WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know how long I can hold it, Monsieur, but I want you to fuck me while Dawn presents her pussy for my mouth."

We both jumped up, me going for her crotch and Dawn for her head. I plunged right into her cunt and started thrusting. Chantelle had to bend her arms slightly so her mouth could reach Dawn's pussy and we both took our pleasure on her bowed body. I could see Chantelle's legs start to strain from holding herself up so I put my hands under her bottom to hold her up while I fucked her sweet cunt. While Dawn's pussy was licked, she played with Chantelle's breasts, right in front of her. Chantelle was actually the first to cum, shivering and clamping down on my cock as she spasmed. Dawn climaxed shortly afterward. I was the most tardy of the group, despite my excitement as they'd all orgasmed recently and were still on the edge. About two minutes after Dawn, I felt the cum rising up my shaft and clutched Chantelle close to empty myself in her cunt.

"Hurry please, both of you, and switch places," Chantelle said. "Dawn can lick Monsieur's cum out of my cunt while I suck his cock clean. Dawn, please help me hold my hips up while you do so. I am getting tired from holding this position so long."

We switched places and Chantelle straightened her arms to rise up and I lowered myself slightly so she could easily take my cock in her mouth. Dawn knelt down and putting her hands under Chantelle to brace her up, began licking the cream from her cunt. Chantelle orgasmed again, Dawn pleasuring her as she licked up my cum. I was also getting hard again, but stopped it from going any further at the moment as I knew Chantelle had held this pose for over ten minutes now and she had to be getting tired.

"Why don't the two of you go back to the bedroom while I clean up the rest of the table and dishes. I'll join you in a minute or two."

Chantelle lowered herself to the floor and Dawn helped her to her feet. They walked arm in arm to the bedroom. It took no more than three minutes to finish up, putting things in the dishwasher or away if not a dirty dish. When I got to the bedroom, Dawn was on the bed and Chantelle was on her knees between her legs, quickly bringing Dawn closer to her next orgasm. I watched Dawn clutching Chantelle's head as she moaned her way through another climax, while slowly stroking my cock, bringing myself to full hardness. When I was hard enough, climbed onto the bed behind Chantelle and slipped my cock into her tight twat.

"Hello, Monsieur. It is so good of you to drop by again," Chantelle said. "Please make yourself comfortable in my cunt."

I laughed. "More comfortable than I am already? I'm not sure it's possible."

"I want to be fucked hard, Monsieur. I want you to pound me, s'il vous plaît."

"I am pleased to honor such a polite request, slave." I started pumping hard and fast, slamming into her wet pussy, a hot cauldron of feminine lust.

Chantelle moaned and I groaned, the feeling was so intense. She resumed licking Dawn's pussy and Dawn actually climaxed first. Chantelle released about two minutes later. I was on my second of the evening, so I wasn't in a hurry to cum myself. The sensations of sliding back and forth in her slick sheath too pleasing to rush, though I was on a pace which tended to make me cum faster. I waited until Chantelle orgasmed again, then slowed down, wanting to enjoy it as much as possible. By doing so, I was able to last five more minutes, during which time, both of them climaxed twice more. The final time, feeling the sweet convulsions of Chantelle's cunt massaging my mast did it for me and I gratefully released my load deep into Chantelle's pussy. When I exited her, Dawn cleaned first me, then Chantelle. Afterward, I told them both we needed to sleep as we had to get up early for the ferry to Key West. We had to board between seven and eight AM and it was a 45 minute drive to the ferry and the earlier you got there, the better the seat you could get for the ride down. Thus, I wanted to get up at 5:30, have time for a quick breakfast and be there close to seven. I slept in the middle so they wouldn't keep each other awake by playing with one another, but to be on the safe side, I told them no more sex until tomorrow. Both of them curled up against me. Chantelle was quickly asleep, but Dawn appeared to be more twitchy. After about ten minutes, I asked her what the problem was.

"How did you know I could cum from telling me to?" She whispered.

"I didn't know, but I suspected," I whispered back, "because I know how much sensory imagery and your mind play a part in your sexuality. It's a secret I discovered from another slave. It's too long a story to tell now. We'll have time on the boat tomorrow to tell the story and we'll play around with it a little more."

"Thank you, Master. I had a wonderful evening."

She kissed me, lingering momentarily on my lips, then curled her leg over mine and curling her head over my arm so it was around her shoulders. I gave her a quick squeeze and she soon settled down so I could sleep.

******

The alarm went off and I dragged myself out of bed, patting both of them on the butt and telling them to rise and shine. We all took showers and took care of the daily stuff. Chantelle wore the Egyptian style dress we bought at Busch Gardens and Dawn wore the thin little shirt dress which exposed much of her charms. I told Dawn to wear a beach cover-up in which she could remove after we were on the boat and in case anyone should say anything about her display. I also told her I expected her to wear the leather collar and wrist cuffs. She could leave off the ankle cuffs. They both added a touch of the perfumes we'd purchased. I warned them both not to use Master in public. They could both call me Sam. We brought some sun screen for being out on the water and walking around Key West. Instead of cooking, we decided to swing through a drive-thru on the way to the beach to save time and effort. I knew there was a Sonic on the way.

We got there a little after seven, checked in, paid, and got on board. I gave Dawn a couple packets of dramamine which I'd purchased at Publix.

"This is good for sea sickness," I told her. "You can take some now to make sure you don't get sick, or wait until you start feeling queasy and take one then to see if you're subject to sea sickness. A lot of people are, but most people aren't. If you ever got car sick, I'd tell you to take the pills now, because a car isn't nearly as bad as a boat."

"Do either of you get seasick?" Dawn asked.

"I've never had seasickness but once in some really rough water, but not before or since. If Chantelle ever got seasick it was burned out working on her father's fishing boat. Since you've never been on a boat before, pay attention to the safety briefing they give us before we start, and it's not a bad idea to wear a life vest depending on how confident you are in your swimming skills. No matter how good your skills, you wouldn't make land from where we are. It's how long you can tread water until the boat returns."

"The worst danger you might face other than a fire on the boat would be falling off and nobody noticing," Chantelle said. "They will be moving fast and far from where you fell off rather quickly, but as long as you stay close to one of us and we would see you go overboard, you should be okay."

"Okay," Dawn replied.

The boat departed at 8:30 and it was a three hour boat ride. We'd be in the Keys in time for lunch. We'd have to eat in a hurry before 5:00. Boarding was between 5:00 and half past and the boat left at 6:00. If you weren't on board, you were staying in Key West overnight and it would be a day before you got back. If it weren't for the things we needed to get done tomorrow, it would have been fun to spend the night. As soon as the boat was well out, I had Dawn remove her cover up. Her nipples and piercings were visible, as was the swell of her ass cheeks. I know Dawn was somewhat self-conscious to be so exposed, and I intended to play upon it as we took the trip. Some of the adults with children looked peevish, but no one said anything. The younger adults and teenagers looked on her body with frank admiration, mostly men, but a few women as well. I led her to the front of the boat where the wind whipping over the bow pushed the material against the front of her body, making her assets stand out even more.

I stood next to her to keep some of the more adventurous from venturing over and pestering her, but a lot of them came to the front of the boat and kept a close eye on her. Good, it was time to play.

"If you had a bush anymore, it would be visible in this dress."

Dawn glanced down and saw the wind was revealing every curve of her youthful, lithesome body. She started to put her hands over her breasts, but I stopped her.

"Don't," I said, grabbing her arm, "let them look."

"I feel like I'm naked," she said. "It wouldn't be much worse if I took the dress off."

"Yes, except you could possibly be arrested. They won't do anymore than ask you to cover up if anyone bothers to say anything. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of. It's lovely. Look to your right to the three young man standing there appreciating every inch of you."

She risked a quick glance to her right and saw all three staring, mostly at her boobs. She wanted to cover herself again but I wouldn't let her.

"Instead of covering yourself as if you have something to be ashamed of, turn and stare at them. They're the ones being rude, though I can't really blame them. I'm itching to put my hands on your breasts and run my hand over your mound myself. I'd lick you to an orgasm in a New York minute if I had the opportunity."

"You want me to stare at them?"

"Why not? Stare them down. See how bold they really are?"

Dawn turned straight towards them and stared at them in turn. Her eyes burned holes in them until all three of them dropped their eyes. The last of them; he looked the oldest, lasted for three minutes before he turned away. One of the youngest got the other two to move farther away. When they did, she turned back to the front.

"Did you notice anything about them when you stared back at them?" I asked.

"All three of them had boners," Dawn replied.

"So do I, although my pants aren't so tight it's immediately noticeable. Half of the men who've seen you are probably walking around with cocks in various states of erection. I want you to think about that for a second. You are walking around the boat in an outfit that makes you feel half naked and half the men who've see you wouldn't mind sticking a stiff prick right up your pussy. Many of them will imagine you for days, maybe weeks, and masturbate to the image you've presented, tonight or tomorrow, or next week. A gallon of sperm will end up being spilled over visions of your body on this boat. Now tell me, is your pussy getting wet?"

"Yes," she admitted, "very wet."

"I could probably get most of the unmarried ones lined up to fuck you into next week; maybe some of the married ones as well, depending on how open their marriage is. I saw a few women staring at you too, and it wasn't because they were disgusted by what they saw. It wasn't envy I witnessed, it was lust. How does it make you feel?"

"Like a slut. I'm dripping."

"You are a slut now, a three hole slut, available to be used by anyone your Mistress directs. If circumstances warranted, your Mistress or I could make you fuck any one or more of them. Your sex belongs to her now, and through her, me. Think about this. The only limits are what you put in your slave agreement with your Mistress. You have the right to specify no more than one at a time, or no more than four in a row, or three at once, but no more, but if you don't specify, you can be given to anyone. Other than your agreement, your only defense is your safe word. If you have no restrictions and don't use your safe word and Mistress had hired out the boat for a party, you could be given to everyone who wanted you. Would you like that?"

"I don't think so. I might enjoy the first few, but it would feel like rape at some point. There would have to be a limit."

"You're the one who will establish limits. Thus far, your slavery has been rather limited. You were made to fuck everyone your Mistress brought with her, plus Marcia and Lynn, and myself, but only for limited purposes. If Marcia and I had been agreeable, it would have been every purpose. You chose to be with Joe, but he and Chantelle used you like the slave slut you are. The number of women will more than triple on the estate. You won't end up fucking everyone every day, but you will probably be having sex several times a day. You haven't been suspended yet, although you've felt almost every whip or paddle which might be used on you. Mistress will take her time establishing what your real limits are. It's not a process to be rushed, but you should think about what kinds of limits you want to set. Do you want to fuck strangers?"

"I've fucked boys I met for the first time at a party. There had to be some chemistry though. I didn't fuck anyone or everyone who might have wanted me."

"So, if Mistress wanted you to fuck some stranger you didn't know and you didn't feel chemistry, would you fuck him?"

"I don't know," she said, honestly.

"Something else to think about." I waved Chantelle over to us. "I need to use the head. Keep an eye on Dawn please. There have been a few people eyeing her I don't entirely trust."

"Like me, Sam. I want to use her."

"Exactly like you, but you I trust not to do anything stupid, though if you can find a place affording some privacy, be my guest and use her."

"You do not mind us wandering around the boat looking for such a place, do you?"

"No. You can take care of yourself, and by extension, Dawn. Bring her cover-up in case any of the crew should say anything, but other than that, make sure she displays herself. I want her to get used to being a center of lustful attention. I want her feeling like the delicious slave slut she is."

"Oui. It shall be as you say."

The first men's room I tried, someone threw up in. Seasickness strikes again. A crew member was already in there, mopping and scrubbing and whatever he was using was doing a bang up job on the smell, too. It had happened a couple other times I'd used the ferry and I imagined it was somewhat common. It was one of the things I appreciated about the crew, they didn't waste any time getting it cleaned up. Probably for the best. Leaving it would probably lead to more vomiting from people who couldn't stand the smell but otherwise wouldn't get sick. I always wondered if people who were getting sick might not be better off chumming the fish, but maybe being close to the water made it harder on them. The time I'd gotten sick, I never chucked my cookies, but got through it with saltine crackers and Coke.

I tried another bathroom and had more luck. Finishing up, I went and looked for the ladies. They weren't where I left them and I wondered if Chantelle did find a quiet corner somewhere to have her way with Dawn, but no. I finally found them on the top deck, though they weren't holding still. Instead, Chantelle was walking Dawn all over the ship, exposing her to everyone. She still wasn't wearing the cover-up so either no one was complaining or by moving around, whoever was looking for the was having a hard time finding them. Not a bad idea really. I should have thought of it.

They were coming my way when I spotted them so I let them get closer. It was a hot day today, already 85 and climbing, even out here on the water, and Dawn was starting to sweat. This wasn't doing anything to obscure her figure. It was like a slow motion wet t-shirt contest. As she got wetter, the dress got more transparent, to the point even I thought she should put something on, which was like heresy as far as I was concerned. The upper deck was one of the more crowded decks due to the sun seekers, so I suggested we sit down and quit trying to expose her with a couple more trips around the deck. I wondered how we'd do in Key West. Perhaps we should speak to a police officer down there as soon as we saw one and ask if she was at risk.

Dawn seemed less jumpy now than she had before, despite her body being even more exposed so I asked her about it.

"Well, worrying about it didn't seem like it was going to help any," she said, "and Chantelle wouldn't let me cover myself. Nobody was saying anything about it, so I decided to go with the flow. I have to admit the attention I've received from people has been a little exciting. Knowing all these people have almost seen me naked. At some point of my life, I would have been too embarrassed by the whole thing, but so much has happened recently, I'm probably more aroused than anything. You told me last night you would tell me how you found out how to make me cum on command. Would you tell me now?"

"It's not strictly on command, Dawn. It required some build up. A year ago February, Marcia and I attended a convention for dominants and submissives in Las Vegas. It was only the second time Marcia had become my slave. Because we were out of town, we could be more free than we ever could in SW Florida. She was nude the entire time at the convention. We were trying out the different slave equipment, the punishment tools, the clothing, the toys, everything. At one point during the convention, I offered a contest involving my wife. She was inverted on a St. Andrews cross and I was going to whip her as punishment. I said whoever guessed closest to the number of strokes it took for her to cum, could have ten minutes using a vibrator on her giving her as many orgasms as they could. Both Masters and slaves were allowed to participate and in the event it ended in a tie, those who tied could all have ten minutes with Marcia and the one who gave her the most orgasms with a vibrator during her ten minutes would have an additional ten minutes with her. Marcia had already cum in public multiple times and she was already a hit at the convention.

"Five different people were allowed to touch her cunt to determine how close she might be to having an orgasm. She was very wet, much like you are now, I'm guessing. Three different people guessed the correct number of strokes it took for her to have an orgasm, two Masters and a slave. I believe it was fifteen strokes. So each of them was given ten minutes to see how many times they could make Marcia cum. The first two people were the Masters. They each made her cum like four or five times in their ten minutes. Then it was the slave's turn. They started off the timer, and she didn't seem to do anything, like she didn't want to win the contest and conceded victory. She was bent over whispering in Marcia's ear for maybe two minutes, not even trying to make her climax. But then she started in with the vibrator and Marcia orgasmed like six times in the time she had left. Of course, she won the contest and in the additional ten minutes, made her cum several more times, almost lazily in her approach. Afterward, I asked her how she won, what she'd said to Marcia.

"She said her first Master taught her many things and one of those things is the importance of engaging the brain when having sex. She said the brain is the most important sex organ we have and used properly, greatly enhances the sex act. When she had her turn with Marcia, she made her open her eyes and look at all the people looking at her, watching her, seeing her naked, and cumming. She told Marcia all of those people were watching her, wanting her, wanting to fuck her, wishing they could be standing up there doing what she was about to do, which was make her cum for them. She would make Marcia surrender to her and they would all see what a sexy bitch Marcia was and she would no longer be able to hide her true self from anyone there; they would all know Marcia was a fucking slut. Then she started using the vibrator. Her words awakened some dark place inside of Marcia and she couldn't stop cumming, knowing how she'd been exposed as a slave slut."