WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I circled both Chantelle and Marcia with an arm and pulled them close for a hug and a kiss.

"Lucia, it's your turn," Brianna said.

"I wanted to thank everyone who is trying to help me overcome my trauma. I wish to thank Brianna for sending me for medical treatment and counseling. I hope I can progress fast enough to finally join everyone else as I once did. My thanks to Marcia and Chantelle for the martial arts training. It's making me feel stronger and more confident."

"Anyone else have something to add for the good of the order?" Brianna asked. Hearing nothing, she said, "This meeting is adjourned. We will meet next Sunday night at the same time. Thank you, everyone."

Brianna pulled me aside. "These meeting were a good idea, Sam. Everyone seems to be doing better and strikes me as happier. Zoe is doing an excellent job. She's been invaluable."

"I'm glad it's working out."

"I believe your house is going to be ready in another week. I'll be happy to get my guest room back. William and Evelyn Thornton are planning in coming out in another month."

"Really?"

"Yes. He said he has good news he'd like to share, plus he enjoyed his last time here."

"Would that good news be that Evelyn is pregnant?"

"I don't know; he didn't say, but it might be a good guess. We knew he was going to be trying now his problems with Evelyn have resolved themselves."

"I hope she is. I think he'll be a great father," I said.

"Of course, it might also be he wishes to continue providing stud services to those still desiring to get pregnant. He's coming when everyone will be in a new fertile cycle, if you haven't knocked everyone up before then. Zoe and Riyuki should be fertile again in about ten days or so, though it's possible Riyuki already has a bun in the oven. It's reaching the point we can get a pregnancy kit and run the test."

I kissed Brianna. "I'll see you tomorrow. Chantelle and Marcia look impatient."

Brianna looked at them, standing together, talking, glancing my way.

"You're a lucky man, Sam."

"Don't I know it. Good night, Brianna. Thanks again for everything."

"You're welcome. Don't let them wear you out. You have a job to do around here."

I laughed. "It will help Marcia is in school tomorrow. I have more control of Chantelle. She's a full time slave. Marcia's another matter entirely." I kissed her again and headed for my two girls. No, not two girls; two women, beautiful women, and all mine.

When I reached them, Marcia was telling Chantelle, "My day of exclusive use of Sam has ended, slave. Would you like to fuck your Master now?"

"Very much, Mistress. Just as I'd like to fuck his wife. I love them both dearly."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Marcia said. "I happen to know your Master's wife very well." She kissed Chantelle deeply.

I said, "It looks like we're finally home." We headed off to our room.

******

1...456789