All Comments on 'We, the Children'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mentalmanmentalmanabout 8 years ago
Spectacular

I've been on Lit for 15 years and this is quite simply one of the best stories I have EVER read here. Plot, pacing, technique, emotional and hot. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

Well paced, HOT beyond belief!

I hope you will consider one or more sequels.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Very simple but still fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING❗❗❗

Would love to see at least one more chapter where mother and daughter get Double Penetrated. Mother and daughter expressing their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks Ron

Thanks for a great read Ron. I very much enjoy a story that you can really get your teeth into, so a really well written seven pager was wonderful. And as others have suggested/requested, now that you've established the characters so well, a sequel would be most welcome, as I'm sure that there's plenty more loving fun that they can all enjoy :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Kind of " The Parent Trap " literotica style

I would have enjoyed Jaime Lee Curtis and an 18 year old Lindsay Lohan as the two female leads. Clever plot wrinkles added to familar storyline and heated carnal scenes by RonCabo.

Full marks ******

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A GREAT story!

A great story & one that I hope continued! Maybe future chapters could involve in laws or Grandparents! Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is the way all families should be

Family means love, and the ultimate in love is the physical sharing of bodies. All the grownup members are sexual beings, so what could be more natural than they offer and take sexual pleasure from each other? Brothers and sisters, dads and daughters, and especially boys and their moms. As this excellent story illustrates, family cocks belong up family cunts, and the warm creamy semen in family balls belongs up welcoming family twats. Dad blows his heavy loaded balls up his baby girl's cute little coochie. A brother gives it to his kid sister, good and hard, and shoots her a great big sperm injection. And the son of the family realizes his dearest wish, sticks his fat young cock up the same precious cunt he came out of--oh, man!--and unloads his hot young balls up inside where he was once a little baby, as his mother has a huge convulsive cum. Family loving at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story, Loved the Ending

Great, 5 Stars

I couldn't wait till Al finally got into Bonnie, I thought that was the premise of the story.

Dad got the primo honor's of that.

Al's reaction to being in his sweet tight sister Bonnie, where not very charismatic.

I know just the thought of getting into her, after his first reaction touching her nipples.

Would have been more excited, after being with Mom.

Great story had me enthralled.

nightshadownightshadowabout 8 years ago
Superb!

The writing was top-shelf, the story was solid, the dialogue was believable, the narration was perfect. There really isn't much more to say on the matter. While I'm sure there's a lot of people who want you to continue the story with a second chapter, I think you ended it well and perfectly. Splendid work, mate! 5/5 from me!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 8 years ago
WORTH GETTING CARPAL TUNNEL!!

Both from jerking off and giving more than five stars!

I just came across this gem and must compliment you, RonCabo! Your writing style, grammar, punctuation, presentation of storyline, sensual dialogue, erotic sex details--everything...was superb! You're an All-Star!

I look forward to re-reading this and more of your stories.

CjcellsCjcellsabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

This was a great story. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

Fantastico! This was a great story had me cumming load after load The ending was perfect too. Awesome job

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Got to love the last anon (naturally) comment about fucked up scum of the earth people! Dude, you're reading a story in the incest category on a porn site! What did you think was going to happen?? Loved the story! Five stars and a favorite point. Would love to see a second chapter with some MFM, FFM or FF action. Lot of possibilities there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An anon said, "what a fucked up story, scum of the earth people..."

It's a story, you goofy motherfucker - a story about family almost broken that was kept together. If not for your filthy mind, you would've seen that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Well written story, the only predictable part was one parent/child catching the others. Superb ending that for once kept a family together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Tags????????????

ALL! d/d stories get .00000000001 star from me.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This was excellent. A great tale of saving a family. would love to see more chapters with the brother and sister together as well as the mom and daughter

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

BRAVO ZULU (Navy speak for a job well done). The ending was great indicating that there would be no divorce. Also nice that Al was able to get with Bonnie . . . .

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

So much love between them all. This story needs a part two. Some triple penetration for the ladies would go down well. Mum needs to practice her

oral skills. Thanks for writing. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...