Wealth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what you doing here, girlfriend?" Colsoon asked.

"Fuck, beats the shit out of me," Susan admitted. "I got super fucked up right before graduation; see my sister Kay? Got out of prison like the day before? And we found us these two fine ass mofos and she ain't had no cock in a couple of years and we fucking them and they got some shit and we do it and they said we fuck a few more, they give us some more and I'm all like yeah, love me the dick and this shit's to die for, know what I'm saying and..."

"God, you're like romancing this shit, girl, you are some kind of freak!" Colsoon said, disgusted.

At his apartment, Ed sat to Star's right and helped cut up her pancakes. He turned to cut up Luna's, but saw that Brooke had already cut up hers. So, much to Star and Luna's delight, he reached across and cut up Brooke's pancakes.

"Mr. Ed!" Brooke laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"Okay, I think we need to do a little shopping," he said. "Y'all say I'm just about out of eggs and milk and juice."

"You are; that pantry's just about empty," Brooke claimed.

"Uh huh, and we also need drawers and shoes and dresses; y'all are not running around like a bunch of naked jaybirds around here," Ed said.

"Drawers?" Luna asked.

"He means underwear," Brooke explained.

"And you, you need something to sleep in," Ed reminded her.

"Oh?" Brooke asked, smiling.

She pulled slightly on one of the buttons, pulling the shirt apart so that her right breast was almost completely exposed.

"Don't like this?" she asked and pulled it shut again.

"Like it a little too much," he said, blushing hotly and she giggled.

"But first!" he said as he finished eating his pancakes.

He picked Brooke up out of her seat, cradling her in his arms.

"I need me some nose!" he declared.

"No, no, no!" Brooke protested. "I told you, no nose eating!"

"Nuh uh!" Ed triumphantly crowed. "That was at your house! This is my house and it's open season on noses!"

"No, no, girls!" Brooke laughed as he made a show of biting on her nose. "Girls! Come help me!"

"No, Mr. Ed, you stop that!" Luna demanded, slapping his leg.

"Yeah, Mr. Ed, you stop eating my Mommy's nose!" Star declared.

"Love you," Brooke said, putting her arms around his neck.

"Love you too," Ed said and put her on her feet again.

He didn't ell her, but when he'd picked her up, the shirt had spilled open, exposing her hairless crotch to his eyes. He didn't tell her, but the whole time he'd pretended to be eating her nose, he'd been looking at the tasty looking slit, and at her right breast with heavy nipple ring.

"Oh!" Brook gasped, realizing that her right breast was indeed exposed.

"Bad!" she declared, slapping his arm. "Bad nose eater!"

"Yep; that's me," Ed admitted, kissed her again, then scraped his face. "I'm jumping in the shower. I'm not a pretty little girl like three young ladies I know. I need some help in looking good."

"Oh no you don't need no help," Brooke said, pinching his rear. "You looking mighty fine to me."

"Okay, add eyeglasses to the shopping list," Ed said.

"Whatever," Brook laughed.

At their apartment, Debbie was fidgeting terribly; Patrick asked her again if she was sure she wasn't going to Mass with him.

"Shit we went yesterday," Debbie snarled.

"We did not; that was a wedding," Patrick argued. "We didn't get communion."

"Whatever, Pious Pat, just go to fucking church," she snarled.

So, he got his cane and tapped to the building next to theirs and walked up the stairs.

"Come in," Anthony Carrecci called out when he knocked.

"Hey," Patrick smiled.

"Hey, Lucy's almost ready," Anthony said. "Where's Debbie?"

"Said she's not going," Patrick shrugged.

"Ola," Lucy Carrecci said as she came out of the bedroom, carrying Francesca.

"Lucy! Put some clothes on!" Anthony said.

"Antonio!" Lucy laughed, slapping her husband.

"He lying; I got clothes on," she said to Patrick.

"Darn!" Patrick joked.

Anthony scooped up their five month old son and the five of them trooped out to Anthony's mini-van.

Debbie listened carefully; when she heard the mini-van pull out, then heard silence, she grabbed her cell phone and rapidly sent a text message. Then she grabbed a couple of garbage bags and began packing her things.

She was finished before Dr. William Wilson knocked on her door so she had time to Braille out a message for Patrick and left it on the table for him.

'"Sorry. It do not work no more. Love Debbie.' was all it said.

Dr. Wilson led her to his car, crammed her two garbage bags into the miniscule compartment of the car and drove away.

"By the way, you no longer wear panties, hear?" he ordered. "So, if you got any on, take them off. Now."

"But I..." she sputtered.

"I know you're blind; you deaf too?" he snapped. "Off. Now."

Face red with shame, Debbie removed her shoes, then her jeans, and finally wiggled out of her panties.

"Throw them out," Dr. Wilson said, lowering her window.

"But they're..." she said, holding the expensive silk panties.

"I can take your fat ass back," he threatened.

He smiled as Debbie quickly tossed the offending scrap of silk out of the window.

"Leave them, he snapped when she bent to slide her jeans back on.

"But I'm..." she whispered, face burning.

"Looking mighty good just like that," he complimented. "In fact, why don't you spread them legs for me, huh? Let me smell that pussy."

Debbie groaned, close to orgasm a she spread her plump thighs apart.

At the Wal-Mart in Lafayette, Brooke again fell in love with Edmund Weinstein. Star wanted to ride in the buggy. Luna did too. Graham would have blown up at Star and insisted that she 'act her age' when wanting to ride in a buggy was acting her age.

"Oh, okay, here," Ed said and grabbed a second buggy. "We're probably going to need both buggies anyway.

Ed swerved through the book section of the store and picked up an Illustrated Bible, as well as a thick tome of Fairy Tales. He and Brooke slowly walked through nearly every aisle of the store and Ed reminded her that she needed a few things for herself as well.

"As cute as you are in my shirts, you really do need at least two or three things you can wear outside," he said.

"Oh; don't like this?" Brooke asked, indicating her long tee shirt.

"Love it, but what you going to do while that's being washed?" he asked.

"I need to go potty," Luna declared.

"I like Daddy Ed," Luna commented when they were inside of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" Brooke asked, smiling as she helped her daughter.

"Yeah; he's not all mad like our other Daddy," Star said.

"You wipe?" Brooke asked as Star hopped down from her commode.

Outside the bathroom door, a Wal-Mart Associate, admiring Ed's tight backside, and the docile way he waited on his daughter and granddaughters, approached.

"Your granddaughters are so cute," she complimented.

"Thanks; but they're his daughters," Brooke said, smiling a tight lipped smile at the impertinent woman that would dare hit on her man.

"Oh, I uh, we'll they're adorable," the employee said and beat a very hasty retreat.

"My daughters, huh?" Ed asked as he did a mental inventory without digging through the two buggies. "Hardware and I think we're done."

"What we need in Hardware?" Brooke asked, ignoring his question about 'daughters.'

"Odds and ends," Ed said.

He picked up a huge bottle of 3 In 1 Oil and showed it to Brooke.

"So I can put my odd into your end," he commented and she gasped, then laughed.

Then he picked up a step ladder and a step stool and put those into his buggy.

"What's that for?" Brooke asked.

"Well, two little girls need to brush and floss and it's pretty hard to do that if they can't reach the sink," he explained, pointing to the stool. "And I like putting the pancake mix on the top shelf and I'm not always around to help you get it down."

Waiting in line to check out, she leaned against him.

"You're not really going to put your odd in my end, huh?" she whispered.

"Might," he said and kissed the top of her head. "I mean, might accidentally slip in there if we're not careful, you know?"

"Graham's been trying do that from day one," she whispered, then edged forward and they began to put the items onto the conveyor belt.

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff; y'all just moved here?" the cashier asked, just being friendly.

"Apartment burned down," Brooke said.

"Oh, Child! Oh that's terrible! Everyone okay?" the woman gasped.

"Thanks to my hero," Brooke said, pointing to Ed.

"Yeah, Daddy Ed saved us; he ran in the fire and grabbed us and ran real fast and saved us," Luna told the woman.

"Well, thank the good Lord for Daddy, huh?" the woman said and started putting bags into the cart.

Brooke's head reeled slightly when the cashier announced their total, but Ed just swiped his credit card, entered his PIN and thanked the cashier.

"I'll pay you back," Brooke mumbled.

"You will? Why?" Ed asked her.

"Because, that's, it's, I mean..." Brooke sputtered.

"Let's worry about that later, all right?" Ed said and bent to unloading the buggies into the trunk of Brooke's car.

At their apartment complex, Anthony and Lucy invited Patrick and Debbie over for lunch; Lucy said she was making tamales. Patrick tapped over to his own apartment, entered and called for Debbie.

A search of the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room proved that she was not there. Patrick knocked the note she had brailed out for him to the floor, found it, and read it twice.

He started to call her cell phone, then shrugged and put his cell phone back into his pocket. A search of the night stand showed that she had not touched his money, but just to be safe, he moved it to another hiding spot.

Unsure of what else to do, Patrick locked the apartment and went to Anthony and Lucy's apartment.

Once in their apartment, Lucy put him to work, shredding the beef with a fork.

In their bedroom, amidst the boxes they'd already packed, Toni sat and waited for Anita to come out of the shower.

"I'm like really sorry," Toni said contritely when Anita came out, still drying her long black hair.

"Like really sorry for what, Toni?" Anita sighed.

"I called you the like maid and..." Toni said and tears trickled down her pretty face.

"Toni," Anita said softly and sat down on the bed.

She pulled Toni over and pulled Toni into her lap.

"That's not what got me mad, she whispered and put a soft kiss on Toni's cheek.

"Then what?" Toni asked.

"Toni, you all about who's in charge, you all about saying I'm trying to be the boss," Anita said, cuddling the other girl.

"But you are!" Toni argued.

"No, Toni, no I'm not," Anita said softly and again kissed her lover's cheek

She pulled Toni's face around and kissed Toni's lips softly.

"No, I'm not," she whispered. "I'm trying to love you."

"But..." Toni protested.

"I'm trying to love you and part of trying to love you is like taking care of you," Anita explained.

She kissed her girlfriend's lips again.

"And taking care of you is cleaning up, cooking, just those little things, Baby, that's all," Anita whispered. "I'm not trying to be the maid, or be the boss, or an of that stuff. I'm just loving you. That's all."

Toni collapsed against Anita, sobbing.

Chapter 27

Ed smiled when he entered his apartment and heard Brooke call out, "All right, all right, here he is! See if he can get it, all right?"

Both Star and Luna demanded that he fix their teepee because Mommy knocked it down when she vacuumed earlier.

"Um, I uh thought we had a special place to go?" he suggested.

"Oh yeah! Where? Where we going?" two little girls started demanding.

"You better take them before I kill them," Brooke smiled as he bent to kiss her.

"Come on," he said, carrying both girls out to the BMW.

Brooke's car had finally died and Ed approached his son in law for a little assistance.

"Well, father in law," Barry smiled, showing him Anita's former BMW. "Seems my daughter saw this really cute two thousand ten Mustang she just had to have and traded this in for it."

"And how much you looking to get for it?" Ed asked.

"Lunch at the Dead End and this time you're buying," Barry said.

"Ooh, I don't know about that," Ed smiled. "You going to want dessert?"

"You ass hole!" Barry smiled. "Get in and let's go."

Ed drove the car, agreeing with Barry that Anita had taken excellent care of the car.

"Um, Brooke's not here," Melinda Fontenot, a cute, slightly chubby blonde girl said to Ed.

"Oh, I know that," Ed said pleasantly. "Melinda? This is my son in law, Barry Delacroix."

"Hey, I know you; used to work at Clark's, right?" Barry smiled and the girl immediately got a sour look on her face.

So, for the price of stuffed pork chops and chocolate pie, as well as paying title and tax, Ed got them a much better car.

"Okay, give me that nose," Ed said and Star and Luna both squealed.

"Quit," Brooke ordered and took Luna out of his arm.

Ed turned to look at Star and she put her hand over her nose.

"What?" he asked. "I already ate off your nose."

"Nuh uh, see? It's still there," Star said and moved her hand.

"Ah ha!" Ed cried out and lightly bit her nose.

"Star, really!" Brooke laughed as the girl squealed, laughing. "He got you good."

"Oh, this is that school where all the big people go," Star exclaimed when they pulled up to the Science building of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

Ed paid their tickets and they trooped into the small planetarium.

"Okay," he said as they sat down, Star and Luna in between the two adults. "Your name is..."

"Star," Star said.

"And you're..." Ed said.

"Luna, it means moon," Luna said.

"Well, this is a planetarium and they're going to show us all kinds of stuff about stars and moons and stuff," Ed said as the lights suddenly dimmed.

Brooke stretched out her arm over the top of Luna's chair and found Ed's hand, his arm stretched out over the top of Star's chair. They linked fingers for the duration of the forty five minute presentation.

Ed really expected to find both Luna and Star sound asleep when the chairs returned to their upright position and the lights slowly brightened. Instead, he found two girls, eyes wide open, wide with wonder.

"Did you know Jupiter is the biggest planet?" Star asked her mother.

"Yes I did," Brooke smiled

"And if we lived on Jupiter," Ed said. "A certain little lady would not almost be fie; she wouldn't even be a half a year old yet."

"Watch them," Ed said quietly and walked over to the man that had narrated their evening's performance.

"Watch them, huh?" Brooke smiled as Star and Luna chattered about the show. "Uh, they're my kids, Ed."

And of course, they had to go to Clark's afterward and their waitress, now very familiar with Star and Luna's interest answered the girls' questions-no it wasn't hard learning to skate but yes, she did fall down every now and then but no, she didn't get to eat anything she dropped.

Then bath time, which used to only take about ten minutes but now took at least thirty minutes because of all the toys they now had to play with, then prayers and their choice of stories. Brooke leaned against the door jamb and smiled as Ed read to them the story of Noah's Ark from their illustrated Bible.

It was surprising to her, but Star and Luna seemed to favor the Bible stories more than the Fairy Tales.

"And there was the lions and the tigers and they didn't eat nobody?" Star asked.

"No," Ed smiled. See, a lion or a tiger will only eat when they're hungry and God saw to it that they had so much food they were never hungry."

"So if you see a lion you feed it so it won't eat you," Star told Luna.

"Oh," Luna said.

Then Ed and Brooke both had a beer, quietly talking about their day, then Brooke remembered.

"Oh, hey, why'd you have me watch them at the planetarium?" she asked.

"Oh! Oh, I am so glad you said that!" Ed smiled, digging the brochure out of his shirt pocket.

"What's this?" Brook asked, looking at the bright paper.

"Think Star would like a birthday party at the planetarium?" Ed asked.

"Oh my God she would love it!" Brooke gasped.

"Well good; I already reserved it for next Saturday; told them about twenty people; that sound about right?" Ed said.

"There's the three girls from the apartment and..." Brooke tried to do the math in her head.

"And Caitlin and Briah," Ed helped her.

"Good God, I couldn't wait for bedtime; wanted you so bad," Brooke said, sliding into his lap.

"Well, then what we waiting on?" Ed smiled.

"But tonight?" Brooke sucked on his neck. "Somebody's putting his odd into my end, you hear?"

"But you going to let me smell the roses first, you hear?" Ed said, picking her up and carrying her into the bedroom.

He discovered, as she wiggled out of her clothing, that she had worn her new, sexy lace bra, but had somehow forgotten to put on underwear under her short skirt. Her hairless slit, with the three rose stems tattooed at the top of it, was quite wet with excitement.

"Oh, God, Baby, I love you, love you so much," Brooke groaned as he took her inner pussy lips into his mouth and sucked, his tongue sliding into her wetness.

Two weeks later, Graham Johnson pulled up to the house of his newest girlfriend, an absolute freak named Susan Couvillion.. He knocked on the door and greeted Susan's mother and step-father.

"Susan tells me you got a nice little sailboat," Jamie said then launched into a boring tale of his days in the Navy.

"No one fucking cares," Susan said, coming out of her bedroom and grabbing Graham's arm, pulling him to the door.

"Oh, hey, the fucking tat came out good," Susan said and flipped up the front of her skirt, right in her front yard, where anyone could see, to show him that she wore no panties.

Graham smiled; he liked a dirty girl and so far, he hadn't met anyone dirtier than Susan Couvillion.

There was a spade, the letter 'Q' and the word 'SLUT' in block letters just above her slit.

When he'd suggested getting her a tattoo, Susan had said, "Fuck, you paying for something I was going get me anyway? You stupid enough to pay for it, I'm smart enough let you."

Graham mentioned taking her to Side By Side and Susan just shrugged.

"Why? Take me to Clark's, then take me somewhere and let's fuck," she said. "You like anal?"

They pulled up next to a bright yellow Lamborghini and Susan glanced briefly at the car, then did a double take.

In the Lamborghini, Debbie sat in the passenger seat, very short skirt flipped up and plump legs spread wide, exposing her hairless slit to whomever looked into the low slung car.

Inside of the Drive-In building, Monica spotted the Lamborghini and nudged Theresa Smith.

"Doctor Weirdo's back," she said.

"God, you get him, huh?" Theresa complained. "Like I want to look at his girlfriend's crotch, huh?"

"Fine, least he tips good," Monica said as she skated to the door.

In his mother's Mercedes-Benz, Graham was telling Susan about his brat's fifth birthday party the next day when Susan suddenly got out of the car.

"Hi," Susan said brightly to Dr. Wilson.

"Hello," he said calmly.

"I got to, can I have a taste?" Susan asked, indicating Debbie.

"Oh, absolutely," Dr. Wilson said, lowering Debbie's window.

Graham watched as Susan ran around to the passenger side of the car. His eyes opened wide as he saw that the passenger had her skirt up and her legs spread, exposing her pussy. He watched his girlfriend lean into the car, jam her tongue into the passenger's mouth and dip her fingers into the passenger's pussy.

Debbie struggled against the unwelcome intrusion and orgasmed in shame.

"Thanks," Susan said, sucked her fingers clean and got back into Graham's mother's Mercedes.

1...56789...12