Wealth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

"Thank you!" Jenee said.

"Uh, where's Debbie?" Patrick asked.

"Hmm? Don't see, oh, wait, she's over with Dr. Wilson; you want to go sit there?" Henry asked.

"No, like leave him here with the gorgeous women," Toni demanded.

"Thanks Parran," Patrick said to his godfather.

In her small condominium just a few miles away, Stacy Falgout was finding out that what they said in AA meetings was true; head full of AA and a bellyful of alcohol don't mix. She was drunk. She was rip-roaring drunk. She was knee-walking drunk.

But she wasn't enjoying it at all. Sadie cowered in a corner, keeping a wary eye on her momma.

In DeGarde CDU, Susan impassively listened as her mother whined about losing Amber, the middle girl, to a drug overdose.

"Found her dead ass in the bathroom of that titty bar she worked at," Jamie Goodwin snapped. "Running around her ass hanging out, married some old guy twice her age..."

"Honey, please," Sheila said.

"And of course there's Kay; fucking smuggling coke in from Mexico," Jamie went on.

"Jamie, enough!" Sheila snapped.

Susan wondered if she had enough credits to buy a candy bar; the concession stand had 5TH Avenues, her absolute favorite.

"Probably not," she said out loud.

Credits were accrued by participating in group discussions, group activities, initiating discussion topics and one on one sessions with your individual counselors. Telling your counselor that you were just doing time until you could get out probably didn't garner many credits and you needed twenty credits for a candy bar.

Victoria, her roommate, had already accumulated enough credits; Victoria had bought herself a medium Supreme pizza from A Touch Of Cecily. That was a hundred and fifty credits. And the little bitch sat there and ate the whole damned thing, by herself right in front of Susan.

"So where's Kay?" Susan suddenly asked just as Sheila sobbed out about Amber's funeral.

"Uh, parole violation, where you think she is?" Jamie sneered.

Susan shrugged but did notice that her counselor checked something in her notebook. Hopefully it was a credit.

"And of course, next door neighbor's kid's getting married today but we're missing it," Jamie complained to the counselor. "Why? Because of this stupid shit; asked them if we could schedule this shit for later in the day, but no!"

Chapter 24

Brooke looked absolutely shocked when she caught the bridal bouquet. Briah looked absolutely murderous when Brooke caught the bridal bouquet. If Briah could have tackled Brooke to get the bouquet, she would have.

Michael laughed out loud when he somehow managed to catch the garter and taunted Briah by twirling it on one finger. Briah just flung her long black hair back, stuck her tongue out at him, and marched off to get another piece of cake.

Luna and Star practiced walking around with the bridal bouquet, when they weren't busy taking nibbles of the wedding cake.

"I hate to say this, but they're getting just a little cranky," Brooke finally said.

"Oh, no, it's totally fine; I'm getting a little cranky too," Ed smiled.

He picked Star up, walked around telling people good bye, Brooke and Luna following right behind , also telling people good bye, and then they stepped out into the oppressive afternoon heat.

"Whew, hope your air conditioner works," Ed commented as he put Star into her car seat.

"Car cost me four hundred eighty dollars; what you think?" Brooke asked.

Jenee's father, Klaus Wolfe, a half Scandinavian, half South Korean, all American man, smirked as he helped carry/walk a nearly comatose Alexis and a giggling Jenee to his car.

"I am proud you called me; I would not want you to drive the car as you are right now," Klaus said in his very clipped accent. "But believe me, we will talk tomorrow."

"Yesh shir," Alexis said and Klaus shook his head.

"I was speaking to my daughter," he said and poured Alexis into the rear seat of his car.

"Don't you dare puke in this car," Anita warned and Toni leaned over and vomited onto the parking lot.

Inside the hall, Patrick tried to calm Debbie down.

"None of your business where I been," Debbie shrilled at him. "Where were you, huh? Haven't seen you since we got here and you want to yell at me?"

"Wasn't yelling at you," Patrick tried to say, but Debbie was having none of it.

Dr. Wilson smirked and wondered if Patrick could smell his semen on Debbie's breath.

"I have a boyfriend," Debbie had shrilled as Dr. Wilson hustled her into what looked like a broom closet.

"Told you before, I'll see if I can find anyone that cares," Dr. Wilson said and pushed her onto her knees.

Debbie could feel her panties become soaked as the man fucked her face roughly. She was so close to orgasm as this man almost savagely twisted her nipples through her bra.

"God, you ever suck a cock before?" Dr. Wilson taunted and Debbie reached down and rubbed her crotch through her dress and panties.

Now, out in the hall, as the guests were leaving, one by one, Dr. Wilson felt no guilt. All the blind bitch had to say was 'no' and she had not even come close to saying no to him.

And he felt no guilt about stealing a blind man's girlfriend; if the man would just show some backbone and stand up to the bitch, he, Dr. William Wilson, would have had no chance to steal the girl.

Michael and BJ just shrugged and followed behind Debbie and Patrick.

"All right, see you tomorrow," BJ said as he got into his Porsche.

"Uh huh," Michael smirked as Debbie shoved Patrick aside to get into the car.

In their hotel suite in Lafayette, Louisiana, Barry helped Caitlin unzip her bridal gown.

"Barry, I'm... Suppose I suck at this?" Caitlin blurted out, giving voice to her fears.

"Suck at sex?" Barry smiled, easing the gown off her pale, freckled shoulders.

Barry wanted to laugh; in the nine, nearly ten years he had known Caitlin Weinstein, this was the first time he'd ever heard her express any doubt in herself.

"Yes, I mean, hell, I don't even know how to suck a cock!" Caitlin admitted.

"Well, Honey," Barry said, hugging her from behind. "We have the next forty or fifty years to practice."

"Oh God, you plan to live that long?" Caitlin teased.

He kissed her bare shoulder, then bit down lightly.

"Ow!" Caitlin laughed.

He reached around and cupped her bra covered breasts, fondling them through the silky material of her bra.

"I know; they're not really very big, are they?" Caitlin whispered.

"They're perfect," he whispered into her ear. "Perfect handful, perfect mouthful."

He eased the dress a little further down and rubbed her now exposed belly, still standing behind her. Then he traced up and down her spine, finally unsnapping the white bra.

Caitlin let the bra fall to the floor, closing her eyes against the fear she felt. Suppose her scrawny freckled body repulsed him?

"Beautiful, God, you are just so beautiful," he murmured and eased the gown down to the floor, exposing her white garter belt, white thong panties, and white stockings.

He helped her step out of the cloth puddle, then picked up the gown and hung it up in the small closet.

She covered her breasts with her small hands, but Barry gently pulled her hands away from them.

"Oh!" she sighed when her husband bent and took one hard nipple into his mouth and sucked at it.

"Here, help me get undressed," he suggested.

She gave his tie a hard tug and it uncoiled in her hand.

she fumbled with his shirt buttons, kissing his smiling lips every time she managed to undo one, then pulled the shirt open and looked at the mat of light brown hair that covered his chest and belly. She smiled up at him as she rubbed her hands through the crinkly hairs

The belt mystified her and he finally showed her that it was just a tab that stuck into the belt hole.

"Oh, well duh," she laughed, then unzipped his trousers

"Why, Mr. Delacroix!" she gasped. "I do believe you're not wearing any drawers!"

His growing manhood stuck up at an angle, bobbing slightly.

"And I do believe you're happy to see me!" she cooed.

"Very happy," he admitted.

"Well, let's see if we can make you even happier," she said and got down on her knees in front of him.

"Oh Baby, been waiting a long time for..." Barry groaned as her small hands encircled his erection.

Toni and Alexis had told her how to suck cock, even demonstrating on her finger, but Caitlin's finger was nowhere near the size of Barry's now fully engorged cock.

"No teeth," Alexis had warned.

"And make plenty of noise; slobber all over the place," Anita had thrown in.

Toni and Alexis, and Anita had been excellent teachers; three minutes into sucking his cock, Barry was spurting a gluey tasting substance into her mouth.

"And swallow it," Anita had said. "I mean, it tastes like snot, but guys love it when you swallow."

Maybe trailer park boys' semen tasted like snot, but Caitlin could grow to love the taste of Barry's semen.

"Oh God," Barry groaned and sat down on the bed. "Don't know how to suck a cock, huh? I can't wait to see when you do learn!"

He struggled out of his shoes, socks and trousers, then pulled her onto the bed and lay back, pulling her on top of him.

"Love you, love you so much," Caitlin whispered.

"Love you too; I'm the luckiest man in the world," Barry admitted, cupping her bony buttocks.

She wiggled her buttocks against his hands and smiled as he smiled up at her.

"You don't think you sticking that big old thing in there, huh?" she asked, again wiggling her rear end.

"Oh, not right now," Barry said. "Right now, I want to see if my tree fits in your garden."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she smiled and kissed him, forgetting that Toni had warned her not to kiss after sucking cock.

"Well, right now my tree's just a sprout," Barry smiled and rolled her over onto her back. "But maybe after I get the garden ready..."

He slowly pulled her thong off, exposing her landing strip of orange curls.

"Oh, now that is a pretty garden," Barry praised. "I just got to taste that garden."

He tossed her thong over his shoulder and kissed each breast, sucking lightly on each nipple, then kissed down her belly until he reached her now quite wet slit.

"Oh yeah," he groaned and placed his mouth over her entire pubic mound.

"Oh God!" Caitlin cried out as she felt his tongue lap at her thin lips.

Barry used his thumbs to pull her lips apart and she locked her thighs around his head as he fucked his tongue in and out of her. Then his tongue grazed her clitoris and Caitlin arched her back, trying to shove more of herself into his mouth.

"Uh!" she grunted loudly as Barry stuck a thick finger into her slit.

"Nuh uh!" she cried out as he brought the slick finger to her anus and tickled the tightly clenched orifice.

"He put his lips over her small clitoris and gave it a little 'Blat!' Caitlin's legs splayed out wide at that and she put both hands on the back of his head, trying to push his head into her slit.

"Augh! she cried out and shuddered as his index finger slid into her rectum.

Another 'blat!' and Caitlin thrashed on the bed

Then he bit down lightly on her clitoris and Caitlin bucked her buttocks and shoulders on the bed, bucking in orgasm.

"Plant that tree in my garden, right now," she begged when he relinquished his hold on her pubic mound.

"Yes ma'am," he laughed and slithered onto the bed to kneel above her.

"Love you, oh God, love you so much," she laughed, trying to pull him on top of her.

"Love you too, Sweetheart," he smiled and kissed her.

"Ew, face is all wet," she complained.

Uh huh," he smiled and used a corner of the bed spread to wipe is face.

She tensed up slightly when she felt the head of his cock bump against her pubic mound. He bent and kissed her again and she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him hotly.

"Oh!" she sighed as his cock head pushed against her pussy lips.

Another sigh from her and he slid his cock into her a few inches and paused.

"God damn, so tight," he moaned.

"I'm too tight?" Caitlin asked, concerned.

"No, no, not too tight," Barry groaned. "Fuck! Just right!"

He slid another couple of inches and again paused, trying to will his excitement down somewhat.

Caitlin looked up at his face and saw that his handsome face was twisted in concentration. She leaned up, which caused his cock to slip a few millimeters out of her wetness.

He smiled when he felt her lips touch his and kissed her back. One of her small hands squeezed his bicep and the other hand reached around, resting on his back.

"I am yours, I am your wife, your lover, your friend, she whispered to him. "And you are my everything, Barry Jacob Delacroix. You are my everything."

"And you are my everything, my love, my wife, you are my everything," he moaned and pushed all of him himself inside of her.

She tensed up, never having felt anything in her pussy before. There was no hymen; probably having been broken by cheerleading drills, but there was still a slight pain, a slight discomfort at first.

"Oh!" she let out a shuddering sigh, then tensed up as he began to pull out of her.

There was less discomfort the second time he pressed their crotches firmly together. By the sixth time the discomfort had completely faded away. By the twelfth time he pushed into her, she was pushing up to meet him.

"Fuck me!" she screamed out and then locked her body tightly as an orgasm rippled through her.

"Fuck!" she screamed, feeling as if her entire body was locked into place and would never unlock.

"Shit!" Barry cried out as her pussy clamped tightly around his cock, squeezing and milking him.

"Aw, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," he grunted as his seed pumped into her pussy.

"God!" Caitlin grunted as her muscles finally became relaxed again.

She felt like a limp noodle as she slumped against the mattress.

"Well, I think that tree fits just right in my garden, she sighed as she felt it grow soft inside of her.

"Uh huh," Barry moaned, trying hard not to fall on top of her.

He rolled to the side, his cock popping out of her with a wet slurping noise.

"Oh! Look at how small it is now!" Caitlin remarked, looking at his slimy cock. "Bet I could get all of it in my mouth now!"

"Only one way to find out," he groaned.

She bent at the waist and took his cock into her mouth and giggled when she was able to fit all of him in her mouth. She bathed it with her tongue and giggled again when she felt it begin to grow in her mouth.

"No, Baby, I don't think you have to worry about me living another forty, fifty years," Barry groaned. "I think you're going to kill me our first night as husband and wife."

"Aw!" she said, releasing his slightly hard cock from her mouth. "How much life insurance do you have?"

"Not enough to make it worth your while," he smiled and pulled her up to lay on top of him.

At his apartment, Patrick wondered what Debbie was so aroused from; they'd already fucked twice and she was doing her best to coax a third time out of his cock; bouncing up and down on him.

But he didn't argue. He began to thrust up into her but that obviously wasn't the right move; she stopped suddenly.

"Don't you dare come yet," she barked.

Patrick didn't say anything, just let her resume at her own pace.

At their home, Anita finally managed to drag Toni from the car to the couch in the living room. Miss Alvarez had given Barry her two weeks notice just before the girls graduated from high school, so she was already gone.

Anita lay Toni on the couch, on her stomach, in case the girl vomited again; she'd thrown up three times already and Anita didn't think there was anything left, but didn't want to take any chances.

"Love you like so much," Toni mumbled drunkenly and Anita just rubbed the girl's back for a minute until she heard a light snore.

"Like love you so much too," Anita whispered, kissed Toni's cheek, and then went upstairs to their bedroom.

Pumpkin and Buttons were on the bed, as far apart as they could be. Boopsie was most likely in the closet again; the door was slightly ajar.

Anita pulled her bridesmaid's dress off, then dropped slip, panties, and bra to the floor.

Standing in only thigh high stockings and four inch ivory heels, she got a devious smile and dug her cell phone out.

Anita put the camera on three second delay, set it on the dresser and stepped back.

The picture was perfect; framing Anita from top of her head to just below her knees.

She smiled as she sent the picture to Toni's cell phone.

Downstairs, Toni did not even budge as her cell phone chimed loudly.

At the miniature golf course in Bender, Louisiana, BJ and Heather let Heather's eight year old daughter, Kelli, run ahead to the next challenge.

"So, uh, how often does she see her daddy?" BJ asked, trying to gauge when they'd be able to take their relationship from heavy petting to actual intercourse.

"Doesn't," Heather said.

She gripped his hand tightly.

"Her daddy doesn't even know he's a daddy," Heather admitted. "It was just one night of drunk fucking and that was it. I wasn't in love with him; hell, I didn't even like him. But I got Kelli out of it and I wouldn't change that for anything."

"Ha! Three tries; you see that?" Kelli crowed.

"Three plus the eight or nine practice swings you took, right?" BJ teased her and the girl looked at her mother, mouth twisted in consternation.

"He's kidding Honey, don't listen to him," Heather laughed and marked a three for hole seven.

"ooh, this one looks hard," Kelli admitted when she got to hole number eight.

"Okay, what's hard about it?" BJ asked. "It's still the same thing; you're trying to get the ball in the hole, right?"

"Yeah, but look," Kelli explained. "You got to get over this stupid water here, then around that."

"Okay, first, get over this stupid water; there's a ramp right there," BJ showed her.

"Very good," Heather complimented him.

"Got a baby sister," he admitted. "Took her here probably once a month when my mom and dad split up. It was real hard on her."

"Now what?" Kelli asked when she did jump the water hazard.

"Okay, holes right there, but this is in front of it so we can't go strait at it, right? so... Hit it, not real hard, just hard enough to get it against this wall so you can see the hole and..."

"Four!" Kelli declared.

"Watch," BJ whispered to Kelli. "Bet it takes your mom forever get this one."

"I heard that," Heather said.

"What was that?" BJ asked a giggling Kelli when Heather dif finally manage to get the ball in the hole. "I lost count after a hundred."

"Shut up," Heather laughed. "Come on, Mr. Big Shot, let's see how many it takes you, huh?"

He took two strokes and shrugged at Kelli and Heather's stunned expressions.

At Brooke's Apartment, Ed lay, stretched out on Brooke's couch. Brooke lay next to him, her back pressed against his torso. He had taken his shoes and jacket off and Brooke was dressed in only bra, slip, and stockings.

In their bed, Star was just beginning to stir from her nap; the need to pee overwhelming her need to sleep.

The sound of the toilet flushing woke Brooke from her slumber and she smiled; Ed's hand was on her belly, just below her navel ring. His other hand was right under her head, cradling her head for her.

"God, I sure could get used to this, she thought to herself, then realized she needed to pee.

"Mommy, I'm thirsty," Star said.

"I'll get it; what you want?" Ed said from behind Brooke. "You want a frying pan?"

"A frying pan? You don't drink a frying pan!" Star exclaimed.

"No, she drinks juice, Mr. Ed," Brooke said and got to her feet.

"Juice? Juice? You're giving a four, almost five year old girl juice?" Ed asked, swinging his legs out and standing up.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers
1...34567...12