Wealth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Um, okay, I don't get it," Mr. Loughton admitted when the three students bowed.

"Like, what business was that?" Toni asked, confused.

"Yeah, I mean, that was entertaining," an African-American male said. "But I don't have a clue what business you're talking about, or what principles you're trying to highlight."

"It is because you are prejudiced," Ahkmed spat angrily.

"Y'all are all just racists," Chinique sneered. "Y'all can just kiss my naturally black ass."

"All of us are racists and prejudiced?" Mr. Loughton asked, amused.

"Yes, Allah is the one true God but you have closed your minds to..." Ahkmed said.

"All of us? This whole room?" Mr. Loughton asked.

"Yes," Ahkmed declared.

"Bull shit I am," an African American girl said.

"Oh, I am so glad you're here!" Mr. Loughton said. "So, can you tell me what business they were talking about? Or what principles they were highlighting?"

"They wasn't highlighting nothing," the girl sneered. "That was just the three of them up there making all kind of noise."

"Anyone else here not prejudiced?" Mr. Loughton asked. "Because I would sincerely like to know what they were trying to do."

"Why not just ask them?" Anita asked. "Rather than us trying to figure it out, could one of you just tell us?"

"This is ridiculous!" Ahkmed said angrily. "I will not stand here and be insulted!"

"There are thirty one people in this room that do not have a clue what the three of you were trying to highlight for us," Mr. Loughton said calmly. "So, either explain it, or accept a failing grade for your group project."

"Allah will strike you all dead; you will die like the diseased animals you are," Ahkmed yelled and stormed out of the classroom.

"All right, Next class we'll hear from Troy, Casey and... Damn it, I know I'm going to mess this up..." Mr. Loughton said.

"Tatianna," Tatianna Sneed smiled. "Tah tee ahn nah."

"Oh I got that," Mr. Loughton smiled. "It was the last name I knew I wouldn't be able to pronounce."

"Sneed?" Tatianna laughed as she gathered her books.

"Greg, Bobby, Marlon, y'all be ready to give your presentation and if we have time, um, Bill, Billy, and Cheryl, all right?" Mr. Loughton called out as the students filed out of the classroom.

Out in the hall, Leland and Chinique walked dejectedly.

"Man, fucking told you that shit wouldn't fly," Leland said. "Fucking Ahkmed and his dumb ass bullshit."

Toni, Anita, and Honey raced to the Math And Sciences building, barely making it to their seats before Professor Huxton closed the door and began his rapid fire delivery.

After coming out of their American Literature class, Anita smiled as she saw Honey sitting on the bumper of Toni's car.

"I swear to God, every time I see her I want to say 'Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious,'" she laughed

"Oh, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," Toni whispered.

"Hey," Honey smiled. "So um, where are you guys going now?"

"Grab some lunch, and then work," Toni said.

"Oh," Honey said, face falling.

"Want to come with us; Miss I just got to have me some ribs or I'll die is taking us to Cowboy's," Anita offered.

"I uh, I don't have any money," Honey admitted. "I was just going to eat in the cafeteria later."

"Like get in the car," Toni ordered. "Come on, let's celebrate. We got like an 'An' in Business Principles, right?"

"God, what was that stuff after, huh?" Honey squeaked from the rear of the car.

"Oh, that was like just three dumb asses thought they could like get away with making up a bunch of shit," Toni sneered.

"I mean, really, when we asked them point blank, okay, what's the point? they couldn't say what it was," Anita agreed.

Honey couldn't eat all of her ribs, so Anita and Toni finished them for her. She also couldn't eat the fried jalapenos; they were too hot, so Anita ate all of them

"Okay, I'll drop you off, run Honey home, then be right there," Toni said as they stepped out of the building.

"Okay," Anita agreed.

Milton, as usual, was outside smoking, so Anita and Toni shared a quick, almost chaste kiss before Anita got out of the car.

"Hi Milton; how's it going?" Anita asked jovially.

"Good, good; that guy was out here; told him you'd stepped out didn't know when you'd be back," Milton said.

"That landscaping guy? Thanks Milton," Anita said as she entered the cool interior of the building.

In the car, Toni looked down and saw that she'd spilled a dab of Sweet And Heat barbeque sauce onto her blouse.

"Aw, hey, mind if I run home and change?" she asked Honey.

"No, I'm just going back to the dorm do homework," Honey admitted.

At Side By Side, Briah looked into the dining area and saw that table fourteen was now ready.

"Clark, table of five? Your table is now ready," she said. "Follow me, please."

Michael was waiting for her when she returned to her station.

"Yes sir, Mr. Delacroix?" she smiled. "Can I help you?"

"First time we went out there, it was so flipping hot," Michael stammered, blushing and sweating. "Um, how about we um, we go on that balloon ride again?"

"Yeah, it has gotten much cooler," Briah agreed. "Sure."

"Okay, pick you up at about five thirty," he said and hurried away.

Briah did think that a little odd, but a fresh wave of guests came in and she was too busy to worry about Michael's strange behavior.

At Johnson's Furniture and Appliances, Ed looked in on Brett Johnson. The man was sitting at his desk, staring blankly at the wall.

"I uh, I'm getting ready to go," Ed said quietly. "Need anything before I go?"

"No, no, Ed, thanks," Brett mumbled.

"Hey, listen, I really am sorry you lost your son," Ed said a little louder. "But uh, you've got two granddaughters, you know. Uh, maybe y'all could be a part of their lives?"

"Those two little..." Brett sneered, then remembered Ed was living with the two little trailer trash brats and clammed up

"Suit yourself," Ed said and left.

He drove home and smiled as he could hear the bedlam inside of the apartment.

"Okay, okay, he's here," Brooke called out.

"Daddy, Mommy doesn't know how to play dominoes and you do," Star announced.

"Well, let's go, then. But first..." Ed said.

Three blonde girls put their hands over their noses.

"What?" Ed said.

"You was going to eat our nose," Luna said.

"Eat your... Now, how can I eat your nose?" Ed asked, picking the girl up. "It's already gone."

"No it isn't, see?" Luna said, taking her hand away from her nose.

"Ah ha!" Ed cried out triumphantly and gave Luna's nose a light bite.

"Luna! You silly girl!" Brooke laughed while Luna and Star squealed. "He fooled you!"

"Mmm, delicious!" Ed declared and made like he was chewing

Floating above St. Ann's Parish, in a hot air balloon, Briah leaned against Michael and marveled at the beauty of the landscape that stretched out before them.

"God, it's beautiful out here," she sighed.

"Uh you uh, you remember uh, God, what? a couple months ago?" Michael stammered.

"Our first date?" Briah asked.

"Yeah, our first date," Michael agreed.

"Yeah," Briah breathed, loving the feeling of his muscled arms around her.

"And you said I was in love and I said I wasn't?" Michael went on.

"Uh huh, I knew you was," Briah laughed.

"Yeah, you knew I was," Michael admitted.

"Should always listen to me; women know these things," Briah said

"Uh huh," Michael laughed and squeezed her tight.

"Anyway, now that we know I'm in love, um, what you say we um, we make it forever?" Michael asked, taking one arm from around her slender waist.

"What?" Briah asked, turning to look at him. "What you mean?"

"I mean, marry me, make it forever," Michael said, holding out a ring adorned with three one carat diamonds.

"I uh, I you and..." Briah stammered.

She shook her head, trying to clear it.

"This is happening? This is really happening? This isn't just some crazy ass dream I'm in?" she finally blurted out. "You really asking me marry you?"

"Wow, um, not the response I was looking for," Michael tried to joke.

"What you think I'm going to say?" Briah screamed, flinging her arms around Michael, knocking the ring out of his hand.

"Oh no!" Briah screamed.

"Here, here, it's right here," the balloonist said, picking the ring up and handing it to Michael.

"Oh, thank you!" Briah cried.

"Hey, let that be a lesson to the two of you," the man smiled. "Marriages are hard. They take work. And every now and then, you're going to have to ask someone else for help. Never ever wait; ask for that help before it's too late."

"Thanks," Michael smiled and slipped the ring onto Briah's finger.

"Take it from a man that's been divorced three times," the man said and made an adjustment to the gas jets. "All three of them divorces could have been avoided if we'd just asked for help."

"Oh my God, it's real, I can feel it on my finger," Briah sobbed. "It's really real."

"It's really real," Michael agreed, feeling a few of his own tears spilling.

"And Baby, you know I love you and you know I'll always do whatever I can make you happy right? You know that, right?" Briah asked. "You know you my everything?"

"And you know I'll always do whatever I can make you happy," Michael agreed.

At A And A Soaps, Anita stepped outside, locking the door of the building. She could see a hot air balloon in the distance but in her anger, she did not see it.

"You um, you going have give me directions, Milton said, lighting a cigarette.

Repeated text messages had been unreturned and every time Anita called Toni's cell phone, it went to voice mail. The last three times it had gone straight to voice mail, as if Toni had turned her phone off.

When Toni had pulled up to their condo, she had backed into the garage and invited Honey in.

"You smoke?" Honey had asked, seeing the remnants of a joint Toni had left on her breakfast dish.

Toni had frowned; obviously, she had forgotten to clear off the table. Anita had said she would make breakfast if Toni would clean up and Toni had agreed.

Then Toni had self-medicated with a couple of joints. Anita didn't smoke marijuana; said it didn't get her high, it just gave her headaches.

"Uh, yeah, every now and then," Toni admitted.

"God, I haven't had a good spliff in forever," Honey said.

"Spillf?" Toni asked, laughing.

"Spliff; what my dumb ass boyfriend used to call them," Honey said.

"Well, I don't know if it's good spliff, but it's pretty good Jamaican," Toni said, reaching into the kitchen drawer she kept her bag in.

Toni wasn't about to let Honey roll the joint, the girl couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. So she rolled a good fat one, lighted it and handed it to Honey, after taking a huge hit.

"You, aw yeah, that's a good spliff," Honey coughed out. "Thought you was going to change your clothes."

Toni casually took off her top and laid it on the table, not caring that the sleeve was now on the breakfast dishes, and was now absorbing pancake syrup.

"Hey, we got a hot tub, want to get in?" Toni asked when they finished the joint.

"You got a hot tub?" Honey gasped.

"Yeah, back here," Toni said and sauntered to the back deck of the condominium.

"Oh," Honey sighed, looking through the atrium doors at the covered hot tub. "Don't have my bathing suit.

"Who needs a bathing suit?" Toni said, reaching around the small woman and beginning to unbutton Honey's blouse.

Honey passively allowed Toni to unbutton her blouse and unhook her bra. She shivered in the air-conditioning of the apartment then shivered again as Toni's hot mouth nuzzled her neck.

Honey stood, almost ramrod straight as Toni unzipped her jeans and pushed them down, exposing her small plain cotton briefs.

"Take your shoes off," Toni ordered and Honey gave a little squeak as she bent and unlaced her tennis shoes.

Toni kicked her flip flops into the corner, then slid out of her jeans and kicked them into the corner.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Honey giggled as Toni opened the door and led her outside.

"What?" Toni asked, unsnapping the cover and sliding it behind the tub.

"Out here, in the buff," Honey whispered, giggling.

"Honey, there's ten foot stone walls all around," Toni smiled and helped Honey up the steps and over into the water.

She couldn't resist and did cup Honey's small buttocks, then give the pale flesh a little pinch.

"Oh!" Honey and waggled a finger at Toni. "I'll get you back for that!"

Toni looked at the scraggly red wisp that barely covered Honey's little slit and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, promises promises; I'm so scared," Toni laughed and scampered up the steps.

"Oh damn it, damn it!" Toni cried out, realizing that she'd not closed the door and Buttons was trying to escape the condominium.

"Bad! Bad cat!" she yelled at the cat, which only meowed at her.

"You keep your towels out here?" Honey asked as she luxuriated in the warm water.

"Shit, be right back," Toni said and dashed into the cool interior of the building.

"Okay, here," Toni said, laying two towels on the plastic lawn chair, then scampering into the tub.

She floated over and turned the appliance on, raising the temperature to ninety nine degrees, and putting the jets on full power.

"Whee!" Honey exclaimed as she was buffeted by the powerful jets.

"Yeah, love doing a few, then we make a couple rum and cokes and just lay out here," Toni said lazily.

"Rum, but you guys, you're only nineteen, right?" Honey asked.

"Yeah, but Early's don't ask for ID," Toni said.

"You, you got any rum now?" Honey asked.

"Yeah, want a rum and coke?" Toni asked.

"Oh I'd love one!" Honey enthused.

"Be right back," Toni said, got out of the hot tub and dried herself briskly before dashing into the condo again.

Moments later, she had two large glasses full to the brim with dark liquid.

"Oh, I don't think I can drink all that!" Honey squeaked.

"Bet you can," Toni laughed.

"Then I'll be peeing all night," Honey laughed.

She did drink more than half of it, even though it was too strong for her, then said she needed to pee and moved to get out of the tub.

Toni grabbed her and forced her tongue into Honey's startled mouth. She struggled slightly, then squeaked when Toni savagely twisted one of her small nipples. Toni sucked hungrily on Honey's small tongue, pinching and twisting Honey's small breasts and nipples, then ran her fingers down to Honey's small slit.

"No, I really got to pee!" Honey pulled her mouth away from Toni's forceful kiss.

"Come on," Toni growled, pulling Honey out of the tub.

They both padded, dripping water onto the carpet and Toni pulled Honey into the cramped downstairs half bath and pushed the girl onto the commode.

"Toni what..." Honey protested as Toni knelt down in front of her.

"Spread them," Toni ordered and began running her fingers up and down Honey's small slit.

"But I really got to..." Honey whined.

"Do it," Toni ordered and again forced her tongue into Honey's reluctant mouth.

Finally unable to hold it any longer, Honey let loose with a torrent of urine.

Toni frantically rubbed Honey's slit with her urine soaked fingers while Honey emptied her quite full bladder. When Honey was finally finished, Toni grabbed the girl's slender legs and pulled her forward on the toilet seat and glued her mouth to the small slit, frantically licking and sucking while rubbing her own overheated pussy with her urine soaked fingers.

"Oh!" Honey squealed as an orgasm racked her slight body.

"Oh!" Toni groaned as her own orgasm wasn't far behind.

"Come on," Toni ordered, pulling Honey up the stairs to her bedroom.

Honey had never done anything with another girl and did not think she liked the experience. She certainly did not like the smell or taste of urine and actually sobbed when Toni held her down with her muscular thighs and urinated on her face.

But then Honey and Toni smoked another joint and drank a few more rum and cokes and Honey let Toni lick her to another orgasm, then they cuddled in the large bed and fell asleep.

Hours later, Anita walked in, saw Toni's blouse sitting on the table, sleeve completely saturated with syrup. She scowled angrily at the sight of their breakfast dishes still on the table and saw the remnants of not one, but three marijuana joints in the syrup puddles.

Then she saw the wadded up clothing by the back door, saw that the back door was wide open and that Buttons was lazily sunning herself outside. Thankfully, the beast had not jumped onto the hot tub and from there, onto the wall.

Then she saw why the beast had not; the hot tub was uncovered.

"God damn, Toni, what the fuck!" Anita snarled, seeing the two glasses on the rim of the tub, instead of on the small table.

"You. Inside," Anita picked up the purring beast, put the cat inside the door and put the glasses on the table, then covered the tub.

She then stomped upstairs to give Antoinette Delacroix a piece of her mind.

Honey woke up when she heard the door slam downstairs At first, she didn't know where she was, then in the fading light of the day, saw Toni's peacefully slumbering face.

Then she noticed that she was nude and that Toni was nude.

"What the fuck!" Honey heard someone scream and looked over to see a horrified Anita standing in the doorway of the room.

"Oh no!" Honey screamed and pulled the covers over herself.

"Hey," Toni said, trying to roll over but Honey hat her tangled in the sheets.

"Why, Toni?" Anita burst into sobs. "Huh? Why? Why would you do this to me?"

"What?" Toni asked, becoming angry from the combination of alcohol, marijuana, and guilt.

"Oh God this isn't happening," Honey shrilled from under the covers.

"Huh?" Anita sobbed. Why would you just leave me out there? I waited and waited; then I come home and find this?"

"Because you don't fucking need me any more, fucking bitch!" Toni screamed, struggling out of the bed.

"What?" Anita asked, slumping against the bedroom wall.

"Oh God please help me," Honey whimpered from under the covers.

"You don't!" Toni screamed. "You like don't even fucking care any more! Just like do whatever the fuck you want like I'm not even here!"

"God damn, Toni! You're crazy! You know that? You're fucking crazy!" Anita screamed. "Are you kidding me? Every fucking thing I do, I do it for you!"

The End of Wealth 03.

*****

-*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

**Author's Note: The mixture of certain household cleaners can be highly combustible. Placing certain cleaners under high pressure, such as the pressure created by gasses from rotting food items in an enclosed space can cause those compounds to be highly explosive. I can remember as an adolescent pouring ammonia and another household item in a tennis ball can and sealing the can then running like hell. The resulting explosion shattered windows on the two buildings whose parking lot I had placed the can on.

So, Graham Johnson just carelessly dumping a few cleaners into a refrigerator and then sealing it shut could certainly cause the reaction as described in this story.

And now, for my disclaimers.

Yes, I need an editor.

Yes, the story jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

And yes, I suck.

And you have a beautiful day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers