WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Chantelle. I think the slave might cum if we keep teasing her breasts. She looks very close."

Chantelle stopped and Dawn groaned in exasperation.

"Cum for me, slave," I said.

Again she was quiet and still as if she were trying to obey. A couple minutes went by, then Dawn said, "Fuck! I can't. I can't fucking cum on command. Please, Master, make me cum. I beg you." She tugged at her restraints again. "Auuggghhh!"

"Cum for me, slave."

She screamed, "I can't, Master. No matter how much I want to, I can't."

"Oooh, Dawn. Much too loud. Get a ball gag, Chantelle."

"No, Master. I won't yell. Please, Master, no gag."

I didn't listen; nor did Chantelle and she returned with a ball gag and Dawn tried to resist by holding her mouth closed. I pinched her nostrils shut and when she finally opened her mouth to breathe, gasping, Chantelle put the gag in and fastened it behind her head. Dawn started drooling shortly afterward and I put a towel under her head to keep the sheets from getting soaked.

"It's time I thanked Dawn for her excellent service sucking my cock," I said.

I got between her legs and breathed softly on the inflamed flesh. I had the feeling almost any amount of touching to her pussy would result in her cumming. It was leaking profusely and I put another towel under her hips to protect the sheets from her cunt juice as well. I did the same thing Chantelle had done, kissing her legs from her knees to her inner thighs, all around her mound, her fluttering belly, nipping with my teeth occasionally. Again she squirmed around, trying to follow my mouth with her pussy, hoping I'd relent and touch her enough to make her explode. I put my hand on her lower abdomen keeping her pinned to the bed while I teased her. She was crying, mumbling behind the gag.

"Cum for me, slave," I said. Dawn cried harder.

I looked at the time, 5:35. "I suppose you should start supper, or we're going to be eating at eight tonight."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Chantelle gracefully arose from the bed and got started on supper. I played with Dawn some more, stroking her face, running my hands through her hair or down her legs or up her arms, kissing her breasts or her neck. She continued to moan in rampant disappointment, unable to even speak. Every ten minutes or so, I'd tell her to cum and she'd grunt in disgust, clearly angry. I gently cupped her mound and she whimpered, trying to thrust up her hips. Fluid continued to leak from her cunt. Poor girl was really wound up. I took another tack.

"This position makes you very vulnerable. Should we order some dessert from room service after supper and let whoever delivers it in and tell him to bring it to the bedroom. He'd see you all stretched out on the bed, your bare little cunt staring at him in the doorway." She mumbled something, unintelligible behind her gag. "How long do you think he'd stare at you? Stare at your pouting, wet cunt leaking on the bed. Do you think he'd touch you? Would he think you were offered to him as a tip or an offering to use? We could leave a sign on you saying, 'Fuck Me' or 'Use all three of my fuck holes.' Would he do it, I wonder or think it was some kind of joke and leave you here to stew in your own juices? Maybe he'd want to come back later and bring a couple friends to see if you're still tied to the bed, waiting piteously to cum because you won't cum for me now. If he touched you, I'd bet you'd cum. Perhaps each of them would fuck you and hear you scream out in pleasure and they'd have to get more of their friends because how often is anyone given such a gift. We could leave a big box of condoms saying, 'Use me to fuck this splendid creature.' But maybe they wouldn't use them and they'd fill your cunt and ass with their spunk and it would be leaking out of you in thick white streams."

She mumbled some more, sounding piteous, her tears flowing freely. "Cum for me," I said. She moaned. I pinched her nipple. "I still don't know if you're trying hard enough, slave. I think a slave should cum on command. You're going about this all wrong. You keep hoping for physical stimulation, but sex is as much in the mind as it is physical. You're not in your head enough."

I pinched the other nipple and stroked her neck and shoulder.

"Let's try this. You are lying like this and Joe comes in. He knows what a little slut you are. He's enjoyed you a lot. He knows you're a submissive slut and would want to present to him like you are, hoping he'd take advantage. You're gagged and can't speak, but he sees you spread out for him like a Thanksgiving dinner. He wonders where Chantelle is, but in reality, it's an idle thought. It doesn't make any difference because you're here and waiting to be fucked. Now picture this. He takes off his clothes, his fit body slowly exposed to your view. His cock is slowly getting hard, watching you, knowing you're here for his pleasure. He sees you're gagged and can't speak, but it makes no difference to him. He knows you're a sex toy to be played with. He sits on the edge of the bed and runs his hand over your skin, pinching your puckered nipples, sliding his hand between your legs, feeling your desire on his fingers. He contemplates removing your gag so you can suck his cock, but you're wet little pussy is just too tempting. He crawls between your legs and rubs the head of his big black cock, getting it wet so he can punch right into your tight little pussy. You feel him rubbing against your slit, up to your clit, then down again, finding your slick sheath. He leans over you and you feel his cock start to split your lips, beginning to slide into your twat. Can you feel it? Can you feel his cock easing it's way into your cunt? The slick wetness parting for his fat purple head, the fullness of your pussy as his prick pushes in?" She nodded, her eyes wide, drool dripping from her mouth. "Now," I loudly ordered, "Cum for me, slut. Cum on his big black cock."

Dawn's eyes grew wide and wild and her hips started thrusting up off the bed again, more frantic this time. She was moaning up a storm, then she closed her eyes in bliss and started sighing.

"Did she cum, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked.

"It certainly appeared so," I replied. "Did you cum slave?"

She shook her head yes, energetically so. I released the clasp to her ball gag and pulled it out of her mouth.

"I can't believe I climaxed, Master. How did you do it?" Dawn asked.

"I didn't do it, slave, you did. I told you your mind had to be engaged more in the process. All I did was try different things until your head got you there. Of course, you're not done yet. You will have to duplicate it once more before I let you go."

"I have to pee, Master. Can you let me up to pee?"

"I'm certainly not going to let you pee in bed," I replied. I started releasing her hands and feet. "Don't touch yourself except to wipe. When you come back, we'll eat supper, then I'll restrain you again."

"Yes, Master."

Dawn got up and went into the bathroom. We heard the sounds of her urine stream, then the toilet flush, so I suspected she was being obedient. She came out and sat at the table. I kissed her on the lips and fastened her hands behind her back.

"How am I supposed to eat, Master, if you secure my hands behind my back?"

"Chantelle and I will feed you. I often like to feed my slaves, to know they're dependent on me. I've fed your Mistress when she was my slave, Marcia, Monique and Chantelle as well. We'll feed you tonight, don't worry."

Helping Chantelle to set the table and plate the food, I set a plate before Dawn. Before I took a bite myself, I was feeding her a bite of everything. As we ate, Chantelle on one side and I on the other, we would feed her bites, kiss her, stroke her breasts, touch her legs, rub her neck, anything we could do short of finger fuck her, to keep her stimulated. It took longer to eat this way, but we all enjoyed the experience of playing with her. I would put a dab of the peppercorn sauce on her nipples and lick and suck it off. Chantelle would take an ice cube from her water and rub it over Dawn's breasts and down her stomach, catching the melting water on her tongue. By the time Dawn said she couldn't eat another bite, she'd been teased constantly for over an hour. Putting away only what needed to be refrigerated, we led Dawn back to the bedroom and re-secured her to the bed.

"I want you to cum for me again," I said.

"I don't know if I can do it, Master," Dawn said.

"You did it before; there's no reason you can't do it again."

"You were talking to me before, Master."

"Talk to yourself. You have an imagination; use it."

"Maybe my imagination isn't good enough, Master."

"I doubt that's true. What did you imagine when you knelt down to Mistress your first time? She'd explained what would happen, did she not? You were at the party. What did she tell you before you knelt at her feet?"

"She said I would be her pet and her plaything, Master; that I would have to surrender myself to her fully. Every aspect of my sexuality would no longer be my own. I would be made to have sex with anyone she desired, man or woman, day or night. I would have to please them to the best of my ability, with every fiber of my being. They would expect me to use my mouth or my cunt or even my ass to give them pleasure. I would be subject to their whims, their desires, their fantasies. Sometimes I would be allowed to cum, other times I would not. I would be the lowliest slave, subject to everyone else."

"So you knew before you knelt at her feet exactly what was going to be expected of you, that you would be tested and tested hard before you were accepted?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"As she painted the picture of your life as a sex slave, did your mind form images of what your life would be like?"

"Yes, Master."

"You'd played around with a girl before, but only as a dominant. You knew what it would be like to be licked to orgasm; did you also fuck her with a strap-on? Did you spank her with your hand or a paddle?"

"Yes, Master."

"So when she described your life, you knew somewhat what it would be like, except you would be the woman used, and not the user. What did you see?"

"Me, licking an endless parade of pussies, fucked by strap-ons, kissing and playing with women's breasts or mine being played with, my bottom being spanked, my nipples or clit pinched. Obeying."

"So when you knelt to Mistress, it was with the knowledge all of this stuff would happen to you, yet you knelt anyway. How did it make you feel knowing this would be your life?"

"Wet, Master. I was wet and aroused. My swimsuit bottoms were soaking as I went home to get my things for the weekend." Her breath caught as she said it.

"How easily would you have cum if you touched yourself at that moment?"

"Very easily, Master. Ten or fifteen seconds of touching myself tops, and I would have cum."

"So all you need to do is replace ten of fifteen seconds of touching with a bit of imagination?"

"Close your eyes," I ordered. I waited until she'd complied and after she did, I said, "Chantelle, kneel over this slave like you're going to sixty-nine, but don't touch her other than to get into position."

"Oui, Monsieur."

"I want you to close your eyes as well."

Chantelle closed her eyes.

"Dawn, you've licked this slave's cunt many times. I want you to picture it and describe it to me."

"She's smooth, closely shaved and smooth. Her outer labia are fairly wide, and they give her a nice thigh gap. Chantelle is a rich, dark color, like coffee with a bit of cream or milk chocolate. Her inner lips are slightly longer and they extend out from her slit, and slightly wrinkled. The outer edges are darker, but becoming a dark pink as I get closer to her hole. Her clit is larger than mine and I can see almost a half inch of it when she's excited. It pokes from its sheath, a pale pink color."

"Chantelle, describe Dawn's cunt. You've licked it often enough you should remember what it looks like."

"Mmm. She is very white on her derrière and her cunt. She has not seen as much sun there. Where her little hairy patch of pubic hair was, it is even whiter as it did not tan as well as the rest of her at the beach. Her outer lips are somewhat thin, and deep. They hide her inner lips fairly well, until the inner lips flush with blood as she gets excited, then they will stick out a little in a cute little line, like ingredients sticking out on from the bread. The interior of her cunt is a light pink, with bits of darker pink interspersed. She is hairless now, and smooth, because Monsieur insisted. Her clit hides well in her folds. It must be teased out by my tongue when I lick her."

"Listen to my entire order before proceeding. I want you to open your eyes for only a second or two, and look at the cunt in front of you and tell me if it's just as you described."

They did as I requested, and I asked each of them if they wished to change their description after looking.

"No, Monsieur."

"The outer labia is not quite as broad as I imagined, Master, but it's fairly close"

"Dawn, what does Chantelle's cunt smell like? It's right over your face."

"It's musky, and rich, with a tinge of bitterness behind it, like coffee has. She's aroused. I can smell her arousal. She wants to cum." She sniffed some more. "She smells faintly of her perfume, like she put it on this morning, but not touched it up since. It lingers, a hint of faded flowers."

"Chantelle, describe Dawn's."

"Tart smelling, some the Citrine perfume, some just her. Almost like she tastes. She too is aroused. I can smell it. I want to taste her."

"Before you do, some instructions. One lick only, no more than six or seven seconds. Don't make the other cum. As you taste, I want you to think about what you're tasting and describe it to me after, but also think about the tongue in your cunt. How it feels in your slit, but also how it makes the rest of your body feel? Where do you feel it, just in your pussy or does it cause sensations elsewhere? Keep it in your head, because you won't be feeling it again soon, but you must imagine it. Now go."

Each of the women tasted the cunt in front of them, sliding from the clit to the hole, lingering, but one only.

"Chantelle, you start this time. Describe the taste, the texture, of Dawn's cunt. After you do, describe her tongue in your pussy."

"Like her smell, she is tart, tangy, like a margarita with a hint of salt around the rim. Her pussy was pouting from her tied position and arousal. Sliding my tongue through her slit was smooth in the center with roughness on the edges from her inner lips, and wet. She has fluid gathering near her hole. When she licked me, it was like a small electrical charge, tingling on my clit when she started, but I felt it in my stomach, which clenched as she went up my slit and in my breasts, particularly the nipples which I felt tighten and harden."

"Now you, Dawn."

"Her clit is out, a tiny spike. She started out smooth, but her inner lips are rougher in texture, and my tongue had to burrow between them to get at the smooth flesh beneath. She was salty, saltier as I got closer to her hole, with an underlying tinge of sweetness, and a richness to it, a smokiness, almost like a sweet vinegar based barbecue sauce. When she licked me, it's like I felt it everywhere in my cunt, even deep inside where her tongue didn't reach, but my uterus clenched and my nipples felt like they sparked."

"Only imagining now, I want you to think about each of you making love to the other. The smells, the tastes, the touches, even the sounds. The sounds you make as you're touched. The sounds your lover makes when you pleasure them. Feel Chantelle's weight pressing down on you, Dawn. The touch of her hand stroking your leg." I ran my hand up her leg and Dawn moaned. "Chantelle, feel Dawn caressing your bottom, her hand circling those lovely globes." My hand lightly stroked her ass, light and momentary, a hint. "Her hand drawing you nearer so she can feast on your cunt. Feel their breath on your skin, light and delicate, their tongues slithering through your slits, the touch electric, so intimate, so arousing, you feel it in your breasts, your hard nipples, your uterus. Their lips kissing your lips, the taste pungent and sweet and salty. A tongue delving deep in your cunt, wet and slippery, spreading you." I paused. "Cum for me now," I ordered. "Now, right now, cum."

Dawn started trembling and shaking, "I'm cumming. Holy fuck, I'm cumming."

"Me too, Monsieur. I can feel my cunt contracting, and liquid dripping down onto Dawn."

It was too; two or three drops of her cum dripping from her vaginal lips onto Dawn's face.

"Lick each other now," I ordered, "Make your orgasms last. See if the reality was the same as the fantasy."

Chantelle dropped down and smothered Dawn's face with her cunt while her face buried itself in Dawn's. I sat down and rubbed Chantelle's ass and stroked Dawn's face, watching as they quickly brought each other to two or three orgasms each, one following quickly on the other. I almost had to break them apart, they didn't want to stop.

"Girls, girls, girls," I said. "It's time for your Master to be pleasured. You've had all the fun so far."

Chantelle reluctantly raised herself off Dawn's questing tongue, still slithering through her slit.

"Pardon, Monsieur. My apologies for not adequately serving you." She dropped to her knees and prepared to suck my cock.

"No, Chantelle. You promised to show me another yoga pose once Dawn was here." I started to unfasten Dawn from the bed. "I'm assuming she needs to be released."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will help." She took the other side of the bed, quickly unsnapping the hooks on that side. "Let's go to the living room for this."

We each rubbed Dawn's arms and legs to help restore good circulation after her confinement. Chantelle kissed Dawn and she rubbed her arms. I pulled her up off the bed and kissed her myself and she melted against me.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, slave."

Dawn and I sat on the couch together watching Chantelle go through her preliminary stretches together. Since I was so close to a delightful naked slave, I played with her breasts as we watched, cupping the cones, thumbing the nipples. She finished her warm ups.

"Show Dawn the two poses I fucked you in this afternoon," I said.

Chantelle smiled at me and first did the one where she balanced on one leg while extending the other to the ceiling, her two legs forming a straight line.

"You fucked her like this, Master?" Dawn asked, looking on in amazement as Chantelle held the pose.

"Indeed I did, while standing. Flooded her cunt with my cum, I was so turned on."

"I am too, Master."

"Show her the other one, Chantelle."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Chantelle got on the floor and pulled her legs behind her shoulders, doubling up her body.

"I want to lick her like this, Master. May I? May I make her cum again?"

"Why not. Go right ahead."

Dawn got on the floor and commenced licking the cunt spread out before us, even spending time on the crinkled star of her ass. While she did this, I played with her own bottom, stroking it, rubbing her pussy, and eventually pushing two fingers into her cunt. Both of them orgasmed about the same time.

I patted Dawn's buns, signaling it was time to stop. Chantelle's pussy was glistening. Remembering our afternoon of pleasure, I almost plunged my prick into it, but still wanted to see what else she had to demonstrate.

"And what's the new one you wanted to show us, Chantelle?"

"It is called 'The Bridge', Monsieur, and it goes like this."

She lay down on her back with her feet fairly close to her ass. Her hands were near her head. She started arching her back and moved until she was standing on her legs, bent backwards with her arms straight and on the ground. She did, in fact, look like a bridge.