Wealth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck feeding me," Susan demanded. "Come on, let's go; I need some cock."

Graham was sure he was in love; that this was the girl he would marry. Meeting her the following morning, Brett and Michelle Johnson agreed; Susan seemed to be the perfect girl for him, especially since she had a full academic scholarship to the University Of Louisiana at Lafayette and planned to go into Sociology.

Susan was charming, witty, bubbly and fun as they ate brunch on the back patio of the Johnson's' Baylor Lake home and reminded Graham that it was almost time for the children's birthday party.

"Oh, do you see yourself having children?" Michelle asked.

"Me? No, not any time soon at least," Susan said. "At least not until I'm established in my career."

"So, not fresh out of the trailer park, huh?" Brett asked, glaring at Graham.

"Funny," Susan laughed.

Graham wished that Susan had worn the same outfit she'd worn the previous night; a halter top that barely contained her nice tits and a micro mini-skirt, but Susan reminded him, it was not the best thing for meeting his parents.

Nor would it be appropriate for a children's birthday party. But that's why Graham wanted Susan to wear the slutty outfit; he wanted Brooke to see that he now had a younger, hotter, sluttier nastier girl and had no need for her.

So self-absorbed was Graham Johnson that he did not notice that Brooke no longer complained when he found excuses to not see his girls on his weekends, just said 'maybe next weekend' and hung up. She'd given him a new address for him to send the child support checks and did not even get upset when he claimed he'd 'forgotten the address.'

"So what the fuck kind of name is Star anyway?" Susan suddenly asked as they walked to the door of the Science Building. "You didn't fuck you no homey, huh?"

"No," Graham sneered. "Says when she was staying with this foster family, the guy would take her outside and show her the planets and stars and shit; had some kind of telescope. Brooke just felt like the stars were free, didn't have to worry about where their next meal was coming from, where they were going to sleep that night."

"Aw, that's pretty cool," Susan said, slightly slurring her speech.

Inside, Star and Luna were excitedly talking with their new big sisters, Caitlin and Briah, as well as the three children from their former apartment building and the one little girl from their new apartment building.

"Hey!" Susan shrilled, spotting her friends.

"What the fuck's he doing here?" Graham sneered to Brooke, pointing to Ed.

"You mean, my boyfriend?" Brooke asked, smiling. "Well, he's here because Star invited him; and he's here because I want him here and he's here because he wants to be here."

"he's your..." Graham said, surprised.

"Hi Daddy," Star said, then ran past him to ask Ed something.

Ed picked the girl up, walked over to where a student stood and said something. The student smiled and clapped to get everyone's attention.

"Hi!" the girl shrilled excitedly. "So who here knows about the planets? And stars?"

They were directed to sit, the lights dimmed and the chairs tilted back and they were shown a twenty minute film geared toward four to seven year old children, then the chairs righted and the lights came back on.

The student asked the children questions about the film and patiently answered their questions.

"Okay, who here knows about gasses?" the girl asked.

"Kind I get after eating a bunch of beans?" Susan asked, which got giggles from some of the children, laughter from Graham, and pursed lips from the other adults.

"Our sun is made of gasses," the girl explained, ignoring Susan's crude question.

"Now, what happens when I drop this ball?" the girl asked and did drop the ball.

It bounced a couple of times and Luna dutifully ran and got it for her.

"Thank you, sweetie," the student smiled and let the air out.

"Now, when I fill it with hydrogen..." she said, filling the ball from a canister.

"Are you magic?" a little girl gasped as the ball slowly floated out of the student's hand.

"No, Sweetheart," the student laughed. "But Hydrogen is lighter than air, which is why it floats in air. You? You're not lighter than air, which is why you don't just float away."

She wheeled out a second canister of helium, filled several balloons for the children, then they brought out Star's birthday cake, sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream.

"He um, he know about you...?" Briah asked Susan, nodding at Graham.

"Fuck, got me a tattoo says black queen slut," Susan shrugged. "He's too fucking stupid know what that means, kind of deserves me dropping a black baby on his ass, huh?"

"No, meant he know about your little problem with the drugs?" Briah asked.

Susan didn't answer, just stomped away. Briah shrugged and smiled when Star wanted to show her one of the presents she'd received.

Graham grabbed Susan's arm and dragged her to the door. This had not go as he had hoped.

Brooke did not seem to be pining for him. His children did not seem to miss him. Brooke did not seem to be impressed by his younger, hotter, nastier, sluttier girlfriend. Instead, Brooke had been very polite to Susan, did not seem to have any animosity at all.

"Leaving already, Graham?" Brooke asked as Graham pressed the key fob for his mother's car.

"Ah, here it is!" Graham smiled.

She didn't want to beg in front of her pathetic boyfriend, Edmund Weinstein. Didn't want to hurt Ed's feelings.

"Yeah, kind of need get my dick wet," Graham preened, indicating a slightly stumbling Susan.

"Oh, well, hate to tell you this, but I don't think you're getting your dick wet, not for a while anyway," Brooke nodded.

"Graham Johnson?" Officer Nicholas McReedy asked, producing his handcuffs.

"You're four, almost five months behind on your child support, Graham," Brooke snapped while Officer McReedy read Graham his rights. "You're welcome; didn't want your daughter' seeing you getting arrested."

"Susan, call my dad," Graham said as he was being stuffed into the rear of a police cruiser.

Caitlin, and Briah came outside, hugged Brooke and got into Barry's old Astin Martin.

"Susan, you need a ride?" Caitlin asked as Susan stood, uncomprehending what had just transpired.

"I mean, going to kind of be a tight fit," Briah said.

Susan crammed into the small car, sitting on Briah's lap and was grateful when they pulled up to Side By Side and let Briah out.

Then Susan got out and waved to Caitlin as she staggered up to the front stoop of her house, remembered Graham said something about calling his father and got her cell phone out of her purse.

Victoria, her roommate in CDU, had shared some useful information when Susan wasn't tuning her out. She said when she ran out of money and couldn't find no one to fuck for some drugs, she'd go into her friends' bathrooms and raid their medicine cabinets.

Graham's mother's medicine cabinet had been a treasure chest; she must have had twenty pill bottles in there. Susan didn't even bother reading the names; just grabbed one or two out of almost all of them. While still at their house, Susan had taken three of them at the table, washing them down with her Bloody Mary.

At that stupid birthday party, God, just how old were those brats anyway? Finding hydrogen interesting? Susan had taken five more of the pills with the stupid fruit punch.

Now, sitting on her mother's stoop, Susan dropped her cell phone into her mother's stupid rose garden and bent to retrieve it, falling over.

Susan vomited some of the birthday cake into her mouth and slowly choked to death, ensconced behind a healthy rose bush, out of sight.

Chapter 28

On an unbearably hot August day, the nearly seven hundred first time College students crammed into the auditorium of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

"Alexis!" Toni screamed, waving to their friend, waving her to where she and Anita sat.

They had not seen the other two girls since Susan Couvillion's funeral; Toni and Anita had been busy with moving into their condominium and getting their business and five employees on track and Alexis and Jenee had been busy sitting around Alexis' swimming pool when they weren't working at Taco Bell.

"Hey!" Alexis smiled, dragging Jenee with her.

"Hey!" the four girls squealed, hugging each other, then again sat.

"Man, like so fucked up about Susan, huh?" Toni said to Alexis and regretted her words as Alexis's eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah, Alexis choked out, then tried to smile.

"But, hey, haven't smoked a joint since then, you know? Fuck, I haven't even had a beer, you know?" Alexis said.

"And let me tell you, a clean and sober Alexis is a total pain in the ass," Jenee joked.

"Hey Jenee, you not doing anything later would you mind trying to eat shit and die?" Alexis spat out.

"See? No sense of humor at all," Jenee said to Anita as Dean Robert Sims rapped on the podium to get the milling students' attention.

"Good morning, if you could have a seat," he ordered. "Yes, I know, you're looking for your friends, just have a seat, you can find them later, come on, have a seat. The sooner we get this over with the sooner you can get out of here."

Anita looked over as a diminutive girl with short red hair sat down next to her. The small girl looked absolutely terrified, as if she would bolt out of the room at any moment.

"Hey, how's it going?" Anita asked.

"Oh God, it's terrible!" the girl squeaked, fixing Anita with large green eyes. "I'm so totally lost; I don't know where anything is; I just found this place by accident! I been looking for Gilbert Hall all morning and just came in here 'cause I got to pee and found out, this is Gilbert hall!"

"It'll be all right," Anita smiled, remembering how lost and frightened she felt just one year earlier, her first day of school at St. Thomas Aquinas.

"Students please, please have a seat," Dean Robert Sims ordered, clearly becoming irate with the students that ignored him.

Ed Baggett stepped up to the podium and blew his whistle into the microphone. A cry went up from the students, but Ed had their undivided attention.

"Sit. Now!" Ed ordered. "Find your little friends later and y'all can all exchange notes about what an ass hole I am. Let's go!"

"Thank you, Mr. Baggett," Dean Sims said a moment later as the students obeyed Ed's orders. "That's Ed Baggett, U.L.D's Athletic Director.

"Love you, Big Eddy!" someone screamed out.

"Only my wife calls me 'Big Eddy,'" Ed glowered at the impertinent student.

Dean Sims welcomed the students, then ordered them to open their packets.

"These; you should have picked one up by the double doors," he pointed.

"Oh no!" Anita's seat mate cried out.

"Stop," Anita ordered at the girl looked ready to start wailing.

Anita handed her packet to the girl and leaned over to read over Toni's shoulder as Toni followed Dean Sims' directions.

Three times, while Dean Sims instructed them to go to this page or that page, the small girl dropped papers out of the packet and Anita had to help the frightened girl gather the pages up.

"Honey, calm down," Anita ordered.

"How'd you know my name?" the girl squeaked.

"What?" Anita asked but people around them were glaring at them to be quiet.

Finally, Dean Sims was finished, Ed Baggett gave a brief introduction of the University's Athletic Department, encouraged the students to avail themselves of the student discounts they would receive on ticket prices, encouraged the students to back their teams.

The dormitory situation was discussed, then the student orientation was over.

"Now how'd you know my name," the small girl asked Anita.

"I don't," Anita said.

"But you said 'Honey,'" the girl said.

"Honey; term of endearment. Rather I call you 'Shorty'?" Anita asked as Jenee and Alexis walked off.

"No!" the girl shrilled, green eyes blazing.

"Hi, I'm Anita Lopez, my girlfriend Toni and our friends... Oh, well, I guess Alexis and Jenee are gone, huh?" Anita said, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Toni Delacroix," Toni said, reaching out and shaking the girl's hand.

"I'm Honey Childress; I'm originally from Kansas, no, please don't say I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," the girl said.

"Huh? Oh, like from 'Wizard Of Oz,'" Toni said.

They joined the throng of students that were pushing to get to the doors.

"Oh, here's your..." Honey said, trying to return Anita's packet.

"Keep it; Toni and I live together; I'll just look at hers if I got any questions," Anita smiled.

"Like who said you could look at mine?" Toni teased.

"I'll let you see mine," Anita husked as they burst through the doors into the miserable heat.

"God, she's a mess," Toni said as they watched Honey promptly drop the packet.

At Side By Side, Briah smiled as she greeted their first guests for the day. Very rapidly, their dining area filled up and Michael, as Manager On Duty, came out and greeted their guests.

Briah looked up, slightly surprised as Michael playfully tugged at her long black hair. In the nearly three months that she'd been working at Side By Side, this was the first time he'd initiated any contact.

She looked over and smiled. Her smile widened as he winked playfully and smiled at her.

At Johnson's Furniture And Appliances, Ed soldered the last pin in place, then reattached the panel to the forty two inch LCD monitor. He plugged it in, attached the dvd player and held his breath as he turned it on.

Ever since his arrest, Graham Johnson was very surly, sometimes outright antagonistic toward Ed. Graham had no authority to fire him and could not adjust Ed's pay scale. But it still made for an uncomfortable work environment.

He smiled as the monitor flickered to life and Ed put in his test disc of 'Beauty And The Beast,' and called Nine over.

"Hey Nine, how's this look to you?" e asked.

"Man, why you always playing this Disney shit?" Nine playfully complained as he studied the screen from all angles. "Why you don't play no 'Big Chicks And Big Dicks' huh? Looks good, see you even got that burn pattern out."

"Big chicks with big dicks; that's what you like? Play Disney shit because of the colors," Ed said, turning the monitor off.

"Aw, hey now, you want you a disc got some colors," Nine said. "I bring you one; see, this brother? He gets him a red head, no, not like you, this is a cute red head, then he gets him this itty bitty Asian and you like now how in the fuck she going handle my brother? But she's all on it and then he tags this..."

"Nine, think you can take this out there?" Ed asked, already affixing the sales tag to the monitor.

"But I bring it in for you," Nine promised, grabbing the monitor.

"Please don't," Ed asked. "I'm still having nightmares over that last one you showed me."

Nine laughed as he carefully carried the monitor through the swinging doors that separated the showroom from the warehouse.

Ed began disassembling a window air conditioning unit when his cell phone buzzed.

"I eat noses and you eat boogers," he announced.

"Daddy, when you coming home? Mommy wants to make waffles but she can't reach the box," Luna asked.

"Hmm let's see," Ed said, looking at the clock.

"Be home in about ten minutes he said.

"Okay, bye," Luna said and hit the 'End' button on her mothers cell phone.

"Well?" Brooke asked, taking her cell phone from Luna.

"I don't know," Luna said.

"Luna!" Brooke laughed. "You were just talking to him; what did he say?"

"He said I eat boogers," Luna said.

Ed clocked out at eleven fifty eight and headed for the rear door of the building.

"Hey! It's not twelve o'clock," Graham spat out nastily.

"We're having Waffles," Ed said, closing the door behind him.

At the apartment, Brooke lay out everything she'd need to make the waffles, just as soon as Ed got home and got the box of pancake mix down for her. True, she could have pulled a chair over and reached it, but that just wasn't as much fun.

"What's this baloney, we're having waffles for lunch, huh?" Ed demanded as he walked into the apartment.

"And here's Daddy," Brooke smiled.

"Damn it, woman, that's just not fair," Ed complained and her smile widened.

She twirled, showing him, that, as usual she wore nothing underneath his dress shirt and that only one button was holding it closed.

"Um, but where are the munchkins?" Ed asked after giving her a kiss.

"I don't know," Brooke said, signaling with her eyes that they were hiding in the pantry. "They were here just a second ago."

"Oh well, if they're not here, guess I better go back to work then," Ed said.

"Oh okay, but think you can get that pancake mix down, just in case they do show up?" Brooke asked, holding tightly onto his hand .

"Oh, all right," Ed said, opening the door of the pantry.

"Boo!" Star and Luna shrieked.

"Oh, you got me!" Ed laughed, reached the pancake mix for Brooke, and then gathered both girls into his arms for a kiss.

Brooke made quick work of making their lunch and they sat down to eat as a family. Then Ed helped Star get her face and hands clean and Brooke cleaned Luna up, then Ed made a teepee in the living room for the girls.

"Come on, Daddy, need you to come look at a loose drawer," Brooke said, pulling Ed into their bedroom and shutting and locking the door.

"What loose drawer?" Ed asked.

"The one right here," Brooke said, tugging at his waistband.

"Come on and dog fuck me," she whispered, sucking a hot kiss from him, then kneeling on the bed.

She flipped the back of the shirt up, exposing her luscious rear end.

He stood behind her and slid his hard cock into her and reached around to cup her heavy breasts.

"Oh yeah," she grunted as he gave a little hip wiggle.

"Uh," she moaned as he kneaded her breasts a little forcefully.

"Oh God, Ed, I love you," she whined, close to orgasm after a few minutes of steady and rhythmic pounding.

Ed reached a hand down and gave a little tug to the heavy gold ring that pierced her clitoris.

"Mmmph!" Brooke squealed into her pillow as her orgasm racked her small body.

"I'm... Going..." Ed warned as he continued to pump her hairless pussy.

Brooke wiggled forward until his hard cock popped out of her, then whirled and took him into her mouth.

A few seconds later, Ed groaned as he spurted his load down her throat.

Then they sat on the couch, her in his lap, and listened to the two girls as they played 'Indians' in their teepee. They kissed often, but mostly just held each other, just enjoying the closeness.

At 12:40, Ed lightly slapped Brooke's rear end and slid her onto her feet.

"Bye Indians," he called out.

"Bye Daddy," Star and Luna said, sticking their heads through the blanket.

"Bye Daddy," Brooke whispered, hugging him tightly.

"Bye Indians, bye Mommy," Ed called out, then left the apartment.

When Ed returned to work, Graham Johnson was ready for him.

"What's this shit, leave whenever the fuck you feel like it, come back whenever you feel like it?" Graham yelled.

"Quiet, Graham, customers can hear you," Ed said, pointing to the swinging doors of the warehouse.

He casually clocked in, ignoring Graham's red face.

"Oh, going to be a little late Monday," Ed said as he again bent to disassemble the window unit.

"Really?" Graham screamed, eyes tearing in his rage.

"Yeah, you might want to be a little late too," Ed said as he lifted the cover off the unit. "Star's first day at St. Richard's; she's going to be a big kindergarten girl."

"Like I give a flying fuck about..." Graham screamed.

"Mr. Johnson!" Nine hissed, dark face twisted in a scowl. "We got customers out there!"

At A And A Soaps, Toni pulled up to the building and drove around to the rear of the building. Milton Ohlmeyer was outside, smoking a cigarette, waddling back and forth.

1...678910...12