she watched. I didn't need to see anymore; I was ready to fuck now so I handed the phone to Dawn and told her to keep the camera on us fucking for Marcia's pleasure. Dawn took it and got out of the bed, moving around like a photographer filming a porno. She'd come in for closeups of my spearing into Chantelle's cunt, back up to get all of us in the frame, move in again so Marcia could see me thumbing Chantelle's nipples, or our kissing, then back.

She started keeping up a running commentary. "Sam's cock is so big, it tugs on Chantelle's cunt when she slides off him... Look at the cream forming around her pussy. I made her cum six times in fifteen minutes before starting my shower, so all that cream is Chantelle's for now, though I'm sure Master will soon fill her cunt again...They look beautiful together, don't they Mistress? So in sync? I love watching them have sex...Look at the wrinkled opening of Chantelle's ass. It's almost as if it's winking at us, don't you think? Master used plugs to prepare me for my first ass fucking and Joe took my anal cherry. Now I realize why you and Chantelle enjoy an anal fucking on occasion...I'm being punished for cumming early. I haven't cum since yesterday except for a quick oral one today from Chantelle so I could sleep tonight...Look at the way his fat cock fills her. Oh, Chantelle is cumming. Look how her back arches and her hips rock back to take every inch of his cock and she throws her breasts into his hands for him to caress...I envy Chantelle, she can fuck Master and I can't though I'm fortunate you let me train on Master's cock...I can't have another orgasm until tomorrow night. I've been so desperate to cum, I had to tie myself to the bed so I wouldn't touch myself...Master is speeding up. I notice he does so when he's ready to orgasm. He's really pounding Chantelle's pussy now. See how his scrotum kind of lift's up when he's close to orgasm, like it's preparing to pump his cum...I'm moving in close, Mistress, so you can see when he cums...There, you see. He swelled just before you could see the fluid moving up his cock...Chantelle is cumming again. She's moaning for Master, begging him to fuck her harder and Master is...I wish I could touch myself like you are, Mistress...Are you cumming again, too. I would if I could...Now, some of the cum is Master's. His prick is thick with it...I shall have to clean him and Chantelle up, they're so messy. No, Mistress, I don't mind. Here is Master again."